The Night that Bites w/YaoiLoverfangurl19

azuneko

Shugo grabs Kyosuke's hand. "Don't be stupid. I don't get how you mortals think. Seriously its troublesome. Though I guess I was a bit harsh in how I said that before. It wasn't entirely true. Yes Natsu is important to me but that's doesn't mean you can't be too."

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke sigh" i can understand you dont know how humans think since you is vampire, but i can tell you is normal for human to cry When they Get reject from somone they love very much and care for"

"That's not what I don't understand. I only met you yesterday. We barely exchanged words yet you talk of love so easily. I don't understand that. I could kill you without hesitation and yet you claim to love me knowing that. I know love is built over time not seconds." Shugo says

Kyosuke smiled" have you heard something called love with first sight? The are something can happend whish human feel in love with somone When they first meet and that happend to me Shugo, i just didnt realishe before now"

"Well that isn't the same for me. So I really can't return your feelings half heartedly. Its not the kind of man I am. Its either a hundred percent or nothing." Shugo said

Shugo sigh" its alright with me Shugo, i for just accteptere it and hope you Would fall in love with me someday, I guess vampire is really differnt than human"

"I want something more deep and with meaning. Love at first sight doesn't cut it for me." Shugo said looking around. "You said Natsu went to look for me? This mansion his huge but not many areas are used. Where is he?"

Shugo begins walking as he searched for Natsu. With Kyosuke at his side he thought it would be easy. Though it was turning into a difficult challenge. "Where did he go."

Shugo grit his teeth. "I won't be able to find him then. Natsu is one who is far too kind and dumb at the same time. He's run away so he wouldn't be the cause for me rejecting you."

Kyosuke so mad at Shougo and said in mad voice" are you giving up your brother already, didnt you tell me how important Natsu was to you, We cant give up now and leave Natsu alone, I'm going to search for Natsu until i find him, with or without you" he said and continue search for Natsu

Shugo knew at times like this it was impossible to find Natsu. It's happened before so many times and Natsu would return all on his own. He sighs as he went after Kyosuke. Natsu was in the tower part of the mansion. It was unused so no one would look there. He'd often hide up there because it was part of the house no one would look.

Kyosuke so a tower and looked at Shugo" have you search in that tower Shugo? Sorry i got mad, is just I'm worried about Natsu and i dont want anything happend to Natsu and i didnt mean anything with i said"

"The tower? No one uses it so its not a place I would check." Shugo said glancing to the side. "Don't worry about it. We just have to find Natsu."

Kyosuke walking towards the end Of tower and found Natsu sleeping on the floor, he called on Shugo" Shugo i found your brother, he is sleeping"

Shugo enters the tower surprised. "Wow... I would have never expected him to be here." he says as he picked his brother up. "Lets head back down. I can put him in his room and then we can talk."

Kyosuke smiled" sounds good to me Shugo, lets go back to mansion" he said walked past Shugo with Natsu in his arm and start walking towards mansion

Shugo walked holding Natsu. He sighs heading back inside with his brother. He takes him to the room and lays him down. He then glances over at Kyosuke.

"Huh.. Oh its nothing. I was just thinking maybe you should spend the night. Then i remembered you said you have family to return to." he mutters