That's My Doctor w/vadess40

azuneko

"You won't change doctors? That is a relief. I thought I was just going to misplace those transfer papers for a while. Now I don't need to." he says with a light chuckle. "I don't see you as a boy Caristos. You are a growing young man and a very confident one at that." he said as they walked out the restaurant.

"I shall see you when I get out then." Kirito says as he heads back to work.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vadess40

• azuneko

At 5:45pm Caristos was sitting in a parking space waiting for Kirito to come out. He was smiling, doing some homework as he waited patiently. Sometimes he would glance back at the ingredients he purchased with a smile. Hopefully the doctor is a fan of chicken cordon bleu, as that's what the good doctor was going to have cooked for him for supper tonight.

Kirito exited the doctor's office at 6 o'clock. He noticed Caristos waiting and gets into the passenger seat. His eyes lowered as he couldn't bring himself to look at the boy. "I am sorry to have kept you waiting. So what will we talk about tonight?" he asked softly.

Caristos smirked and said, "How delicious my chicken cordon bleu will be when I cook it... among other things."

- - - Updated - - -

He pulls away from the doctor's office, "Oh yes... and you'll be brutally honest with me and explain why you are against me seeing a different doctor so much. And don't get any of that professional garb."

"I dislike the idea of some other male placing their hands on you. I am an honest person but you aren't sure that this other doctor won't force themselves onto you. I don't want that so I prefer you stay at my clinic. At least I know the meaning of self control." he said.

Kirito missed that he slightly in a way admitted he had the thought of wanting Caristos.

Caristos widened his eyes for a moment before saying, "I knew it! I knew it!!!"

He then tries to compose himself, "Well... you know, you don't need to have that much self control now that you're outside of work, my dear."

Kirito glanced over at him. "I am naturally like that so its not something I can switch off so easily. It will take time to get over since I was groomed to be like this." he said glancing out the window. he seemed annoyed by his own words

Caristos simply smiled, "I have no intentions to rush things. Actually, I'm glad you have self-control, cause it sort of means you're not out to take advantage with me. So... where do you live? I kind of guessed based on the bus I usually see you take."

"Don't think by that I live nearby. My house isn't close to here nor is it simple. Don't worry about taking me home Caristos. I will enjoy a relaxing meal at your place and then catch a bus." he says softly/. Kirito was avoiding the other knowing where he lived as if he lived in a cardboard box.

Caristos glanced at him, "You know... if your place is a pig stye, I don't care. The only reason the other evening my house looked reasonable is because I made sure I cleaned it before you arrived. Now, seriously, where is your apartment/dwelling place?"

Kirito sighs. "if you insist I shall show you the way but we have to walk after a moment so you will have to leave your car behind." He said directing the other towards the country side of town. He had the other stop by a small wooden bus stop. "We have to walk from here." he said looking at Caristos.

Once out the car Kirito takes hold of Caristos' hand as he leads him down a small dirt path. It was hidden by tons of trees and shrubs. "No don't start panicking. I don't live under a tree or in a cave. My family lies privacy." he says stopping in a clearing. "Welcome to my home"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Caristos widened his eyes, "Wow.... I... wow... that is amazing." He was so surprised that he almost dropped the food. "You live in such a beautiful house. I'll be extra careful in it, I promise."

"This isn't my house. It's my family home. I can't live alone until I find a bride. Which is why I didn't want you coming over. Every time I come here with a friend or college from work my parents believe I am marrying them." he said with a sigh. "I just want to take time to meet someone kind and marry them normally." Kirito said glancing over at Caristos.

"What do you think?" he asked him

Caristos thinks for a moment and then says, "Hmmmmmm.... I see, I see... Do they care if the bride is a guy or a girl? And if this is your situation..."

Caristos turns around, and pulls Kirito with him. "OK, we're going to my house as I'm not quite ready to propose to you just yet. And since you know, you haven't even really said the three golden words, we're gonna just gonna run away before your family notices a thing."

"I doubt gender is an issue. If I don't find someone in three months I'll have to marry my nii-san." he said as they started to head for the car. Kirito glanced back to notice his brother was near a window watching. 'I wonder why he didn't alert the hounds...' he thinks as they made it back to the road.

"Eh...! You want to marry me? Are you insane? Don't go saying crazy things or I'll believe them." he said

Stops and pulls Kirito against him and kisses him, regardless of the consequences. "I'm in love with a man 8 years older than me, who happens to be doctor. YES I am insane; however, for now getting married is out of the question as I sort of said earlier. When it gets back into the question is up to you."

He then gets into the car and beckons Kirito to do the same.

Kirito was shocked as the other suddenly laid a kiss upon his lips. He blushed brightly listening to Caristos. His finger tips touching his lips lightly as he looked at him. Kirito joins him in the car.

The stunned expression frozen on his face for now.

Caristos smirks as they drive to his place, and bites down a laugh as he notices the doctor's stunned expression. When they get to his home, he grabs the food and then says, "Time to go to my place, good doctor."

Kirito gets out the car and follows Caristos into the house. He wasn't sure what to think. Once inside he removed his shoes and sat upon the couch. Finally finished calculating everything in his mind. "You kissed me...!!! I am not sure how to respond so I won't.." he said flustered.

"Kiss back...? I am starting to wonder just how old you really are. I feel like the underage one here." Kirito says softly as his cheeks wouldn't stop heating up. They were redder than a tomato.

Caristos smiled, "Shouldn't you know? You are my doctor... Should I get my birth certificate? You know what, forget it!!! Shut up and kiss me, doc!"

Chuckles and gives him a daring look.

Kirito was a bit hesitant but he leaned forward and lightly kisses Caristos' lips. He wasn't very skilled in kissing as he has never really tried it before. He would let the other know that he stole his first kiss. That was far more embarrassing.

Caristos smiled as the two of them parted, "That was the first time I've ever been kissed... You're really good at it." He smiled than wandered into the kitchen to start cooking. "YOu'll have to kiss me again sometime."

Kirito was surprised the other said that. He blushed deeply as he closed his eyes. "We shall see... It can't be a everyday thing or it will lose its special feeling." he says