A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

"Kinky and slutty have two different meanings. Don't mix the two." he said as his gaze drifts up to the cord. It was pretty tight but Shinobu could tell his brother wasn't all too skilled in tying things. 'I guess practice makes perfect..' he thinks as he hears his brother's question. "I don't know. You have your plans already set for this game. So even if I said something you would do the opposite." Shinobu said before glancing at the belt Tachibana now held. He did not want another spanking from his twin.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

"Your always so logical....I can call you whatever I like." he said grabbing his brother's legs and slowly sliding the belt around it before fastening it. Crawling over Shinobu he leaned closer to him. "Well can you at least be my slut?" he asked a smirk playing at his lip. "Why do you have to always turn something I say to an insult...just think of it as a word of endearment." licking the younger's lips. Kissing down his brother's body he bit into his hip bone again..."This is all so boring when you'd don't react." a slight pout on his face.

Shinobu tilts his head. "Only while we play this game. I will be your slut." He said looking at Tachibana. He didn't expect the other to use the belts like that. "I don''t intend to react so easily. We are twin. Don't you know what makes you feel good?" he asked knowing it was probably the same areas that made himself feel good. "Just touch me as if you were pleasuring yourself. Don't think and just do. I can't stop you so go for it. I won't complain." Shinobu said trying to see what Tachibana would say.

"Nooo....you be my slut whenever I want. Plus....we are nothing alike. Isn't there like a special something you want...I know nothing about this shit. Your the kinky one here you know?" biting his bottom lips. He wasn't aware of what all his brother liked...pain was one, but everything he did he always complained...'No don't bite me...stop spanking me....blah blah blah.' Tachibana mocked in his mind. Sneering he raised his eyebrow at the other. He was so picky...always so logical and so damn stubborn.

"Oh so that is what it is... If you are confused grab my laptop over there. Click on the folder that says ViewFinder. If you think you can be that Asami guy then that is what I am looking for. I don't care that you are my brother because I love you. Though that guy's personality gets me enticed." he said. Shinobu blushed a bit realizing he said he loves Tachibana. "Anyway try some of the things that guy does and you might just have me wrapped around your fingers one of these days." he said liking the idea of that.

Tachibana frowned....Asami? One day? So he was saying that he had to be some other male just to capture his heart. Gritting his teeth the eldest blond stared at the younger twin. So he was basically saying he had no chance unless he acted like some other guy? Who the fuck would change themselves just to impress someone? Clenching his fist the older blond stood from the bed. "I don't need anyones help to have you wrapped around my finger, and I don't need to watch some kinky shit just to fucking pleasure you!" his voice was octaves higher than usual. He was tired of Shinobu's attitude. If nothing went his way he wouldn't give a reaction. "I sure hope you can undo your binds on your own." angrily the eldest stormed out the room punching the wall on the way out.

"Asami....who the fuck is that?" he sneered. Gripping his hair he sat on the couch to calm down. If things kept at this rate their bond would never repair. Eyes narrowing he glared at the television. 'Shinobu.....' fine Tachibana didn't give a damn anymore. 'Fuck being nice to that stubborn brat.' he thought. 'From now on whatever I say goes.'

Shinobu watched Tachibana walk off. He sighs softly as he tried to get his hands and such free. He was unable to do so. 'Why the hell did he take what I said wrong as always....? I didn't want him to become the guy... just use his sense of technique...' Shinobu thinks as he just lays there. He wonders if Tachibana would come to untie him

An hour later Tachibana had finally calmed down. He wondered what luck did his twin have to get out of the binds. Groaning he stood. 'Guess I should go check huh?' walking up stairs he glanced in his brother's door to let out a loud sigh. Regretfully walking to the bed he grabbed the belt and unbuckled it before lifting the other to unwrap the cord. "There...your free...you should come down for dinner if you want something to eat." he explained no emotions present in his mid-deep scratchy voice. Taking a step back he stared at the younger blond before turning and exiting the room.

Walking down the stairs he pulled out his phone to call a deliver cafè. They served some of his favorite sweets. "Uhh...yeah hello. I want to order a large coffee cake please. No powdered sugar.. .... ...yes...and how much will that be? Ok thank you. I want delivery at the address 16 West Chesnut Avenue....thank you." he hung up.

Plopping onto the couch he watched to see if his twin will emerge from the room.

Shinobu closed his eyes only to open them upon hearing someone enter. He was glad it was Tachibana. Once free, he follows after his brother. "Tachi-chan what's wrong?" he asked haven't called his brother that since they were children. Shinobu goes off into the kitchen and decided to cut himself an apple. He hated eating them whole. As he began making slices the knife slipped. "Ouch!" Shinobu cut his finger by accident. This wasn't new for him. he was always the one getting hurt more often than Tachibana. Its why his mother at times wished she could bubble wrap him.

Tachibana looked at Shinobu before standing up and walking into the kitchen. Grabbing the other's chin he kissed him. "Why do you have to be such a bitch huh?" he asked. He knew that he might offend his brother but he didn't really care. He deserved it for how he was treating him. All the eldest twin was trying to do was restrengthen their bonds. That was all. Sighing a little upset he frowned. Why should he be sad over this? He shouldn't care....Shinobu was a stubborn boy that was already obsessed with someone else than him. Did he really have to act so nice to the other?

"I don't act like that. Why do you instantly get pissed off when you misunderstand the things I tell you?" he asked placing his finger in his mouth. He was bleeding a bit and figured this was a good way to stop the bleeding. Shinobu had no real reason to act as he did. It had basically become natural to him.

"Misunderstood?...If I misunderstand what you said of course I'll get pissed! If I misunderstood then please inform me Mr. Logic" sneering at the other. Shinobu was always saying he misunderstood him, but he should be more precise with his words. Saying he should be like someone else. How the fuck was that misunderstanding. "You and your slutty video has you basically illiterate? You should better explain yourself or is all your thoughts about pain...huh? Being bondaged....hurt? You want me to show that all to you? I will." aggressively grabbing his brother's hair. "Yo-" a doorbell stopped him in his actions. Letting the other go he walked away.

"I never asked you to be someone else." he said flinching as the other grabbed his hair. "Maybe you should. I hate being called fragile. I hate the thought of having to rely on someone because I am too weak. So if you think you can handle it then I want to completely break Tachibana." he said looking at him. He glanced towards the door as the other went to open it.

Tachibana had recieved his cake at that time handing the man the money. Though once his brother's comment hit his ears he threw the sweet across the room it splattering to hit the wall. The man delivering eyes widened as he slowly backed away. "You want to break! Huh?" he yelled grabbing his brother's hair once again. "I'm sick of your complaining and I'm sick of your demands!" snatching his brother's hair he pulled his head back. "Answer me!"

Shinobu looked at his brother as the other held his hair. He didn't say a word as he looked into the eyes that always seemed to only reflect himself. "What do you want me to say Tachibana? Its how I have been feeling. I can't keep living with his weight on me. So I will work and move out the day after mother and father return. I am sorry Tachibana." he said softly. Shinobu still didn't tell his brother that his letter to his lover was for him. Though he didn't know his brother had found that out when they were out to eat.

"Why does everything has to be so difficult with you?" his fist gripping tighter into the younger's blonde hair, strands being pulled out in the process. "I try my best to protect you...and care for you but all you show me is a cold shoulder. Your moving out huh? Well....how would you like it if I just call mom and tell her about your little job. She will return first thing she can and you won't be able to do that now will you?" he sneered pushing his brother away from him. "Just get lost....I don't want to see you right now." sending a glare to his brother.

The delivery man was still standing at the door looking frighten for the other twin. He didn't know what to do? Was everything ok...or should he call the cops? Hands shaking he could barely move. He did not plan to see any of this so it was shocking and fearful.

Shinobu sighs as he watched his brother storm off. He glanced up noticing the delivery guy still there. "Don't you have work sir? Its not best to eavesdrop on other people." he said fixing his glasses. He closed the door after the man stumbled off. His cell started to ring and he noticed it was his mother. "Hello dear. How is the bonding going?" she asked. "Uh, its not going all too well. I really just can't bond with Tachibana. Your efforts have been wasted." he said softly. "Oh I see. Well don't worry. I will call Tachibana and talk with him. All will be okay. You leave everything to mother." she said hanging up.

Shinobu didn't like the sound of that. He knew his mother was the serious over-protective yet controlling type. He wonders what she will tell his twin. Just after hanging up on Shinobu she called Tachibana. "Hello my son. I wish to know how bonding is working out." she asked as if not knowing already.

Tachibana had been the one to stomp off and slammed his door. Slowly groaning at the ring of his phone he answered it hearing his mother's voice on the other line. She was. Asking how bonding was going. Sighing he answered. "It's going...um... Not so well. You should tell your dear son to stop being so stubborn." he sneered to the women on the line. He loved his brother he did....it hurt for the other to act like that to him. Baring his teeth he clutched the phone.

"I have an idea. Now don't tell Shinobu this but I want you to start making all his meals. I have an unmarked blue bottle in the spices cabinet that I use to use when cooking Shinobu's meals. Just add a dash of it to anything you cook for him. You both will bond in no time." she said cheerfully and with confidence.

Shinobu was downstairs cleaning the sweets off the wall and floor. He poked at his apple that was slowly turning brown. "I wonder if I really am far too fragile. That would suck.." he mutters rolling the apple into the trash. He looked at his cut finger. "Maybe I should get a band-aid for it." he says going to the bathroom to get one.

Tachibana nodded forgetting his mother can't see him. "Bye mom." he informed hanging up. Sighing he look at himself in the mirror. His reflection didn't show too well because he had forgot to wipe it with water or something. Sighing he walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. Wetting it he squeezed the water out before walking back to the mirror. He wiped it, but it was no better than before. This is why he hated anything glass...it was a pain. Whatever. Throwing the towel beside the mirror on the floor he walked back into the living room looking at his twin search through the cabinet. The older blonde walked behind him and wrapped his arm around his waist. "How about I make us dinner huh?" he asked holding his twin close.

"Dinner?" he asked placing the band-aid on his finger. "I guess its fine. We could watch something together on the television as well." he said wondering why Tachibana wanted to cook. He figured maybe it was to try and create peace again. Shinobu decided to go along with it and play nice. He knew he had a knack for being too smart-ass about everything. Its why he had zero friends. Not that he would want any. Tachibana was the only friend he ever wanted.

Smiling softly Tachibana pulled away. "I really wish I had my coffee cake now." pouting a little. Going to the refrigerator he grabbed a lot of vegetables and sliced beef. "I should make something simple." he explained slowly closing the fridge. Sighing the eldest placed a skillet onto the stove and began to fry the beef. Slowly steaming the vegetables. He would use the blue bottle that his mom was talking of also to see what effects it would have on the younger blond.

Shinobu lays on the couch turning on the television. He flips through the channels not knowing what to watch. He goes to the anime network and watches Bleach until Tachibana can pick something for them to enjoy. He was feeling bored as he brother was cooking. "So what are you making for supper?" he asked

"um...beef and steamed vegetable." he really wasn't an expert at cooking but he was at least good at this. It was nothing much to it. Sighing he was done in the next hour. He took the blue bottle out looked back to see if Shinobu was watching he quickly poured some into the other's food before hiding it back in the cabinet. "umm...come eat baby brother~" laughing he set the plate onto the cloth covered table before also joining to sit down.

Shinobu got up and went to the table. "You need a cook book. If I eat like this everyday I'll be able to roll to work." he said jokingly. He started to eat enjoying the food his brother made. "Its really good when you decided to cook. I prefer someone cooking than going to a restaurant." he said smiling. Shinobu continued to eat until everything was gone from his plate. "Great meal Tachi-chan." he said going to wash his plate. So far nothing seemed different.