That's My Doctor w/vadess40

azuneko

Caristos looked at Kirito and smiled, "You can be briefly honest with me. Alright, I won't change doctors. And when I said play, I meant like recreation... Yuppy know having fun... For example I could cook for you once a week to give you a break, and have a good time? You wouldn't have to do anything but easy, chat, and get driven home!"

Caristos prayed then Kirito would agree to the idea.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vadess40

• azuneko

"If that is all then I accept. This moment of peacefulness is exactly what does one's body some serious good. Plus it'll give me more of a chance to help cure your ailments." he said with a smile. Kirito had noticed by now that Caristos was becoming a frequent topic for him. He had the boy on his mind more than he was willing to admit.

Caristos grinned and ate his steak, "That is awesome! And I guess I won't go find a new doctor... Unless you've decided you don't care in that regard anymore."

Kirito narrows his eyes a bit. "I'll decline such an offer if you dare to seek medical care from another. I shall not approve your transfer either. So don't you even think about it." he said placing his plate down. He had finished eating. This was the most comfortable and relaxed Kirito has ever been. His gaze on Caristos. He was feeling a bit tired. Though trying to hide it from the boy.

Caristos smiled as he gathered the dishes, "I knew you'd think that, my dear. All I ask is that you aren't always so... professional when you touch me."

He chuckled as he left. Upon completing the dishes, he came back to see that his guest had fallen fast asleep on the couch. Caristos smiled and then slides a blanket over the sleeping doctor. He whispers, "I'll take you home when you wake up, as I think tomorrow is Saturday, so got all evening and all night."

Kirito wasn't sure why he felt so relaxed around Caristos. He had Saturday off so he wasn't in any rush to wake from his slumber. He rarely took days off but feeling overworked he decided to do so.

When Kirito finally decided to wake he realized it was nearly midnight. He hadn't expected to have stayed at Caristos' place so long. "Uh, I should get home." he mutters to himself before wondering where the boy was.

Kirito found Caristos asleep at his desk in his room. Caristos goes to the local university, and is currently taking biological sciences. While Kirito was sleeping, Caristos decided to catch up on some of his homework. As a straight A student, he always took time to do school work when he was able to.

He stirred when he felt Kirito`s hand on his shoulder. However, the doctor wasn't focused on him when he looked around but at his books. Caristos smiled and said, "I've always been interested in studying life and how different creatures and animals work... I hope you slept well." He smiled and then got up to gather up his papers.

Kirito looked over to Caristos. "I am sorry to have woken you. I never knew what you studied but it sounds rather interesting. I am going to head home before it gets even later. Please get some rest okay. I have Saturday off so I won't be at my office if you come looking for me." he said walking to the door.

Kirito grabs his things and prepares to leave.

Caristos yawned and replied, "I'll drive you home. Before I had a car I took the bus at this hour of night. You don't want to know who takes the bus after midnight, trust me. Do you drink coffee? I can buy you coffee along the way."

He gets up and grabs his car keys, "I know a good coffee shop open 24 hours near here actually."

Kirito turns to Caristos and holds his hand. "You are far too generous to me. I will be fine from here. Its no need to take me home." he said clearly avoiding having the boy take him home. "I will see you around." he said walking out the door and closing it behind him.

Kirito sighs as he starts his walk home. He reached into his pocket to retrieve his phone. "Ten missed calls... that's a new record for absolute low.." he mumbles to himself

Caristos was a bit shocked when the man quickly left. He smirked as he said, "He totally digs me, he's just denying the whole thing. Well, gotta head to the library tomorrow. Perhaps I'll text him to say hello in between studying. Hope he doesn't mind that I got his cell phone from the receptionist."

Shrugging, he prepared his bag and then went to sleep.

Kirito sighs as he catches a bus towards where he lives. He sits in the middle and sighs. "That boy will be the end of me. I have to stay focus or it'll be problematic later on. Must stay focused." he says to himself not focused on his surroundings. His main worry was how to react around Caristos.

At the library the next day, Caristos sighed at he stared at the list for all the things he planned to do to get Kirito to like him. However, he was starting to have second thoughts. Although he said he was not going to quit, a part of him wanted to. After all, are there no gay men around his age?

He probably thinks I'm just a boy... he thinks to himself as he gets a business card a friend gave to him... for another doctor. He knows that if he changes doctors it's over. Then again... they never really started.

Taking a shaky breath he picks up his cell phone, "Hello? Yes I am calling regarding my medical records in Dr. Kirito's care?... Oh no! There is no reason to disturb him on his day off. I just want them to be transferred to Dr. Rim's medical practice, please, as I wish to change medical doctors by Monday... No everything is fine, the doctor has been good to me but I need a change. Thank you..."

He leaned back in his seat as he hung up. He whispered, "Now I can move on..."

He smiles as he looks up at one of his friends who slips him a note. The note reads,

Hey,

I know this is kind of sudden... but I really like you and enjoy talking to you. Do you think we could... grab a beer sometime?

Sincerely,

Ritsu

P.S. Phone number to arrange time: 306-655-0505

- - - Updated - - -

Caristos smiled, Good, I have a chance to really move on! He picks up his cell and arranges a date with Ritsu the next evening.

Kirito awoke the next morning feeling terrible. After his long ride home he surprisingly caught a cold. He was surprisingly thinking about Caristos the entire day. He pulls out his phone and looked at it. 'It would be wrong to send a private message to a paitent right..' he thinks with a sigh. Kirito does so anyway and sends a text. It reads, 'How are your studies going?'

Caristos pulls out his phone, and reads Kirito's text. He takes a deep breath and texts back, Can't talk... studying right now. We can chat, you know, whenever.

Kirito reads the message and smiled. 'I look forward to another meal with you.' he messages back before placing his phone away from himself. He closes his eyes to rest and get better.

Caristos smiled at the text before saying, "Good... as that's the only time you'll ever see me... should I consider to keep feeding you. Now don't text me again til Monday or something, as I have a date with someone else."

Caristos then turned off his phone and headed home.

Kirito didn't check his phone until he woke up. He was surprised by the message Caristos left him. 'So he found someone to date.. I suppose its a good thing I didn't take him seriously.. I would have been heartbroken again...' he thinks as he glanced at his clock. It was the next morning. He had an hour before heading into the office.

Kirito showers and prepares for his daily routine as usual.

Unfortunately for Caristos, the place John wanted to meet him for breakfast was right across from the doctor's office, though he never noticed it til today. He sighed as they ate together. John was cute but not as... mindful of things as Kirito was. And his hands weren't smooth, but really rough! Would his new doctor be like that?

He and John parted ways, though he more just sat outside and shaking his head. John wasn't for him. Finding someone new, when he was so attached to Kirito was more trouble than he thought. He order another juice and a couple hours later a soda and some lunch, as he simply sat in the restaurant thinking

Little did he know that earlier in the day Kirito liked to eat here. And this Kirito heard from his receptionist as he entered this morning, "Oh... Dr. Nanase please when you get a chance, sign these and add some notes. I want to send Mr. Caristos' files Dr. Rim's office? I was going to take care of it last night but the nurse informed me I needed your input."

Kirito went along his day as usual. He kept checking his flowers that smelt like fresh rain. It made him think of Caristos even more than normal. As he was filing some papers the nurse approached him. 'So he planned to switch after all..' he thinks taking hold of the papers. "I shall fill these out before the day is done. Though I should get myself something for lunch. I shall return." he says placing the papers on is desk and then heading to the restaurant across the street.

He was still feeling under-the-weather but ignored it as he had a job to do. As he ordered something for lunch he noticed Caristos. He did his best to avoid staring at the boy.

Caristos didn't notice the doctor was there, nor that he was glancing his way. He was too enveloped in his own thoughts. He was still no closer to the answer to his predicament as he was before. On the one hand, he should move on... But on the other hand, he still loved Kirito.

He whispers to himself, unaware Kirito was approaching and could barely hear it, "No wonder he thinks I'm just a boy... look at the way I'm behaving." Not bothering to wipe a tear that slid down his face, he buries his face in his hands and shakes his head.

Kirito was about to leave when he noticed the tear streaming down the boy's cheek. He turned to place a hand on his head. "You know my office is just across the street. I may no longer be your doctor but I am always here for you Caristos." he says waiting for him to look up.

Once he had Kirito smiles gently as he holds a hand out to him. "Come and talk to me. I would love to help you in any way that I can."

Caristos thinks for a moment and then points to the seat across from him, "I didn't like my date. I was hoping I could move on from you, but... it didn't work."

Kirito takes a seat across from the boy. "Haven't you already given up on me? You changed doctors. I thought that was my wake-up call. If that's not a sign that you've given up then I am seriously confused by all that you are doing." he says standing up. "I have to work Caristos. I shall see you around." he said preparing to leave.

Caristos replied, "I still love you, if that's what you want to know. But I figured all all you see me as is a boy, so I was trying to let go of feelings that I've had for you d since I was 14. So far I'm failing. I still want you over sometime for dinner week... And I don't want to change doctors. So there is your wake up call."

Caristos gets up and follows the doctor out. He then looks at the doctor and replies, "I'm driving you home when you're done work. There we can chat without interruptions. That ain't up for debate," he says before he dashes from the restaurant.