Unquestionable Obedience

Teesie

''my choice, master? '', haku repeated a bit confused. His life lays in the hands of his master, where or what should be his choice? Does it mean, that he could be free when he told his master abount his desire to become free? After paying so much money for him, would he really let him go like this..? No. Never, Haku thought.

''master.. are you afraid of being alone, or do you even enjoy lonelyness..?'' the petit, skinny boy asked his master with a faint smile.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Amai-i

The question the man's eyes widen the green orbs glaring at the boy. "Shut up!" he yelled his fist breaking the plastic pen as he bawled his fist around it. How dare he ask him shit like that. But it was true....Yahetu was afraid to be alone....his parents had died and he didn't know anyone else to fill those holes. The only way the man could guarantee that no one would leave him is if he had slaves. A slave that worshipped him and would never leave him not matter what. The male wouldn't allow it.

"You don't talk...and never ask me questions like that. Ever....you don't ask me anything to be precise. Except if it's for a favor."

The sound of the breaking pen was just the same of a breaking leg and this made Haku cringe. But the reaction of his master was answer enough, even if his words didn't answered his questions. ''I see..'', Haku said still with this faint smile in his beautiful face. And indeed, Haku could see his master more than he understood his words. He could read his master like an open book with his reactions...What ever he wanted to know, every inch of his masters body answered him but his words were always repugnant. Why couldn't his master be honest with his feelings? Was he so afraid of showing weakness to somebody?

''please forgive me.'' Haku said turning his gaze to the ground. His beautiful shining eyes filled up with sadness but his fringe covered them for now. The girl Sakura began to stroke the back of the golden haired boy but he doesn't even look up to her. sje began to kiss his cheeks as if she would try to cheer him up a little but the deep blue eyed boy still didn't reply or something. If my master wants me to be just a dull and dumb slave to him, I shall be. Haku was sure, that his maser is going to miss his personality sometime.. he thought. But for now he had enough. He had enough of trying so hard to look behind the cold facade of his master. What ever laid behind it wasn't of any intrest for him anymore.

Yahtu stood glaring at the papers in front of him. Angrily standing he walked out the office and to his car. He was surprised that the moans and groans hadn't started back. Outside the door he leaned against the exterior metal of the building. Haku had hit a button....one that saddened him. Haven't he told that brat NOT to ask him any questions? The dark haired male was pretty sure he had.

Slowly pulling out a carton of cigarettes from the pocket of his pants he pulled one out to place the box back in his pocket. Reaching for the lighter he lit the cancer stick and sucked the nicotine into his lungs before blowing it out. He was stressed that was when he smoked. It was rare....

Look at what the brat had caused. At this rate his smoking habit would come back. This was his fourth one now. Sighing he threw it down before walking back into the building. Today would be a stressful day. No doubt.

Haku starred to the ground without saying anything after he was forbid to. Not even as he was alone with Sakura again. His Master returned, the room got filled with the smell of cigarettes. Haku never saw his raven haired master but for now he didn't care anyways. I want to go home.. hate this place.. I can't take this depressing building. The petit boy turned his gaze to his stressed master standing in the office wondering what would happen now and when the sale of slaves would beginn.

----Hours Later----

Yahetu had managed to sell the girl for close to one hundred million. The green eyed master was satisfied with the outcome. That had went how he at least wanted it to. Now they were back at the castle and the raven haired man was heading into the throne room for meal. The male hadn't eaten in a while and he was nearly starving. Walking in he sat at the table before waiting for another to bring his plate. They'd better hurry also.

~

Haku was wanted in the kitchen where he was asked to bring his hungry master his meal, for him being his personal servant. Though he had a broken leg it was his uty to serve him the meal. he just had no other choice. The blond and skinny boy needed a little more time than usually and Limped to the throne room. He managed it without tripping over anything and served the meal without looking to his master.

he steped back without even wishing him bon appétit and awaited him to eat up so Haku could clean everything up again. My master has trust in me already.. if I ever wanted to be free I should simply poison him. There seems to be no other way for me to become more than a slave.. Haku tried not to look hatefully to his master and looked to the floor instead, his fringe covering his eyes.

Yahetu not so patiently waited for Haku to bring him his food. Upon steps green orbs looked up to glance at slaved petit teen as he slowly limped his way toward him, the black haired man's food in hand. Rolling his eyes at the other he waited until his plate was set in front of him. This boy was such a fucking problem. Hadn't they taught him much better than this? Looking again at the blond he picked up his fork and knife and began eating.

"You should join me." he told the boy after swallowing a piece of the meat. "That is if you want to. I really don't care if you don't....it's your loss." he said with a confidence. If the kid decided not to dine with him it would be just fine. He could eat alone and enjoy the peace. "Would you open the window to my right...I...want to feel the breeze." the master really wanted to her the chirping of the birds and the small sounds of insects.

Glancing through his fringe, Haku nooded as he was asked to open the window. After he did so he walked back to the kitchen and got the leftovers from the other slaves in the castle, because he was out with his Owner and missed their eating time. The golden haired boy refused to eat this for as he was never come down to this point.

he went back to the throne room and looked to his eating master. ''I have to refuse your offer, master Yahatu. The kitchen is closed for slaves by now.'', Haku said while watching his master eating. Haku was actually starving but there was nothing to do about it since he refused to eat the left overs at the same table with his respectable master. he would only have disgust himself and the piercing green eyed Yahatu.

The male looked to the boy. "What do you mean? The rules for the slaves are made by me. If I was to ask you to join me then that rule means nothing." the green eyes pierced toward the other occupying the room. He looked away and frowned eating once again. "Though if not you are dismissed."

Eating the meat he swallowing enjoying the nature sounds eyes closing. Sighing he hummed at the taste of the food before placing his fork down opening his eyes once again looking at the boy.

But the cook won't make me food though.. and If I would let master know everybody would hate me more for backstabbing.. Haku thought for himself. No. he could never do this. He would rather starve than backtabbing others, since he had experience with this already. His elder brothers always have done this to him.

The beautiful boy returned the look of his master and had a faint smile on his face. ''You finished dinner, master?'', Haku asked before he brought the plate back to the kitchen and cleaned the table up. I am dismissed.. and I only want to sleep.. just for a few minutes. Every inch of my body hurts... ''I'll betake myself to my room.'' Haku said so his master knew where he could find him.

In his room, he laid himself down on the bed and stared to the ceiling. he asked himself how to act anymore.. because he had no clue.. no matter what he does or how he acts, it is always a fault and he gets punished for it. Haku turned to the side, holding his sickly flat belly. He felt numb and hollow that he couldn't bear it any longer and in the verge of tears he buried his face in his pillow and began to cry silently.

Yahetu watched the boy as he never accepted the offer. Pushing his plate away the other took it into the kitchen stumbling slightly. Frowning he stood to push his chair to the table as he heard the slaved boy announce that he would be in his room. Yahetu nodded before slowly walking upstairs himself.

Opening the door to his room he took the steps necessary to get to the window. Placing his hand on the window he lifted it with little to no strength and slowly trailed back to his bed. Laying upon it he closed his eyes listening to the birds once again. The raven haired man had a liking for nature and he didn't care if anyone thought it was weird, but he would never admit it openly.

His mind wandered back to Haku. He hadn't joined him or even tried to for that matter. It made the dark haired male feel rejected. He hated that feeling but he would not let the other bring those emotions from him. He didn't care anymore; albeit he wouldn't ask the petit teen again.

Haku calmed down and slipped free from his trousers before he fall asleep.

As he woke up he noticed that it was earlier than he had thought. immediately he stood up and took new clothes with him as he walked to the bathroom. He stipped naked and stared at his reflection in the mirror. Who was that? he couldn't recognize himself anymore. His bright shining deeb blue eyes became dull. There was no smile in his pale face anymore and he definitely lost weight. His once so untouched and pure body was now covered with bruses and the scar across his breast and shoulder.. every single one caused by his once so beloved master. He couldn't take this picture anymore and turned his glace to the side.

After cleaning himself he put on his uniform again and limbed back to the kitchen to get the breakfast for his master. But it was still to early to wake him up, so he placed the salver on the table infrot of the bedchamber of the ravenhaired owner and wen out to the garden to enjoy one more time the beauty of the new recovered nature. he sat himself down on a bench and watched the birds fly in the sky. One yellowish little bird came closer to the golden haired boy, who was so charmed by the bird, that he tried to stroke the little head of it. It was a strange but this little birdy seemed to be just as charmed by the petit boy so it let him stroke its head. This made haku smile a bit and let his eyes shine happily once again.

The sun rays woke Yahetu and he lifted into an upright position. Glancing once again out the window he was met with a sight he wasn't expecting. Haku....Haku had a bird close to him and he was stroking its head? The green eyes watched engrossed, he for one had never got a chance to touch a bird; but would love to do so. Standing he walked to the window watching as the other's hands ran over the small creatures soft patch of yellowish fur. The green orbs lit a little with happiness. What he would do to become one with nature.

Sighing he took a step from the window before turning toward the end table. Looking surprised he stared. Hm...what exactly was that? Oh....breakfast. So the kid had brought him breakfast before he went to the garden....wait! He wasn't suppose to be out there without permission. Gritting his teeth he turned to yell at the other to get inside but stopped. The blond looked so happy he would at least let him have this time to himself...only this once.

This was one of the few enjoyable things in his life. Nature. This was something nobody could ever take away from him but the bars in front of his windows made him feel like a prisoner. Haku looked up to the window of Yahatu and noticed him standing there, which made him immediately stand up and walk back into the castle. This was bad. The blond boy had no idea what his master would do now, for him leaving the castle without permisson. But didn't his master see, that he had no intenztions to run away? Haku was loyal.

Haku limped up to the bedchamber of his raven haired master and knocked on the dorr to ask for permisson to enter this room. As he got the permisson, Haku entered silently, his eyes staring at the ground. The petit boy trembled with fear and wasn't able to say anything. Speaking wouldn't help him anyways, it would only upset his owner.

The black haired male just stared at the boy as his gaze was directed toward the floor, his small body trembling as he was fearing the dark haired male. Yahetu just sighed before looking toward the window once again watching as the small yellow bird flew and landed into the tree. This was worrisome...now he had to deal with the blond headed boy that knew he had done wrong by being outside the castle on his own. Haku wasn't even allowed to roam the castle itself on his own.

Turning his green orbs on the boy he frowned remembering the way he stroked the bird. The raven haired man had to admit that he was most certaintly envious because a bird was never calm enough to let him get that close to them. "You know your not suppose to be out there alone so why were you out there?" he asked in a bored voice. The master was just tired and wanted to lay in bed all day.

'' I-.. I've only wanted to see this beautiful garden again.. enjoy the nature.'', Haku said honestly because he knew that his master hated to be lied to. ''Since I am not able to do it out of my window.. I went ouside.'' the petit boy said shakily. The golen boy turned his deep blue eyes to his amster and began to get a bit worried about him.. what was it, that his master was so withdrawn into himself? More important was the fact, that haku actually still cared for his master after deciding not to anymore.

The petit boy tried to take aheart to ask his master if he could help him feeling better but this would only show weakness for him. Why do I even bother..? When i open my mouth, he will punch me.. when I stay quiet, he will punch me.. But by knowing what awaits him, Haku couldn't help himself but looking a bit worried to his master. After all, he was the last person of the world for Haku. There was no one else but his beloved Master. Haku couldn't allow something to happen to him.

Yahetu looked to the other as he explained his reasons for being outside. So he enjoyed nature too? It would be beautiful if they had managed to visit an island. One with lots of trees, animals and exotic fruits. They would be able to relax in the sound of the wind, animals and the smell of the flowers.

Glancing at the boy through the black long hair he frowned weakly. "Next time you should ask for my permission." his voiced clear of all emotions. The only emotions he felt no were anger...anger and frustration. It had all changed after his mother had died. Because of her position and his hatred for the village he didn't see her before tha last time. Angry because the villagers didn't inform him of his dying mother. Frutrated that he was so stubborn...so absurd and silly to not visit him mom no matter how he hated the town. Lying back onto the bed he watched the blond.

Haku watched his master laying himself down on his bed. ''I am sorry, master. Of course I will ask next time..'' , the blond said still worrying about his master. Haku stepped up to the bed of his master and kneeling down in front of it. ''Master.. you don't seem to feel well. May I bring you something? Medicine or tea?'' The deep blue eyes staring into the piercing green onces of his owner. The petit boy had no idea how to beahve right now. The only thing he knew was that he had to help his master and therefore he would do anything.

Through the numb glancing eyes of his ravenhaired master, deep sorrow poured inside of him. But Haku already experienced of what to expect from his master when he asked him any questions.

The man watched the blond with piercing free. Eyes. Now that the other had stated it he did feel sick. The man wondered when he had caught a cold, maybe that was the reason the male was more lazy than usual. Placing his hand over his forehead he could feel that he was possible catching a fever. Groaning he looked away from the blond once again out the window.

"It would be much appreciated if you could bring both." he stated listening to the sound of nature. What could make him feel more better than relaxing to the sounds he liked to tea and medicine. Facing toward the other once again he frowned. There was something he felt he should say to the other...but he wouldn't. Yahetu kept quiet just staring.

Haku watched his master a while and smirked a littleas his master ust had realized how ill he actually was. The blond stood up what became a bit difficult since his leg was broken.With a little boy he had left the bedchamber of his owner and went down to te kitchen, where he brewed tea for his master and asked the in-house doctor for medicine. Once he got everything, haku aranged it with biscuits on a salver. The thin boy felt needed and this feeling made him feel at least a bit more meaningful, though he wished for his owner to become better soon.

he went back upstaires to the bedchamber of his ill master and knocked for permisson before he entered. placing the salver on the table next to the bed of his master, Haku reached him the medicine. ''Since I have no knowledge about mediine, I asked the doctor andhe gave me this ones. Pleasetell me master if they are the right ones.'', Haku asked his master before he kneeling down next to the bed again, ''Is there something else you want me to do for you, Master Yahatu?''

The voice of haku sounded still a bit worrying.

Yahetu laughed at the boy...slight amusement in his voice. "Why do you care for me?" he asked glancing down at the other male occupying the room. He was so strange...the raven haired man could hear the worry in the teen's voice. The sapphire eyes glancing at him with worry also. The master sneered...what a stupid kid...like all the rest. Always getting attached to ones who treat them like shit.

"You...stay with me...I need company for the night." it was true that the man was feeling lonely. Having Haku look to him with those eyes reminded him of his mother's azure eyes....but never that dark. The worry etched into her eyes when she took care of him as a sick child. Yahetu admitted to himself that being cared for felt good...really good to be honest.

Haku stared at the laughing master Poor old man. The fever must have drive him crazy.. he thought for himself, because he had never heard his cold faced master laugh before.

''I care for you, because it is my duty to do so.'', haku answered cold and distand. The question of his master just made Haku realize that he was getting to close to his master again. The petit boy needed to get some distance to his amster otherwise he knew that he would get more attached to him then he should be. ''As I said to you yesterday.. You are my master. I need you for now.''

The beautiful boy gave a smile to his Ravenhaired owner and nodded. ''I won't leave your side tonight.'' Haku stood up from the floor and placed a chair next to the Bed of the sick master and sat himself down on it. I would actually love to be alone right now.. but whatever, as if I would have any choice.. He needs me right now. He demands my company tonight.

The man watched the other with emotionless eyes....just as he expected. The other only cared for him because he was his master. As if he would ever be capable of real love. Looking into the sapphire eyes he could see that the other wished to be elsewhere. Sneering silently to himself he turned away from the other. The raven haired man didn't need anyone's pity... Fuck all of that.

"Just leave...get out." he said voice potraying anger. If the other didn't want to be here he didn't want the man to be here either. This was pity...

''I can't leave you now.'' Haku said decisively and turned his glance to the ground. What did he just say? Why didn't he just stand up and go just as his master had commanded him? ..the petite boy just could not leave his master like this. ''I-.. I mean.. I want to stay.. please master let me stay at your side.. let me be your company for tonight.'' , The voice of the blond began to shake. Haku stood up and bend over the body of his sick master to lay a hand on his forehead to check if his master had fever.

As I've thought.. it is badder than I've thought.. Haku stated for himself and took his hand back. ''Master.. please. You must visit a doctor..''