Unquestionable Obedience

Teesie

Haku gave a wince of fear as he heared his master sighing in such an annoyed way. Now it would be it.. the first time he earned a slap, he thought to himself. But nothing happened..

he stared confused at his ravenhaired master with the scar across his eyebrow and gave a sheepish ''eh..?'' Why does his master want him to put on his birthday suit? I surely won't strip myself nacked infront of my master.. But by staring at the angst-inducing green eyes of his owner he could say that if he should disobedient after this clumpsiness.. he would definitely by dead in seconds.

While starring reluctantly into the eyes of his master, he began to grudge taking of his uniform. His hands began to shake of unwillingness. He had almost done it. The last piece of fabric on his pale, untouched and beautiful skin was his shorts.. no.. he couldn't do this. He never showed himself naked to anybody, though he would present a magnificent view. Like this, he stepped up to his master, his eyes filled with fear and still reluctance.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Amai-i

Yahetu stared at the other with piercing green eyes. Was this boy serious? He had told him to strip naked but yet he continued to wear clothes and was now in front of him. He was tired of this kid's disobedience. Grabbing the boy in his golden blond he pushed him against the wall snatching down his pants. Damn brat not doing as he is told! He pulled him to the bed and harshly shoved him upon it.

"Your going to get enough of disobeying me." he told the boy unwrapping his belt from his pants. Once it was out from the loops the raven haired man strikes the naked flesh with it. Over and over he hit the teen with it not letting up. The strikes got harsher and harsher the boy getting whelps and dark bruises.

"Don't. Ever. Disobey. Me. Again." he said darkly hitting the other with the end of the belt with each word. This boy would learn the hard way.

'' Kh-..!'' Was the only thing you brought out, as he felt the painfull drag and had to follow the willig of his master. Pushed against the wall, Haku tried to hold on his shorts. ''P-please.. don't-..!'' he begged as the last fabric was torn off his petite and pale body. As he got shoved on the bed and being hold face down he hear the sound of a belt he realized what is going to happen to him. Did I deserve this..? After all I even agree with this...

With the first stroke he screamed out painfully. After the first few hits he began to cry.. His body trembled with pain.. but this wasn't the only thing he felt... The pain and the knowledge of being punished by his master gave him a twisted kind of pleasure. Haku never felt like this before.. the pain and the pleasure numbed his senses, he had no choice but to enjoy it.

His outcries became more and more to moans of pleasure as he felt his back become more and more demaged and even bleeding.

''Master-.. ahh~.. please..'' he groaned pleadingly with pain as he clutched the bedcover. The pain pushed the blond crying boy to his limits and he came close to fall senseless.

( Ugh.. this was kinda hard.. I had a few problems with this one. It is just too hard to describe what I actually mean in english haha~ I hope you're ok with it.. )

Yahetu stopped the strikes as he heard the moans of the boy. He was enjoying this? Gritting his teeth he pulled the other by the hair and looked into his crying eyes. The usually pale cheeks had a red tint to them as he enjoyed what was suppose to be discipline. Throwing the belt down he stepped away from the boy.

Slowly grabbing something more harshful he snapped the wipe it making a crackling sound. He would now see how the other reacted when his flesh was ripped and torn. Harshly whipping the object it snapped against the pale chest cutting the skin as it began to bleed. Slinging it again he managed to break the skin on the blonde's shoulder. He didn't want the other to enjoy it. It was suppose to teach him a lesson. Snapping it once again to strike the other.

The green eyes watched for the other's reaction closely. He wandered what the hell Haku was thinking. He hoped not pleasure. If so he'd have to change tactics.

(Lol are you kidding?! It wasn't even confusing in the least hahaha you think too much. Chill it was perfect :p)

As the strikes stopped Haku sighed with relief. Though he felt a pleasure featuring the pain, this was not easily bearable for his yet untouched and petite body. The sapphiar eyed boy wondered what his master was searching and his question got answered by the sound of a wipe his ravenhaired master had now in his hand. Haku's eyes widened in fear and he began to cry even more. ''M-master-.. I- I am so sorry.. please don't..'' He bagged shakily. this would be definitly be o much for him. But he was totally delivered to his master, since he was nothing but his slave.

The first whiplash caused a loud outcry of pain from the petite boy and let him collapse into bed. This was just to much to take for him. The last whiplash finally let him pass out, which gave him deliverance from the extreme pain.

There was no way this couldn't have took him to task. After this punishment he would never be that disobidient anymore. At least he would try to..

Yahetu liked the reaction that he got. This was actually pretty good. He liked that...it was a much better reaction that hitting the boy with the whip. He finally stopped whipping the boy once he seen him fall unconscious that was much better discipline. Grabbing onto the boy's hair he just slung the other onto the floor.

"Idiot boy." he mumbled to himself. Leaving the small pale naked boy on the floor. He glanced back to his rack of whip and placed the one he had before in it's rightful place.

Haku recovered to conciousness after a few minutes of outpassing and found himself laying on the floor. But he wished he wouldn't have since he could feel every bruise and every cut on his body. Groaning he sat up his body, which was racked with pain. Though he was covered with his own blood he still tried to cover his intimate Region and looked for his ravenhaired master. ''Please forgive my, master.. I-.. '' He started crying again and stood infront of the taller man, holding his damaged shoulder and shaking with fear. ''I will not disobey your direct orders anymore. ''

Still he was asking himself how he should act now. At first he needed to be vetted and something to kill the pain would be helpfull. But how should be manage this on his own in a unfamiliar castle in this dimension? His master would be his last hope and so he dare to look into his piercing gren eyes again, showing his totally obedience with his sapphiar blue eyes. I need to accept that I will never be free.. My life remains in the hands of this men .. until he decides to make it end.. '' I beg you.. Master Yahetu.. help me.'' Haku said with pure innocence and helplessness in his eyes, still hoping that it would lead to something. ''Please..'' he repeated turning his glace inferior to the floor.

The blonde had soon awaken. He lifted his bruised and cut body searching around the room for something. Glaring Yahetu watched as he stood to disreguard him. His sapphire eyes looking into his green ones. He started to talk of never disobeying him again. That was exactly what he wanted...for the other to be obedient. The kid had finally learned that there was nothing he could do.

When his plea of help entered his thought Yahetu looked to the boy. Now he wanted his help? Tsk... Looking at the other and sighing heavily he sat upon his bed turning his gaze once again out the window. "You are dismissed...clean your wounds on your own within the medical facility. The keys are on the desk there." he pointed face still at the window. "Behave yourself and watch your step. If you were to knock over anything I wouldn't have to discipline you....you'd already be hurt enough." he stressed looking to the boy. "Some are highly fatal."

''I understood..'' he replied respectful to his master before he took the keys and went out of the room. Haku walked with a limp to his own room where he prepared some clothes, which he can put on after he had showered his abased petite body. The shower was achier than the blond thought. He felt every cut burning as washed himself and it hurt so badly that he were almost up to crying again, but he could hold it back.

As he stepped out of the shower, cleaned from the blood, he put on his pants and searched for the medical facility his master mentioned. After a few minutes of searching he managed to find the facility and unlocked the door, befor he entered. A strong smell of sanitizer reached his nosetrils. Haku gritted his teeth while desinfecting all wounds on his body and he felt as if he would be ablazed. He rubbed his back with ointment and bind his cut breast. But the wound on his shoulder required stitches. Soon he have found the needle and threat and by biting on a towel he managed it to stitch up the open wound and finished it with binding it.

Exhausted and with an empty feeling he went back to masters room to bring back the keys. He knocked on his door and awaits permission before he enter and put the key back on the desk. But nobody answered. Was his Raven haired master already asleep? He opened carefully the door and put back the key without making any sound before he left and closed the door carefully again. Now.. Now after all this trouble he could go to bed and rest.

But he couldn't fall asleep immediately, what gave him time to think.. he now knows the consequenses of being disobedient,which are as his master said fatal. He could have killed him, but he didn't.. was there any reason for it? .. Another fact he couldn't understand was why he of all people got a seperate room near to the one of his green eyed owner. Was he of any vale to the foreign men?

With all of this unanswered questions in his mind he fall asleep..

Yahatu watched as the boy left his room. Damned kid, he know now to respect everything I tell him. I saw it mirrored in his eyes. The man thought sighing softly. Looking down at the food that still littered his floor. He hoped that the other didn't think he would pick it up himself..not worrying about it he layed atop his bed. If it wasn't gone before he woke up he'd kill that blond headed boy.

Stretching his body he groaned as his bones popped in the right place sending a shiver of delight through his body. Piercing green eyes closing he listened to the crickets sing, which were luring him to sleep. Soon his mind was darkened by darkness. Mind bobbling with dreams of his mother. Shifting in his bed he turned his back to the door eyes opening slightly. Everytime his mother appeared in his mind the raven haired man's would wake.

A knock on door startled him, albeit he didn't answer. He heard it creak open and the keys jingling as they were set on the table. The door closed....hm...

Haku woke up early in the morning feeling every inch of his abased body but nonetheless he would have to get ready, since he hadn't planned to killed by his owner for repeated disobedience. I forgot to clean up the mess I caused in masters bedchamber.. he thought anxiously and rushed down to the kitchen after puting his impeccable uniform on to cover his bandages. After prepairing the breafast of his master he rushed back to the chamber of his master. Normally he would be awake at this morning hours.. haku thought while awaiting the permission to enter after he knocked on the door. Though his master won't answer he had to get in to clean it all up and waking his master up.

Quietly opening the door and sneaking to the desk he placed the prepaired breakfast on it before he cleaned the meal from the last night his master couldn't eat due his clumpsiness. While parting the curtains before the windows haku repeated the scenario from last evening in his mind.. though he enjoyed the punishment he would never make the mistake of disobedience again. He had endear himself to his master, the petite boy thought. This would be the only way he could accept the fact as living weak willed.

''G-good morning, master Yahatu.. '' Haku sheepishly greeted his owner with a bow. ''I've prepaired prepaired you breakfast, since you had to skip dinner because of my ineptitude. Sill.. what he did to me is unforgivable.. ain't I still a human..? Is there no heart within this tall body? His soulless eyes staring at me despisingly.. Haku couldn't help himself anymore but wanting this eyes to shine full of perfect satisfaction to him.. this would be something he could never managed to see at his heartless mother.

Haku was aware this would be a hard challange but he would not stop until he reached this goal.

Yahetu looked to the floor to notice that the boy had finally cleaned the mess. Glaring at the boy he looked to his food. "You prepared this....meaning as cooked?" he asked once again looking at the blonde. If the kid had made it he wouldn't even know if it was good. No doubt the idiot had possible hurt himself when preparing it in the least.

Lifting to an upright position he leaned against the headboard glancing toward the window. It seemed the thin teen knew his liking to nature as he had opened the curtains. He smirked ...well...that was thoughtful. This kid sure was something special. First he would show no signs if obeying now he was well disobedient. I wonder....the boy has been here for only a month. Was that perhaps his first whippin? the dark haired male couldn't be sure he did, however, had more than one slave that he disciplined...this kid was just his personal slaves. Only did as he commanded

Glancing once again at the meal he looked to the other waiting for his reply. If his chef had let the poor boy on the stove he would have him a word or two if not firing him. Maybe if the blond kid did fix the food...and it was actually good he could have him cook for him more often. Though Yahetu wouldn't put all his trust in the other.

The Blond boy becamed frightned as his owner asked him if he had cookes this. He did but without permisson though.. would that mean the raven haired men will beat him up again? Should he lie? Haku needed a few seconds to find the curage of saying the truth. ''Yes, master..I thought that I had to make good my clumpsiness of the last evening.. '' He said to his master, straightly looking into his piercing green eyes and awaits either a punishment or the order to bring him the food or just to leave the room.

Even if there is the possibility, that he gets sick of me and kills me.. I have to try it.. try to become more yv to somebody Haku start to feel the pain in this left shoulder again since he had to stand straight in front of his master, trying not to show how much he just felt at the moment. He actually would have to take a look at the selfemade sutur to make sure it does not get infected or something but even if.. he had to medical knowledge. He never needed it because Haku was never beaten up or something so his body would stay as beautiful and untouched as it was.

The blond still waited for any order or chance to please his green eyed owner.

So the small teen did fix the food. He looked to the boy before glancing at the food. "You think I would eat that? Something that you have made me?" he said disgust lacing his voice. The petit teen must have took him for a fool. Farther more the latter wasn't allowed on the stove.....not at all.

"Get it and taste it yourself. Then will I would deem it worthy to eat. You could have poison the food and I do not wish to seek medical needs." was it so bad not to trust the blond boy? Of course it wasn't. Those sapphire eyes had once held a hatred toward him and he wouldn't waste his life just for breakfast. Slowing glancing at the boy he waited for him to carry on with his demand.

''.. eh?'' Was the only thing he broight out at this moment. Was his master really this paranoidal? He doen't even have any knowledge about poison and and even lass over where to get it in this house. He shrugged annoyed and stepped to the beautifully aranged breakfast plate. Actually he was very hungry so he didn't mind testing it for his raven haired owner. he picked up a piece of the tamagoyaki with the chopsticks and eat it provocatively while his sapphiar blue eyes starred into the green ones of his master. As if I could hurt somebody.. as if I could hurt my Master intentionally..!! Kind of indignant at the trust issues his master seems to havehe brought him the plate to the bed. ''It tastes delicious, If i may say so..'' Haku said with a faint smile on his peachtoned lips as he was amused about the taller men.

The green eyes studied the blond as be chewed the meal he had prepared for him. Well from the looks of it he guessed the boy didn't do anything to it. Slowly grabbing onto the plate he picked up the chopsticks and began to feast on the tamagoyaki. The taste hitting his tongue made him hum in delight. It was delicious as the other has stated. So he had made this for him to apologize for his clumsiness the other day. "It is quite delicious, but none the less you aren't allowed on the stove." be said to the other continuing to gulp down the meal. In honesty he wished for the sapphire eyed boy to cook for him more often but wouldn't state that.

Haku watched his master eating his with effort made tamagojaki and he couldn't hold back a little smile. Even if he would never admit it, he like my tamagoyaki.. He thought to himself and oppressed the urge to ask his master if he should do it more often, since the master seemed pissed that he was without permission at the stove. Haku waited until his master had finished breakfast and took the plate back so it does not bother his master anymore.

''May I can go and get my own breakfast now, master?'' the blond asked as his stomach began rumble. he instantly blushedall over his face because he was thaught that these kind of noises are gross. ''I-.. I am sorry master.'' He said while holdig his shrunken belly but all of sudden he gave a wince of pain becuas ehe moved his left shoulder to fast. I totally need a doctor.. but this self-regarding men would surely not even care if I say it to him.. after all I am still just his slave..

After eating the meal the blond grabbed into the plate and took it back into the kitchen. That was well cooked. Should I let the kid cook more for me? He is MY personal slave after all. He did only serve. Yahetu looked to the door as the other once again entered. He watched the thin teen with green piercing eyes as he asked for his breakfast. "Yes yo-" he was interrupted as the blond's stomach growled and he was apologizing.

Though the wince caught his attention more. Small blood began to seep into the lightly colored shirt the other had wore. "Did you not treat your wounds as I told you?" he asked. Did the boy not treat the wounds...oh well if he didn't want to he didn't have to it wouldn't hurt the man one bit. "Go....your dismissed to get your breakfast."

'' Well, since II've never did this before.. I tried my best..'' He answered sheepishly to his master while covering the sullied shoulder. ''If there is something I can do for you, please let me know master'', Haku said with a little bow and left the bedchamber of his reaven haired owner. Rushing downstaires he bumped into the in-house doctor. the sapphiar eyed boy managed it to dupe the doctor into doing him the favour by dressing his wound again.

After this painfull procedure he had to give him a kiss on the cheek. it seemed that the doctor had the hots for his pale and skinny body. Haku's innocently shining deep blue eyes, his peachtones lips and the midlenght golden hair perfected his beauty. He may have been the most incompetent slave, but he definitely the most beautiful slave in this castle..

Haku got himself a cup of tea and had some tamagoyaki left. But the petite boy had to eat alone since the other slaves avoided him as if he were he plague. The reason for this was definitely his current status and the extracted advantages from it. The green eyed master seemed to like him the most and this goes against the grain for them. But the blond didn't really care.. his wish was it to become more as he was.. more than a slave..

Yahetu stared after the boy as he left. He actually enjoyed the kid more that he wasn't disobedient. Sighing the man laid back into the bed. The boy was indeed one of his favorite...that being with his good features. Blonde hair....sapphire eyes and plump peach lips were all a sign of the other's beauty.

Slowly groaning he faced the window that the other had opened for him. Guess the blond paid more attention to him than he gave credit for. He knew that the green eyed man liked nature, the chirping of birds as well as the loud smacks of thunder. Today seemed to be a cloudy day maybe it would rain. He could relish in it at a time like this.

He needed to get up and dressed though. Today was a Friday after all....he had work. Should he bring the other with him? Yeah...after all the kid was his personal slave who would he have to serve him if he didn't bring the other? Standing he walked into the bath to wash his body throughly scrubbing away the invisible dirt. Once done he dressed and walked down stair. Yahetu felt content to go. Looking for the blond sapphire eyed teen he saw him eating no other around him. They didn't take much of a liking to Haku. Oh well.

Haku had already heared the steps of his master coming downstairs. Looking up from his breakfast he swallowed hardly the big piece of tamagoyaki in his mouth before he got up and bowed to his long-ravenhaired owner. ''What can i do for you, master?'' the blond asked before turning his gaze to the tall men infront of him.

The first time he realized how classy his green eyed master was. the scar across his left eyebrow gave a certain expressiv power, as soon as he stared at somebody. This look could make his petit body tremble in every limb. How could he fail to notice the appeal of his owner..? Well, after the pleasing pain he got from every strike of the belt in the last night, Haku was able to notice it.

I wonder if he would only hit me as a punishment.. As Haku realized what he just have thought about, he shook his head to get rid of such twisted thoughts.. but how did his tall master managed it to get him this far? Since he was his owner, the blond would have to let him enter his mind even further than only this.

"Haku...come with me." he walked to the exit of the door before walking out. He was waiting for the other to hurry after him. Stepping into his car he sat and listened to the music as it flowed through the car.

Looking up he glanced as the other made his way into the car before backing away and heading to work. The raven haired master had never took the other with him to his job. Yahetu wondered how the blond would act. Would he feel frightened and possible began to act disobedient again. Not that it mattered he would just beat the other into submission again.

The green eyed man had pulled up at the building. It was all a secret society a building that looked to be normal but it wasn't. This was an unestablished franchise. A cooperation that Yahetu did illegal business in. Selling slaves wasn't exactly something one was able to do, but he did.

Come with him..? To work..? the place from where he had bought me into his castle..? Haku asked himself. Soon his questions would be answered he just had to hurry up and clean the table on that the blond just ate.

With his coat he rushed out of the castle where harmonious music sounded from the luxurious car of his master.

The sapphiar blue eyed boy had never the pleasure of driving in a car so he wondered himself how it would be. excitedly Haku get into the car.

He enjoyed the view of looki9ng out of the car. There was so much beauty in the world he just had not know yet.

arriving at a inconspicious building he got out of the car and entered the building with his master. This i it.. The blond thought anxiouly. This was the place he were brought before he was send to his new home. He would ahve loved to hold on to his master but he couldn't.. this would be somehow inappropriate doing this whil his owner was at work.

The raven haired man stood from his car approaching the business with long strides. Upon opening the door he heard moans and groans as well as crying coming from the other slaves locked inside of the cells. The raven haired man looked to the captured....all ranging from eighteen to twenty. They were all tied to a post not much where to move.

The sounds of the other slaves was getting on his nerves. He quickly walked into the office getting away from the others. It was all nerve wrecking. Yahetu wasn't much for sympathy so the begging and pleas were all in vain. Sighing he looked away from the door waiting for Haku to enter before closing the door. Now he had to pick out a merchandise to sell. Sell for high bidding.

Why..? Why do they all have to suffer like this? What have they done to deserve this?

For a few minutes the blond starred at the prisoners, helplessly in pain because he couldn't bear it to see them being hold as if they were sloggers.

In the verge of tears he ran into the office and needed a few seconds to calm down. Still staring at the closed door he thought that he does never wanted to end this way. Finally the first few tears flew down his pale rosy cheeks and his deepblue eyes had become sadly looking. Well, this was reallity.. and the reallity was hard.

He gave a little snivel while brushing away his tears and turning the gaze to the green eyed master. Haku had to stay strong to show his master that he was different than every other slave, beautier and more worth than them to stay on his side. ''Is-.. Is there anything I could do to help thy, master?'' He asked shakily.