Lawful Love

Teesie

The blond only stared to the smaller male as he walked from the room and into the kitchen. Sure enough the blond student followed his sensei, he wanted to talk to the other and make sure the dark haired male was doing ok. Alphadaj did not want the other to be upset with him, but by the other storming off...he was sure that he had already failed that task. Ayuta-San was angry and it made the blond frown.

"I'm sorry..."[/Quote]

"I see. Well...I accept our apology; although...you shouldn't be the one apologizing. I'm the one that is sorry...I didn't mean to push you into saying anything, or forcing you to get over Alex. I'm being quite selfish...I apologize."

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Arekushisu

Ayuta looked up at Alphadaj and walked to him not talking and just hugged him. He hugged his waist hard and tightly as he buried his face in his chest as tears came from his eyes. "I-its okay...really I needed to do it...thank you." he said softly as he hugged tighter as much as he could for his little body and small strength he had. He wanted Alphadaj to know he wasnt angry with him, "I-i'm not mad at you...I can be angry with you when you try so hard to make me feel better...and I heard you say sorry and I accept your apology..." He said softly looking up at him as tears ran freely. "Will you set with me...and hug me...and just watch weird silly children animes with me...?" he asked as his childish side came into play. He wanted to just curl up on the couch and watch tv all day long.

The blond stared to the man and nodded slightly. He was a little excited that the man wanted to at least spend a little time with him, it was a sign of maybe the other was accepting him. Alphadaj would join the teacher as he sat and watched animated cartoons just to cheer himself up. On the other hand, the blond student was just looking for something to do himself. Not that he actually watched cartoon, but maybe it would get him into something that he wouldn't normally do. It was best to try everything before saying it was disliked.

"Yeah I'll join. I have nothing else to do anyways." He stated, hugging his sensei around the waist.

Ayuta blushed and nodded smileing softly as he took the others hand and walked him to the couch before he sat down and patted the seat next to him. Once Alphadaj sat down Ayuta snuggled up to his chest and just turned on the tv to one of his favorite animes and he smiled as he giggled with the show at the right times before soon enough he started to get tired and his eyes got heavier as the days and shows passed by. He felt the remote which he had kept away from the other male fall from his hands as he sighed softly the pain in his head and eyes seeming to go away as he drifted off to sleep slowly.

Alphadaj just stared at Ayuta most of the time and smiled whenever the man gave a small giggle at what he thought was funny about the anime. The blond had never subjected to watching cartoons or any other child-like shows, even though animes could be epic, because he thought he'd be viewed as a kid. The one thing that Alphadaj hates most is to be treated like he was young, he started this at the age of seven.

Moments after, he felt an even heavier supply of weight into his chest, and looking down, the younger male could see that his sensei had fallen to sleep in his arms. Tightening the hold he had on the other male, he leaned back against the couch and kissed the plump, pink lips softly. The broad student had decided to just sleep on the couch tonight.

Ayuta blushed softly feeling Alphadaj's lips on his softly for a moment though he pretended to sleep. He picked up his head and pawed at Alphadaj sleepily, "nn...lay down with me...you are warm." he said and motioned for him to lay long ways on the couch and when he did so Ayuta curled up against him between the couch and him so he was warm as he layed his head on the young mans chest again. He watched the anime once more as he enjoyed it though the time lasted still as he slowly again drifted off fully to sleep not waiting to make sure Alphadaj was okay with him sleeping here for some time till bedtime.

Alpharaj laid in one place, not really moving. He was facing away from the television so a he could hear was the sounds, though the view was of his crush. Ayuta was sleepily awake and trying to watch the video playing on the electrical device. A smile was playing on the younger's lips, continuing to stare at his teacher. Soon the dark haired male eyes began to slowly close, the older male drifting to sleep. The blond found it to be the most adorable thing. The broad student only wished that the man would let his stay. His sensei was all that he ever wanted.

Ayuta snuggled up to Alphadaj as he sighed softly hugging onto his waist. He was happy he was finally getting some sleep for hhe hadnt really slept at all since the break up with Alex. He could only seem to get sleep when he was with the younger male. He didnt want him to go back to his parents if they ever stopped fighting. He wasnt able to say anything now for he slipped in and out of sleep as he lay with his head above the others chest a surprisingly comfortable place to be.

(Been awhile...I miss you you should pm me when you get a chance...-sniffles and pouts- really missing you...anyway talk to me when you can...)

--Next Day--*

Alphadaj opened his eyes and glanced around to notice the two of them was still occupying the couch. The blond couldn't even remember how he fell asleep. That was surely strange. The younger of the two, grabbed a hold of the other and combed his fingers through the dark hair. "Ayuta-San, wake up." He whispers, leaning closer to plant his lips against the smaller's forehead. "There should be breakfast on the table at this hour." The student teased, watching for his sensei's movements.

Ayuta felt the small touch to his hair and he woke easily yet pretended to sleep I till the boy started talking. He sat up slightly, "breakfast! You can make your own damn breakfast I made it yesterday!" He said and looked up at the boy as his body was still pressed against alphadaj's and his slim fingers were touching his chest easily yet his other hand was under the hem of his shirt as he moved slightly his long fingers did as well on the base of Alphadaj's stomach. He didn't really notice it. "What's today. Today is Saturday isn't it?" He was confused tho he knew it was probably Saturday.

Alphadaj frowned as he slowly rolled his eyes at the other male. Ayuta could be so grumpy in the morning that the student thought it was ridiculous. "You know that I can't cook for myself, unless you don't mind the kitchen being on fire." He argued back, sneering lightly at his sensei. The answer he gave for the dark haired male's question was a simple nod, a bit upset with the other from before. Sighing, the broad student closed his eyes again ready for sleep. He was only trying his best to will away the frustration that was upon him. It was ridiculous how hot-headed the blond could be sometimes.

Ayuta unable to sleep sighed as he stood kissing the boys cheek softly. "Fine. What do you want to eat?" He asked as he stretched the short he had on falling off his shoulder and he sighed as he leaned over the counter. "Eh! Get up!" He yelled and rubbed his eyes as he felt his glasses were gone. He looked around him not finding them. "Hey can you grab my glasses for me?" He asked as he started getting things out for breakfast and waiting for what Alphadaj wanted. He rubbed his eyes the pain from the strain of seeing hurt. He pushed his hair out of his face and looked toward Alphadaj or he thought was Alphadaj. He liked the boy but didn't know how to show it. His heart already was free he just didn't know how to start a new relationship with this boy. He wanted to. He wanted to try with this boy. He wanted to try going out with him and try to be happy again. He wanted it all to work out but didn't know how to make the first step.

The blond smiled to the other as he stood to finally cook, about time the other did as he asked. At the statement of lost glasses, the student felt around for the object and found it. Thank goodness the two of them hadn't cracked the delicate material or else Ayuta would be upset. Standing from the couch, the male trailed into the kitchen, hand out to offer the glasses to the other. It only made the broad student wrap his arms around his sensei and whisper into his ear. "I don't care what you cook, just feed me." Kissing the smaller's neck with small suckles. Alphadaj was sure that Ayuta may push him away, but the younger liked teasing the teacher.

Ayuta didn't want the other to see him without his glasses. Without them he looked like a girl almost, his feminine features sticking out more than usual. His big eyes and the black hair that covered them slightly and his small cheek bones stuck out more than usual without the frames and lenses to hide them. He blushed darkly feeling a small kiss to his neck before soft sucking began. He blushes darker feeling the hands around his waist. He closed his eyes as he leaned back into Alphadaj, he didn't mind the feeling. It felt good. He just didn't know why he was letting him do as he pleased. He couldn't stop himself as a soft moan escaped his lips making him blush snapping out of it as he covered his mouth pushing on Alphadaj. "I-I'm sorry! I'll start cooking now!" He said and busied himself after taking his glasses from the other.