Unquestionable Obedience

Teesie

Yahetu stared at the other male....why was he crying? Did he feel sad for the other slaves who where taking space in the franchise. Narrowing his eyes he frowned at the boy. "What is wrong with you? Are you having trouble trying to coop with what is going on here?"

The raven haired male knew that the other would break at seeing others who were just like him once. All broken and whining for someone to help them. Their birthdays coming and going without a single inch of happiness in their lives. They were not even able to talk or they would get beaten. That was truely a horrible way to live, but the green eyed man did not care. He cared for only himself.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Amai-i

''No.. I am not. '', Haku lied and it was kind of true, though.. He didn't care anymore. The blond had his goal now, which he wanted to reach more than anything else. If my master does only cares for himself.. so shall I. That is the only way to survive..

Haku tried, he really tried his best to maintain the falsehood but he couldn't. He cared way to much for the slaves in the this prision and even more he cared for the opinion of his master about him. He actually wanted his master to care for him. That would be the only way that Haku could escape this meaninglessness.. this hollowness in his life.

Shedding a tear, he stepped up closer to the desk of his master so he couldn't hear the voices from outside. ''Is-.. Is there anything I could do to help thy, master?'' Haku repeated.

Staring down at the other he stayed silent. Well....it seems that the other did care. He could tell when the boy lied to him. Chuckling he just smiles. Of course he had something for the other to do. He would make the boy do his dirty work. Walking to sit behind his desk he placed his chin on his folded hands.

"Yes I have a job for you. Tonight I have to sell a beautiful merchandise. A merchandise that will sell to the ages of twenty six and above. Even the elderly are welcomed tonight. Go pick one." a smirk grazing his lips watching for the reaction of the blonde. His sapphire eyes clashing against green ones. The man sat back looking to see if the boy would willingly agree or just agree because it was a demand.

Haku could not believe what he just have heared. The blond was demanded to pic a beautiful young human being to give it into some dirty, perverted and old hands? .. How could he do this? I won't be able to sleep at night if I obey now.. Haku thought. but there still was his goal which he wanted to reach more than everythign else.. so should he obey and become heartless to reach his goal or shall he deny to keep a clear concience.

'' Master.. this is a pretty dangerous order.'', he said with a wicked smile in his face. He had an idea. Haku would obey but therefor he wanted a little steepening incentive. ''if I do as you demanded.. may I sleep next to you, tonight?'' Whit this as an reward he would be able to sleep, at least. His green eyed master was the only one who wanted his proximity and Haku wasn't used to being alone or sleeping alone, as he has to in the big castle.

Did the other just try and make a deal with him? Yahetu laughed looking to the boy. Did he not know that be could regret every word that came from his mouth? Go talk to him as if he would some lowly idiot. The man stood walking to the other. He gripped his shirt and thrusted him against the wall.

"You dare talk tome that way. What do you take me for boy?" he asked the other his green eyes glaring into the others. Backing away he grip the other's hair and pull him forward. "You'll do as I say and not question me." he said angrily throwing the other against the wall the table falling over as Haku bumped against it falling onto the blond's leg.

Haku was kind of confused as his master began to laugh at him in such a dangerous way. The blond tried to sep back but his ,master already grapped his hair and pressed him against the wall. As his eyes looked into the piercing green ones of his master he felt again this twisted pleasure.. but he knew that it will get worse so he ignored it. ''M-Master please-.. I just- '', The petit boy tries to apologize and to explain himself but before he even knew what was happening he felt a unbearable pain in his left leg and cried out loudly. By a breaking sound coming from his leg it was clear that the bone broke.

Unable to move anymore he laid crying on the floor. Well, at least he was now definitely unable to fulfil the order of his strict owner. Does his master hate him so much?

Yahetu stared at the man as he let out a scream when a loud crack was heard through the room. Hm...it seems as if he broke the boy's leg. Sighing he rolled his eyes. This stupid kid had made him hurt him. Well... It wasn't his fault it was the blond's fault.

"Hm....get up. I don't care if you are hurt...you will go and still do as I demand...or die trying." the dark haired man said harshly. Sitting once again at his desk he watched the boy squirm and hiss on the floor. He averted his eyes from the other but it was the other's fault. Yahetu started to fill out paper work.

Still his master didn't show any mercy but Haku needed a few minutes to calm down at least a bit. Why did he had to come here to this ugly world outside? After some attempts to stand up, he could managed it with the help of the desk. haku was now totally filled up with hatred and anger and the pain dumbed his sympathy. Grapping one of the broken table legs to use it as crutche walked out of the room to the crying and whining slaves.

After he took a look at them a girl with black long hair was very eye catching. She was beautiful with her violet eyes. The blond limbed back to the office of his master and entered as he got the permisson to. ''I've chosen one.'' Haku's voice sounded not as always.. there was much more pain in his voice. He clearly needed a medical treatment or else he wouldn't be able to bear this pain any longer. And even if he had to await the returning to the castle, at least was there a docter which seemed to have some hots for him.

He looked as the boy grab one of the broken table legs to use as a crutch. Well that was at least a smart move to do. Slowly beginning to work again he looked up once again as the other explained that he had found a good merchandise. The man had so many that be didn't even remember those who he had took yet alone how they look.

"Get the keys off the rack and go get he or she would you." glancing at the boy through dark bangs.

Haku could surpress an annoyed sigh and left the office again. what if she would try to escape, since Haku isn't able to hold her back anymore. The blond would be killed in all probability. But surprisingly, the woman didn't do anything but she obeyed to what haku wanted her to do. She will make her master proud.. Not like me. he brought her back to the office of his master, and entered when he got the permission again. It sucked to wait everytime for a permission.. it was just a door he would open.

He stepped up to the desk with the girl and sweeped the long black hair out of her face. She wasn't that breathtaking but she definitely was the most beautiful of all the captured ones.

The master looked to the girl and nodded before turning back to her work. "If you will....it would be more convenient if you washed her. She needs to be clean after all." he explained scribbling his signature on a load of paper. Glancing up to the sapphire eyes of the boy he raised his brow as to asking why he was still standing there.

Once he saw the boy not moving he narrowed his eyes then noticed it was partially his fault. "The bath is to the left of you." he said pointing to the door to his right but would be Haku's left. "Hurry also... I have customers arriving soon." he told the slave boy returning to his work.

Haku wasnt't able to obey immediately since he didn't knew where the bathroom in this office was. Though he didn't wanted to ask his master becuase of his pain of his broken leg, caused by his master, would let him speak more then disrespectful to him. So he was kept quiet while staring with eyes which are burning full of hate.

he looked to his left and showed the silent girl the way to the bathroom. After entering with her he turned around to shut the door. It was enough that a foreign man would have to wash her, there was no need to show her nacked to his master. As he turned around the girl was already nacked.. Haku couldn't help himself but had to stare at this beautfil female body.. It was the first the blond ever saw. he blushed but turned his gaze to the side. ''please get into the bathtub. I will take care of the rest..'' He said a bit sheepishly. He limbed to the bathtub and placed himself on a chair next to it and began to wash her. as his hands reached her breast he stopped moving for a few seconds. Haku always wanted to feel a breast. Since he was a men he had also desires like one. The Girl surprisingly laid her hand on his petit, looked into his eyes and lead his hand gently. Hakus hand stroked and massaged.. but he took his hand away soon and starred a bit confused to the woman. She was a woman.. and therefor she surely had to feel this desire, too. But It just wasn't allowed...

Without looking straightly at her again he finished washing her and put her some new clothes on, which were already laying prepaired next to the bathtub and combed her hair and gave her a little kiss on the head. ''I will call you Sakura.. '', the deepblue eyed said with a faint smile.

Then He left the bathroom with her to present her to his master. Haku was done and his limbing got even worse. The petit boy couldn't feel his leg anymore.. he needed a doctor otherwise he would just collapse..

Yahetu looked to the door as the two exited. The girl looked well groomed. Well...Haku had even combed her hair as well. He had obeyed nicely as he was told. Slowly shifting his eyes back to his work he scribbled his signature onto more papers. "You may sit her somewhere. Go into the right room there and get your leg fixed." he said

The man had only wanted the boy to learn not to make deals with him. He was a slave not a salesman. If he had learned any better he knew not to have talked to the green eyed man that way. Glancing into the sapphire eyes be sneered. "I advise you to not look at me that way or you'll be hurt worse than you are at the moment." he was sick of this boy's attitude. All the glaring wasn't going to make him any easier to deal with. If a beating was what he was asking for he was seconds away from one.

Eyes back onto his work he fiercely worked once again. He would finish this in less than a week. Reading over words quickly he discarded a stack. As if he would sign those who the fuck did they take him for?

Haku couldn't care less at the moment of unbearable pain. He ignored his master and just stopped looking at him at all. The girl didn't wnated to sat herself down somewhere and just followed him to the rigtern room, where his leg were under medical attendance.

The blond was lucky, his leg was not broken that bad. He would be able to walk without crutch in a 2 weeks. While the precedure he screamed painfully sometimes but he came back with a smiling face. The girl he just named Sakura for himself clung on is right arm. He really liked her and even if it wouldn't be for long, she was his first friend. It's a pity I will never know her closer.. i will never be able to touch her as I desire.. The blond sat down silently with sakura, since there was no new order from his green eyed master.

Yahetu glanced at the boy as the girl was clutching onto his arm as if it was her life line. He frowned didn't he tell the other to sit the bitch down somewhere. The raven haired man growled at the other before once again scribbling at the paper. He had to work on the papers so that he could finish them in time. Growing away two more stack he read through the next before also throwing it away. As if the man was willing to let someone get some of his fucking business.

As Hakuand Sakura were sitting on a couch placed at the wall, she started fondeling in his midlength golden hair. actually, he hates it if someone touches them, but Sakura had only one a few hours leftbevor being sold to a new home. though she never made a sound, Haku dind't kniw anything about her and maybe it was better this way. The goodbye wouldn't hurt that much this way. haku couldn't help but stared at his green eyed master doing his work.

At home his master prefered pure natural surroundings and the sound of tweeting birds. Here he had to sit all day in a dark room where you could hear the whinings and cryings of the most desperate people in the world. This wasn't a appropriate work for him, he thought. "May I help you with something, master?", ge asked a bit bored but still very pleasing. He would let Sakura alone just to give his one and only raven haired owner acompany during work.

"Yes I need for you to stay quiet I have loads of work to do. There is enough noise as is." he said hinting at the whining slaves. He was always irritated when he was here there was absolutely no source of quiet. A gunshot would only make the others scream so it was inpreventable. It was agonizing and irritating.

Haku smirked as his master said exactly what he just thought not even a minute ago. But the golden haired boy new how to solve this problem. Since he was raised by a family which espacially teaches slaves how to behave, he would have no oroblem to teach them a lesson. "Please master.. Let me handle this for you." , The petit boy said and gave his master a wicked smile again. Even if he would mean that he is going to beat him up again after this, he would at least have had some fun.

Haku limbed out of the Office and stood in the middle of the floor, raised his right hand and began to sing the melody of the woods for the slaves. One after one turned silent and they listened him and his angelic clear voice. He stopped singing, his hand still raised. Slowly he let his hand calm down again until he could placed a finger on his lips and making a hissing sound.

The last gesture should cut it all off. He let the finger glide across his throat, as if he would cut it to signalize them to be quite or there will be consequences. Every single slave turned quite and he returned to the office, thats door was still open, so his master could see what he had done.

Yahetu looked up to the boy as he said he would handle his problems. How in the hell could he do that? Though when he limped out the door and started singing the raven haired male frowned at the thin bot, albeit suddenly all noise has ceased and the green eyes stared at the boy as he did a slitting motion with his hand over his throat....threatening his merchandise.

Silence....

What the fuck just happened? Did be just quiet the slaves? Gritting his teeth he glared at the boy. He didn't need him to do anything for him. He had told the boy to shut the fuck up yet he continued to talk? Well sing at that. Hitting his fist against the table papers scattering he stood. "Come. here." he said voice low and dark. Dark strands of hair falling into his face. Who did this boy think be was?

Haku trembled with fear as he just got the expected reaction of his master. Why didn't his master understamd, that he only wnated to help him.. And he actually did. Without hurting somebody.. Except for himself.. His master was a true asshole he thought.. But a dangerous one. Still trembling, he did as he was demanded to and stepped up to his master. He looked into the piercing green eyes of his master with his sapphiar blue one shining full of innocence and full of fear.

Haku only lived to please his master.. And he did. He could manage to cut off al that whining from the captured slaves.. Where was he mistaken? Wasn't he already enough disciplined with his broken leg?

Yahetu stared into the sapphire eyes glaring into the boy's orbs. He had told the kid to shut the fuck up but yet he continued to do as be pleased. Groaning he slightly pushed the boy before sitting back into his seat. Haku had actually helped him so he wouldn't hit him. "Do as I say next time." he mumbled before scribbling his signature once again on the stacks of paper discarding some of them.

Looking at the girl occupying space in the office made him grimace. He would have to sell her today....he wasn't taking any less that one hundred million. She was one of the pretty ones it seemed...also she had beautiful hair and skin. Signing he once again stared back on the stacks of paper.

The push made The petit boy fall down and again felt the pain of his leg, which just had faded away. He cried out in pain and held his broken leg. "I-.. I beg for your forgiveness,Master.. I only wanted to help you.. You are the only reson I live, though.." haku said, standing up again and letting his petit body fall into the couch again, next to the soon sold slave Sakura.

He did it. He said, what he couldn't accept all the time.. He lived for him. His master was his only point in his life..

Yahetu looked to the boy and frowned..hmm....he thought the boy was going to say something disrespectful but what he said surprised the green eyed man. He stared at the other as he say on the couch before sneering and looking back at his papers. "Haku, tell me.......do you want to be free?" he asked the boy placing his pen down glancing back up to the blond with the dark sapphire eyes. The man was curious of he brat's confession.

Haku stared back into the piercing green eyes of his owner, as he asked him a question he couldn't even answer to himself yet. The petit boy had to think a really long time.. though he always wanted to be free, there would be no point of it. Everything ge got was his master.. the only one that gave him a home, food and sense. In the other hand, tehre was a lot to discover in this wide world.

But the only thing Haku was taught is to please his master. And hakus goal was it to be more than a slave to somebody.. but he would have nobody if he would have left his master. ''No, Not yet.'' This was the bluntly answer he gave his master. His voice had sounded the first time in his life respectful, secure. ''I would be afraid by living in a world without a point.. Without you.'' It's true, he hates him sometimes and he was disobedient but still.. he would show that he can be someone... and only after reaching this goal he wanted to be free.

Silence was the only thing in the atmosphere as the raven haired listened for the sound of the blond's answere. The other looked to be in deep thought. Yahetu could basically see the small screws turning in the other head. The man wanted a honest answer so he wasn't so satisfied that the other was thinking. Surely he wanted to be free so what was taking him so long to say yes.

Though once the other said his answer the brows furrowed on the man's face. Not yet huh? So soon or later the other would want to be free but at the moment he was afraid of living without meaning.... Without.. him..... Sighing softly the man returned his gaze to his work before picking up the pen to once again sign the papers. "I see....well....your choice."