A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

"You are pathetic aren't you?" he grabbed his brother's hair and pulled him up. "Just get into the car...that was all so horrible. Next time I won't let you get off so easy." smacking his twin's ass once more. "We are leaving lets go." opening the door he slide in watching for his brother to fix his clothing and get into the car. He would have to teach the boy how to beg for mercy also....hmm maybe he was just scared. He'd test it out at home. Turning the volume down on the radio he waited until Shinobu got it.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Shinobu got into the car once he got the belt off his wrist. He laid in the back seat so he wouldn't have to sit on his ass. It hurt like hell just have the fabric of his pants and boxers touching it. He laid back there silently as he began thinking. Shinobu wasn't about to talk to Tachibana anytime soon. He was pissed his brother would go so far like that.

"So.... The carnival...would you like to go or not? I was thinking it could be fun...maybe we can go into a haunted house? What do you say?" he asked glancing in the backseat. Shinobu looked upset but who cared. The older blonde had told him to respect him. In all rights it was his fault not Taichi's. Raising his eyebrow he waited for the answer, finger tapping the steering wheel. The wind blew rustling his hair around...just the way he liked it. It just sent shivers down his spine.

Shinobu didn't turn to look at Tachibana. He knew his brother was crazy to think he would say yes to the amusement park now. "I just want to go home." he said as he continued to lay there. He had nothing more to really say to the other. Shinobu wanted his parents to return soon. He figured things could go back how they were before they left.

Tachibana laughed at the other. "I see that your upset....fine...we'll just go home, but I don't care about you being upset this is all your fault damnit!" just the thought of his brother acting as stubborn always was pissing him off again. It was making him angry also. Who the fuck did Shinobu think he was....he had no rights to be mad at him. The older blonde had gave him strict warnings of what the fuck he would do. He did not feel sympathy at all. That little slut can stay silent if he wanted. As if he cared.

Shinobu just wanted to get home and rest. This day felt like it would never end. He closed his eyes only to fall asleep. He completely forgot he was in the car with Tachibana. His mind seemed to take him back to the day on the beach. He often dreampt of that day. It was when his feeling for Tachibana changed from brotherly to something more.

Tachibana was now drumming his fingers against the steering wheel. On their way home, like Shinobu requested, the older twin couldn't seem to calm down all the way. What was the other's problem? Didn't the slut want an unbreakable bond with him as well? To always be able to rely on one another, though the smaller if the two didn't seem in the least bit interested. It pissed him off actually. He was trying his absolute best while the other was basically treating his efforts useless. Though that was fine....Tachibana would just make sure the younger blonde beg for him...he wanted to act like nothing was between them and now Tachibana would act as if he didn't know the other as well.

Shinobu continued to sleep soundly as Tachibana drove home. When the vehicle stopped Shinobu was still asleep. He really was much more easy to be around when he was asleep. It was the only time he didn't have something to say. His breathing gentle as the wind and as sweet as candy.

Finally at the house Tachibana slung the door open looking back to the younger blond. Sneering he just slammed the door as hard as he could before slowly walking to the door to enter the house, hands in his pockets. Lifting the key from his pocket he stuck it into the door, twisting and opening the door. It was so chilly out here, so stepping into the warm house sent shivers through the eldest as his body was assaulted with a different temperature. Kind of prancing he dropped onto the first sofa, door still open to the house. He grabbed the remote to the television and turned on the technology. The width was a 90' inch. That was pretty big, but damn well enjoyable.

Watching the new with little interest he rolled his eyes at two idiot getting arrested for stealing something as lowly as candy. How pathetic. Groaning Tachibana slowly raised his shirt rubbing onto his abs slowly trailing up his body. Taking the shirt off his hand traveled to his pants. Slowly guiding his hand over his crotch he moaned lightly. Slowly grinding into his hand. Licking his lip he bit the bottom, eyes becoming gleamed with lust. Body slowly twitching as he brought one finger into his mouth nibbling onto it saliva coating it. He trailed it up his abs to his nipple. Moaning softly tongue running across his teeth. He was turned on for some reason. Hormones were taking over.

Shinobu awoke shortly after hearing the car door slam. He slowly got up and slinked his way into the house. He closed the door behind him and headed up the stairs. He entered the bathroom and started a warm bath. Once the tub was filled his sunk into the warm water and bubbles. He sighs as he began making bubble bunnies as he always did even as a child.

Slowly rubbing over his erection Tachibana stood stumbling into his room. Slowly taking off all his clothes he looked in the mirror smiling. Looking around he grabbed a pair of glasses that he had. His eyes weren't bad he just bought them because of the style. Looking in the mirror he licked his lips....he was now looking like Shinobu. Biting his lips softly he began to stroke himself. Staring into his eyes lust beginning to cloud his vision. "Ah....Shinobu...you like that?" teasing himself. He was acting as if the image of himself was his twin brother...and to be honest it was working. Closing his eyes he shot a load onto the mirror. Slowly sinking to the floor he breathed heavily, discarding the glasses onto his bed. The older blonde just slowly captured his breath..

Shinobu got out the tub and dries off his body. He stopped in the mirror and took off his glasses. "We really do look so much alike. Its tough to be upset with Tachibana. Though he really doesn't understand me anymore. I suppose that's my fault but what could I do. Its far too late for that now." he mutters going to his room. He didn't both using a towel to cover himself. He figured Tachibana was still downstairs

Looking up Tachibana watched as his brother walked by his room completely naked. Slowly and shakily standing he walks to the mirror and kinda laugh at himself. How pathetic was that.....but it felt good though....damn good. Looking at his seeds dripping down the mirror he slowly ran a finger through it before placing it in his mouth....'Dirty Shinobu' he chuckled spitting the cum out. He laughed....was it kinky to eat his own..- ehhh....yeeah forget that. Walking to his dirty clothes hamper he pulled out a shirt going to wipe the mirror. It was all smeared now and.....he needed to wash his mirror now. Throwing the shirt back into the hamper he walked after his brother...he would have fun with him again.

Shinobu got to his room and sighs. He was feeling rather relaxed being naked. He decided to grab a plain button up shirt and put it on. He buttons two of the holes and lays on his bed. He was tired after that warm bath. He glanced over at the door hearing footsteps. 'What does he want now..' he thinks not wanting to talk with Tachibana right now.

Walking into his younger twin's room he smiled. "Oh...seems your naked huh? Well..half anyway." crawling on top the bed with his brother he laid beside him. "Whats the matter? You look as if you don't want to speak with me." he laughed turning on his side to look at his brother. "Shinobu...let's play a game....you want to try it out?" snaking his arm around the younger's waist. "Stop being so stubborn."

"I just got spanked in public. Its obvious why I wouldn't want to talk to anyone right now." he said with a sigh. "A game? I suppose if I don't have to sit during it I don't mind playing. We haven't played games with each other in a long time. So what is this game you speak of?" Shinobu asked figuring the other seemed calm. He decided to keep things this way. He could avoid seeing that upset expression on Tachibana's face.

"It's a game called....'Who came scream the loudest.' I can go first if you want me to." he said a smirk playing on his lip..."It is quite boring without being around you brother, but you have to admit that what happened at the cafè was your fault and not mine...." his brow furrowing. He sat up and stretched, back arching as he reached his hands to the ceiling. "I could use a stress release. Your such a pain." love was actually hard to show to such a stubborn person. Did it always have to be so difficult? No... It could be much nicer...and more relaxing if a certain someone participated more. Letting bonds break like a cheap rubberband was no good. Didn't the youngest twin feel bad at all for that?

"That sounds like a painful game. Our throats will be sore and we are out of tea. Though if this is the game you picked I shall play." he said sitting up. Shinobu glanced to the side as he brother spoke. "I told you I don't hold back what is on my mind. I will say how I feel or what I am thinking far too easily. It why I never talk in school. To avoid being in trouble all the time." he said looking at Tachibana. Watching his brother stretch was kind of hot to him. He quickly glanced the other way.

"Hm...you avoid talking in school not to get in trouble huh? Well....why the hell don't you do it with me? I am your master after all...if you don't obey me brother terrible things will happen." he was throwing a glare to Shinobu. "But forget that...let us play." he got onto his hands and knees and crawled over Shinobu straddling his hips. Leaning down, the eldest blond kissed his brother on the lips before biting them harshly. Hands trailing down his waist.

Shinobu started to laugh a bit. It had been his first laugh in ages. "I had no idea you wanted to go that far with me Tachibana. That is completely silly. Yes I am into bondage and I don't mind you being my master but that is a different story. Sex looks highly painful and there's no way that thing is going in me." he said pointing to Tachibana's groin. Shinobu nods as the other was focused on playing the game once again. He was prepared for whatever his brother had in mind as long as it wasn't that. "Ngh... don't bite.." he winced a bit.

He bit the other harder trailing his hands down and around his brother's ass. "Your no fun....why can't I just do what I want to you....no how about we change the game into 'Watch me make Shinobu cum without touching him.'" laughing he sat up before looking around the room. He wanted something to tie the other up with. Why didn't they have a rope when he wanted one. Standing from the bed he walked over to his brother's closet before opening it..."Uh?"

"Well because I need my mouth to talk and if he bite it I won't talk to you." he said with a sigh. Though he didn't say Tachibana couldn't bite him in other places. "Am I always the center of your attention?" he asked as he watched Tachibana get up. Shinobu had never noticed till now but it seemed his brother only really talked and focused on him. He wonders if this was because their parents left him in charge. "Are you looking for something?" he asked

"Yeah...something to...maybe tie you up with." he said looking over his shoulder a smirk grazing his lips. Soon searching back through the closet he said, "Of course...your always swarming my thoughts." grabbing a cord..."Oooh~" he walked to his brother snapping the extenstion cord. Crawling over to his brother he kissed his stomach licking around his navel. Before going lower...biting harshly into his hip bone. Slowly trailing the cord down the younger blond's side he kissed him up to the lips. "Your such a slut~ right?" he chuckled lickings his lips. Tachibana continued to trail the item down Shinobu's body.

Shinobu tilts his head a bit. He was tempted to tell his brother about the box of s&m things under his bed but kept silent instead. "I didn't think you always had me on your mind. I assumed you were being this way because mother and father asked you to." Shinobu said as he saw the cord. "I am not a slut! That's a mean thing to say to me Tachibana." he said looking into his brother's eyes. Shinobu wasn't aware of the longing gazing he was giving his twin

"Mean? Then why are you so kinky...because your slutty." he teased leaning down to kiss the other. Tachibana had seen the lustful, longing look his brother was giving him. Reaching up he tightly wrapped the cord around and around his twin's smaller wrist. Nibbling on the soft lips below his he pulled the cord tightly...it dug into the other's skin slowly stopping the blood flow. "So~ what should I do to you huh?" licking his lips slowly. stumbling off the bed grabbing onto a belt that was hanging in the closet. Thinking he smiled grabbing more of them. "I have an idea."