The Night that Bites w/YaoiLoverfangurl19

azuneko

Two vampire brothers are in need of something to end their boredom. They've had their fill of boring vampiric gathering with endless amounts of blood. They wanted something more. That's when they 'capture' a young male trespassing on their estates.

My Characters:

Name: Shugo Nerimi

Race: Vampire

Pos: seke

Personality: Stubborn, outspoken and has a short temper

Appearance: image_zps4cc7c424.jpg

Name: Natsu Nerimi

Race: Vampire

Pos: uke

Personality: laid back, quiet and very kind hearted

Appearance: image_zpsd070ff7a.jpg

-----------

Natsu walked about the estate feeling slightly bored. He was looking for his brother. It was foggy so he knew he'd find him outside between the grave stones. As he walked about the yard he noticed his brother in a tree. "Shugo... Come down from there. I'm bored to tears. Come here and keep me company." he asked softly. His gaze drifts down as he watched a bird land on one of the grave stones. Shugo frowns as he stares at his brother. "I've kept you company for over a thousand years. Today won't be your demise if I say no." he says shooing the other away with his hands.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke was walking around estates and he didn't know somebody live in estates, this estates was very unknown to him, he was dared by his friend to search around the mysterious estates and he didn't have choice to do it, he was scared but man up courage to continue.

Natsu frowns as he began to walk away. He went around the manor only to be startled by some random guy. His surprise made him scream a bit. Shugo hearing the sound of his brother's scream jumped down from the tree and ran go find him. He was surprised to see his brother okay. "What happened!?" he asked walking over. Natsu turned to look at Shugo. "I bumped into this boy. Who is he?" he asked looked at the male. This was something at caught both their curiosity.

Natsu walked over and pokes the male's cheeks. "He's alive and a mortal. Wonder what we should do." he says looking back at his brother. Shugo walked over and picked up the boy with one hand. "Well if that's how it is he can be our entertainment for today. It'll be something different from this boring existence of ours." he said heading inside.

Kyosuke was now mad and said in mad voice" can you please take you hand of my hand and what do you mean with entertainment? Who are you guys? And my name is Kyosuke"

Shugo grinned a bit widely. "We are the owners of this property and you are trespassing. We could kill you and call it a day but that would be far too boring. So lets do something more fun. Unless dying is what you would prefer." he said with a chuckle. Natsu smiled as he followed behind them

"Good then be a good boy and entertain us the best way you know how." Shugo said tossing Kyosuke onto the couch. Shugo said as he smirked. Natsu walked over to him. "My name is Natsu. That's my older brother Shugo. We are bored so please do your best to end that for us." he says smiling. The two having no shame in baring their fangs

Shugo looked at the boy. "So you are familiar with vampires. Then hurry up and entertain us. If you know what's good for you." he said pulling Natsu into his lap on a couch across from Kyosuke.

Kyosuke raise himself up from couch and start to dance before Vampires brothers, Lucky he was good dancer, since he took dance training and hope this would entrain the vampire brothers

"Wow its like one of those performers or something. Do some more." Natsu clapped as he was enjoying it. Shugo wanted something more though. "How about you make it more appealing? You know like a strip tease." he said smirking.

Kyosuke blushed deep red when he heard what Shugo said and start dance again but this time, he took off his jumper and was now bare

Shugo was surprised by this. "Oh such an interesting guy we found today. What do you think Natsu?" he said licking his lips. Natsu nods with a chuckle. "Very interesting indeed. What should we do now!? I want to play with our little friend." he said getting up and walking over to Kyosuke. "Hey! Want to play with me?" he asked.

Kyosuke backed off and so nervous on Natsu" what do you mean with that Natsu?" He hope Natsu didnt mean play with him as in sex, whish Natsu meant that, he Would just forgott it, Kyosuke is not interessert in that sort Of thing

Natsu looked at him and tilts his head. "I'm not Shugo. I'm not interesting in your tiny body." he said pointing between Kyosuke's thighs. "I want to play something much more fun. It's the game of capture the flag in the garden maze." Natsu says happily.

Natsu smiled as he got up and walked outside. He stood by the hedge of the garden. "The flag will hidden by Shugo. I won't fly to see it. Now lets get going." he said standing beside him. He watched at Shugo flew overhead and went to hide the flag

Natsu nods with a smile. "I bet you will. This'll be super fun and exciting. I can't wait for this game to start." he said with a smile. Shugo smirked as he hovers above them. "Let the game begin!!"

Kyosuke smilled and walking towards garden to find the flag before Natsu, He search anywhere but couldnt find the flag, But he didnt stop and continue to search for the flag

Natsu ran about wondering where his brother hid the flag. The maze was difficult and easy to get lost in. He wonders if Kyosuke was having any luck.

Natsu continue walking around the maze, he walked towards end Of maze and found the flag and walked out Of the maze with the flag in his hands

Shugo was waiting outside the maze. He was surprised to see Kyosuke walk out with the flag. "That idiot got lost." he huffs as he jumped up to go get Natsu. He returned with his brother in hand. "Oh you won. Congrats." he said