Lawful Love

Teesie

Lawful Love

Plot

Could falling in love with a teacher be hard? Well, no....but could getting a teacher to be yours be so difficult? Yes. That was the problem Alphadij Bolts was having. Falling in love with the school's nurse could be fairly hard to overcome, especially when the nurse plays the faculty of the detention teacher as well. Getting in trouble most of the times was not helping. Many rules, as well as laws, kept the two apart. Risks of having the male fired or going to jail made the student not try as hard as he would have, albeit...when school continued it was harder and harder each year to just stare to the dark haired man. Since freshman year Alphadij Bolts hurt himself constantly just to see the school nurse, and being a terrible student also had him to see the other more. What could possible become more of the two during senior year? Would it continue to be a long distant love or actually become something more?

Characters

Doctor.jpg~320x480

Uke

Castlevania___Leon_Belmont_by_noei1984.jpg

Seme

Beginning post

Alphadaj just sat in his desk looking to the clock while tapping his fingers on the desktop. Here he was, yet again, in detention. It seems that the teacher hadn't made it yet, maybe he had better things to do. Groaning softly the blond set his forehead against the brown oak wood surface. It would be a better thing if the teacher didn't show up anyways. That being because Alphadij had a crush on the dark haired man.

Glancing in the hall the broad male heard footsteps and gritted his teeth. Here was his object of desire, right? Well he must as well get ready for it.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Arekushisu

Ayuta looked at the clock and sighed picking up his book and walking down the hall. He sorta hated doing the detintion class after school. He had to stay late usually to look after one kid in perticular for two hours straight. His name was Alphadij Bolts. The one kid that seemed to always be in detintion or always in Ayuta's office to get a cut cleaned up. He doubled from the school nurse to being the detintion overseerer. He sighed and opened the door to the classroom that would be his prison for the next two hours. He smiled a bright smile to all the young people in the room. "Hello! You all know what you should be doing by now. Dont make me have to tell you what to do! Neither of us want to be here so lets all stay quiet and not talk to one another till the two miserable hours are up!" He said writing his name on the board even though most of the students in there already knew his name. He nodded to the regulars which included Alphadij. He sighed softly walking back to the boy. "What are you in for this time?" He asked sitting down infront of the blonde.

The blond looked up to the melodic toned voice to have silver eyes clash with ash coal colored ones. Showing a cocky smiled the broader male leaned back into his seat and only stared. Yep, this was the object of his desire. The man wasn't in the least the sweetest person one could meet. One thing about the man was that he had a low tolerance for certain things, he guess he was one of those things.

"As you said, none of us want to be here so why let us suffer? Why won't you just let us go? No one would know, and I know that these people won't say a word. Also, what I did was nothing really." Leaning forward, his face only inches from the smaller man's. "I refused to do work that I was given. I don't get it, it is my work and if I decide to get a zero for it then...I think that should be my choice. Right, what do you think of that?"

Ayuta laughed softly under his breath as he leaned back away from the younger male. "I think that you should shut up and get your work done like the rest of them." He said and smiled sweetly, "And I dont let you go because one of the joys of my working hours is watching all of you lovely students suffer the two hours doing nothing. And I like to watch you suffer the most." he said flashing him a cheeky grin before standing and stretching letting his small frame extend to its full length. He sighed softly. "Now get the work done. I really dont want to see you here next time." He said softly to the boy. He was hard on him not because he didnt like him but rather Ayuta was fond of the boy. He really didnt mind him he was fun to talk to and rather funny. Though sometimes he got on his nervers. Ayuta sighed again and sat down in the chair behind the desk slipping his glasses further up onto his nose as he pulled out the book he was reading before the session started. He silently looked around the room before losing himself in the novel he was reading.

The blond only stared to the teacher as the man talked to him with quite an attitude. Little did the man know, he was only making Alphodaj want him more. The broad student wanted to tell Ayuta that there could be a better use with his mouth than always expression his love to see him suffer, but due to his state he keep quiet. Unlike all the others in the room, Alpohodaj did not actually do his work. Like he thought before he believed that if it was his grade then he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to. The class assignment wasn't hard at all, but it was rather too long. Teachers only made them do unnecessary practices just to keep them busy. Something that the blond refused to do.

"This is fucking ridiculous. This school needs to be burned down." Alphadij audible whispered, having a few agreements from other classmates.

Ayuta laughed softly and sat his book down as he straightend in the chair looking at the blonde. "Ah but if it was burnt down who would take care of your wounds?" He asked and laughed softly. He looked at the other students and they instantly got back to work. He sighed and looked up as a younger student walked in his lip bleeding. "I heard you were still here. Teacher asked me to come see you Sensei." He said and Ayuta stood and nodded. He walked the boy to just outside the door and peered at his lip. He noticed it was from someone hitting him. He smiled softly to the boy as he started to clean it with the kit he carried with him always. He looked into the ajacent room seeing the kids start talking and he tapped on the glass and gave them a stern look.

"Damn man, why does Ayuta-Sensei have to be so strict. I know he doesn't enjoy being here also. So why doesn't he just let us go?

"Because idiot he said he enjoys to watch us suffer. Didn't you hear him...?

"You all are idiots if you believe that." The blonde added, his body twisting to face his classmates; albeit he turned to look at glass in which the dark haired male tapped on, giving them all a look that said 'shut up.' Staying quiet for some moments, Alphadij begin to talk once more. "He really just does it for the money. He gets paid double, one for being the school nurse and the other for being the fucking detention teacher. That double his salary."

"That's tha' same shit I wuz thinkin'..."

The broad student nodded to the mixed boy before once again turning forward in his chair, his silver eyes glancing to the window.

Ayuta loved being the school's nurse. He didnt mind helping out the boys around the school. He did need the money however that came with the job. He didnt get paid for the detintion class he was doing it on his own to help out the classes and such. He did have a lover who helped support him all on his own. He waved to the boy who was enthusiastic and hugged ayuta making his body go stiff before relaxing as he waved again as he ran away. Ayuta didnt let his smile fade as he walked into the classroom in which he had left. He was happier now that he had done something he enjoyed. He looked around the class as some of the kids were giving him dirty glances. He scoffed softly and just walked to the window facing the gardens of the school. He leaned his head back as the wind from the open window pushed his hair into his eyes though he didnt care. He wasnt meaning to be too strict with the kids. He just wanted to see them out of here. He hated being mean and he was rather different outside of school. He smiled as the clock hit the half mark. He waved out at afew boys who called up to him. All the students liked him except for the detintion students. "Hm...YOu all have been quiet all day. How about you all get out 20 minutes early?" he asked seeing his boyfriend at the gate of the school. He turned to the class. "I'm sure you all have better things to be doing. Just keep your mouths shut. If someone says i let you out early its never happening again." He said as he eyed the blonde in the back. He smiled and nodded to the door. "Get out of here!"

All the students, except for Alphadaj, let out some small form of cheer before standing to rush from the door. Sneering lightly the blond twisted his body to face toward the teacher and leaned against the desk lightly. All he planned to do was tease the older male a little, or maybe give him a threat.

"What's with the sudden change of rules? Is it because you want that male outside the window, huh? I see the way you two look at each other. Do you finally plan to talk to him today? I never knew you were gay Ayuta-sensei." Smirking lightly, though he was completely unaware that the two were already dating. Once, when he saw the dark haired thin teacher giving the mysterious man an admiring look...well, the student was envious.

"Maybe I should just stay. that way if I tell I won't be in trouble." Raising and eyebrow to the male that was now portraying the detention teacher.

Ayuta glared lightly at Alphadaj. "Yea. I want to go home. Is that big of a problem?" He said and pushed his glasses up. He didnt like the boys attitude even though Alphadaj seemed to be his favorite. "And its not your business to know weither I'm gay or not. My personal life doesnt need to be brought into the school." He said with his glare hardening on the boy. He didnt mind the questions but for some reason the teasing from him wasnt working. Ayuta looked down at his cell as it beeped softly and he smiled at the text which said his boyfriend Alex was waiting outside. Ayuta looked up at Alphadaj. "Now if you excuse me I have a date to get to." He said and shook his head as he motioned for the boy to get up seeing as he couldnt leave without him going first so he could lock up the room.

Alphadaj Bolts could see that he was really pissing his sensei off, but he didn't really care. This was what jealousy did to him, and he would not just leave because the man got some text from that guy. The blonde knew that it had to be from him, seeing as a blush dusted the other's check as well as a huge smile that the older male was showing so boldly.

Continuing to sit in his desk he crossed his arms over his chest before leaning back further into his desk. Who ever said that he would give his love whatever he wanted. "I'm not leaving. I'm suppose to be in here for a while longer. How long was it again Ayuta-san? Maybe fifteen minutes now?" Looking to the clock on the wall with a small smirk on his face. Alphadaj refused to move without a fight.....or a kiss at least.

"If...I have to absolutely leave then how about I tell the principal you let us out early, huh?"

Ayuta's cheeks flashed red as his temper got the best of him. He walked to the boy and slammed his hand on the desk infront of him. "What do you want from me! Most kids would be happy! Shut their little traps and go home! Oh but not you! You have to stay and keep me away from something I need to be doing! Now what is it I have to do to get you off my case and out the door!" He said as his face was meer inches from the other males. He was pissed off though he couldnt stay mad for long at alphadaj he liked the boy and didnt want to think of him as a bad student even though he was. Ayuta felt another vibration in his pocket and he sighed as he looked the boy in the eyes not moving. "Come on! You must want something to stay behind and bother with messing with me!" He said his anger getting cooled.

The blond smiled lightly at the statement that the other said to him. The dark haired male just didn't know how true his sentences were. The other's faces was only inches away from the lustful, but Alphadaj just shook his head before standing. "Nothing, I was just fucking with you." Grabbing his bookbag and slinging it over his shoulder and onto his back before walking around the other man. Hand reaching as he passed by, it rubbed across the smooth material that was covering Ayuta's ass.

Smiling more the other set off in a run to exit the door before slowing his pace once more. Walking to his locker that was ways down the hall, the blond began to think. He was an idiot at not taking that chance to kiss the black haired teacher. Oh well, there were many more times for that.

Ayuta glared as Alphadaj stood and he felt the cool hand brush against his ass making him turn but not fast enough to catch the boy. He was already running out of the room. Ayuta shook his head after the kid left a blush covered his cheeks as he pushed up his glasses trying to hide it from no ones eyes. He sighed and locked up the classroom as he slowly walked down the hall seeing couples kissing and friends talking. He exited the school and smiled seeing his brown haired boyfriend at the gate. He ran up to him and smiled calling out to him, "Alex!" He waved and Alex caught him in his arms as Ayuta ran to him.

"Ready to go?" Alex asked as he kissed ayuta's lips softly before they both walked to Alex's parked car just off the curb. Ayuta smiled buckling his seat belt as he looked outside the car window as it started and the familiar talking of his boyfriend as he talked about his day droned on and on, but the only thing Ayuta could focus on was the cool hand that brushed his rear.

The blond walked from the school building and stood in his tracks as he watched Ayuta run into the mysterious man's arms like one missing his lover. That thought infuriated the broad student as he watched the interactions between the two. Crossing his arms over his chest, his silver eyes watching after the male nurse as he slipped into the other's car. Moments later the vehicle was out of sight and he was left standing there.

Alphadaj knew that there was a lot of things standing between him and his sensei but they could jump over all of the obstacles, if wanted. Age was not a vital thing, at least not to the student, as he now at the age of ninteen. Although he didn't care, the blond male was unaware of Ayuta's view of this. Then there was the law...he wouldnt get the man arrested just for his own selfish reasons of wanting to be with him, although...who ever said that some ne would find out. Next was that guy. Firstly, who the hell was he? If he was an obstruction that was forcing them apart then Alphadij would have to handle that.

"Damn, I'm such an idiot." The big said turning to walk home. The student's home wasn't that far from the school grounds. It was within twenty five meters.

Ayuta sighed happy to be home. He had said bye to alex at the door and had sat down his things and changed clothes. It was already 9pm from alex taking ayuta out for dinner. He didnt mind it but he couldnt get alphadaj out of his mind. His looks were flawless for someone who wasnt done growning. He looked perfct. Long fingers and large hands along with a slender yet buff body. Ayuta shook his head. He was really finding himself thinking about a students body structure. He laughed to himself and slipped into bed. He needed sleep he was probably just tired.

Was it strange to be outside of a teacher's house? Not if it was a crush, right? The dark haired man would totally understand if his student was there. Alphadij could play the hurt card and act as if his parents had kicked out the house. Then again the intelligent man would wonder why the blond knew where he lived. That scenario was out of the picture. Scared, with nowhere to go...and by some strange coincidence the broad male appears at Ayuta's door? Nope, that would also be a failure. Why? The blond was way too masculine to be scared of the dark, or anything for that reason. As long as it wasn't the devil, a falling meteor, or demons he would be totally ok.

Sighing heavily the nineteen year old padded forward to rap his knuckles against the door four times. Maybe he shouldn't disturb the teacher. Yeah, that sounded like a good idea. Hearing footsteps, Alphadij quickly backed away from the door smiling slightly...he decided to stay.

Ayuta's ears perked up hearing a knock at his door, as he closed the refrigorator door. He sat the bottled water he had gotten out on the counter and walked to the door "Coming!" He yelled pulling on a jacket to cover up the tank top he had on as his sleep clothes. He unlocked the door and opened it. He smiled and looked at the face he didnt think he would see. "Hello...What can I do for you tonight Alphadaj?" He asked seeing the muscular teen standing in his entryway. He smiled softly his thoughts returning to his time in bed just thinking and not just thinking about nothing but thinking about this very boys hands touching his body. His smile faultered slightly as a light blush covered his cheeks. He didnt really know why the kid was here but hoped he didnt want to stay. He seemed to be too attached to the teens body let alone his eyes in which he seemed to not be able to look into for the fact they seemed like they could see into his soul.

The student looked into the teacher's eyes to see that the older male was avoiding eye contact. Pursing his lips, the blond took a step forward before placing his hand on the doorway entrance and smiling slightly, he was only inches away from the dark haired man. He hoped that his sensei would actually comply with the plan he had thought up.

"Ayuta-sensei, I.....my mother has kicked me out for a while. We had a huge argument and its really had nothing to do with me. I was only taking up for her, but she didn't want me to. My father was abusing her and...I simply pushed him away but....yeah it didn't go so well. I was wondering could I stay here for a while. Please Ayuta."

Ayuta heard he boy speaking and his face slightly got softer as it went along. "Hm...why dont you come inside...We can talk more then. Its too cold for you to be out at this time." He said and opened the door wider stepping away from the door to let Alphadaj in. He smile lightly, "Hm...so the parents are fighting?" he asked as he slipped on his slippers and walkd back down the hall to his kitchen letting the kid start gettin comfy. "make yourself at home!" He yelled back opening the bottle he had opened as he shrugged off the jacket so he as only in sweat pants and and a tank top showing off his small frame.

Alphadaj walked into the house and the door was soon closed by his sensei. Afterwards the small petit male began to walk down the hall into what looked to be the kitchen. Once the male was there, the blond began to glance around and smile slightly. He had actually succeeded into getting in his crushes house. Well, that was quite impressive if he had to say so himself.

"make yourself at home!"[/Quote]

At the beautifully harmonized voice, Alphadij walked into the room which had a fireplace. It was lit slightly and the temperature was pretty warm. All in all it felt better than being out in the cold.

"Your house is really beautiful." The blond student complimented before his silver eyes scanned the room.

Ayuta walked into his living room where alphadaj was standing scanning the room. He handed him a bottled water, "Thank you! I would like to think it is. I try." He smiled his cheeks red from the heat in the room from his fireplace. There were two couches one a loveseat and the other a long couch. He used to have a recliner as well but got rid of it when he moved into this small appartment. The living room was open and lead into the kitchen which had a bar seperating the kitchen from the living room. Off to the right of the kitchen was a hallway which was the bathroom and then a little more down the hall was the only bedroom. Ayuta sat on the arm of the couch. "So, Tell me what happened again Alphadaj. So parents are fighting? And you decided the best place was to come here? How do you even know my address?" he asked raising an eyebrow as he took a drink of the water he had for himself.

The broad student sat to listen for a minute before giving an innocent smile. "As if no student doesn't know where you live. They talk of it a the time." The blond lied while averting his eyes to the fireplace. He had succeeded in getting into the house and that's all that really mattered to him.

"Yes, my parents are fighting. Seems like father went out tonight to cheat on mother once more. She confronted him once he came into the door and he assaulted her. With him beating on my mother I stepped in. I don't think anyone should hit someone much weaker than them." Smirking as his silver eyes trailed up the petit body of his sensei's and stopped on his face. "What do you think Ayuta-San?"

Ayuta not looking at alphadaj to see the visual rape he recieved from him. He was looking into the fire as he was thinking. "YEa...well I think I probably would have done the same. Stepping in anyway...though I probably would have decked him in the face." He said and shrugged before a blush covered his face and he straightened up. "Dang haha I cant say that cause i'm a teacher." He laughed and smiled a bright smile. "Dont tell on me kay? And yea...You can stay here if you like. Till everything cools down." He said giving alphadaj a caring warm smile as the orange light bounced across his face and the room around them.

"Well....your not really a teacher outside of school premises. It's not like they could do anything to you, unless...your caught doing it. Then there has to be some form of proof. As long as you take no picture with whiskey or something unruly you'll be fine. Soooo....Sensei....have you ever thought of doing something you knew that a teacher couldn't?" Smirking at the other as his silver eyes once again trailed over the petit body of his teacher's. The older male was such good eye candy that the blond couldn't think to stop the licking of his lips or the lust that clouded his orbs, even if he wanted to. Biting onto his lips his hands trailed down his body slowly until it got to the tent he was now sporting. Pushing on it he remained silent to see what the dark haired male would say.