Cutie Tsundere Roommate (RinOkumura&Arekushisu) -Private 18+ RP-

RinOkumura1599247054

"I... Love Saito." Mato mumbled in a soft voice, and held onto Saito's arm as the other walked him to the bed and sat him down. "S-Saito is the one I have a crush on." Mato lifted himself up just barely and placed himself on Saito's lap. "K-Kissy... Kissy kissy~" Mato may seem like a weird drunken kid, but it was true. He was speaking the truth, but only because he was drunk. He wouldn't ever say the truth about his secret crush if he wasn't. Plus, he always tries to deny his love for Saito. Mato leaned closer to the male and buried his face again his neck, nuzzling himself against Saito. "I'm not lying... Saito is my crush...!"

I love him. I love him, I love him, I love him...! Mato clung onto Saito and nuzzled against him even more. "I love Saito."

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RinOkumura1599247054

• Arekushisu

Saito smiled lightly hugging the druken kid, "hm...Mato...of course you do." he nodded and just agreed with the kid even though he was probably lying about loving him. He sighed softly hugging the boy tighter. He didnt know really what to do, he couldnt get him water since the boy was on him so he would have to lay him down some how. "Hn..Mato. If I lay you down will you stay till I come back?" he asked softly tilting the boys face to look at him. He used his teacher voice stern yet soft, "Stay here till I come back then you can hug me all you want." he smiled and nodded kissing the boys forehead. He laid Mato down on his back laying him out as he moved to stand up again.

"I-I do! I love you! I love you, Saito..!" Mato kept shouting his feelings at the other, ignoring everything he just said. The moment Saito laid him down, his eyes began to tear up. He never really cried before, he was getting over-emotional from being so drunk. Mato reached his arms out to Saito, his eyes filling up with even more tears. Saito wasn't listening. He didn't believe he really loved him, and it was killing him.

"I love you, Saito! G-Go out with me..!" Mato's voice started to crack. He was getting closer and closer to bawling like a baby.

Saito sighed noticing the boy wasnt hearing him. "Mato...I'm just going to get a drink of water then I'll be right back. You can even come with me if you want." he said touching the boys face trying to calm him down. The boy was almost in tears for gods sake. Saito sighed and pulled Mato to him capturing the boys lips as he supported the boys head holding him up as he kissed the boy deeply letting his tongue trace the others lips. He finally broke the kiss and looked at the boy, "Now...calm down...and let me go get a drink. Alright? I'll be right back. You can see me from here." he said pointing to the fridge which could be seen through the hallway.

Mato's face turned more red, only because of the blushing. It was his first kiss, and it was with Saito. He was in a small trace once Saito broke the kiss, and stared at him with half opened eyes for a few minutes. Finally, he rubbed his teary eyes and laid himself down on the bed, nodding his head as he stared up at Saito.

"I..I'll be a good boy. I promise." Mato tugged one of his pillows closer and clung onto it, as a substitute until Saito was done getting the drink. "I'll be good and wait, okay..?" The male kept his stare on the other, waiting for him.

Saito stood rubbing the other boys head before he left going to the kitchen getting a glass of water. He had just kissed Mato..He did it...he kissed him...he couldnt believe it I mean he had kissed people before but he actually hadnt kissed one of his best friends and roomate, student. He sighed softly taking a drink of the water before taking it with him to Mato. He touched the boys head with the glass, "Here. Drink this. Lets sober you up some. Then see what you have to say about me." he said sitting next to him nodding and handing him the drink.

Mato rubbed his own lips as he kept imagining their kiss over and over again in his head. He wanted another kiss, and he wanted even more than that as well. When Saito came back, he pulled himself up and drank the water within seconds. He rubbed his eyes again, making sure there were no more tears, and looked at the other.

"Saito...? I-I really love you, Saito! I love you. I love you alot..." Mato crawled closer to Saito and once again buried his face against his neck. He truly loved Saito. After all this time of denying it, he was trying to let his drunken self tell Saito the truth. "I love Saito."

Saito sighed and hugged the boy, "You were supposed to drink it slowly...now I have to go get you more." he said yet didnt want to get up hearing the boy declare his love over and over again. He smiled softly, "still going with that huh...?" he sighed softly and moved some laying Mato next to him as he wrapped his arms around the boy laying down with him. "Shh..no more talking...sleep for me." he said and let the other cling to his body all he wanted yet didnt kiss the boy again not wanting it all to be fake and then Mato wake up the next day and not remember it and have Saito wanting to be with him as per usual. "Hm...Mato...can I tell you something that happened to me today?" he asked and smoothed the others hair as he hushed him so he could talk.

Mato clung to the other as tight as he could. His eyes teared up again, but only from happiness. He nuzzled his body closer and curled into a ball against the male, still clinging to him. Hopefully the two could stay like this tonight and when tomorrow morning comes. Luckily, neither of them had any classes tomorrow. That also made Mato happy. Only because he thought Saito would finally believe that he really loved him, and stay with him all day tomorrow.

"Saito, I love you so much." Mato mumbled those words quietly against Saito's ear, before drifting into a nice sleep. He didn't let the other male go, even when he was sleeping.

Saito sighed softly the boy finally asleep as the vice grip on his torso finally loosened some but not alot. He would have to sleep here, "mato...goodnight." he said and slipped an arm around Mato and the other to his side and leaned back into the pillows. And before long just like Mato he was out asleep thanks to the beer kicking in and making him sleepy yet not drunk. He didnt get drunk around mato. He was a touchy drunk and would pin Mato down if he was. He slowly slipped off to sleep and anticipated the next day.

The next morning, Mato was sitting on the floor at the end of his bed, finally over and done with his hangover sickness. He had a headache, but not a throbbing one. One that he can easily handle. Mato just sat there staring at the floor, doing nothing. He remembered everything that happened last night, and he wanted bawl like a child and drown in his own tears. He had confessed to Saito, yet he didn't even believe him. Mato bit at his bottom lip and decided to just man up and deal with it.

"I'm hungry..." Mato mumbled to himself, but didn't bother getting up to get any food. All he did was sit there and think.

Saito woke up finally and sighed feeling next to him in the bed was empty. He sat up some and spotted Mato on the floor, "Hey kiddo what ya doin down there?" he asked sitting up and stretching his bare chest hardening from the chill in the air. "Why dont you come up here. I'm sure your head is killing you." he said and touched Mato's hair playfully a smile on his face. He couldnt help but be happy for what had happened the day before. He loved the fact he had gotten a kiss from Mato but he didnt like taking it without the boy remembering.

Mato flinched once he felt Saito's hand against his head. He couldn't take it anymore. He reached his hands up and held onto the others hand, as tears started running down his cheeks. He came to the conclusion that Saito didn't love him back. He thought all his teasing was because he had feelings, but guess Mato thought wrong. Mato held the man's hand tighter, making the hand ruffle his hair playfully.

"Y..You're so stupid, I swear..! I-I love you, jerk..!" The tears flowed more, and they just wouldn't stop. Mato finally accepted the fact that he was in love with Saito. "You're so freaking stupid, I kept telling you over and over again last night..! I love you!"

Saito looked shocked yet he sighed softly as a soft smile covered his lips. He pulled Mato up into the bed with him, "Do you think I didnt hear you? I believed you...but I didnt know if you meant it or not for the fact you were dead drunk." he smiled softly, "I like you too...I dont love you however but I am attracted to you..." he said softly and looked away. "It may take some time before I can love...but if you would let me try...i'll be happy to do so again with you." he said and looked up at him since he was placed on Saito's lap. Saito had a bad break up just a few years back and hadnt dated anyone since. He didnt want to be burt again he didnt want to love for he knew they would have hurt him in the end. "I can try. To fall in love with you Mato. If you want." he said and looked at him shyly.

"I don't want to wait... But, I guess I have to. Making me wait after it took me forever to confess, no fair..!" Mato puffed out his cheeks, but soon smiled at the other male. Mato clung onto Saito and gave him a big hug the moment he was placed on his lap. He was a loving hug, one that was only for Saito. Mato nuzzles his cheek against the other's, and held onto him even tighter.

"I love you Saito. I wouldn't hurt you, ever. I'm the one who's dead scared you'll hurt me. You've always dated girls, so... I was scared if we did date, you'd fall for another girl instead..." Mato's smile disappeared, now his expression showed fear, worry, and loneliness. Should he have confessed to Saito, or waited...? "That's okay. I'll wait. Or, try to."

Saito hugged Mato back softly kissing his lips lightly, "I didnt say I wouldnt go out with you...I said I just will be very unsure of it all...I havent dated anyone in three years..." He ruffled the boys hair. "Thats when I met and started living with you." he smiled softly tho it fell soon after. "I am not dating girls...I told you they were annoying and that I didnt like them. I didnt like them at all...even turned down the girl that confessed to me yesterday." he said and laid down on his back with the boy still on his lap. "She cried...yet I didnt feel bad because someone else already filled the spot she wished to fill." he laughed softly. "I was thinking of you then...and told her that I had a lover already. She didnt believe me and ran off...tho honestly...I want to date again. I miss the closeness of another. I miss the others warmth. I miss it all." he pushed his legs up making Mato fall onto his chest. Saito smiled and tilted the boys face to see him, "I wont hurt you...Will you go out with me Mato?" He asked softly as he looked into the boys eyes with his amber ones.

Mato's face burned up from everything Saito's just said. He turned a girl down? And, he thought of him..? His face got even brighter when he face plopped on Saito's chest and the male lifted his head up. He tugged at the male's shirt, lifting himself closer and nuzzling his cheek against Saito's. The older man was warm. He loved it.

"Of course I'll go out with you. But... Y-You said you won't hurt me, right? Keep that promise! I won't hurt you either. How could I..?" A soft, warm smile appeared on MAto's face. It was one he never really shown to Saito.

Saito smiled softly at the boy and rubbed a small circle on the boys cheek with his thumb, "mm...yea...I know I wont hurt you and I'll keep the promise. Long as I get to see this beautiful smile more." he said and moved slightly so the boy was now closer to him his hands on his chest felt nice he enjoyed the warmth of the other. He sighed softly and continued running his hands through the boys hair. "I'll love you fully...till you wish me not to anymore." he said looked at him and kissed the boy softly. "I'll love you both in heart...and in body..." he said softly as he looked into the boys eyes. "Considering you tried getting in my pants last night i'm sure thats something yo uwant as well." he winked and teased him playfully.

When Saito reminded him about last night, Mato's face blew up and the younger one crawled under the covers in embarrassment. He still couldn't believe he gets so rowdy and greedy when he's drunk. He really needs to stop drinking. Then again, he always gets the stuff that tastes so amazing~

"I..I'm sorry about last night." Mato spoke quietly from the covers. "I-I couldn't control myself! Nnn.. I didn't mean to try and jump you... Again, sorry." Mato's face blew up red even more, but Saito couldn't see since he was hidden in the covers.

Saito smiled and laughed softly touching and pulling on the covers, "Ah...Hiding from me already?" he laughed and pulled Mato up to him sitting him down and hugging him tightly. "I have one thing tho...Dont...dont show so much love for Kei..." he said softly and looked down his smile fading slightly as he looked sad. He didnt like it when Mato watched Kei and got all blushy and starry eyed for him. He truely did want Mato all to himself. And wanted him most of the time. "I just...I get jealous easy." he said and smiled sadly at Mato as if he was sorry.

Mato's ears flinched when he heard Kei's name. But, he decided to compose himself and not freak out so much. Not show so much love? But, he adored Kei! Once Kei started acting as a child, that's when Mato really started to admire him. He was so strong and independent as a kid, Mato loved it. But, if it's what Saito wants... Mato will do what it takes to be a good boyfriend for Saito.

"I-I'll try to be good! I promise! I mean... I won't go completely nuts over him, okay..?" Mato glanced away for a moment, embarrassed again, then quickly faces Saito again and pecked the male on the lips. "I.. Love you."

Saito sighed softly and looked sad before nodding to the boys words. "Yea...haha...guess you cant stop liking him. I mean...he is better than me in every way." he said and ran his hand through his hair looking away as he stood and sighed walking to the closet pulling off his shirt. He hated this having to have some of his lovers attention on another rather than him. He knew that he loved Kei he knew that and he had even Knew about it before they met one another and started living together. It started bothering Saito about the first year into their life together thats when his feelings started up. He sighed again and walked back to the bed without his shirt not wanting to change, he was hot. "Mato...I understand that you like him...But you cant treat me less than him." He said softly as he sat down on the bed again laying his head in Mato's lap as he closed his eyes. "You have already fallen for him..." he said softly as he started to relax.

"Saito... I won't treat you less than him! I mean... Yes, I like him, but... More than anything, I respect him. A-And, he's not my lover! My lover is..." Mato's face got bright, even his ears were turning red. But, with the red face, a bright and happy smile grew on it. "My lover is Saito. And he's right here with me."

Mato's face got alittle nervous as he sat Saito up, then leaning closer to the male and softly pressing his lips against Saito's. Soon, the kiss got deeper, and he clung to Saito as tight as he could. This was Mato's way to prove Saito he truly loved him. Even if he seemed to be alittle tsundere, or it seemed he liked Kei more. Saito was the one he loved.

Saito looked confused and pouted softly getting sat up from his comfy Mato pillow but he didnt mind for instead he had the boys sweet lips pressed to his which he immediatly responded to kissing the boy back as he pulled him closer to him. Saito moved his hands one pulled Mato to him by his waist and the other was in Mato's hair below his ear holding his head. Saito felt the kiss get deeper as he licked Mato's lips playfully as he sighed softly against the boys' lips, "mato.." he said softly kissing down from his lips to his jaw. "I cant keep doing this. I cant get all hot in the morning its bad for you." he said breathing slightly harder already wanting to pin Mato and take him then and there.

Mato's body shook from the incredible kiss the two had. His body started burning up, and now he wanted Saito, just the same way he did last night. Just not like the drunken man he was. He stared at the other, his face in a dreamy like trance from their kiss. Mato planted a light kiss against Saito's lips over and over, then made a little peck against his neck.

"Does that mean.. You don't want to do anything with me..?" Mato lightly tugged on the older male's arm, staring at him once again. Saito always loved when Mato had a cute face, especially when blushing, so perhaps making such a face would work on Saito now.