That's My Doctor w/vadess40

azuneko

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vadess40

• azuneko

"If we sit at the dining table this would be considered a date right. So lets try it but only this once." he said as he walked over to the table. Kirito glanced over at Caristos blushing

Caristos nodded with a smile, "Yes, I suppose it would be a date."

He wanders into the dining hall and sets the two places. He admits quietly, "This is already better than the date I went on this'd morning."

Kirito glanced over to Caristos. "Well I am glad you are enjoying yourself. I am having a good time myself." he says as he glanced over the food. "You should be come a chef."

Caristos smiled at the Kirito, "Thanks but I could not stand being in a restaurant with all that pressure. Better to cool for someone as handsome as you who doesn't get mad and walk out if his food took too long or something."

"Oh I see.. well I feel all the more special now." he says before hearing his phone ring. Kirito noticed it was his brother calling. He quickly silenced his phone.

Caristos looked up, hearing the phone, "everything OK? Listen, if there's a medical emergency that needs you, don't hesitate to go. I mean dates can be rescheduled. Human lives can't be."

"It's my brother. He saw us when we were by my house. Surprisingly he's the only one more eager for me to end up marrying him. Despite it was our parents who made that decision if I end up not finding a bride. He's been highly persistent that it happens that way. His brother complex is far too much at times. I know I'll find someone to marry. It'll just take time and in my own way. Love can't be forced." Kirito says

Caristos looks up at him, "Your brother wants you to marry... him? Not the rival I was imagining."

Caristos simply shrugs, "Don't worry, you're safe from your home environment when you're with me."

"Thank you but I am worried about you. Now he has a glimpse of what you look like. I don't want anything to happen to you Caristos. If something strange happens do tell me. I would hate to know I was the cause of it and you didn't tell me." he said taking hold of the boy's hand. Kirito really did feel safe around him. He also felt like he could be himself.

Caristos looked at Kirito closely, "He'd come after me, wouldn't he? Ensure that nothing gets between you and him?"

He takes a deep breath and holds Kirito's hand tighter, "Don't worry. I'll let you know asap if anything happens, as I aint going anywhere. Now, enough about family issues, let's talk about other things... like if you've encountered any interesting medical cases lately?"

Kirito blushes a bit. 'He really knows what to say at just the perfect moment...' he thinks with a smile. "I have but its still a mystery. A young woman came in with a vanishing rash. She hasn't traveled to anywhere out of town and she has a rather strict routine of the things she uses. So it was odd how it returns and goes so oddly. Its never in the same place. I thought a heat rash but its not. I am at a lost." he said with a sigh

Caristos replied, "I'm site you'll find it. Maybe the answer is m in my human anatomy text book. You know, I've always found anatomy fascinating. I can kind of see why you became a doctor."

"I didn't become a doctor by my own choice. Though I met you so I am not all too upset about it." he said with a smile. Kirito tilts his head a bit feeling a bit tired out. He was still a bit under the weather as he hadn't fully gotten over his slight cold.

"Its not that at all. I am having a wonderful time. I just got over a slight cold. It is nothing to worry about." Kirito says trying to reassure Caristos. He didn't want him to worry

Kirito stares at the other though barely making out what was being said. He knew he was unwell but refused to admit it. "Why don't we call it an early night. I should head home. Thank you for the lovely meal Caristos." he said going to get up

Caristos gets up, widening his eyes, "Oh my gosh... You're pale! You can't leave now..."

He then catches Kirito as the man faints. He says, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh... Hold on, Kirito! I'll get you to a nice warm bed and nurse you back. YOu aint going anywhere til tomorrow."

Kirito could faintly hear a voice. He knew it was Caristos' since it was the last place he remembers being. His mind swaying as he just wanted to be home. He wasn't one to enjoy causing trouble. 'I know for a fact I am causing trouble for him... I hope he doesn't come to hate me for it...'he thinks to himself.

Caristos tends to Kirito all night. Since the man's fever wasn't too bad, he didn't feel the need to get an ambulance. Kirito stayed in Caristos' bed, and Caristos eventually fell asleep on the floor. He thought to himself Don't care if I get sick from this, as Kirito needs me.

The next morning, Kirito was still out of it and feverish. So, Caristos took the day off from school, and called Kirito's work to let them know of his illness. It was about 2pm when Kirito finally stirred. Caristos smiled and said, "Good... afternoon. Don't get up too fast as you still have a fever."

Caristos smiled and continued, "In fact, you aint going anywhere til your fever goes down. And no, that aint negotiable."

Kirito opened his eyes to wake up to Caristos' voice. "I really an causing you trouble aren't I. Here I am the doctor and I am being taken care of by one of my patients. I feel embarrassed and at the same time highly happy. Thank you Caristos. If I was sick anywhere else I doubt I would be this well taken care of." he says with a smile.

"Though what surprises me the most is your modesty. Caristos, you do still like me right?" Kirito asked him. His fever had him speaking what was on his mind far too easily.

Caristos shook his head, "You are not being a problem, nor causing me trouble. And yes I do still like you... but you're sick. Now is not the time for me to be pushing anything onto you. Now rest. Do you feel hungry? Want me to get you some soup or something? Or perhaps just water?"

Caristos sticks a thermometer underneath Kirito's tongue and waits 2min or so before pulling it out. "Thank God, you're fever is finally starting to go down. Let me go get you a mixture that'll help you cool down. I think it's like cold water mixed with vinegar or something like that. I'll call my mom and ask. Don't you dare sneak away."

Caristos ran out of the room then to go get something to cool the doctor down.

Kirito smiled as he watched Caristos leave the room. 'If I was anywhere else I doubt my fever would be the main concern...' he thinks as he wonders what his brother had wanted. He knew it couldn't have been anything good. His eyes slowly closing as he waits for Caristos to return to his side.