Cutie Tsundere Roommate (RinOkumura&Arekushisu) -Private 18+ RP-

RinOkumura1599247054

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Mato

Position: Uke

Occupation/Job: None (Currently a college student).

Appearance: Black hair, purple eyes.

Personality: Total Tsundere, short-tempered, gets somewhat jealous.

Likes: Sweet tasting alcohol, sweets, basically any food, getting some quiet time.

Dislikes: Being teased by Saito, getting along with most people, girls flirting/fawning over Saito.

Info: Mato is a college student in Saito's class and is also his roommate. He's been Saito's roommate for 3 years, and used to be his student 5 years ago as well. He's a fan of a popular singer and actor that goes by the name Kei Himada. He always watched his TV series and listens to his music when studying. He tried not to fall for Saito, but it was love at first sight~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Saito

Position: Seme

Occupation/Job: College professor

Appearance: Red hair, reddish-brown eyes

Personality: Forgetful, sweet, generous, pervert at times but only to Mato, gets jealous at times, protective of Mato.

Likes: Anything and everything about Mato, sweets, teaching students, teasing Mato.

Dislikes: Seeing Mato cry, anything spicy, upsetting Mato, rude people

Info: Saito is a college professor and is also Mato's roommate. He loves teasing Mato and even enjoys when he stays after class to get a quiet classroom to study in. He used to work as a middle/high school teacher 5 years ago, and was even Mato's teacher back then. He gets jealous when Mato's favorite actor/singer is on TV because he pays attention to only Kei Himada. He doesn't know it, but he's extremely popular with the female students in his classes.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RinOkumura1599247054

• Arekushisu

Mato was sitting at his desk in the back, away from other students, listening to Saito teach. He tried concentrating on the board and listening to him speak, but all he could see was Saito staring at him as he spoke. His stare sent a shiver down his spine. He decided to give up and just stare out the window. Saito would just tell him about class at home if he asked, no big deal. Even looking away, he could feel Saito's stare burning on him. He just wouldn't stop staring. Stare. Stare. Stare...

What the hell, you pervert, stop staring at me!

Saito could see Mato in the back of the classroom knowing the kid probably picked to sit so far away from him on purpose. Saito sighed softly between words before he smiled bringing his amber eyes back to the students on the first row which were all women which he didnt really know why but even some of the male students sat close to him. He was a slender male and was usually wearing comfortable clothes even though he is suposed to wear a suit though he hates ties so got permission to wear his casual clothes. Saito clapped his hands waking up all the kids in the back of the class, "That will be all for today. I'll be staying after the lesson if anyone needs help please study or read or something just stay quiet." he said and bowed lightly before he wiped off the chalk board behind him. He pushed up his glasses and sat back in his desk not long after a girl walked up to his desk asking for help. Then another, then another.

"Finally, class is over..." Mato's attention went to Saito again once class ended. But, he saw those stupid girls surrounding him. He didn't even realize it, but he let out a quiet growl from jealousy. He never knew why he always got jealous, but it always happened when it came to Saito. He wanted to study here alone, but that was a big fat no. He let out an annoyed sigh and got up from his seat, leaving to the roof. He shot Saito a quick look before that showed him he was angry, and he made sure Saito saw it.

Saito looked up over his glasses from the papers that the girls had handed him to see Mato give him an angry look before leaving the room. He sighed softly and looked away to the girls and smiled softly, "Ladies do you mind if I go? Its my break now and I would like to use it." he said and smiled helping one pack up her things before he waved them out of the room and locked his room before walking slowly to the rooftop where he knew he would find Mato. He didnt know what he had done, he was just helping some students with their school work. He sighed and pushed open the heavy doors to the rooftop and leaned against the wall seeing Mato there. "So...Mind telling me why I get an angry stare again today?" he asked a cocky smile on his lips hoping to play it all off as a joke rather than fight with Mato.

Mato made a hissing noise at the male the moment the door and he spoke. "You're an idiot, that's why!" He hated how those girls were all over him, and he just treated it like they actually needed his help. They didn't need help, they just wanted to spend time with him. Stupid and annoying. "God, you piss me off! Those girls don't need your help, they're just fawning over you! You need to pay attention more, ya ditz!" He was getting annoyed. He wanted those girls to just leave Saito alone...

Saito's smile fell and he sighed softly nodding, "Maybe you are right...but its my job to be there and try and teach them. If they say they need help I have to try." he said and went and sat next to him. "Why are you so upset anyway Mato...they are just my students." he said and smiled softly. Even the mean things that Mato said it didnt bother him so much cause he seemed to be jealous of the girls. He looked at Mato, "I'm sorry...I have to help them just like I have to help you if you ask it of me. IT is my job..." he said and ruffled the boy hair, "Do you like one of them? YOu dont need to wory about that I wont go for them...too young for me" he winked at Mato and smiled, "Cheer up Mato."

Mato clicked his teeth and looked away. Saito was right, he had to help them. But, still... They should actually need help, not go to him for nothing. They waste his time. Which means he ends up coming home late all the time... What the hell, he didn't care if he was late or not, it's his life! "Like any of them...? You have got to be kidding. I tell you all the time, I don't like anyone at the school! Besides, I'm gay..." His last words were more like mumbles. Did Saito even know he was gay? Wait, he had to. Mato told him when he first moved it.

Saito smiled and winked playfully at Mato, "I know I'm just messing with you." he pushed his shoulder softly as he leaned back looking up at the sky. "I understand...they are annoying at times and all..women in general sometimes are a pain." he said and sighed closing his eyes letting the wind move his hair from his eyes for him as his minds thought. He knew that Mato was gay but he just messed with him about girls because he liked watching mato get all flustered over it. A thought came to him and he voiced it without meaning to, "Mato, who do you like then?" he asked curiosity getting the best of him as he opened his amber eyes looking at the younger male. A smile softly on his face as he liked sitting in the sun and he liked seeing the sun on Mato. It made him look happy even though he was really pissed off at him. Even made him look...pretty? Is that what the word is...maybe handsome? No cute fits him better. Saito thought as he looked at Mato curiosity in his eyes.

"Tch... All you do is mess with me and tease me. Geez, do you know how to do anything else but teach and tease?" A small but slightly visible smile appeared on his face. Saito was weird, but... He did like that he was able to communicate with Saito, even when he gets him mad sometimes. "And, you're right, girls are a huge pain. I try to stay away from them as much as I can. Wait, hold on. What did you ask? What..." Mato's attention went right to Saito, then he noticed the man staring at him. What the hell, he never heard Saito even ask him something like that ever before. Geez, well... He did like someone... No, he didn't! He definitely did not... No way in hell! "Sh..Shut up! Don't ask me that! I don't like anyone..! S-Stop staring at me!" Mato didn't even realize it, but his face was burning bright red.

Saito tilted his head slightly and smiled cutely to the younger boy as he tried playing innocent. "What are you talking about? Oh, you say you dont like anyone yet your cheeks..are so red Mato." he said and pinched Mato's cheek in his fingers and smile happily as he got slightly closer to him without noticing."MATO!! Tell me who you like! P-L-E-A-S-E!!" he yelled using puppy dog eyes and he smiled softly though not meaning to he pushed Mato lightly ad was pushed ontop of the boy. Saito laughed softly still laying on Mato's chest, "Hm I'm sorry Mato seems my teasing has become to rough." he picked himself up some letting his hands rest on either side of Mato's head. "Sorry about that." he smiled and tilted his head lookng down at Mato with his curious, searching amber eyes.

(Miss talking to you Rin!! Get back to me when you can!! I promise I wont bite again ;))

Wait... I feel so heavy. Why? Hold on, is Saito...

Mato stared up at Saito, his face getting even more red than it already was. He was burning up worse than the Sun. He didn't say a single word, he just kept staying at him. When Saito shifted his position somewhat, Mato turned to his side and curled up into a ball, hiding his blushing face. Finally, he spoke, but in a soft yet squeaky shy voice.

"I..I don't.. L-Like anyone..."

{ u

Saito sighed lightly and he rolled off Mato, "hey I didnt mean to scare you Mato. I was just playing with you...seems my teasing has gone too far...lets go home kiddo." he said picking up Mato from his curled position taking him bridal style down the stairs and he shook his head, "You cant stay mad at me forever we both know that...and you cant ignore me forever." he smiled softly and walked carrying Mato in his arms easily as he looked away from Mato's face which was still beat red and walked them to the dorms. He opened their door which was on the first floor first room since Saito was a tacher and he laid the boy on the bed softly. "I really am sorry for pushing you down earlyer...i didnt mean to." he said softly and sighed standing up brushing his hair out of his face.

(

"H-Hey, I wasn't scared, shut up! Nnn... You didn't have to carry me, I'm not a kid." Mato kept his cheeks puffed out and face still burning red even after they got to the room. He wasn't scared, he was... Nervous. "I..I'm not mad, alright?! Geez... W-When you got ontop, I just... F-Forget it, but I wasn't scared! I-I just got nervous! You're like a Kaiju compared to me..." Mato clutched his shirt and kept his curled position. His heart is still beating like crazy.

Is he that stupid...? Nnn... You're the one I like Saito... Tch, but, it's probably a phase I'm going through, right?! Yes, of course! Which means I actually don't like him! Why would I...? I mean, Saito is... He's...

Mato lifted his head and stared at the man before him. He let out a soft exhale as his blush began to darken more.

Beautiful.

{

Saito felt the stare to his face and he turned to Mato and smiled softly at the still blushing boy. "Nervous? Of me? WHy? I'm just me we have been with one another for way longer than I can remember. And three years living together. You shouldnt be nervous, not of me." he said letting his hand fall on the boys head brushing his hair softly. "I just wanted to know which little girl would take you from me is all." he said quietly before he nodded slightly getting up. "I have another class to go to then I'll be back home." he said grabbing up his leather jacket (Able to wear whatever he wants) He stopped and sighed dropping it as he went to his closet. "And I'll bring home dinner you dont have anymore classes today." he said pulling the shirt he had on over his head dropping it to the floor next to his hamper before turning to Mato a black shirt in his hand. "So what would you like for dinner tonight?" he asked as he moved the shirt slowly over his arms thinking of something good to eat hopeing the boy didnt hear what he had said earlier.

(nn..thats really bad...you know those can kill someone!! -worried now for Rin- You need to get better soon!! I cant have you leaving me yet!)

"I..I don't have to tell you why I'm nervous... A-Anyways, it's fine! I'm fine! It was just shocking, that's all!" Mato tried to take hold of the other's hand once he brushed his hair, but was already too late as Saito pulled his hand away to begin changing. Mato watched the man carefully, but not too much that he'll notice Mato staring. "H-Hey, did you say something before? Did you call me a little girl?!" Mato got ticked and quickly sat up straight, but then let out a sigh and shook his head. "N-Nevermind... Sorry. U-Umm..." Mato's cheeks puffed out as he made a small pout. He glanced away and lowered his head, suddenly getting embarrassed.

"...I-I want takoyaki... Alot of takoyaki... A-And some rice! And, maybe, some yakisoba... O-Oh, and miso soup! Um.. Please... A-And, do you think I can have some of that really sweet wine at that new store?! Please, Saito! Please, please, please~?"

{ OuO The doctor said it's fine~ You get them from hormones and sometimes from lotsa caffeine! I'm alright! Mostly, cysts are harmless little sacs of fluid OuO }

Saito laughed softly seeing the younger boy getting whiny for his favorite things. He walked to him bare chest and all and hugged Mato, "Yea I'll get it for you. Its been awhile since you had it." he said and squeezed him, "Stop stuttering it makes me think you are still upset." he said leaning back some a smile on his face. "And I didnt call you a girl...though maybe I should have." he laughed softly and winked to the boy before straightening out and lifting the shirt over his head before bringing it down covering his hard, muscular chest. For how small he was he did have a firm body that didnt look bad without the clothes off either. He smiled softly and pulled his jacket on and then checked his pockets for his wallet and keys and nodded having them all. "Okay so I got you order down and all I'll be back around the usual time unless I'm held up again." he said and ruffled the boys hair fondly. "See ya kiddo." he said and smiled picking up his bag and opening the door, leaving Mato in the room alone for the next three hours. He didnt get off work till 5 usually and then girls usually wanted help with the english and such so he had to stay even later making it around 6 or 7 when he finally got home to Mato. He loved the boy...maybe in a brotherly way...yea thats what it was BROTHERLY! nothing else. He sighed softly and rubbed his temples as he walked back to class, "Or is it just brotherly...?" he mumbled to himself softly thinking of Mato's sweet red blushing cheeks.

(ew...hehe they sound gross...nn but I hope you are okay Rin~ Today is my birthday Rin!! LETS PARTY!!!))

Mato sat on his own comfy bed, thinking about everything Saito said earlier, and his face was still red, even after Saito had left. His mind kept filling up with images of Saito smiling. Finally, he gave up and decided to just stop thinking for awhile. His cheeks wouldn't stop burning up, so Mato curled up under the covers and took a nap. Unfortunately, that nap didn't last long at all. He only slept for an hour. He spent the rest of his time under the covers in his curled position waiting for Saito.

"...I'm bored.. Eh."

{ Don't worry, I'll be fine~ Teehee! x3 I just can't drink any caffeine for awhile! Oh, happy birthday to you~! Hehe! }

Saito smiled to the kids as he waved to them seeing them leave the room. "Sensei? Can I ask you something?" one of the girls came up to him blushing darkly and saito sighed inwardly, "Yea. Go ahead." he smiled softly and motioned for the girl to come into his office seeing the last of the students go. "So how my I help you then, Miss Fujikawa?" he asked and leaned up against his desk looking at her.

"U-um yes...Sensei...I wanted to ask you....W-will you go out with me?" she asked bowing lightly to saito. He sighed out loud this time. "No...I dont date students. Sorry." he said and looked at her sighing. "I'm sorry." she ran out of the room crying and saito just shrugged getting jacket and bag from behind the desk before leaving the room to get Mato something to eat.

(Aw i see so you are going to be okay? Thats good. And thanks for the happy birthday!)

Mato stared at the clock and then a loud growl went throughout the room. It was his stomach. Luckily, no one was even around, so he didn't feel embarrassed about it. "Maybe... He's on TV." Mato mumbled to himself and turned the TV on with the remote, being too lazy and too hungry to get up. And, he was on. His favorite person in the entire world. Kei Himada. Mato's eyes began to sparkle and a wonderful smile grew on his face. It was a live concert Kei was doing. Hearing his sweet singing voice drove everyone at the concert go crazy, and it made Mato swoon. He adored him, and wished he could meet Kei up close one day, and maybe even become friends. Maybe even more. A small squeak of joy escaped his mouth as Mato continued to watch Kei.

Saito smiled softly and held the bag of steaming food as he opened the door slowly and quietly to the room walking in happily untill he saw the tv and Mato. He frowned noticing Kei on the tv and Mato blushing and all for him. He threw down the food and sighed, "Sorry Dinner is late!" he yelled going into the kitchen and pulling out the wine he had gotten for him and a glass pouring some before setting it next to the food not a smile on his face. He closed the fridge angerly, "Eat." he said sternly his teacher voice coming out as if he was talking to a bad student. He rubbed his temples getting a beer out before leaving the kitchen to the ajacent bedroom slamming the door closed and locking it. Why did mato love Kei so much! Why! It made no since! Saito just thought "Why not me?" he didnt question the thought just let it play in his mind.

Mato paused the TV and puffed out his cheeks when he noticed all of Saito's angry actions. He was grumpy, and he knew it was from Kei being on the TV screen. Oh well, Saito was just jealous Kei was so famous! Mato quietly slipped out of bed to grab his food and finished the wine in the glass quickly before grabbing the whole bottle, then returning to his bed. Saito bought his favorite kind, and it was so delicious! Mato's smile grew as he finished his takoyaki then chugged the wine without stopping. He giggled to himself and curled up under the covers, with a stupid grin on his face as he continued to eat, non-stop eating until all the food he wanted was gone.

"Teehee... Saito's mad... Saito's maaaaaad! Mr. Grumpy Pants!" Mato shouting out things about Saito, then hid himself under the covers and giggled.

Mato had gotten drunk faster than he usually would. Probably from drinking the wine so damn quickly.

Saito heard the laughter and the yelling from his room and sighed, "Mato...drunk already?" he laughed softly and smiled standing and crushing the empty beer in his hand as he unlocked the door walking to the door way leaning against it just a pair of jeans on and his glasses as he looked at the boy, "Mato...what are you doing?" he asked as a smile threatened to make its way to his face as he saw the lump under the covers which was mato. He didnt want to laugh because he was still ticked off that Mato loved Kei. He sighed softly throwing the empty can at the lump. "I'm talking to you!" he said and the smile broke through his barrier as he sighed.

"Saitooooooooo..." Mato mumbled to himself and poked out of the covers, staring at Saito with his drunken red face. He wasn't smiling or giggling, but he looked completely out of it. Mato took all his strength and crawled over to the end of the bed, giving Saito a long, hard look. He crawled closer until he fell right off the bed. He giggled abit, then crawled to Saito and kept staring. "Play. With. Me." Mato manged to mumble out as he reached for Saito's jeans, tugging at the belt and zipper until they were both undone. Mato was completely drunk, and for some reason Saito was on his mind and he wanted to play.

Saito laughed softly enjoying Mato falling and moving about the bed. He smiled softly seeing him crawl over to him. "What do you mean play with y-..?" he looked shocked as Mato started undoing his pants. "Mato stop it!" he said and pushed on the boy's hands. "You are drunk Mato." He said holding the boys hands in his. "Dont do this...not why you are drunk...you will hate me in the morning if you do." he said and sighed shaking his head as he pulled the boy to his feet. "I wont do this with you. Not when you are drunk and not when you havent asked on a level head." he said and walked the boy to the bed before fixing his clothes. He sat next to Mato looking at him and touched his cheek. "You should get some sleep...no playing tonight. Maybe another night okay?" he said and winked to him and laughed lightly.