A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

Shinobu flinched a bit as the other grabbed him. He couldn't understand why Tachibana was upset all of the sudden. Once inside he pointed to an empty table the could sit at. He kept silent as the other wanted not sure what to do. One of the waiters walked over and smiles. "Here is your menu and oh my Shinobu is that you? Fancy seeing you here at this hour. What would you both like? Its on the house of course." the male said. Shinobu glanced over at Tachibana.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Tachibana just turned to the window not answering. "Could we have at least some time to pick our meal." he said harshly after a while. The older blonde was so pissed, he was trying his hardest not to hurt the little slut in front of him. Sneering softly be decided to just stare at Shinobu instead...no saying a word. His eyes burned into his brother's face. Who did he love? Who the fuck was worthy of his love besides him. "You know....I'm the only one who loves you. I'm the only one who cares. Mother is right...your too fragile for work. I could take care of you. No one else cares for you but me Shinobu. You should know that. I can provide for us both. I'm capable." there....he wasn't going to let his brother even think love was possible with someone else. Never would he just hand his beautiful brother over to someone else. Never! Sighing he looked away... He should just order and leave it at that.

Grabbing the menu Tachibana scanned over the food choices. He would just maybe eat a small simple dish then have a little dessert. Hm...well ramen was simple but he didn't want that. How about....an Oni- no seaweed... a seaweed platter would be fine. Waving over the servant once more he placed his order. "Just seaweed would be fine. I would like dessert afterwards as well."

The waiter nods as he dashed off. Shinobu looked down as he felt his brother's gaze on him. He didn't understand until Tachibana began speaking. He now understood why his brother got pissed. 'He doesn't know who the person I love is.. so that explains the attitude... I'll leave him clueless for a little longer...' he thinks not changing his expression. The waiter returns and takes Tachibana's order. He glanced over at Shinobu and then walked off.

A male who was by the back counter looked over at Tachibana. He motioned for the male to come over. He could tell it wasn't Shinobu since he had no glasses on.

Tachibana was finally calming. Even though his brother said nothing to answer he was hoping it got through to him....maybe the other wasn't talking because he told him not to say one word....not a sound. 'Good boy' the older twin thought a smirk playing at his lips. Glancing around the room his eyes stopped on a man at the counter. He was motioning for him to come fourth. Who the hell was he? Could he be the manager of the cafè? Biting the inside if his lips he averted his eyes back to Shinobu. Clearly the younger blonde wasn't aware. So he had to be motioning for him...he was just making sure, because if he had even the slightest possibility of talking to his twin Tachibana would more than pissed. "I'll be back...just continue to be quiet. Don't talk to anyone." he told the smaller teen. Standing he slowly but with a proud grace walked to the man of the counter. The one that was motioning him like a obedient dog. "I don't appreciate being interrupted when I'm dining with my brother....but what is it that you want?" he asked slight irritation present in his voice.

The man smiled as Tachibana walked over. "I see so you are Shinobu's brother. Everyone here has been wondering about him for the longest. You being here kinds of clears things up a whole lot." the man said with a chuckle. "I am the manager of this cafe. The name is Taika. For the longest despite being so good at his job no one really talked to him much. He always seemed so fixated on talking about this person he liked. When he described him we all could have sworn he was talking about himself. It was odd but none of us questioned it. Now I understand what he was talking about. It wasn't himself at all. You must be one lucky man." he said giving Tachibana a compliment.

Shinobu was still sitting how he was before. He assumed Tachibana went to the bathroom.

Tachibana listened intentionally to this Taki...no what was his name again...Taika. Yeah that was it. So it seems that his brother did have a crush on him. Well that made the older blonde feel a lot better. Shinobu best be happy...all anger was gone now. He was no longer irate with his little brother. "I see...well Taika thank you for the information." he should go back to the table not to have the other waiting too long. "Hmm....well it was nice talking with you." there....he had gave a nice respectful statement, but that guy deserved it. He had told the eldest twin information that he desired.

Quickly making his way to the table he stood by Shinobu to grab the blond locks. Lowering his face he kissed the plump pink lips beneath him, licking the soft flesh for entrance. Tachibana had attracted lots of attention, but he did not give a damn. Humanity should learn to mind their own business. Reaching for the others taunt nipples beneath his shirt he harshly pinched them wanting a moan from the younger twin.

Taika nods with a smile. "Well its the least I could do. You looked so depressed so good news is the best medicine in my books." he said as the other walked away. Shinobu glanced up as he noticed the other just standing there. His eyes widen when his brother suddenly kissed him. He was unable to pull back for fear of hitting his head against the window. "Tachi.... bana..... cut it out..." he mutters between the kiss. He had no idea what his brother was doing. He wonders if he was still upset and decided to just mess with him.

The older twin pulled away. "Tsch..." glancing around the cafè his eyes roaming around to each customer. Groaning he settled in his seat and glanced up at Shinobu, his head faced toward the table though. "You should at least kiss me back." lifting his head with a smirk on his lips. "How long does it usually takes for the food to be prepared...I'm starving." he stated rolling his shoulders to stretch his muscles. They were tense due to him being upset most the day. Biting his bottom lip he seductively stared at his brother. 'Mm~' he thought; vivid images of fucking his brother on the table surfacing his mind. That would be most erotic, and in front of his manager too. What could be more hot....?

"I don't know how to kiss. You are the only one who keeps doing that to me. I haven't had experience in such things." he said glancing out the window. "Just because you seem to be so super experienced doesn't mean I am." he said annoyed. The food arrived just after he said that. Shinobu was finding his brother rather troublesome. 'If he keeps doing things like that I am going to get upset...' he thinks pouting a bit. He hated how Tachibana could instantly know what he liked without asking.

"Last warning beautiful....you should watch your mouth. It could be used for something much better than your sassy remarks. I can guarantee." he informed nodding to the waitress for a small thanks. Picking up his fork and knife he placed the fork into the Salisbury steak before cutting it. He would rather not eat like a pig....he at least had a little class. Well....especially something that dealing with gravy anyway. Opening his mouth before placing the food inside he slide the meat off the utensil, with his teeth, slowly chewing it. Shinobu would soon learn that he wasn't joking with him. Hmph...and for the little slut to say that he wasn't experienced! Ha...he should be at least a little. Though it would be all the more better for the older blonde twin. Teaching his little brother all he knew would be fun....exciting and totally worth it! Unaware to Tachibana a small spec of gravy was on the side of his mouth. He continued to eat.

Shinobu had the usual brought out to him. A stack of pancakes with strawberries and whipped topping. It was like a plate fixed for a child. He began eating after drizzling syrup all over the stack. He glanced over at Tachibana. "I say what's on my mind no matter how blunt it may seem. If you don't like it then start a conversation with me." he said before noticing something out the window. It was a flyer. He fixed his glasses to get a better look. "A carnival..... today...? I wonder why I didn't notice that before" he mutters softly

Tachibana continued to eat until he heard the comment. "Your really working my nerves. How about not talking at all ok...." looking at the flyer that his brother was also glancing at. "Do you want to go?" facing the younger teen. He wouldn't mind going to the carnival himself...after all at least it would be something to do. Taking a drink of his beverage he swallowed it along with the remaining food in his mouth. Licking his lips he reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet placing thirty dollars onto the table. "That will cover it right?" he asked. His twin did work here so he should know the prices of the food. Tachibana leaned back into the chair waiting for the other to get finished eating.

Shinobu started eating his food. He didn't bother answering his brother's questions since the other had asked him not to talk again. He found it funny despite knowing Tachibana would probably throw a fit. 'Did he forget it was on the house... oh well I will nod just to get him to not complain. He eventually finished eating and nods yes referring to his brother's questions. Shinobu had no longer desired to be out anymore.

The older blonde frowned...he get it...Shinobu was trying to once again be sassy....in his own little way. Slamming his hands onto the table he raised from his chair and walked toward the exit. He threw the door open storming outside to the car. "I swear if I smoked I'd need a cigarette right now." he complained pacing around the car. The younger twin was really getting on his nerves. "That little slut!" he yelled banging the side of his fist against the car door. Tachibana needed to find a way to calm himself or he would seriously hurt the other. Stopping in his tracks he closed his eyes taking a deep breath. "Just calm the fuck down Taichi." he muttered to himself. Shinobu had him right where he wanted him. Upset and mad so that he could laugh and basically control his actions. Slowly letting out heaps of breath he unlocked the car to slide in. Panic At The Disco always managed to calm him down. Turning the music up louder and laying his head against the steering wheel he calmed a little.

Today was not a good day for the eldest. He was three second away from killing his little brother. A smirk grace his face as a thought played around in his head. Shinobu was being disobedient...he should show the other a little game if 'Mind Your Fucking Master' getting out of the car he leaned against the hood staring at the cafè until Shinobu exited.

Shinobu exited the cafe and walked over to the car. He looked at Tachibana and tilts his head. His brother was smirking and he knew that meant trouble in its own way. He was prepared to get into the passenger seat but was hesitant about getting close to the car. He glanced over to his brother trying to see if he was making any sudden movements.

Tachibana just stood staring at the other. Slowly walking closer to the passenger side he waited for the other to get closer. His face had gone completely blank. This parking lot was perfect for what he planned...citizens could see if they actually wanted to, but if they did it would only mean they searched for it. Crackling his knuckles he placed his hands into his pockets. The younger looked skeptical to approach, but he wouldn't say a word. If they had to, he would stand here all day. Not moving...not talking....not anything. Patiently waiting he continues to stare at his twin. 'Mm so beautiful...yet he needs discipline.' he thought licking his lips. The older was a bit excited about what he had planned. It would be hott!

Shinobu unable to read his brother's motives made his way for the passenger door. He reached for the handle and slowly opened the door. He glanced over to Tachibana to see if he planned to make a move. This was beyond nerve wrecking to him. He couldn't tell if the other was upset, angry, calm or just being deceptive. He decided to stick with the last thought. It so far seemed to fit the bill for now.

The eldest twin smirked. His brother seemed skeptical to get into the car...on that note he grabbed Shinobu and slammed the door closed. "You have been so nerve wrecking today you know? It makes me upset because you continue to play with me after I told you to stop." slamming the younger blond on the hood of the car he quickly unbuttoned Shinobu's pants snatching down the zipper. Grabbing the other's two wrist in one hand he pulled his twin's pants and boxer briefs down. He was clearly now venerable below. Tachibana licked the other's stomach before roughly turning the boy around. "You caused this on yourself little brother." he teased slowly grinding against him. Backing away Tachibana began to undo his belt before sliding it out of the loops. Using it he tied Shinobu's wrist together, holding the belt with one hand while the other hand rubbed his brother's precious slightly tanned globes.

"What the hell Tachibana!!?" he said completely freaked out. Shinobu didn't know what to do. He struggled to get free but it was no luck. He always knew Tachibana was stronger than him. "Cut it out! We could end up in jail for public display of indecency." he said biting his lip a bit. Shinobu knew that law would have worked if they had stayed at the first restaurant. The cafe he worked at was just along the border of the red light district. He just hoped his brother didn't notice that.

"You think I care about the police Shinobu? I will just tell then you were disobedient...plus don't take me for a fool. That's why your in this predicament now. This is near red light district.. as if we'd go to jail." raising his hand back he slapped his brother across the ass. He would actually like this. He could already see Shinibu's light fair skin turning into a deeper red. He smacked it again harder this time. Continuing the action he leaned to bite his brother's ear. "You could just apologize...it's not hard....I want a decent apology." another hard smack being delivered. "or else this will go on for a while...I think you should hurry....people are coming out of the cafè." he teased a loud smacking noise sounding through the atmosphere as Tachibana continued to harshly spank his brother. Licking his lips he liked the view. The other's skin was turning a darker red...it was delicious. Really really delicious.

Shinobu gasps at the first initial strike. He had no idea something like this would happen. He grit his teeth trying not to give in but it was more than he expected. "I am sorry Tachibana. I didn't mean to disrespect your authority. Please forgive me, master." he said only hoping to get his brother to stop. Shinobu could feel his ass stinging from the slaps. 'I have to stay calm... he'll call me names if I get aroused by this...' he thinks trying to focus on getting the other to stop

"Good try...I actually liked it but I want more....something more begful give me more! Tell me how sorry you are. How you will never disobey me again. Scream for me Shinobu!" he yelled delivering strike after strikes. "You can do better than that can't you?" he teased rubbing his brother's now warm ass. It seems that he was burning up. That made it all the more hotter. He smacked the younger's ass again....harder. Slowly trailing his tongue up the other's spine. He loved the way master rolled from his brothe's tongue. It was enough to make him semi hard... He smirked enjoying every second of the moment.

"How much more sorry do you want from me? You are completely confusing me." he cried out trying to figure out what Tachibana had wanted. 'If I can make myself cry would that work... how the hell do I pull that off though...' he thinks trying to figure out how to make himself cry. It wasn't something that came easy to him. He barely every cried. Even as a baby he was told that he would only fuss but never cried. This was difficult for him. Shinobu had to think sad thoughts. He didn't have many and then it hit him. If Tachibana was to ever leave him he would die on the spot. That was enough to help shed a tear or two. He began thinking of that but with each smack, his trail of thought was cut off. "Damn it! I beg of you please stop! I can't take anymore of this."

"Mm~" Tachibana moaned leaning to lightly kiss his brother's now red ass. "Do you call that an apology? You think that could make me stop little brother. Your first attempt was better...that was terrible." he teased. Once aging smacking his brother's behind. They were red as fire by now....it was truly a sight to see. A small commotion attracted the eldest attention. Quickly glancing to the right he saw a man and what seemed to be his wife walking toward the parking lot. "Oooh looks like we have visitors Shinobu. You'd be lucky if their car is in the front lane...my advice to you would be to try your best...you don't have the best of luck now do you?" teasing his younger brother came easy. If the other didn't beg quickly he could be discovered....unless he was lucky.

Shinobu took a deep breath. "I am sorry master! i have been a bad boy. Please forgive me." he said wanting this to end now. He'd die instantly if he was seen like this. Unlike Tachibana, he worked around here. He didn't want to cause trouble for the cafe if rumors began to spread. He just hopes this time his brother would let him go.