The Night that Bites w/YaoiLoverfangurl19

azuneko

Kyosuke smiled" sure i can sleepover, since my parents is working very late anyway, so i can just write melding to my mother and tell here at I'm sleepover at my friend house"

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

"Are you sure about that? I can't assure you won't get bit in the middle of the night." he said softly with a chuckle. Natsu sits up pouting. "Who found me? I was hiding for a reason." he said looking at the two. "Kyosuke found you and I don't like you hiding for selfish reasons. On the bright side Kyosuke wants to sleep over." Shugo says

Kyosuke smiled" yes I'm going to sleepover, and sorry for at i found you, i didnt know at tower was your hiding place, and Shugo must not vampire bit human with the same blood type as the vampire?"

Shugo looks at him. "What? You aren't making any sense. If I decide to drink your blood then you can't complain. Natsu smiled a bit. "Its okay Kyosuke. I have many other hiding places."

Kyosuke" well I'm very happy at you is not mad at me Natsu for find your hiding place, Shugo can you Please tell me litt about vampires?" He said, hope Shougo Would tell him about vampires, since he Would learn about vampires

Natsu pulls Kyosuke onto the bed. "Since you are sleeping over then you have to get into the bed." he said happily. Shugo lays beside them so Kyosuke was in-between the two of them. "There's nothing to tell. We drink blood. Sun burns us and we live in mansions." Shugo says

Kyosuke la himself down on bed between Shugo and Natsu and smiled" I'm very happy for to meet there two. Before i meet there, i didnt have so much friends or right said i didnt have any friends at all, i was always by myself, didnt have somone to talk to"

Natsu looked at him. "Well we were alone and bored before meeting you so we are happy too." he said. Shugo closes his eyes and yawns softly.

~in Kysuke's dream~

Kyosuke was in garden and play with Shugo and Natsu, they play hide and seek, Kysuke found Shugo first and Natsu after that, Shugo suddenly kissed Kyosuke and Natsu got heartbroken and disspear after that and Kyosuke and Shugo become couple.

Since Kyosuke hadd the dream his lips was on Shugos lips

The next day arrived and Natsu awoke. He looked over at Shugo and Kyosuke. He frowns as he noticed how close they were. 'Shugo-nii won't fall for someone like you. He likes those dominate and aggressive types..' he thinks before noticing his brother's morning 'wood' Natsu smirks as he gets and idea. He gently wakes Kyosuke up. "Hey hey! Want to play a fun game?" he asked

Kyosuke wake up and taurn around and so on Natsu" sure we can play a game, whish game do you want to play?" He said in tired voice

Natsu smiled. "This game is one the three of us will play. Its to see who can please Shugo. It shouldn't be tough but want to give it a try." he asked happily. He pulls Kyosuke to sit up so he could see exactly what he was talking about. "You say you like my brother so appeal to his better nature. Try to please him." he said with a wink. Natsu pokes Shugo's length. "If you can't I will."

"No can do... You'll have to find out for yourself. Now are you ready to play or not?" Natsu says pulling Shugo's pants down. Natsu noticed Shugo must be really tired since he hadn't woken up yet. This made the game more enjoyable for him. "Give it a try Kyosuke. He won't get mad as long as it feels good." Natsu says poking his brother's now exposed hard-on

Natsu was surprised by the other's bold move. 'Here I thought he'd be too shy and use his hands..' he thinks smirking. He glanced up at Shugo noticing his brother's cheeks were flush. "Don't hold back now Kyosuke. Give it all you got." he says happily. Natsu wonders just how far he could take his little game. He naturally knows Shugo's reaction when he wakes.

Shugo groans a bit opening his eyes. "What the....? Kyosuke!!!?" he said confused and surprised. He glanced over to Natsu. "This is a very ngh.... different way in waking someone. I expect this from you but Kyosuke..." he said blushing brightly. "Eh Shugo-nii! Lets all have fun okay." Natsu says smiling. Shugo realized his brother was up to something. He had a wild side that wasn't easily tamed. Once aroused he could get really wild until he was satisfied. Natsu goes to pull down Kyosuke's pants. "Ah! You are getting hard too. Let me help." he said licking Kyosuke's length.

Shugo smirked as ruffled Kyosuke's hair and spanks his brother's butt. Natsu looked over at his brother. He then lightly bites Kyosuke. It was more of a nibble than a bite.

Natsu looked at him. "I thought it would be fun. Besides, I can feel your blood circulating right beneath the skin. It was tempting me. I didn't break skin though." he says. Shugo turned Kyosuke to look at him. "You stopped?"