The Sad Life of Caset

Teesie

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

OMG there's an update!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it today! rabbit4

The meeting between Casset and Freddy's mom impressed me. She really trusts him, that might have given Casset even more remorse.

Also, when he was thinking he should just die in the dream so he could die in reality too... poor Casset. rabbit0

Thanks for the update, I'll be waiting for the next update patiently. rabbit14

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Karin

• Duch

• Tetsu

Top Posters In This Topic

Coughs, moans, argument and laughter echoed through the small capacity. The floor was damp with dew; littered in trash. A repulsive stench filling the air. Smoke fogged the room. Not a soul, excluding one, in the area was being exposed to a new atmosphere. Caset's vision was blurred as he tried focusing on the female that spoke to him. She looked young, about his age. Hair dyed with the shades of blue, green and blond. Double lidded. Eye color of amber. Small, button-like nose, and pouty lips.

"You were pretty wild last night!"

The comment only was given a dazed stare. There wasn't a single word that came to mind about the current subject. Hell if the petit, fragile male knew of his location. All the blond knew of, which was making itself known with such a drilling effect, was the pain throughout his body. What had he done last night? The last memory was of him and a male. No, it was nothing sexual. For a moment it was questioned if real. The bitter taste upon his tongue wasn't evidence enough. Neither was the searing pain.

"-ellooooo!" Snapping a finger to gain Caset's attention once more. "What's with you? Are you ok?" She questioned, a brow raised as to placing a hand onto another pair. The movement caught the attention of the blond, blue orbs staring dully to the woman.

"This your first time isn't it? I know how that could be." She laughed off. Voice transforming to a pitchy scream, having Caset wince. That laugh. Was annoying.

"Where am I?" He finally asked, eyes sweeping through the room. Never had he been in such a shit hole. The murderer hadn't been the cleanest being, albeit he sure as hell couldn't stay here for much longer. The others seemed comfortable. Splayed across the wet floor in dirtied clothing. How sad it was that at the moment he seemed the same. Filthy.

Once again a touch stole his attention, the blond twisting to stare into another pair of beautiful blue eyes. Ones much lighter than his own. The troubled adult frowned to the other. This was the man he remembered from the last memories. Unlike the others, the strawberry blond was quite well put together. Attractive as well. A lope sided smile was given.

"Do not worry. You are safe here. This is the place I come to escape to when I need my time alone. Life can be pretty hard from time to time," A cackle escaping from his lips. "and it seems your problem has exceeded even mine."

Silence....

Both Caset and the stranger stared to one another, the two blonds expressing different conflicts. One dumbfounded, as the other seemed amused but hesitant. What the hell had the two discussed between one another?

"Look, my name is Cadic Welther. No worries, your secret is safe with me." A shrug given, not seeming as if the subject was important. "I'll tell you my life story in short. I've been living a lie. I haven't told my...partner of my need for drugs you know. Hell, I haven't even told him that I feel disgusted every time he touches me. See, I have no one else to rely on. He's all I have. Such a cute guy. His family is pretty wealthy. If there was some way to get my name in that will....I'd pay you to kill him." Cadic giving a wink as he burst into laughter. Caset's face displayed horror. This had to be a dream. How the hell did this druggie know of his damned problems?

"Hey, hey...chill ok? I'm not going to say anything else about that subject. So tell me more about you."

--Who the hell does this guy think he is? Barging his way into my damned life. Asshole, I wish it had been enough to burn him where he sat. More about myself! He knew my darkest secret! What more was there to fucking know?

"It already seems you know enough! Who the fuck are you?"

Hands was raised in defense, the strawberry blond cautiously placing distance between them. "Who are you to get mad at me? You're the one that shared. It wasn't as if I held you at gun point. Ok, forget this. How about we start over."

"Start over! Then can I have my damn secret back? If that isn't possible it isn't a new start!"

The slightly bigger male glanced around before taking a hold of Caset's arm and dragging him from the crowd. He seemed to be making a scene. "How about you shut that damned mouth of yours, unless you want everyone to know about it! I informed you that I won't tell a soul, isn't that enough?"

A chuckle was given. One that held disbelief. Not only could Caset believe how stupid he had been, but also with the words of the man before him. "Oh, of course. I'd surely believe what a druggie has to say! I'm sure you're good at keeping secrets. As good as you give blowjobs for your high."

Welther stared to the next blond with a blank stare. A smirk soon took over his lips as he shrugged. "Eh, I am pretty good at those; albeit don't you find it a bit hypocritical since you do the same thing?"

"Don't push my buttons." Caset explained with a cold tone.

"Or what...you'd killed me? Arms folding across his chest as he challenged the smaller of the two. Once again there was silence. Not neither knowing of what to say.

the encounter with the mother was sure a surprise, although won't that make her suspicious??caset running away like that?i feel sorry for her, for being nice to the actual murderer of her son OTL he deserved it, but still ;P

and he is getting really sloppy there, confessing to someone! i wonder how he ended there though O.o wanna know what happens next, so please work on the new chapter soon!! ^^

Another interesting chapter. This new character seems interesting as well. He seems witty and interesting. I'm curious if he'll influence Caset's destiny in some way.

ps: I'm very happy to find this update! :hamtaro-005 (8):