Vampires Suck! (Teesie)

RavenLunar

Alucard smiled slightly to his lover, watching the human's veins as he screamed out his pleasure. The vampire surely wanted to taste his red head; albeit he wouldn't ruin the others life quite yet. With another kiss the immortal drove his dick once more into the tightly gripping entrance. "You like that Tristian? I can tell that you do. Perhaps you can scream louder for me. Don't forget that you and I are the only ones living amongst the mountains in this area." A devious smirk taking over his pale features.

To Alucard he couldn't quite grasp if this was real or not. Although the vampire couldn't tell when his last dream was, he was trying to grab onto his senses. For the human....no hunter to stay with him after knowing his specie was incredible; despite that fact, the immortal couldn't trust his love. Even though the two was making love, he was sure that Tristian would pull out a stake when finished and kill him once his guard was down. Of course the pale man wouldn't admit his feelings to Tristian in case it wasn't true; although his mind just couldn't stop the scenario.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RavenLunar

• Teesie

Watching his lover's reaction Tristian continued to hold onto the other above him. His cheeks flushed a darker red color at such cockiness and vulgar speech. Alucard really was a shameless pervert, but the human wouldn't change it for anything in the world. "Ahhh y-you know I do, please don't stop! Harder Alucard harder!" The red head cried out digging his nails more into the man's shoulder blades.

Everything felt too good, he could feel every powerful thrust and pump inside him just fulfilling his every need. The large member teasing against those heated velvety walls inside him as they clamped harder around his lover. Shaking his head Tristian didn't know what to do, he was losing his mind to pleasure. His own cock was more wet than before as it pulsed and twitched between them smearing their bellies with the clear fluid, it needed to be touched otherwise the human thought he'd go insane. Gripping onto his vampire and with all his might he pushed Alucard over with his body to now be straddling his hips still feeling the cock deep inside him.

"M-My turn..." He panted out griping into those broad shoulders as he leaned down for a kiss and began to move his hips once again. His tight hole easily slid up the slick length only to easily slide down engulfing every inch inside his. "Ahhhh...s-so much deeper." The human moaned continuing the rhythm of his hips as their speed increased with each thrust. "I-I love you Alucard...I love you..."

Alucard stared to the red head above him, smirking lightly as he gripped the soft strands between his fingers. Not-so-gently pulling the other toward him, the vampire began to whisper to the other.

"Be careful. I can't promise that I'll be able to behave myself." He teased, hand slowly trailing down the human's body to stop at the thin waist. Sluggishly trailing his tongue along the flesh of Tristian's throat, the immortal began to help the younger male with the ride. The pleasure was mind blowing, even for him. Let alone, the human tried taking over. As if he was dominant. In charge. The action was cute.

The fangs trailed along the mortal's neck, Alucard releasing heavy breathing as he held back the blood lust. It couldn't take much longer, or the situation would worsen. Rapidly pounding into the body above him, the pale man knew to strike the nerve that drove the human crazy.

Growling softly he felt his red locks being roughly pulled allowing the human to bend to the man's will. The cold breath sending shivers through his entire body as his hips continued to move not stopping for even a moment. "Nnngh maybe I don't want you to behave..."

Moaning out his lover's name louder this was hands down the best he's ever had. Then again Alucard was a vampire and was practically and expert when it came to this. Biting his bottom lip he fell into the muscular body crying our feeling that hard length pound against his very weakness. Shaking his head he tried to pull up from the man but his grip was too tight, he was at the vampire's mercy as his body was becoming like jelly. "A-Alucard....Alucard please!" Tristian begged out to the man feeling like he'd go insane, his release approaching fast.

"I'm g-gonna cum!" The red head screamed clinging onto that body helplessly as his entrance got tighter and tighter around his lover's cock trying to milk him of his very essence.

Alucard gave a low cackle to his lover's statement, his tongue steadily mapping over the warm flesh of his lover's neck. The taste was divine, let alone intoxicating. It took every muscle in his body not to bite the other. With the passage gripping his erection tighter, the immortal growled slightly and pushed Tristan from him.

What the hell was the difference at this moment? The vampire, so badly, wanted to taste his human's blood. The heartbeat of Tristian's was louder than usual, and the immortal wasn't able to control himself for much longer. Eyes closing to take deep breaths, the son of darkness lifted himself to leave the other's presence. For the sake of the red head, he needed his time alone.

"Damn this!" The pale man sneered, punching the wall next to him, managing to damage it. Once again, he forgot his own strength.

Tristian was on cloud nine, he was on the very edge of his release at the rate the man was moving inside him. Everything felt so powerful and intense that his body didn't know what to do, all he could do was feel and obey. It was a completely new experience for the hunter but he loved it as his hips continued to move and his voice cry out into the empty home filing it with the sounds of pleasure and flesh hitting flesh.

Before he could fully release he felt his body roughly hitting the bed. The impact and break of concentration forces the human to release his seed across his own body covering it in the white sticky fluids. Blushing Tristian managed to open his eyes but saw Alucard quickly leaving the bedroom making him worried he did something wrong. Sitting up on his knees he jumped hearing some plaster crumbling from a wall and sighed running his hand over his face frustrated at himself. "I'm sorry Alucard I must have went too far...I'm really sorry."