Vampires Suck! (Teesie)

RavenLunar

The vampire was in a daze from the amount of blood he had consumed last night. Alucard had went on a killing spree and possible killed over twenty two people. With a sigh the immortal dashed to the door, wearing nothing more than a bloodied yellow tank top. During that time Alucard was unsure of what all he had done. He was sure that he had done more than he had expected. A small kiss here and there, sex, scratching; although that was all a part of bloodlust right?

Opening the door the silver orbs focused, face stained with blood like that of a zombie. After a small second the door was quickly slammed closed, the strong being leaning against the door. It he had a heart he knew that it would possibly burst from his chest at the moment. What the hell did Tristian want? --Damn that kid for actually coming here. Alucard fussed to no one in particular. What all would the other think at this point?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RavenLunar

• Teesie

As the door opened Tristian smiled only for his face to change its expression at the sight he was looking at, in fact he didn't know WHAT he was looking at. The sheer odor coming from Alucard burned his nose as he saw the red all over the older man as his stomach churned, he wanted to think they maybe it was paint or some kind of special movie makeup that the man was messing with. It couldn't be blood right? As the door slammed in his face Tristian stood there for a second before his feet slowly moved him to walk backwards off the porch then back down the street still seeing the image of Alucard covered in red in his mind. So many theories and thoughts was rushing through his mind as he didn't know what he wanted to believe or rationalize.

Once reaching his home he quietly shut and locked to door as he sat against the wood, his body sliding down it as he sat there in confusion. Was his neighbor...a psychotic murderer? Or worse...a vampire.

Alucard quickly dashed up stairs to the room to take a quick shower and have a change of clothes. All the while doing so, the man had thought of the perfect excuse for what the other had seen. It was just the red head's reaction that he needed to know. Maybe Tristian wouldn't believe him and that would be near disastrous. The immortal actually had no idea what he would do if that was to happen.

Heading over to the human's house, in which he heard the other walk off to, the vampire knocked at the door. Waiting for an answer, the silver orbs tried to look less troubled, wanting to be calm when he saw the human. Hunger wasn't a problem at the moment, so that was one less problem that the pale immortal had to deal with. Waiting on the smaller male was a problem, it seemed as if the other was taking eternity to come forward. The smell of the other let the man know that Tristian was here, albeit he would respect the other's choices.

After finally calming down Tristian made the conclusion that he was being irrational, he rarely heard of immortals hanging around in this country so seeing one was very unlikely. Besides he didn't really know much of anything about Alucard, maybe he had a hobby of dressing up like a zombie when he's bored. As much as Tristian wanted to believe that his neighbor slash possible boyfriend was a vampire he still needed hardcore evidence, he practically needed to catch the man in the act. Feeling the knock to the door against his back almost made the hunter scream out but then metal slapped himself door acting like a frightened little girl. Taking a deep breath eh slowly stood up brushing his clothes off and checking the mirror to make sure that he looked normal. 'Okay, there is nothing to worry about. Everything is fine, Alucard is probably here right now to explain why he was covered in 'blood' earlier. Just relax.'

Once he felt confident again Tristian put on a light smile as he unlocked the door and opened it seeing Alucard there all clean and redressed. "Alucard, please come in." The male invited the other stepping out of the way to let the other inside as the closed the door back. "So sorry for going over without giving you a call but I really wanted to talk to you but I have yet to get your phone number, so I hope I didn't ruin the evening for you, you looked kind of upset when you had answered the door."

The white haired man gave a small nod before stepping into the red head's house and closing it behind him. Silver eyes quickly darted up to the green ones, not moving and continuing to stare for a moment; the vampire sighed lightly. "I was...embarrassed to have answered my door in that get up. See...yesterday you said something about not being in my home just yet. I..was planninnh to invite you over lately, but I wanted a good meal. I assumed you liked deer meat so I captured one last night. If not we can fix something together." Hoping that the other would buy the story, it wasn't that unbelievable.

Alucard trailed a finger across his lover's cheek, leaning forward and taking the pink flesh hostage as he ran his tongue along the other's lips before pulling away. The immortal stared into the green eyes, arms encircling the smaller's waiste.

As their eyes were locked Tristian was a reasonable person as he wanted to hear Alucard's explanation, he wasn't some gunslinger who only enjoyed the thrill of the kill, he was more reasonable than that and had self control. As he listened to the other explaining himself it was an incredibly believable story honestly but a part of him still wanted to deny it. Snuffing out his doubts he wanted to trust Alucard, he needed to trust someone other than himself here, after all he was on his own and needed to branch out into the world.

Feeling those hands teasing along his body made Tristian's knees weak,shivering he felt the finger tease along his slightly flushed cheek as his lips were claimed. Softly moaning he brushed his tongue back over the other's as he gripped the front of Alucard's shirt to keep him from falling right to his knees. Slowly the hands ran up the man's chest to wrap around his neck moving closer into his lover as he couldn't help but to smile. "You hunted for me? That's really sweet of you Alucard, I had no idea...sorry I ruined the surprise for you." The male then felt bad that he had barged in on the other that was doing something so romantic for him, oh how he felt like an idiot.

Even though Tristian was still doubtful of Alucard's story he made a mental note to remain indifferent, to keep acting like his usual self but to be even more cautious than before. He was bound to catch the man in the act of something right? The young male could only hope he'd be ready for it when the time came.

Taking a step away from the red head, studying the other's featured with a sly smirk, Alucard gave a scoff. "What is it? Do you not believe me? I have proof...it's not that it is hard to show you." Being a vampire had it's advantages that was for sure. Before coming to the other's house, the immortal had actually hunted himself a deer, having it outlet in case. Due to strengthened senses, doing much of any activity wasn't that hard.

The vampire couldn't believe that he was in such a situation as now. Years ago, the pale male would never had said he'd have someone he loved more than blood...hell, he wouldn't have even thought about it. A human as a lover was crazy, it was fantasy; but yet it was all happening to him. The son of Dracula was falling for a lowly human, at least that what his kind would call the other.. Oh how his father would be disappointed at this.

Silver orbs continued to stare to the other for an answer, a small frown present as he took another step to the door. "Well?"

As the male stepped back from him Tristian almost whimpered out as he looked to Alucard and felt his blush rising at the scoff and question. Biting his bottom lip he quickly shook his head at the man walking closer to the door making him reach out and grabbed his hand tight, "Of course I believe you! What reason do you have to lie to me? It was really sweet of you to go through such trouble, I'm looking forward to eating it so please forgive me if I seemed doubtful." The human couldn't help but to feel himself becoming more and more deeply involved with Alucard.

Softly smiling he moved into the man's body resting against him as he looked into those silver orbs, "Can I still come over? Or will it have to wait for another day?" Tristian cutely pouted at the vampire as he batted his long lashes to try and persuade his decision.

Alucard thought of the other coming over, weighing the pros and cons. If the other was to come over, then there couldn't be that much of a tour. Some rooms were surely off limit, three out of five to be precise, and his bedroom was one. The immortal was sure that was one of the places that the tanned man would want to go, but not necessarily. If it ever came to that, then the pale man could refuse and that would be that. Having body parts and the skin of humans wouldn't be very attractive to the other, also it would be a dead give away to what he was. Well, that of a vampire or he was a really sick individual. Lastly, he would actually have to cook the deer, something he wasnt sure he could do; albeit the red head could help if needed. The plus side was......................well at least Tristian would stop whining.

Giving a sigh, Alucard nodded slightly. "Then please come over." Slightly pulling the other out the door, after opening it. Now Tristian would be less suspicious of him right? Kissing the smaller's lips, the immortal ran across the distance to his house, making sure to stay at a reasonable pace.

While Tristian continued to study the other man he tried his best not to seem too anxious or excited but then when Alucard gave the okay he smiled wide. "A-Alright!" Walking out of his home he then turned only to be kissed by the older man then soon was in a moderate jog after him trying to keep up with him but also keep his own moderate speed not wanting to let the vampire know of his speed due to so many years of chasing immortals of various species that has pushed his body to reach near inhumane speeds when it came to running.

Once arriving back onto the porch he slowly walked into the house once invited in and began to instantly take everything in. He was honestly surprised at how clean and well kept it was for a bachelor, "Wow Alucard...this place looks really nice."

• 3 weeks later...

Alucard only gave a sluggish nod, ogling the other openly. The vampire knew that he had a high sex drive and Tristian was only human, albeit the immortal couldn't help himself. How long ago have the two had sex? It was way too long a time if the pale man couldn't recall immediately. "Are you sure deer is what you wish to eat. We can make something together. I am not as good a cook." The man spoke, wanting out of cooking the meal. The pale immortal tried his best to act bashful, making it seem that he was to shy to have the other taste his cooking.

"You are better at this than I am." Running a hand through his waist length hair, waiting for an answer from his lover.

As Tristian looked around his lover's home he was honestly surprised at how well kept the house was as everything seemed to have a place and no speck of dust was around either. Humming gently he bent over a few times feeling eyes on his body but he was too focused on exploring his surroundings to give it much thought. Once hearing the older man's voice he slowly looked over at him seeing that Alucard actually looked a bit shy...if not bashful then at the mention of cooking. 'That's so cute...' Tristian thought listening to his words as he softly smiled, he didn't want Alucard's hunt to go to waste but seeing how uncomfortable he was about the met the red head agreed that they could cook something else.

"Well that's alright, it was still really sweet of you to hunt for me Alucard and s-sorry once again for ruining the surprise but we can make something else. Is there anything you'd like? I'm really craving pasta today honestly, maybe we can make something easy like chicken alfredo? I have all the ingredients back home at my place though..." The human pondered aloud as he wondered why the man seemed so nervous of having him here.

Alucard could clearly see that his lover was once again questioning him. If this didn't change soon, he was sure that Tristian would come up with some weird conclusion, which wouldn't be that much from the truth. In order to have the other trust him more, the vampire would have to have the other over tonight. "Uh...sure let us go to your house. Although, if you'd like, we can return here to sleep." Watching closely for the red head's reaction. This would include him to clean his room spotless, albeit he wouldn't mind to do so for the human in front of him.

--I can't believe that I'm getting sentimental over such a specie. Human had never meant more than food to me. A deep frown etched over the pale male's face, not paying attention to the other at this moment. The thoughts roaming his mind was seriously mocking and it was upsetting him quite a bit. Silver orbs closing, the immortal once again averted his attention to Tristan after gaining control once again.

Tristian was about to suggest take out instead since it seemed to take the older man a while to answer him but once the man spoke of coming back he smiled wide and nodded, he was in fact very curious to see all of the house but mostly to see Alucard's room. He wanted to know more about his new lover, what he liked, his interests, and most of all his passions. A person's room after all did reflect a person through and through and Alucard was simply mysterious in himself so Tristian just had to believe his room contained some form of clue of what the man was interested in.

"Sure! That sounds like a great idea! I'll run over to my place right quick and leave you to getting the kitchen ready for me...I'll need a skillet and knives for sure if you don't mind." Smiling wide his green eyes seemed to have such an excited sparkle within them but then his brows furrowed seeing the look on Alucard's face. "Is something wrong Alucard? If you don't like chicken alfedo I can cook something else...anything you want darling." The human sweetly spoke taking hold of both the man's hands looking genuinely concerned for him, his lips curved downward into a worrying frown of his own.

The vampire was moments away from cursing the gods. Here his lover was, centuries away and yet the fate was still cruel. The immortal couldn't afford to eat any of the human food or else he'd be desperately sick; albeit that wasn't something that he could state to Tristian. Alucard stared to his lover with a longing. He knew for sure that the other would be upset if he was to speak on not eating. Both had never shared a meal with one another, and the vampire was unsure of any lies he could tell.

A small smile was given to the other, running his finger across the tanned skin with much care. "I'll have everything ready for you." Wrapping his arms around the small waist for a brief hug. That was unusual as well. Days ago, Alucard would never have never thought of giving a human a hug, yet here he was. "I.....love you." He spoke, backing away from the younger male with an indifferent stare.

Tristian continued to study the male as he tilted his head slightly but once seeing that smile it only rubbed off on him as he shyly smiled in return feeling the cold finger brushing against his skin almost making him fall over in delight. Slowly the human moved into the hard body feeling him hugging him as he had to keep from giggling at how awkward the man seemed to be, his own arms wrapping around the other's waist in the brief hug. Once letting go Tristian's face turned a bright red shade at such words, his heartbeat instantly sped up as he feared Alucard could hear it perfectly, unknown to him the vampire probably could, but then he stood on his toes brushing a light kiss against his lips. "I love you too..."

The words were spoken so softly as they almost seemed nonexistent but all the more the words held so much love and desire in them, "I'll be back soon okay?"

Alucard gave a barely noticeable nod, turning to have the kitchen prepared for the other when he returned. Quickly, although not inhumanely, the vampire gathered the materials. After having that small task done, the pale make glanced over to his lover as he waltzed out the door. Dashing to the door, the immortal speedily slammed it closed to dart upstairs. He had to clean the room exceptionally, with not a object out of place. Tristian also seemed like a snoop, therefore he couldn't place the bloody material in his closet either. Thinking up a small plan, Alucard, although fearsome, created a fire outside his window to burn that of what he didn't need.

Old blood bags, human rotten appendages, etc. were all thrown into the burning flames. Silver eyes watched as it withered and turned to ash, having him jump back through his open window. There was a trail of blood that he also needed to clean. His bed sheets had to be changed, the current ones stained with blood and other substances that the vampire was unsure of. Now as he took notice of his room, it was quite filthy. "Gods, was I really this bad?"

There were maggots littering the floor, most piled in a corner due to the dead corpse. Sighing dramatically, the man grabbed the body, slinging it out the window with much force. He was sure the body would be miles from his house at this point. Stepping onto the moving creatures, Alucard darted to get a broom to sweep them away and into a trashbag. Leaning his body over the window, the pale man dropped the bag into the fire, not interested in watching the plastic melt away.

With that done, the bed had to be next. Quickly pulling the sheets off the surface of the mattress, Alucard placed them onto the floor. A brow raised as he noticed that his bed wasn't stained in the least. Well, at least that was a plus. Changing the comforters of his bed, the vampire threw the dirty fabric into the breeding flames, breathing out a sigh of relief. Now he would just need to clean the floor and spray something of good fragrance. "....."

After watching Alucard get the kitchen ready Tristian felt satisfied and relieved that the man wasn't upset with him the left the house rushing back home as he began to get things ready for the dinner packing all the needed ingredients needed and a few of his own cooking tools he simply couldn't live without. Once everything was carefully placed in a box the young human had found something among the kitchen boxes he was looking for, it was a little bracelet that he had made some time ago. He had made it to give to someone he felt was very special to his heart and back then there was no one, of course he loved his family and such but it wasn't the special he yearned for.

Blushing lightly he thought of giving it to Alucard as the man did seem to be very special to him now but would he accept such a silly little thing. Putting it in his pocket it wouldn't hurt to just throw it out there casually, gripping the box the human had spent at least forty-five minutes gathering what he needed to make their dinner and now he was on his way back deciding to wait for his boyfriend to open the door this time. Once arriving Tristian lightly kicked the door in an attempt to knock and waited for his beloved to answer the door.

Alucard stood to open the door, watching the other with worry and a bit of anger. The vampire was a little upset with how long it took the other to get back. His house wasn't even five minutes away from his, yet it had nearly been an hour. To say that the immortal was jealous was an understatement. He was unsure of what the other could have done in that minimal amount of time, and was seriously upset.

"Why did it take you so long?" The pale man asked casually, folding his arm across his chest as he walked to resume his position on the couch, legs spread with a furrow of his brows. "Is there something ... Or someone that I need to know about?" Standing once again to take the box out of his lover's hand as he not-so-gently dropped it atop the counter.

Tristian was surprised at how fast he was ushered into the house but seeing the look on Alucard's face was a million times for amusing to a degree, 'So he doesn't like waiting I see...' All the human could do was offer a small smiled and blush along his cheeks till a little giggle fell from his lips it was just a little too funny. "Alucard you're the only man for me, I'm sorry it took so long I really am. If I had known you were on the impatient side I would have looked faster as some of my things are still packed away so it took longer than I thought...I truly am sorry darling."

Looking into the vampire's eyes the human did have a look of sincerity and even guilt in his eyes. Biting his bottom lip he dug around in his pocket then took out a small bracelet to show the other, "I had found this...I made it myself and I had always wanted to give this to someone special. I h-hope you can accept this as a token of my love." Holding out the little leather item Tristian's face and ears was so red, his shoulders shook as he hoped that Alucard would accept it and even possibly wear it for him but if he didn't he'd understand and not get sore about it, the man did seem much older and mature than him anyway as he would probably feel ridiculous wearing such a thing out in public.

men

(here's the bracelet)

All the while the immortal was scolding the other, Tristian seemed to mock him, which made the pale vampire even more upset; albeit it all faded with the words that his love had spoken next. After a moment, he was presented with a bracelet that the other had made all on his own. A token of his love? Is this....what humans do for one another? No, Tristian is truly one of a kind.

Staring to the other for longer than expected, the pale fingers reached for the red leather material, taking in the appearance of the item. A smile conquered the vampire's lip, smiling slightly to the younger male. Silver eyes portrayed admiration and love as he stared to his lover. "Thank you. I wish that I had something crafted for you. I truly love you Tristian." Leaning closer to kiss the other's lips softly.

Watching Alucard really put a strain on the human's nerves as he felt the need to just rush out the door and never look back, the vampire seemed to study the little item for what felt like forever and the longer he waited the more rejected he started to feel. As he was about to take it back the the long pale fingers reached out plucking the light material from his fingers. Tristian studied ever movement Alucard made but what really brought a smile to his face was his lover's own at accepting the bracelet.

Green eyes gazing into silvers his heart began to beat excitedly as he was so close to the other, hearing sure gratitude made Tristian feel whole. "I love you so much Alucard." The name rolled over Tristian's tongue so sweetly as he happily leaned up kissing back even so gently. Once the kiss broke Tristian carefully took the item from the man and unclasped it wanting to put it on to see how it looked against the immortal's smooth white skin, "May I?"

The immortal gave a nod, knowing how much that this meant to his love. Watching as the other clamped the bracelet around his wrist, the vampire smiled once again to lift the other in his arms to sit the other atop the counter. With the two now being the same height, the silver obs stared to the red head. The vampire just couldn't believe how he had changed himself. Never had he cared about a human's well being. Never had be admitted to loving someone, and never had he controlled his blood lust for a mortal.

"There is much that I wish to tell you." But you wouldn't understand. Never will such a mortal understand. I know that our love won't last forever. Though I will always love you. The elder man thought to himself, leaning closer to the one wrapped in his arms.

Seeing the approving nod Tristian had to keep from jumping up happily but gave a cute little squeak to show his excitement as he clasped the bracelet onto the man's wrist and as it shone against his pale parlous the human couldn't help but to feel a good ounce of pride within him. 'Alucard is wearing MY bracelet!'The smile on the red head's face couldn't seem to lose any of its happy muster as he squealed at so easily being picked up not used to it but didn't worry about his lover dropping him. Wrapping his arms lazily around Alucard's neck the human male simply bathed in more relaxed atmosphere around them, it was simply soothing to his senses.

Hearing Alucard's words a somber expression took over Tristian's features, his eyes troubled but it all faded just as fast as it had appeared. With a light curiously happy demeanor in please the male tilted his head as he softly sighed. "As do I my darling..." 'But I can't...Being out there fighting those monsters face to face is one thing but knowing about them is almost just as worse. Just knowing the truths about the immortal world could put someone in danger. I don't think I could bare to put him in that kind of danger, to drag him down into that dark world I call home, I'd never forgive myself if something were to happen to him. I'd die without him.'

Alucard knew that the secret of his lover wouldn't be as shocking as his confidential information. Not that the vampire could be surprised of much anyways seeing as he was indeed an immortal. Silver eyes darted to each green gem, a blank expression on the elder man's face. "You have something to tell me? Then please do. I do wish to know everything about you." Pale finger roaming on the tanned skin of Tristian's. How could a human hold so much interest? There was more about this male that pulled the vampire in like gravity. A mysterious side to those beautiful green orbs. The immortal was just curious as to what it was.

Lifting the red head's shirt slightly, hand going under to touch the warm flesh, Alucard gave a sigh. The elder man relished in the feel of the warm blood flowing through the beautifully sculpted body. That was one aspect that the vampire liked most of his new found lover. So alive. So beautiful, and so attentive. "You are a mystery to me Tristian." He commented, finger drawing patterns in the male's back.