A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

Tachibana just stared after his brother frowning. Did mom lie to him...trick him into cooking the boy some food? Sighing he ate the rest of his food and stood moments after the younger twin. After washing his plate he put it back into the glassware case. Walking into the living room he just sat on the sofa pulling his book from under the couch and began to flip through it. It was a simple book on two cousins falling in love....sort of like he wished with him and his brother. Though this was a diffrent ball park. Neither of the characters acted like Shinobu. Smiling he kept reading.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Shinobu had went up to his room after supper. He returned downstairs shorty after. He was wearing one of Tachibana's shirts and nothing else. He had often done this when they were younger. "Tachi-chan... Tachi-chan.... I can't fall to sleep." he said looking at his brother. His cheeks flush red as if he was embarrassed. "Tachi-chan.... Lets go to bed together." he said holding his hand out to his brother. This was definitely a major change in attitude. Just what was in that bottle his mother told him about.

Sleep together? Was his younger brother feeling ok? He would never had asked that no matter if be couldn't go to sleep. Grabbing onto the other's hand be pulled himself up throwing the book back onto the couch cushion. Following his brother up into the bedroom. He crawled onto the bed before sitting and looking at his brother. He had slipped on one of his shirts. It was a little big on Shinobu seeing as he was bigger than the younger blonde. "Are you feeling ok." he smirked....he hoped it went in the way be thought it would.

Shinobu walked with Tachibana to his room. He laid on the bed beside him with a smile. "I am okay Tachi-chan. Why is there something wrong?" he asked him. Shinobu gazing up at the other with such a clueless yet innocent expression. Just as he laid down on the pillow a text appeared on Tachibana's phone. It was their mother. 'That's a seventy-two hour fix. So use it as needed and don't use more than a dash.' it read with a wink smiley face at the end.

Tachibana eyes widened...he wondered why his mom had something like this around for Shinobu? Looking into his brother's eyes he stared at the younger of the two. What the hell was going on? This was weird.... Again. Why would their mom have this...and she sent a wimpy face... As if she knew what would happen. The eldest twin's face cracked into a smile as he looked to his brother. "Little bro...what is it that you want to do?" licking his lips. he sure would use this to his advantage....but again his mom had said only a dash....his eyes widen before grabbing his phone and texting her back.

Mom what the heck happens if he takes more than...as you quoted 'Just a dash.'

'Don't be silly! Its addictive if too much is given. When your seventy-two hours is coming to an end cook again with just a dash. When we come home I'll explain to you why I have that.' she messaged back with a heart icon. Shinobu looked up at Tachibana. "I want to sleep with Tachi-chan. I am sleepy." he said with a soft yawn. "Does Tachi-chan want to do something else?" he asked him

He stared into identical eyes of his own. "You have no idea what else I want to do to you." crawling above his twin straddling his waist. Lowering his head he kissed the other lips a finger trailing down to the younger's nipple harshly pinching it. His tongue trailing down to the other before biting it roughly. He would show Shinobu what all he could do at this point. He was going to go all the way.

Shinobu looked at his brother blinking a bit. He blushed more as the other kissed him. "Ngh.... Tachi-chan..." he says softly as he feels his brother biting and pinching his nipples. "Ahh... Tachi-chan...!!" he winced a bit closing his eyes. Shinobu had no idea at the current moment what Tachibana was up to. His usual self would have been ruined the moment long ago.

Slowly trailing lower he bit into the other's hip bone lifting the shirt to see that he had nothing underneath. A twitch made it way to Tachibana's cock. He licked the blood off he had managed to break skin. Slowly trailing his kissed back up to the other's lips he forcefully opened the other's leg before placing his finger to his brother's mouth. "I need you to suck this for me Shinobu."

Shinobu glanced down as he had become slightly aroused by this. "Tachi-chan... uh..." he says softly as he kisses his brother once again. Shinobu nods a bit as he starts to suck on Tachibana's finger tips. His cheeks as red as roses as he swirls is tongue around them.

Once he delved his fingers wet enough he removed them and trailed them to the other's nipples before swirling it around them slowly. Kissing the other's lips once again he roughly shoved three fingers into the other's entrance. The older blond started to thrust into the other nibbling the younger's lips softly.

Shinobu looked at Tachibana as the other pulled his fingers away. He didn't understand what was going on. As they shared another kiss, Shinobu's eyes widened. "Ahh!!! Tachi-chan... it hurts... no... stop..." he said moving his hands to try and push Tachibana's fingers out. He gazed up into his brother's eyes as they were slightly teary. "Tachi-chan....?" he mutters softly.

Tachibana just smirked continuing to thrust his fingers inside leaning down to the younger's ear. "It will be fine. Just take it Shinobu." he whispered.. Twisting and scissoring his twin's entrance. Licking the tears that ran from the other's eyes. The eldest breathing was heavy his member twitching. He was not sure how much more he could take before having to fuck the thinner one of the two. Tachibana needed it now! He wanted the other, pulling his fingers away.

Shinobu nods as he kept his eyes closed. His soft panting and moans echoing in the room. Shinobu opens his eyes as Tachibana pulled his fingers away. "Tachi-chan.....? What are you doing?" he asked looking at him. He was worried and confused all at once. He was worried that it would hurt a lot.

"Don't worry Shinobu I'll take really good care of you." he answered pushing his cock into the tight entrance inch by inch. He bit into the smaller twin's shoulder managing to pierce the skin. In less than a minute he was fully inside of Shinobu. Moaning he began to thrust inside of him roughly. Grabbing the younget's wrist and biting him once more on the surface of his collar bone.

"Tachi-chan..... I love you." he said softly as he suddenly felt his brother entering him. It was not a feeling he liked one bit. "It hurt... hurts... Tachi-chan..." he moans out loud as Tachibana began thrusting roughly into him. His thoughts becoming more fuzzy as he could only feel and think of Tachibana. Shinobu gazed up at Tachibana.

The eldest twin was panting. He had finally began to do what he wanted to for a while now. This Shinobu was more tolerant. More...accepting and innocent. He thrust roughly continuing to slam his body into the one below him. Though that phrase finally registered in his brain. He stopped....love? The youngest blonde had just said that he loved him. Glancing down into identical eyes of his own he leaned to kiss him, whispering. "I should be the only one you love. The only one that should ever be inside you Shinobu. The one that intoxicated your mind." biting into the shoulder below starting back his harsh thrusts.

Shinobu grips the sheets below him as he feel Tachibana slow down. "But Tachi-chan...." he mutters softly before glancing over at his night stand. He was going to say something else but Tachibana began back with his thrusting. Shinobu cries out in a mixture of pleasurable pain. He gave up on trying to understand the situation for now.

Slowly Tachibana stopped pulling out of his brother staring at him grabbing his waist. "What is it. say it." he demanded lowering his head to kiss and lick onto the other's thighs. Biting into the flesh he stood from the bed and pull the other to the edge. Slowly grabbing the belt from earlier he slowly trailed it over the other's body lightly tapping it against his skin. Gradually getting harder sending stings to the other's skin.

"Tachi-chan is all I think about. I put it there." he said pointing to a notebook on his nightstand. His body shivering as he felt his brother pull him slightly off the bed. He was nervous as to what was about to happen but that was instantly answered. "Tachi-chan!!" Shinobu cries out as this was becoming ever more confusing to him by the seconds. He got quiet after a moment only his soft breathing could be heard.

Tachibana stopped before setting the belt onto the bed hovering over the other he kissed his lips before turning to the bedside table. "Oh... A diary huh?" he said walking to it. His cock bobbing at his movement. Picking up the diary he tossed it to Shinobu. "Go ahead read it. I want to know what you think about me." now thinking the eldest could tell that his twin had changed a lot. It seems that now his true feeling were emerging instead of hiding away inside. Was that perhaps....a truth potion? Wait? What was he thinking. That wasn't real, but then again....?

Shinobu glanced over at the book as he sat up. "Uh, it starts from the day we stopped talking after the beach trip." he said blushing as he opened it. "Day one. I took some time to think over my reactions and feelings. I have found the conclusion that I am attracted to males. Though a particular male in general. I am sure if Tachibana found out he would find me gross. Day two. I have started to look into more things under the subject of gays. I think this bondage type stuff sort of excites me. I wonder if Tachibana will think I'm a pervert. I better not say anything......" he starts as it goes on to day fifty-five.

"Day fifty-five. Our parents have a plan to make us bond. No matter how hard this is I must do everything in my power to keep from blurting out my secrets. Chances like this only come once in a while. I have to hurry up and save my money. If I move out then Tachibana and I can live a lovey dovey life no matter how perverted it might be. I will tell Tachibana all of this after I move out. I love him so much." Shinobu finished as he hadn't written anything past that. The entire book was focused on his deep seeded love for Tachibana.

Tachibana sat through the diary. Each entry making him know just how much Shinobu had been hiding from him. He had a good reason to though. The younger blonde though that he would hate him, think he was disgusting and push him away. No one would like to be done like that by the one that they had fallen for, but the smaller twin had it all wrong. Tachibana loved him as well. That's why he wanted their bond to come back. To come back as strong as it was before...but this time become unbreakable.

Smiling the older blonde snatched the book from the other placing it back onto the table. "Ohh... So you had all of those feelings and hid them from me. What a terrible boy." licking his lips he hovered over the other. "After I fuck you I want you to write that down into your diary, yeah?" he teased kissing the other again. "Your all mine now Shinobu." pushing the other back he nibbled at his navel. "Question. I know you have your kinky toys somewhere so where is it?"

"Write down what we are doing? Are you sure about that Tachi-chan?" he asked as he was pushed back down on the bed. "Naughty stuff I hide under the bed. Tachi-chan doesn't find me gross?" he asked looking at him. Shinobu was a bit happy to have all his worries fade away. It was a lot easier to talk about himself in this state of mind. Though once seventy-two hours have passed he will not remember much of what he told his brother.

"Yes write down how good you felt when I fuck you.." Tachibana had an idea that whenever the seventy two hours were up that Shinobu would forget everything. That was why he asked the other to put it into his diary. He would soon read it and be surprised. Dropping to the floor he grabbed the box out from under the bed and opened it. Smiling he licked his lips again. That was sort of a habit. Glancing at the younger twin through his bangs he grabbed some restraints. "I'm going to put you in a position...I hope your flexible." he teased grabbing his brother's legs before bending them up to his wrist. He quickly tied his ankles to his wrists, leaning to kids the other. "This leaves you so open Shinobu..." he teased once again his finger easily finding the other's entrance.