Lawful Love

Teesie

Ayuta didnt glance at alphadaj as he sensed him move though didnt take his eyes from the fire. "No...I have done many things in the past though I am a role model I cant just go off and drink like i used to or sleep around." He said and laughed softly as he stood finally glancing at alphadaj. He tilted his head seeing that the young boy was glancing over his body and that he was well...hard. "Hm...alphadaj did you have anything to drink? Alcahol?" He asked and walked to the boy and looked down at him and his eyes which were normal. He opened the boys mouth with his fingers and he smelled his breath with no traces of beer. He sighed softly and smiled brightly taking his hands off the boy. "Well...you sleeping on the couch?" He asked tossing the boy a blanket covering the bulge he was sporting. "And take care of that...properly in the bathroom not on my sofa. If you do i'll kick you out." He said sternly looking at him with his no jokes face.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Arekushisu

The blond only smiled to the other as he demanded he take care of his erection in the bathroom. Well, Alphodaj thought that since it was his teacher's fault that maybe he should take care of it. Smiling slightly the broad student pushed the covers away before looking into his teacher's eyes.

"Where exactly do you take care of yours? I think that Maybe we should trail to your room to take care of this." He emphasized by grabbing onto the bulge and biting into his bottom lip. "Well, what do you think Ayuta-sensei?"

Ayuta scoffed at the boys advances though the fact the teen was touching himself infront of ayuta made himself blush dark though his eyes didnt faulter from the boys. "No. I wont be someone you can call to take care of you just cause you found out I was gay earlier today. So you can stop trying so hard it wont happen." he said and turned away from him slipping on his slippers again. "If you need me I will be in my room." He said and walked to the kitchen getting another thing of water. He couldnt believe that alphadaj was trying to get ayuta to help him get off. It made him want to hurl the fact that this boy only saw him as a dispose for his sexual frustrations. He was an amazing boy though and his build was...amazing. It was mouth watering to Ayuta just to see Alphadaj. He couldnt help but think about the boy after today, that one touch to his ass made him feel something. He was jumpy and edgy and nervous around the teen now. He wasnt with Alex. With alex it seemed to just be sex there was no real love no bumping of the heart when someone said "I love you". There was nothing, ayuta didnt blush from alex like he did to the boy and he wasnt as embarrassed either. IT seemed the relationshipe he was in no longer fel like one cause of this boy making him feel something for him instead of all his focus on Alex.

Alphadaj frowned when the other male promptly told him that he would not help with his erection, though the blush on the black haired man's face only made the dark haired male think differently. The silver eyes trailed down the long thin neck of his crush and down to the other's slim stomach. Ayuta's shirt was messily on, maybe from being in the bed and the student could see some of the flushed flesh.

Licking his lips, the older stood after the man turned to leave for the kitchen. Alphadaj didn't know why the male would just kick him to the curve as if he was nothing. The blond pursed his lips before following into the the other room. Slowly placing his hands onto the petit male's waist the younger male positioned his chin into his sensei's shoulder. The blond had actually gotten taller that the older man.

"Don't be so stubborn." Stepping up more, their legs touching as his erection rested against Ayuta's ass. "If you help me, I'll help you." He whispered, cock twitching at the thought.

Ayuta jumped lightly feeling the other males arms come around his waist and his breath started coming faster feeling the younger males erection pressed hard against his ass. Ayuta blushed and pushed up his glasses slowly pushing off the other males arms steppin away from him. "No. I have a boyfriend. I'm not looking for a sex partner let alone a younger one at that. Alphadaj I could lose my job for this. You know that. Dont make me kick you out. Just come sleep and i'll let you stay." He said slowly looking the boy over. "I will help...just this once...if you promise and swear you wont tell a soul. I cant have my job against me...and let alone I cant let you go to sleep like that even though I dont think you will go till I help you anyway." He said looking at the boy a glare in his eyes. "You wont touch me you hear? I'll do you help you get off. BUt dont touch me at all or I kick you out along with leaving the school itself." He said hatefully as he leaned against the counter.

Alphadaj gave a small smile before biting onto his lip and staring to his teacher. So the dark haired teacher had agreed to touch him and get him off, but the blond couldn't touch him back. He wondered why the other wanted it to be that way. Why was his sensei so on edge...demanding? Placing his hand behind his back, the younger male stared to the other and raised a brow.

"Fine, I won't touch you. Though you should hurry...I'm dying here." The broad male explained staring to Ayuta. The blond didn't know how true that was, but he would try his best not to molest the older man.

Ayuta muttered to himself, "I cant believe myself..." He said but couldnt help it as he slipped off his jacket that he had on and pushed the younger male onto the bed before he bent kneeling infront of him. He looked up at him as his hair pushed into his face, "You owe me kid." he said and unzipped the boys pants as he pulled them down slightly so he could get to his hardened member. He tilted his head not expecting it to be as large as it was and he blushed lightly as he let his hands touch the tip of alphadaj's erection. He looked up at the kid to see his reaction as ayuta leaned forward letting his tounge run up the side of his member. He hoped his glasses didnt get dirty for he imagined the kid would be fast since he was young and all that bent up sexual frustrations and all. He laughed softly to himself as he nicked the side with his teeth slightly his hand starting to stroke Alphadaj slowly.

The older male smiled lightly as his teacher pushed him onto the bed. The silver eyes stayed onto the other as he slowly unzipped his pants. The material was soon pushed down and the blond closely watched the other as he wrapped his fingers around his dripping member; though what the other did next was what made a loud, obnoxious moan fall from his lips. Ayuta had dragged his pink muscle across his cock....his tongue.

Gripping onto the petit male's hair, Alphadaj moaned as he thrusted up into the smaller's mouth. "Gods, gods, gods yessss!" The silver eyes closed as the teacher started to pump him. It was all a fucking dream come true. Damn it felt so good. "Ahh! Gods...Ayuta-San!" Moaning loudly, voice echoing through the walls.

Ayuta laughed softly making a vibration go around alphadaj. He could taste him already without even really touching him this boy was already dripping in pre-cum. Ayuta looked up at him seeing he was actually really enjoying it even though Ayuta hadnt really done anything. Ayuta tightened his lips around the younger male and let his tounge run over his tip as he tasted him before he moved his head in a constant motion replacing his hand with his mouth. He placed his hands on the others thighs keeping his legs open enough for Ayuta to be between them. Ayuta took Alphadaj deeper as he felt his own cock buldging slightly from the moans that filled the room. Ayuta blushed darkly knowing the younger had been watching him. He took the younger males cock out of his mouth and licked from the root to tip teasing him making him wait to release.

The younger male moaned loudly before his hips thrusted once again to the teasing tongue. His sensei was driving him insane. The blond could not really believe that his teacher was sucking him off. It was like he was in heaven. It was actually pretty pathetic, but Alphadaj felt as if he would cry from pleasure.

"Don't tease me Ayuta-sensei." The tall, broad student begged as he slowly gripped in his teacher's hair. Hell he could not hold himself back. Grabbing onto the dark haired man's clothing, the blond pulled the other closer to him and breathed heavily. Pushing the other onto the bed, Alphadaj kissed the petit male's lips and slowly pushed him onto the bed.

Trailing a tongue up Ayuta's neck, the younger male placed his lips by the other's ear and smiled. "I want you Ayuta-San."

Ayuta blushed and was surprised getting pulled up onto the bed and layed down. He pushed softly on the other boy. "Nn I said no touching me." He said breathlessly. He didnt want to have sex with this kid. He shivered lightly a warm tounge trailing down his neck which was one of his sensitive spots. He bit his lip slightly, he heard his phone go off next to the bed and he blushed pushing on Alphadaj, "Get off me!" he said breathing harder not wanting this. Not moments after his phone went off the doorbell rang and Ayuta stopped dead in his tracks. "Alphadaj Get off me or I will never do this with you again. Weither I'm single or not I wont do it again." he said pushing the male off him and striaghtening his clothes and fixing his hair. "Get cleaned up...I'm sure thats Alex...go take a shower I'll see you when you get out." He said blushing darkly tears lightly in his eyes. He hated being forced. He ran to the door and opened it a smile on his face. "Alex." He kissed his cheek. "You want to come in?" he asked and stepped away some.

"No...I'm good. Ah...Ayuta...you see...I think we need a break." he said softly to ayuta making ayuta stop breathing. His smile faded, "You...a-are you breaking up with me?" he asked softly and tears brimmed in his eyes and alex shook his head, "Dont cry Ayuta...Its for the best. My parents have arranged for me to get married this next month. Its better that I leave now." he said softly and nodded before walking off. Ayuta closed the door and slid down sitting right infront of the door. He took off his glasses and wiped his eyes as he started to cry.

The taller male looked after the teacher as he slowly stood from the bed. There was tears present in the smaller male's eyes, but why would he be crying? Pursing his lips the student frowned as he watched the smaller male past through the entrance of the room to leave. The doorbell had rung moments ago so the blond guessed that his sensei had went to open the door. Sitting up in bed, Alphadaj slowly stood to walk after the dark haired man to see who was at the door.

"Alex."... "You want to come in?"[/Quote]

The broad student sneered at the other before folding his arms over his chest. This was his and his teacher's time but that stupid ass man had to show up. The blond raised his eyebrow at the statement that he heard the other man express to Ayuta. He had clearly just dumped the other, saying they needed some time apart and that he was getting married. A chuckle left his lips. Getting married wouldn't be time alone....that would be a long time apart...maybe to forever. Well, ok...he said arranged marriage but it was all the same.

His silver eyes watched as the door was closed and his teacher fell against the wall to cry. Alphadaj just shrugged before letting off a smirk. Well, it could either go three ways. One, Ayuta-San would be easy to fuck because he was looking for a rebound, which the younger hopes for. It was totally normal. Second, Ayuta-sensei would tell him to fuck off and he would still end up taking a shower. There would be no more action what so ever for a long time because the dark haired teacher would be depressed. Then the dark haired man would probably kick him out. This was the least favorite scenarios for Alphadaj. Third, the blond could just mind his own business and take a shower like instructed. That way he could approach the other later and get better results than the second, but not quite as much satisfaction as the first one.

Alphadaj took better to the third choice and shook his head as he walked to the bathroom.

Ayuta sighed softly and wiped his eyes. He hadn't moved for about ten minutes. He stood and walked to his room slowly and slipped out of his jacket and out of his shirt putting on a new one. He looked away from himself in the mirror his eyes red and his cheeks also red. He ruffled his hair and shut the door before going to the bed and laying down slowly. He didn't want to talk to anyone. Let alone even be awake. He sighed getting up again going to the kitchen opening the fridge. He pulled a beer from the back of the fridge and opened it downing half of it in two gulps. He sighed and wiped his eyes once again grabbing four more before walking to his room again with the still open beer i his hands. he left the door open this time and collapsed onto his bd finishing the first beer. it never took too long to get drunk for him just five or six did it for him.

The blond looked after his sensei as the dark haired male disappeared once again behind the wall of his bedroom, except this time he had a couple of beers in his hands. The taller student shook his head before giving his eyes a roll. He would not just sit back to watch the other drink himself half to death. That would be stupid, and quite selfish of himself. Now wasn't a time to be thinking of himself and how he could score with Ayuta-San. The older man actually needed comforted and that's exactly what Alphadaj would do.

Waking across the hall and into his sensei's room, the blond folded his arms across his chest and frowned. "Are you really going to drink yourself to death over that guy? Someone that you could do much better without. He was holding you back from a lot of thing, especially a person who truly loves you." Alphadaj didn't know what he just said, or if it was half true..but at least he did know last statement was real...

Ayuta sighed softly looking up at the younger boy, "yes I am. No one loves me he was the only relationship I have had in a long time. And we were dating for two years. I think I have a right to be upset. " he said swishing the liquid around in his mouth the last swig if the second can. He crushed it and threw it into the trash can. "What do you want? School is tomorrow you need sleep." He said looking at the younger boy knowing he wanted to help bit didn't know how to let anyone in. He sighed again and rubbed his red eyes new terra falling, "tell me who triply loves me then..." He aaid curiosity in his voice to see if the boy was making it up or if he was telling the truth.

Alphadaj just stood there in thought. He knew for sure that he liked the man, no it was more than like. The blond had a crush on his sensei, but that wasn't what the teacher was asking for. The man was searching for whoever loved him, whoever truly loved him. The broad student was lost for words, there was nothing he could say.

Ok, think dumbass. I know for sure that I have a crush on this guy, but I told him love. He's wondering who loves him and I'm wondering do I love him. Ayuta-San is very beautiful as well as intelligent. I admire him for sure. He is everything that I think about....he's the only thing I think about. Whenever someone bad mouth him I get totally pissed. So....this is love. I know it is.

"I.....um- I've never been in love before, but...I'm sure my feelings for you are just more than admiration. I love you. It's me." Alphadaj explained giving a small smile to the other.

Ayuta looked serious a minute listening to the younger male before he started laughing. He wiped his eyes, "Thats funny! Mess with your teacher that just got dumped! What a sweet kid you are!" he said a chill in his voice. He was hurt and he didn't know but he didn't want to see anyone unless they were going to hold him and tell him he was okay. Not only that the three beers, now, were getting to his head. He looked up at Alphadaj, "You don't love me…you are probably just curious about what love between two men is like. You found out I was gay just today!" he said tears welling up in his eyes again. "Don't lie to me to make me feel better cause thats not working." he said as a tear fell from his eyes. He liked the boy but even if it became more than that, and alphadaj meant what he said, then there is still the fact they are teacher and student. They wouldn't be able to be with one another unless one, alphadaj left the school or two, ayuta lost/quit his job. And most likely neither wanted to do that.

The taller male only stared to the teacher as he denied every confession he had just made, though Alphadaj couldn't disagree that the other was right. There was curiosity lingering in the blond as to how two men loved one another. How two men had sex and how society would treat them if they were openly lovers. It was all something that the student could learn on his own. There was one thing that the younger male did know though. He had liked Ayuta-San before he even realized the other was gay. It was a hope of his to always find a scenario that was appropriate to either molest the man, or come on to him.

"You know....your absolutely right. I am curious about men loving on another, but that's only because I fell for you. It's...a bit different, but I can deal with it. If only you let me....I swear to you that I can treat you way better than that loser. If I was to date you for two years, only death could pull me away from you." Alphadaj explained, his silver eyes studying the other's reaction.

Ayuta stared up at the other male looking to see if there was any flaws in what he was saying and how he was saying it. "You arent playing a joke on me? Cause if you are I will chop off your balls with a spoon to make it hurt way worse than just easily doing it with a knife. Either way if you lie about this they are coming off." He said a look of hate in his eyes looking up at him. He didnt like being lied to let alone being played with. If he hadnt just been dumped and hurt finding out his lover had a lover on the side was even worse and he didnt care about anything anymore. He brushed his hair back setting the second to last beer on the table still full along with the last. He threw the others off. "If you love me then get up here turn off the lights and hold me cause I'm hurting and I just need something solid to hold me here." he said sternly using his teacher voice.

Alphadaj smiled lightly before nodding and reaching over to turn the light off. Trailing to the bed, the blond plopped down into the warm bed. Scooting his body closer to the smaller male, the student wrapped his arms around the waist of his sensei's body. Giving a wide smile, Alphadaj lightly placed his lips against the other's forehead.

"I'm not lying. I meant every word I said. I can replace that Alex guy. I'm much better than him. I would never treat you the way he had. I can't believe that you stayed with that jerk for two fucking years." Smiling to the smaller male and raising his brow.

Ayuta shrugged and looked out into the room jot wanting to look at the boy. "I did because he didn't always used to be that way. He was sweet. And would take me out all the time spending money on me that I didn't want. He was funny and was actually fun to be around. I loved him. But it seems he didn't love me." He said softly close gbhis eyes laying his head down on alphadaj's chest. Ayuta shook his head, "and even if you mean it you are my student. You can't change that. I could go to jail just for sucking you off earlier. And I will jot survive I. That place. You know what they do to small guys like me." He shivered and laughed softly.

The blond lifted his head to look at his teacher and chuckled lightly. "You called that a blow job? You didn't even finish, plus who said that anyone had to know. We could hide this, Y'know. I'm not so keen on bragging so you don't have to worry about me bragging about it to other students. I want you all to myself, and I'm sure if anyone else knew, they'd try to take you from me." Alphadaj explained as he laid his head back onto the pillow.

"Our secret would be completely safe with me. So what do you say?" Waiting for the answer from his crush.

Ayuta laughed softly, "well kid I can't help the fact that you came so quickly with just one touch." He said softly a smile on his lips. He stopped smiling hearing what the boy was saying, "I...we can't. Alphadaj you are a sweet kid and I can't tell you I haven't been thinking of you but I am still your teacher. I can't so this if anyone finds out I lose my job then I can't pay for this apartment then I can't pay for food. I just I can't...I can go to jail for this." He said shaking his head yet moving even further into the boys arms missing the warmth if another wanting the comfort.

The blond just decided to not say a word in favor of holding his sensei in his arms. He would not let the smaller of the two just wiggle from his love confession that easily, albeit at the moment the broad student would let the other say what he wanted. If the dark haired man wanted to deny him for the time being, then Alphadaj wouldn't say a word. If the older male wanted to find comfort in a teacher, student relationship...it was fine. Though, the blonde would want the other no matter what, and he always got what he wanted.

Ayuta not hearing anything from Alphadaj he slowly closed his eyes and yawned ligthly pulling his legs up to the two of them curling up on the boys side. He started breathing slightly heavier as he started to drift off, "I...I will try with you kid...but if you are lying to me...i'm serious about cutting off your baby makers."He said sleepily not opening his eyes or looking at the boy. "I wont go out with you yet...but I dont mind seeing you as a possible lover." he said softly, "Let me get over him...rather than you be a rebound...I dont want to hurt you...so just take what I can give you for now and be happy." he said softer as he started dozing out.