A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

"Well...I didn't know until last night. A dirty little slut happened to leave his laptop on." he leaned closer to the other licking his lips before pulling away staring into his twin's eyes. "Who ever knew that you'd be gay. Well....it doesn't matter. I crave a bond that can't be broken...and you crave....to be dominated. We can both have our wish. From now on." he began to whisper. "I'm your master." a smirk took over his lips as his hand snuck up his brother's shirt. Slowly making contact with his right nipple. He left hand holding the belt so Shinobu couldn't move his hands.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

"I left it on...? Damn it! I was careless." he mutters before looking at Tachibana. "So I am gay with a fetish. That doesn't explain why you're acting like this. You are gay Tachibana." he said biting his lip. Shinobu was nervous as to why his brother had such ideas in his head. He froze up a bit hearing the other call himself his master. Somehow that got his attention easily. "Don't expect me to roll over for you Tachibana. I am thinking clearly and you are still my brother."

"I am your brother true, but I'm now also your master. You repect me from now on. No back talking and no profanity....if you do...your little fetish will happen more often." he express pulling on the belt. He leaned down to kiss identical lips as his, nibbling on them roughly wanting entrance. He grind his awakening member into his brother's. He would enjoy this so much. A bond....that no one can break....not even themselves.

Shinobu chuckled a bit. "If you think a threat like that will get me to obey you then you clearly aren't master worthy. If you really watched the videos on my laptop then you know telling me you'll tie me up more is only what I want. So being disobedient will work in my favor not yours. Why not learn a thing or two before trying to make yourself into something you can't perfect." he said tempting Tachibana. He assumed if the other was serious then this was a perfect way to get what he wants.

Shinobu parts his lips allowing Tachibana entrance.

It was now Tachiban's turn to laugh. "I know exactly what I'm saying brother. Like before...if you disobey me you get what you want and I also get what I want. A bond that can never be severed. I will have you as mine in mind, body and soul. Though brother...this may also be a bit of a disadvantage for you. I didn't state it yet, but I don't mind doing it in public. If you disobey me....no matter where we are; everyone will know that your a kinky little slut who likes pain. Who likes to be tied and one who especially likes to be dominated." a smirk now played at Tachiban's lips. He wondered what the other would say now.

Shinobu was a bit stuck. He never had the thought of taking his fetish to public viewing. Its why he kept it secret. He didn't mind being dominated by Tachibana. It was his only fantasy and everlasting dream. His worry was just how twisted it would become between them. "I won't be your lap dog Tachibana. I'll bite back if needed. I may like to be dominated and enjoy pain in pleasure but there is no way I'd let it go that far. I can't be tamed by the likes of you." Shinobu says

Tachibana laughed. "The likes of me, but we are one in the same brother. Though as I said....you are mine to control you have no other choice. As if I would listen to you when you tell me to stop. If you respect me in public there will be nothing to worry about. Though I doubt you can do that." he stood from his twin. "Come...we are going out for breakfast today. Hurry and get dressed....slut." he teased laughing before exiting the bathroom.

Tachibana's smile left instantly. He wanted their bond back....no matter how it turned out to be. All siblings were suppose to be close. He wouldn't let someone as selfish as Shinobu ruin that. Going into his room he grabbed some leather pants with a white mesh tanktop. Over his shirt he would wear a red cotton jacket. It was chilly outside. Getting dressed he waited for his twin in the living room.

Shinobu got up and went to get dressed. 'That idiot ruined my relaxing shower..' he thinks with a sigh. He gets the belt off his hands and looked at his wrists. He tried not to smile as he rubbed them. "He is more worthy of that title than I will ever admit. Besides, I watched enough of those animes to know how to get what pleases me. I guess this will be an enjoyable summer vacation after all." he says to himself as he heads down to the living room.

"Are you ready?" Tachibana stood....Shinobu was lookeng as delectable as ever. He licked his lips before approaching the other. He kissed him on the lips before circling the smaller twin's waist with his arm. "Mm~ your as beautiful as always. Come on." he started "I don't have all day....breakfast end in thirty minutes." pulling away he exited the house getting into the car that they were both suppose to share. Tachibana was the first with his driver license though...and Shinobu was too stubborn to drive him anywhere sooo....it was always left up for him to drive.

Fixing the rearview mirror he slid the key in the ignition. Once in he switched on the radio....searching for a CD he grabbed his favorite bands. 'Panic At The Disco' sighing he looked at Shinobu licking his lips....he must be greedy....no had too much pride...but they had looks. They were good eye candy. Smirking he waited til the other got in.

Shinobu frowns as he looked at Tachibana. "You sound obsessed with yourself. Its impossible for me to look beautiful when we share a face. So stop complimenting yourself if you are in such a hurry." he said as he follows his brother to the car. He gets in once the vehicle was started up. Shinobu was staring out the window as he always did when in the car. "So what is your plan for today? I know you have something up your sleeves. I am your devoted, everlasting twin after all." he asked.

Tachibana reached over to place his hand over his twin's lap. "Your so pessimistic...why does it always have to seem like I have a plan. We are just going for a good breakfast...that's all." he looked to his twin and smiled. "Your beautiful." he stated once again before taking his hand away to place on the wheel. Driving out of the driveway he headed to a small country restaurant that served breakfast food. Panic At The Disco playing softly in the background. Tachibana kept his eyes on the road in concentrating. The traffic here got a little crazy.. He wasn't willing to let their new car get damaged in any way. That would just be awful...and ruin the date he was going on.

"I am your twin and everything you do is to benefit your needs. I was the one to simply go along with your every whim. So yes when you say you want to do something I am skeptical as to why." he said with a frown. Shinobu glanced over at the traffic. He wonders what his brother had up his sleeve. That was on thing he was never good at. He could never tell what Tachibana was thinking. It irritated him since the other was able to read him so easily.

"Why do you continue to repeat that we are twins? I know that....I'm not an idiot like you....slut~" a cackle came from Tachibana...that word was actually becoming a form of endearment to him. He wondered how Shinobu felt about it, though it really wouldn't matter. The older twin was boss and that was that.

Swerving the car to the left he drove for about ten more minutes and stopped at a small restaurant. Slowly opening his car he looked to Shinobu grabbing his chin and kissing his lips lightly. He bit at the bottom asking for entrance. Would Shinobu actually let him in? Licking the other's lips he bit into it again. His brother was sooooo hot. Fuck the fact that they were twins...his brother had an innocent air about him even though he was so slutty.

Shinobu rolls his eyes. "I say it because I don't think you get the concept of it. You keep saying things that make no sense. For instance you call me beautiful." he said as the other finally made it to the restaurant. He was about to get out when Tachibana took hold of his lips. Shinobu instantly pulled away at the second bite. "You said we don't have much time for breakfast. if you wanted to eat my lips then there was no need to drag me out the house." he said trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

"Is there such a harm for wanting a kiss? Plus... I can call you beautiful if I want. It makes perfectly good sense. Now hurry I have no patience." he stated, even though he was the reason for the stall. Stepping out of the car he walked to the entrance of the building. The older blonde had only been here once, with their father. It was a time he and their mother had a small argument. At every argument they would be selfish and steal away one of each twin. It was pretty ridiculous actually. Opening the door he walked in, the smell of diffrent food assaulting his nose. It smelled amazing actually. Looking left to right he noticed a table at the far corner of the restaurant; it was to the right. Stretching he approaches the table before sitting. Glancing at Shinobu he smiled..."You know....you really are beautiful." was it actually weird to say that? Did it really make no sense to call his twin beautiful? Well who gives a fuck, Tachibana saw no harm in it so he would announce it regardless of what anyone else thought. "Hurry....we have less than fifteen minutes....approximately thirteen." he stated after looking at his watch.

Shinobu sighs as he got out of the car. He follows the other into the restaurant. He didn't care too much for public outings. He preferred to stay home but that was only natural to him. At times his mother always considered him more fragile than Tachibana. She would often keep him inside for his own protection. Once seated his gaze drifted to his brother. The other was once again calling him beautiful. He ignores it as it seemed Tachibana would continue to say it. "So if that's all the time we have then lets hurry up and order something." he mutters

"You really should watch your mouth. I'm sure you could be kinder to your older brother right!" teasing that he was older than the other even though they were both twins. Looking at the menu he wasn't quite sure what he would choose. "You should be happy that I brought you here...it's a nice place actually...the food is really good too." Tachibana had liked the place after his father had brought him here, though never had the chance to go back....until now of course. Seeing what he wanted he lowered the menu to stare at Shinobu. He was so fucking stubborn. He would break that demeanor if it was the last thing he'd do. Smirking softly he waved over a waitress.

"May I have a Salisbury steak extra gravy with steamed vegetables." Tachibana had glanced around to see that breakfast food was no longer being served so whatever. The lady nodded before looking at Shinobu then quickly back to Tachibana a blush flooding her cheeks.

"You t-two are twins yes? Umm...you both are so handsome." she seemed excited by Tachibana's perspective. Though he could easily break it.

"True...but we're on a date so if you would please just take orders it would be appreciated." there....her smiled dropped as the blush became more vivid. Such a stupid clueless girl.

Shinobu ignores his brother as he looked over the menu. Once he found something appealing to him he waited for a waitress. "Uh, I'll have the mashed potatoes with extra butter and the steak." he says as he noticed the woman all flustered about seeing twin. This was his reason he didn't care too much for females. They all seemed like airheads to him. His gaze lowers as Tachibana call this a date. Once the woman left Shinobu turns his attention to his brother.

"I am not happy you brought me here. I don't like being outdoors too much and I prefer seeing how my food is cooked. You never watch the shows I do. Some of these places are not up to standards with keeping their foods fresh or clean work areas. If I got sick I'd never hear the end of it and neither would you. Don't you remember when we played tag football in the grass? I got a rash and you got your toys taken from you for a month." he says

Tachibana sighed...Shinobu was always about the facts and honest truths. It was near nerve wrecking. "That is true, but why do you insist on always seeing the bad side of things.. Their inspection is posted there on the wall." he pointed to a piece of paper. "It clearly has a B....and though they may hide and trick the inspectors a little, bad....- ok fine...let's go." Tachibana stood calmly and walked toward the exit pushing his way out the door. Shinobu was right, but who would ever think to bring that up on a date. There were thousands of people that ate there, though it could be all filth. It was enough to make the older blonde lose his appetite. Well that was a waste of time and sadly, for the diner, a lost of money.

Snatching open the car door he plopped in the seat. "And he said I was pessimistic." he bellowed sneering lowly. This was all ridiculous. If so the little slut could have said something while they were at the house. He had wasted gas....time...everything to make that bitch happy. 'Calm down' he told himself. He didn't want to insult his twin like that. Shinobu was special to him. Sighing he closed his eyes and laid his head on the steering wheel.

Shinobu returned to the car and looked at Tachibana. "If you wish to take someone on a date then you should first know what that person likes to do. Anyway if you are seriously hungry I know a place we can go. Just don't ask questions and try not to talk with any of the workers there." he said looking at his brother. He then got silent as he stares out the window.

What? Did he just say that he had another place they could go? Don't talk....or question the workers? What kind of fucking place was that. Tachibana was seriously getting pissed off. He was really getting upset with his twin. What happened to all of the pessimistic thoughts that the little slut had? Ooh. Maybe this was one of those Heyy-watch-us-cook-your-food-in-front-of-your-face places. Sneering he gritted his teeth. "Fine...type it into the GPS I am running out of patience with you." Since Shinobu liked the honest god truths the older twin just decided to tell him the honest god truth. He was seriously mocking the other wasn't he?

Sluggishly raising his head from the steering wheel he licked his lips. Looking to the left he saw a café....hmm...well that could be good for a coffee...but whatever. Gripping the steering wheel he roamed his eyes through the car....it was clean actually. Looks like they both took good car of it. Slowly steering his eyes to Shinobu he frowned waiting for a response.

Shinobu types the place into the GPS. He glanced over to Tachibana. "Don't worry so much. I know I might sound like I am contradicting myself but I am not. Its where I work." he said bluntly. He never mentioned having a job before. "Every time I say I'll be staying over at a friend's place; this is where I really go. I was saving up for something special. Now stop over thinking everything and drive. If you can smile before we get there I will tell you what that special thing is." he said looking over to him with a smile. Surprisingly Shinobu was enjoying himself.

Smile? Haha he wanted him to smile? Did it look like he was in the mood to smile. Glancing over at Shinobu he narrowed his eyes. It seemed as if he was enjoying himself....Hmph.....enjoying making his life miserable. Fine....he could deal with that for just now. Turning toward the road he back away from the parking space and began to drive down the road. His favorite band once again playing. Turning to steer left as the GPS said he once again looked to Shinobu. "So why lie to our parents instead of telling them you had a job?" turning the steering wheel right. "I'm pretty sure they would have understood....of course unless you were scared they would try and manage your money and you wouldn't be able to buy your little....surprise." he smirked laughing a little. "So tell me....what was it?." he swerved around a car as it suddenly seemed to stop in the middle of the road. What the hell was their problem!?

Letting the window down the air blew into the car, sweeping both blonde's hair around. It was chilly outside...but he liked the wind rustling through his hair. Slowing to a left he pulled into the parking lot in front of his brother's work place. So this is where he worked... He smirked well....it was a good thing he knew now. Maybe they would hire him as well. Though he only desired to be closer to the younger blonde.

"Its a nice little cafe but I only work in preparing the food here thus I recommended it. As for why not say anything, mother wouldn't allow it. I asked her tons of times. She claims I am fragile and should only rely solely on you to care for me. I hated that idea. I couldn't imagine you taking care of me like I was some baby for the rest of my life. It wasn't fair to you. So I do this in secret. As for the surprise; I am planning to live on my own with the one I love. I was would mysteriously vanish one day and send an unmarked letter to that person. 'If you desire to be with me out of love then arrive at this address.' It would be just a simple note with the address. If that precious person showed up then we would forever be happy together. It is still my desire and I have high hopes it will have a happy ending." Shinobu says

Once they arrived he got out the car first. He glanced over at Tachibana. He was waiting to enter with him.

Unknown to the younger blonde Tachibana was seriously pissed. What the fuck kind of surprise was that? That wouldn't work....an unmarked letter...to his love! Who the fuck did the other love? Then for that person to show up, despite not knowing who sent the letter, they would accept Shinobu and live happily ever after. The older of the two gripped the steering wheel so harshly that it burned his hand. He felt as if he could rip the wheel in half. Baring his teeth Tachibana glanced at the other blond. He was fed up with it....maybe his brother didn't intend to piss him off, but it doesn't help the fact that he did. Slowly sliding out the car, blood boiling, he approached his twin gripping his upper arm roughly. "Don't say one word...I don't want to hear another sound from you." he snatched the other forward as he began too walk into the cafè. Who the fuck said he was able to love someone? Someone besides him. Like mother stated ....Shinobu was too fragile to make it on his own. He needed him....he needed his older brother!