Unquestionable Obedience

Teesie

Yahetu stayed facing away from the other as he refused his demand. The black haired man was about to say something when the others said that he wanted to stay. Sighing he just stayed silent listening to the golden haired teen talk. Suddenly a hand touched his forehead and be looked up to see the pale skin of Haku's. Pale against tan as the male heard the other plea that he should see a doctor.

"I don't need a doctor...I'm fine." he told his personal slave closing his eyes. All he needed was some rest, the sound of nature and his mother. The women be knew was watching over him....the women he knew was ashamed of his actions, but he didn't care for that. As long as she was watching over him be would be fine.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Amai-i

''So I shall stay by your side to make sure you're not getting badder..'', Haku said with a faint smile on is lips and strokes the raven hair of his master. WWhat am I doing?! ... I need to put my self together.. Haku shook his head and sat down on the chair again. ''Master.. you need to eat something or at least drink the tea..'' , haku proposed the man and as there was no answer he realized that his master was fallen asleep.

He watched the longhaired sleeping men for a little while bfore he had noticed a bird sitting bird on the windowsill. Haku stood up to listen to its singing from a bit closer and he had luck, the bird didn't stop singing and it didn't flew away.

"But mom I don't want to come" he told the women as she explained that she wanted to see him. That she missed his smiling face. He haven't seen his mother in about three months. He hated the village it had caused him so many problems as a kid. The green eyed man purposed an agreement for his mother to move into the castle with him but she refused. She always refused saying the village is where they belonged. 'Hmph....well she can stay in that crappy place' he thought. There was no way he was going back.

Opening his eyes he saw the other standing by the window. It seemed to now be evening...he hadn't ate and he was in need for some food. Groaning he looked to the ceiling.

Through the sound coming from his master the petit boy turned around and closed the window, so the cold air could not come inside. ''Good evening, Master Yahatu.'' Haku said to his master as he stepped up to the bed of his master. ''You must be hungry by now.. you haven't eat anything today.. I shall bring your dinner.. '' With these words he went down to the kitchen and took the untouched breakfast with him. Soup. his master needs soup Haku thought.

The petit boy knew that he wasn't allowed on the stove but his piercing green eyed owner needed care and nobody but him should care for him and so he made the soup on his own. With the delicous soup he went back upstairs and entered into his masters room after he had knocked on the door.

''bon appétit, master.'' Haku said with a fiant smile on his lips and served the soup.

The man looked down at the meal being served to him. Soup, he should have known...it was the same thing his mother use to fix for him as a kid when he had a cold. Slowly sitting in a upright position he grabbed the bowl from the teen looking up into his sapphire eyes. Yahetu knew that this slaves teen had gotten onto the stove to fix him soup. The kid had broken a rule just for his benefit. How pathetic.

Grabbing his spoon he began to lightly sip at the meal the blond had made for him. It was delicious...the boy really could cook. "Hm... I guess I should thank you." be voiced glancing to the other in the room. Did the teen actually do this willingly?

Thank me..? Why does he do this?... I am only his slave.. nothing more. Or did i managed it to bemore to him? Haku thought. No Way. He would never be free from this. '' You don't have to thank me, Master. After all, it's my duty to give my best to please you.'' Haku replyed smiling before he turned his gaze outside the window into the darkness where only the moon was the last light. Actually .. I do everything just for him.. for anything egoistic I would get punished. It's like he would beg for me to hate him, but why do I still care about him?

Haku couldn't decide about how to feel for his master at all. He wanted to hate him.. he really did but at the same time he new that he could not let him alone. Haku knew that he was the only one left for his master, since he always seeked for his company. But why did he had all this anger inside his heart?

Haku sat down on the chair again and looked down on the ground. ''Master.. May I eat a biscuit?'' , Haku asked.He was just too hungry, for his last meal was the breakfast of yesterday.

Yahetu stared out the window the darkness blanketing the trees. He couldn't see the beautiful flowers or the birds anymore. He only heard the small singing of the insects...looking back to the ceiling he placed the soup back into the platter. He was done with half of it.

At the question the man looked to the boy and nodded."You should eat the rest of the soup as well...if you'd like." he said. Maybe the other didn't want it, it didn't matter to the master. His green eyes showing no emotions as they roamed the bedroom. He felt better at least. Stretching to get the tenseness out his shoulders.

''I have to refuse. The biscuits are enough.. '' ; haku said with a faint smile as he stood up again to bring the salver back to the kitchen. ''I'll be right back, Master.'' Haku said as he disappeared.

As he walked upstaires he felt out of sudden a sharp pain shooting through his left leg, exactly the leg his master had broke him. '' K-Kyaah-...!'' he screamed out loud as he fell down the stairs. the blonds head hit the floor and it became silent.. the petite boy fainted in the dark room. His forehead began to bleed and he did not move anymore. The moonliight shone through the window on his petite motionless body.

The emotionless man just nodded at the other looking back out the window. Well...it seems the other always had his way of doing things. Biscuits being enough? As if he would get full from that. Slowly lying back onto the bed again he rested his hand against his forehead, feeling the warmth of it. Seems as if the fever was leaving...that was good because he wanted to go for a walk tomorrow...in the village once again. Sighing heavily he laid not moving.

CLING!

Groaning heavily he held his breath for a minute. It seems the idiot had once again done something wrong. Standing from the bed he slowly trailed out the door and to the steps. The scene he was presented with made the man pause in step.... The other was hurt...fatally? Swiftly turning Yahetu quickly walked to the doctor of the castle. "I need you to look after Haku...he's at the stairway."

Nodding the doctor ran from the room to tend to the slave.

There was a voice calling out for him when the young male was about to open his eyes. A painful pang was about to start at the back of his head. "...w-what h-happen-" What was that? Rubbing slowly the back of his head made him soon realize that his whole palm was covered in blood. Shock was it that was shown at his pale face. When did he- the staircase! Right... he fell down, when his broken leg started to ache out of the blue.

As soon as the doctor arrived at him he began to wonder if his master already noticed his incompetence. Always he had to fail, even if he was about to try his best at pleasing his owner. Haku nodded every now and then when the doctor asked him if anything else was hurting. He was barely listening to his words... the only thing he could be sure of was that there was another punishment, which may awaited him already.

Yahetu was now at the top of the staircase looking down at the golden haired teen. The thin boy was at least conscious now...the doctor looked to be panicking...why panic over a slave? the master thought looking into the sapphire eyes that now showed fear at seeing him.

The raven haired man could tell exactly what the other was thinking...would he recieve punishment. Well the answer was quite clear....of course he would. He'd recieve it as soon as he was taken care of by the doctor. Turning the man disappeared behind the entrance of his room.

The doctor carried the petite boy carefully to the medical facility to treat his wound correctly. After he had disinfected the wound he had to patch it. After this he carried the still fragile boy to his room and laid him don on the bed. ''Please be more careful.. try to avoid to climb the stairs.'' The doctor said and left the golden haired boy alone in his room to report everything to Yahetu.

Haku smiled thankfully to the doctor and sat himself up to a upright position. He knew that he had to await the occur of his master to punish him for his incompetency.. Haku couldn't really if he was afraid he only wanted it to be over soon.

Yahetu walked into the slave's personal room and stood at the entrance frowning at the other. "Are you ok..you could have died. What made you so clumsy." he fussed raising an eyebrow. Walking closer to the boy he grabbed his broken leg and felt around it. "Does it still hurt?" setting the blond's leg down against the bed. The male wasn't a doctor...so why should he care? Sighing he sat upon the bed looking into the sapphire eyes.

"What is wrong with you....your always throwing around mixed signals. How do you feel?" In all honesty the green eyed male was asking about the other feelings toward him, but couldn't seem to voice it. He was the master dammit! Why was he acting like a school girl more than anything?

Haku stared to the opening door and his heart nearly stopped as his master began to speak to him. Now he would receive his punishment he thought and turned his gaze to the ground. ''I-.. please forgive me, Master. There was just a sharp pain in my leg and I was just-.. '' Haku tried to explain himself but fall silent as his master made the first steps towards his bed. The petite body of the blond tensed up, for he awaited his painful punishment.. but instead of a hurting stroke the blond felt the touch of his master on his leg. He twitched with fear and looked with widened eyes to his master. ''No-.. It-.. just sometimes when I stress it to much.'' Haku answered. But the fact that his master actually cared even a bit for him almost scared him, also this was the first touch of his Owner without the intention to discipline him.

The golden haired boy returned the look of his master and couldn't really believe what was happening. ''Thanks to the doctor I am feeling a bit better.. but I am sorry,'' Haku stated and laid a hand on the patched wound, ''I really didn't want to cause any trouble and I would never forgive myself, if I would have died like this and left you alone.''

This was his breaking point. To see that his master actually cared for him or even the mere thought of him being in fear of hakus life.. The blond could just NOT stay distant and cold anymore.. he wasn't able to give someone the cold shoulder who actually cared for him.

Yahetu looked to the boy and nodded before hugging the blonde close to him. "I was...worried. I guess you could say." the raven haired man announced not intending to tell the other the truth. He was worried indeed...not just to say. Haku wasn't his personal servant for no damn reason. The sapphire eyed boy had a purpose...and that was to one day be his lover. The master knew he couldn't be cold forever and he wasn't planning to...his mother always wanted him to find love and he would.

Leaning closer to the smaller ternage boy he grabbed into the golden blonde hair gently stroking it as he pulled his head closer to kiss those pink plump lips he liked so much. Yahetu's other hand going to slide up the other pale leg. The green eyed male wanted the boy now...and that's what he'd do.

Haku's heart skipped a beat as he got engulfed in a hug. What was happening? Was he dreaming? He just couldn't believe those warm words of his master but the closeness of his master, the feeling of warmth he got from it.. this wasn't a dream. The scent of his master and the heartbeat he could clearly feel everything was real. The petite boy was so overwhelmed that he started shaking and got to grab the shirt of the raven haired man.

As he felt the hand stroking his mid-length golden hair he looked up to the green eyed man and blushed immediately though he hadn't thought that his master would be that close.. the lips so close Haku could feel the breath of his master. Before Haku could even realized the lips of him and of his handsome master touched.. His master was kissing him?! Haku's eyes widened. Before he started to return the kiss of the piercing green eyed man he closed his eyes slowly. Yahetu had stolen his first kiss.. and it felt so good. The wandering hand caused an strange feeling and made him wince.

What's his game..? The blond thought but he couldn't help himself but let everything happen since it felt so damn good.. but affect based he tried to push the tall master away.

Yahetu let the other push him away...I see...so he doesn't want me huh? Is he always so stubborn. No maybe I should stop being so adamant. The man looked away from the blond and frowned. So the kid didn't want him? Well that was just fine.

"I'll leave you here then." he said standing to go to his room. Walking down the corridor he opened his door and sat upon his bed. That boy always showed him mixed signals and he was getting tired of it. One minute he's caring the next he distant...then bitchy. Groaning he laid back onto the bed rubbing his hair. Whatever...the man wouldn't care for too long.

Glancing out the window he just enjoyed the sound of insects and the nature...as always...

Haku looked helplessly and red-faced to his master as the kiss stopped. WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN?! ..W-why did I push him away..? ''Master please -'', Haku called to his leaving master and reached his hand out to his master, but the tall man was already gone.. ''Stay..'' Haku whispered to himself and laid the hand on his breast. His own heartbeat was sped up and his cheeks felt like they were burning from the blood rush..

The blond boy didn't want to push Yahetu away but this situation was just too new for him. Haku could still feel the hand of his master wandering over his leg. He let two fingers run over his peach toned lips.. they felt so soft and warm after the exciting kiss of his master. But I want more.. the petite boy thought as he laid himself to bed and turned to the side. Still thinking about his master and how to act in front of him tomorrow Haku fell asleep..

As he woke up in the next morning he did his morning routine and walked out of his room, to the bedchamber of his master. Since he was forbidden to climb stares, he was not able to bring Yahetu's breakfast. he knocked on the door and awaited permission to enter.

''Good morning, Master.. '' Haku said sheepishly and opened the curtains before the window and the window itself, to let the spring air inside. The petite boy couldn't think of anything than the kiss his master gave him last evening.. he immediately blushed again and turned his gaze to the ground.. how could he look his master straight in the eyes after repulse of yesterday?

As the other entered his room his green eyes followed his every move as the blond went to pull back the curtains and opened the window. The dark haired male was thankful for that....be really did enjoy nature as repeated many times before. Sitting into an upright position the man stretched, hands reaching for the ceiling as sickening sounds of bones popping reigned through the room. The night had stressed him and he really needed a massage.

"Thank you." he started steady studying the other. "You can leave now." he finished. The last thing the tanned colored man wanted was for the teen to be in his presence. The brat always managed to screw up his thoughts... like last night that kiss shouldn't have happened. It just wasn't right...he had to apologize to his mother. Looks like love wasn't on his side.

Standing he slipped on his robe before beginning to exit the room to get his breakfast. Haku, after all, was forbidden to go down the stairs now...if most the other slaves were of any help the man would have asked one ,but they were even more clumsy than his personal servant...

Haku needed a few seconds before he could encourage himself to leave the bedchamber of his Master.. he didn't want to leave.. he actually wanted to apologize for rejecting his master but he was obedient and left though. Haku stood in front of the stairway and stared to the stairs. Maybe he should try to get downstairs and bring the raven haired man his breakfast, since he had to win his masters affection again so he could at least show him that he didn't meant to refuse the advances his master made.

The sapphire blue eyed boy did not let go of the banisters and began to made his way downstairs as he heard the steps of his master coming closer. Haku could not move anymore.. when the pierced green eyed men saw what haku just tried, he had to explain himself.. he would have to say the truth over his feelings towards him but they were just too difficult to put them into words.. and if he remains quiet, he would definitely be punished. Finally Haku turned around to walk back upstairs but it was too lat already.. he stared into the green eyes of his owner..

Yahetu stares at the boy...he had just attempted to go down the stairs. Did he perhaps want to die to get away from him....? He did after all push him away. Studying the emotions in the beautiful bright sapphire orbs the black haired man frowned before turning his head, his hair whisking around as he simply walked passed the small thin teen. The last thing Yahetu wanted was to talk to Haku at the moment. Stepping down the stairs he continued to walk down the corridor leaving the golden haired boy upon the stairs.

Walking into the kitchen he nodded at the chef as he grabbed his personal breakfast. Seemed that he was having boiled shrimp with lemons...with the side of white rice and biscuits. It was good enough for him...he actually liked seafood. Walking back to the steps he could once again still see the small boy.. Turning his head he walked by him once again acting as if he wasn't there.

Once Again the heart of the petite boy stopped he could not find any words to say and his Master just acted like he wasn't even there.. was this it? Did he turn into nothing for him? Haku knew that he had hurt the raven haired man and he started to hate himself for that. He watched the tall men passing him by and literally felt the cold shoulder he gave to him...

The blond stood there motionless. The only chance to make everything up again was to confess what he actually feels for the green eyed man.. As he turned back around to follow him, His master already passed him by again with breakfast his breakfast and without even looking once to the petite boy.

Haku could hear his own heart breaking in this very moment.. pushed to the verge of tears he made his painful way upstairs again. Now he actually realized what he had done to his beloved Master.. but his master never felt sorry for anything he did to the petite boy. Not even once.. still.. it can't be helped. Haku wanted to look once again into the beautiful green eyes of his master..

''Please wait, Master..!'' The sapphire blue eyed yelled out of sudden as he reached the floor. ''Please listen to me.. ''

Everyone could hear what he just have said to his master, but he didn't care anymore.. he had to apologize and to explain himself to his Master. ''Please.. I beg you.. forgive me. Forgive me my endless stupidity.. I've always disappointed you.. that was all I've ever did.. please. Please don't leave me like this.. I've always tried my best. Until the end of me.. I want to stay with you..'' Haku's voice sounded shakily as the tears started to flow down his cheeks. He fell on his knees and bowed to his Master. ''Hit me.. kill me.. what ever you do but please.. don't leave me alone..''

The man stop at the plea of 'Master' that voice...was none other that Haku. Closing his eyes he could hear the light voice echo through this corridor of the castle...maybe even the whole castle he was uncertained. Green eyes glancing to the side, head still faced forward, he saw the petit teen on his knees begging him not to leave. What the hell was the boy talking about? He was acting as if the man was abandoning him in the middle of the street, although he knew exactly what the other meant. Haku was scared of him ignoring him....to walk pass him as if he wasn't there; but wasn't it the blond who had ignored him yesterday. To push him away...so why was he begging him to stay now?

Pulling his coat tighter he once again began to his room. The last thing Yahetu wanted to see, like said before, was Haku. The man couldn't stand to look into those sapphire eyes at this moment. The same sapphire eyes that looked at him with denying last night....rejection. The same eyes that showed him confusion and hatred. Those same sapphire eyes that didn't look to him in love.

Now the mood Yahetu was in was rage. No, not just rage, it as a mixture of rage, depression, sadness, as well as embarrassment. All these emotions mixed wouldn't have anything good to come from them. The raven haired man just wanted to be alone and not bothered. Not bothered by a soul or even they would die....again. Opening the door to his room he stormed in and shut it. This was his sanctuary ... behind this wall no one could see him...see him as he dropped to pray to his mother. Oh how he missed the warm feeling of affection and love. The male wanted his mother back...!

Though all his begging or crying, his master ignored him once again.. it was just like, he held his heart in his hands and just let it fall to the ground. This was too much.. Haku was close to giving up but there was only one thing he hadn't tried yet. he had to force his Master to look at him even if this meant that he would have to die.

The blond heard the bang of the door. His Master left him alone but the petite boy wouldn't take it like this. Haku stood up and wiped his tears away as he walked to the door of his Owner and knocked on it. I love him.. and this is the only thing that's left to me.. if he refuses me again, he could also beat the shit out of me or kill me.. I wouldn't care anymore..!!

Haku wouldn't run from his feelings anymore just because of him being frightened of getting hurt.. the petite boy found a reason to live for and he would even die for it..

The knock made the green orbs glance to the door. He already knew who it was. Didn't the boy understand that the last thing he wanted to see, thrice time said, was him. Sighing the male placed his food on the table after picking up a biscuit off the floor...These damned emotions I hate them. That was the reason I left them behind after...that women died and left me all alone. Yahetu was now walking to his bed and sat down, once again glancing toward the window. The birds sounded as beautiful as ever as did the small insects.

Moments passed as the man watched the scenery outside. Groaning he looked toward the door once again. "Yes? You can come in Haku?"