Vampires Suck! (Teesie)

RavenLunar

Moaning out the male felt something against his ass as he trembled getting a little hard himself and had to keep from falling into the fridge by the force. Once Alucard stopped he blushed looking at the other as he pouted then sighed standing up closing the door, "D-Dirty pervert...sorry I'm afraid I don't have any food for breakfast but I'll be happy to make lunch when I come back from shopping." Licking his lips he put some water into a kettle then placed it on the stove as he then looked over at the vampire.

Seeing the'd have a good bit of time Tristian curled his finger in the 'Come here' motion then he moved to bend over the kitchen table raising his ass up. The red head couldn't believe what he was doing but what was the point of turning down the immortal's advances if he wanted the same thing? Exactly. Wiggling his bottom the male was inviting the man to his body, "A-Alucard...I want to do it again." He cooed shyly in such a soft sweet voice, his eyes had such a lusty look within them as he reached back to tug his boxer down over his bottom exposing himself to the man.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RavenLunar

• Teesie

The white haired male stared to the red head as he beckoned him to come forward. Taking one step he saw the other turn to bend over that table, ass raised high into the air. The vampire raised his eye brow as the human was boldly inviting him to his body. The pulling down of his boxers was all that the immortal needed to dash toward the male and place his hands onto his waist, his pale clothed cock rubbing against the other's ass.

Pulling down his pants as well as boxers he easily guided his dripping member into the tight hot entrance presented to him. Sliding in inch by inch he could feel as the other entrance literally sucked him in, it twitching and contracting around his endowed manhood. Now fully sheathed in Trustian's tight body he pulled out all the way out before thrusting back in. Repeating that action several times, loving the way the mortal's puckered hole stretched to take him in, he began to pound into the body beneath him; the table moving inches at the force he was fucking the human.

The boy's body was like another drug to the vampire. It was Alucards closest way of getting close to the other's blood without hurting him. "Ngh...you are quite tight. Your body basically devours me...you love when I fuck you." he stated rather than asked, the red head's body was talking for him.

Feeling his waist being held the red head shivered and took a deep breath relaxing his body as his hips ground back into the other as he softly moaned out trembling. "Mmm ohhh...!" He softly gasped out feeling the length growing hard against his back side as it wasn't long till he felt his still slightly sore hole being once again stretched to the large sized length. "Nnnngh mmm! S-So big..." Tristian panted out as his nails gripped the sides of the table hard as he was being thrusted into.

The table easily slide across the kitchen floor as the human couldn't help but be impressed at such a task happening but his trail of thought was broken by the vampire's bold dirty words. "Ahhh....haaa...Alucard! D-Don't say s-suck embarrassing things like that..." The young man blushed deeply as his hips moved to meet the immortal's thrusts, his entrance tightening harder as he could feel his own length twitching and oozing pre. "Ooohhh...haaaa!" He groaned as his bright green eyes looked back wanting to see what the man looked like as he fucked him in this position.

Alucard's face portrayed admiration as he continued to hammer into the tight hole beneath him. Moaning a little he look up his silver eyes catching green eyes as the human was looking back to him. Continuing to stare into the petit man's orbs, his thrusts never faltered, fucking the other with little amount of strength in his body. The vampire was not willing to break his prize. His feelings was screaming at him that there was something there...something more than just lust.

Licking his long tongue across his lips he trail a finger to the other's cock. Playing with the slit slightly he gather all the pre cum before trailing his fingers to the mortal's mouth. Fangs sharpening he stared at the eyes of the other's almost hypnotize, pushing his fingers into the mouth before him. The lust for the male's blood was getting to strong. Fangs growing longer the vampire grabbed into the red hair pushing his face away as he fucked the petite male harder. He needed Tristian to cum now! Or he wouldn't be able to control his thirst.

Moaning and groaning Tristian continued to watch Alucard as the man was a beast, he was hitting his sweet spots just right as he couldn't seem to stop the satisfying noises from escaping his lips it all felt too good. "Nnngh haa ohh gods..." He moaned trembling feeling his cock being teased earning another bead of precum to slip out of his slit. His tongue began to tease the vampire's back as his cheeks flushed a new shade of color as their act continued on, purring as soon as those long fingers slipped between his lips Tristian began to lick and tease them hungrily.

'What am I doing? This time it was me who coaxed him but why? Why do I feel like I can't let him go after this? Am I falling for him? But how! What is it that makes him s-so attractive...his hair? Eyes? Fangs? Wait! Fan-!

Before he could even have a second thought Tristian felt his head being forced away to look at the table, the thrusts to his entrance increased at such speed his cries began to fill the whole house. Scratching the table's surface he knew he was about to cum, his ass tightened like a vice around that hard cock as his hips bucked doing their best to meet the other's own thrusts.

"Ahh oh fuck! A-Alucard s-slow down! Ahh haaa ohhh I-I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" He screamed out weakly as his hips slammed back into the man with all their might taking him all the way inside, his back fully arched as his head threw back to let a loud cry of esctacy escape those soft pink lips as streams of white flew onto the table before them.

The vampire grunted loudly as the other's tight puckered entrance squeezed around his cock milking the pale male of his seeds. Fangs receding the immortal pulled his pulsing cock out of the other, grabbing onto the human's waist as he seen the other could hardly stand. Picking him up he sat him upon the table the male being leveled with him now. Silver eyes clashing with green he leaned to kiss Tristian.

What is it about this cursed human? The least I would want is to hurt him. Stepping away from the man he combed the red hair, that was sticking to his mate's forehead by sweat, away. The mortal wanted him to come over for lunch...did he not know that he is what Alucard usually have for lunch. "I'm afraid I will not make it to lunch. I will be at another's house. A....relative." he purred out, his pronounciation perfect.

Those damned gods. Curse them for sending such a beautiful creature to me. I sense that he would be the death of my existence. continuing to stare the vampire backed away from the red head male. "My apologies...I have to go." stepping toward the door he stopped. The sun was directly shining upon the silver metal. It was bad enough that metal burned him but if the sun touch him he'd catch flame. Now what am I to do?

Glancing around he grabbed an umbrella that the other had beside the door. "May I borrow this. I heard that it will perhaps rain later." looking toward the man who was still so dazed by the sex.

Feeling the vampire's seed filling him up the boy couldn't seem to feel his body anymore as he trembled at the large length siding out of him leaving the seed to drip out of his entrance onto the floor. Taking a breath he was moved to sit on the table panting lightly looking to him gently he felt the red locks being brushed from his face and licked his lips as he continued to stare at the man. 'Did I imagine those fangs?' He thought seeming like Alucard was a normal guy, okay maybe above average at most but he still looked like a regular person.

Blinking he heard the other wouldn't be able to make it to lunch as he simply nodded understand the other had things to do himself. "Its alright I understand." Tristian softly smiled watching Alucard heading for the front door, the male did his best to remain sitting up as he saw the sun peeking out of the clouds through the kitchen window. His attention was turned back to see an umbrella being taken by the pale male, nodding the hunter couldn't help but to find that extremely weird but he didn't question it, most pale people are sensitive to the sun right?

Getting off the table Tristian felt his knees shaking as he knew he needed another shower, slowly he headed upstairs to carry it out. Once he had redressed and had some coffee Tristian began his walk into town, he'd simply catch a taxi on the way back after grocery shopping. Checking the date on his watch he knew it wouldn't be too long before he'd have some transportation. His thoughts then wandered to the silver haired man that had caught his attention, "Why would he need an umbrella? It looks like its clearing up today...maybe mountain weather changes really fast? And those fangs...they looked so real it couldn't have been a trick of the light in the kitchen...no way that could have been it..." He spoke softly to himself as he ran his fingers through his red hair needing to definitely write this down in his journal.

Alucard quickly left as the other was going upstairs. He could tell that the human was defiantly suspicious of him. The immortal couldn't afford the red head to get too suspicious, therefore there will be trouble. Of course, seeing as he actually was fascinated with the male, the vampire wouldn't kill him, but he wasn't willing to get exposed either. There was only one action he could do to stop this...no matter how much it hurted, the immortal would have to stop seeing the other.

Walking into his house he closed the umbrella hissing as his arm was caught into the rays beaming through the small window. Jumping away with a hiss his fangs slowly receding back into his gums, having come out on defense when hurt. He threw the umbrella and at a whiff of the familiar blood he dashed to his bedroom to look out the door. Opening it, the diir was able to block the sun as he stared at Tristian padding to the direction to town. His love....was walking to town all by himself.

Cursed gods. Making that wretched sun so that I could not watch after my love. he inwardly fussed. Slamming his door he plopped onto his bed. Glancing at the coffin he sneered before standing to open it. Once fully opened he climbed inside to shut the lid. Now...and only now could he rest. Falling asleep.

Reaching town Tristian had met a lot of the people there seeing how small it was everybody knew everybody and their business. The male definitely didn't want to get that chummy with people not wanting his more secretive side of his life exposed and not to mention possible world wide panic if they believed that he was a hunter of immortal creatures. The whole world would be thrown out of balance and mass mayhem would occur, shaking his head he simply smiled and managed a few hello's and how-do-you-do's. This place was just so small it was almost crazy, he continued on his shopping trip stocking up on food, some new clothes to suit the weather there, and a few cans of paint and wallpapers for the house. As his trip finished he called a cab seeing a very handsome man would be his driver as he couldn't help but feel a slight blush on his cheeks as they spoke.

Pulling up to his house Tristian smiled thanking the man after his bags were taken to his porch but then he turned to the driver hearing him speaking his name, "Hey Tristian, if you're ever free how about getting some coffee sometime?" The older male held out a card with his cell phone number on it as he winked to the red head then walked off to give the boy a wave then drive off to his job. Looking at the card the boy couldn't help but feel like he had done something wrong, it was really weird as the whole time Jase had flirted with him he felt a odd wave of guilt. Shaking his head he knew he was still single after all no one had officially asked him to be their boyfriend or anything like that so why not explore and expand his horizons.

Sighing he put the piece of paper in his pocket not wanting to think about it anymore then began to carry the rest of his bags into the house feeling his stomach growling. "So hungry I could eat a horse, wonder what kind of relatives Alucard have or if they all look like him." He spoke to himself trying to imagine the family that belonged to the odd older male as he chuckled.

The immortal had seen the pass between his human and that scum which was also human, though what pissed him off is the expression that he could see on the red head's face. Being here for over ten thousand years wasn't only good for living forever, it also helped to read what other's were thinking of just by simple reading their expression. So does he actually think be could fuck more than just me? I will show him that can not be arranged.

The sun had went down a little by this point, Alucard could easily maneuver his way around to the other man's house. Slamming open his door be gracefully dashed to Tristian's door and knocked. He would have burst the door down due to his anger, but he couldn't afford to bring anymore suspicion in himself. Oh. That is right. I am suppose to stay away from this human. Taking a step back be dashed a few feet away thinking should he leave or not. His mind was saying hell no...and his body was also...well....guess that wasn't such a dilemma.

Gliding back to the door the pale man waited until the other came to open the door. That damned cab driver and the red head being such a slut. Fangs baring Alucard's fist tightened as he heard the petit man's footsteps toward the door. Covering his teeth with his hands the whte haired male just looked ahead. The vampire's fangs would not go down....not when the pale immortal was this upset...this irate. The vampire had to teach the mortal more morals. Morals of being his and his only.

Tristian had no intention of doing anything serious with Jase but it didn't hurt to get to know other people right? Maybe make some friends he could hang out with from day to day to make his life a little less reserved and boring. After putting away the groceries and cleaning house a bit it was finally sun down as Tristian felt a little tired but more settled in his new home. Smiling he had placed a roast into the oven for dinner but then heard a knock at the door.

Looking at his clock he could only guess once person being out at the hour and he softly smiled walking to the front door brushing his fingers through his red hair for a moment the opened the door. Looking up he saw Alucard with his hand over his mouth wondering why he was doing it but shook it off offering a gentle smile. "Welcome back Alucard hope your family visit went well?" Stepping to the side he let the man into the warm home but something about him was different.

The red danger light in the back of his head was going off like crazy as he was trying to figure out what the hell was going on. "Is something wrong? You seem...tense." It was all the young male could say as he studied the vampire's stance, he shut the door as he stood there waiting for an answer.

The vampire took deep breathes as he continued to cover his fangs. All the fanged male could think of was throwing the red head to the wall but he wouldn't...no, turning to Tristian he pulled the other to him with his other hand and forcefully slammed him against the wall. Walking closer to put his mouth by the other's ear. "If you ever think to let someone else touch you....I will kill them." the man was breathing heavily, the rage was talking to him...telling him to hurt the man in his grasps, but he wouldn't. That was the last thing he do.

Covering his mouth once again he backed away from the other his silver eyes steeled as he stared into the green orbs. There was no other emotion but seriousness etched onto the immortal's face. Alucard didn't want the male to think he was joking, because he wasn't. The vampire meant Every. Single. Word. Therefor if it was to occur then Tristian would know that it was the pale man in front of him who had caused it.

The vampire's emotions was driving him crazy. Just seeing the other made him want to bite him, hurt him and most of all own him. To fuck him once again to get it through the human's head that he belonged to him.. No one else was allowed to touch him. Not a single brush or they'd die.

Tristian slowly approached the vampire confused and even more bewildered by his behavior but then he felt the tight grip of his shirt and the next thing he knew the wind was knocked right out of him leaving his head spinning. Blinking away the spots before his eyes he frozen as the man leaned into him and he felt that cold breath tickling against his ear sending tremors through his body. "A-Alucard." He stuttered out, something was wrong, very very wrong. Hearing those words only made the boy's eyes widen, what was he talking about? Not let anyone else touch him or they's die? As the other let him go he slid down to the ground just in utter shock and awe.

"W-Who....what? I'm not your property! I am my own person and I will not be treated as such!" The boy quickly stood to his feet daring the vampire to argue with him knowing very little he was poking an angry lion with a stick. "I can associate with anyone I want whether you like it or not and I am not some loose whore that will ride any dick put in front of me! I'm much better than that I just wish you would have seen it that way." The male's voice quieted down a little at the last sentence as he was fighting back tears of hurt, frustration, and anger of the other male's behavior.

"Besides as far as I know I haven't been claimed as anyone's official lover yet."

Alucard stared at the other, the octave in his voice high as he explained that the vampire didn't own him; that he wasn't some whore and wished the immortal would see it that way. Watching the human mad and upset calmed the pale man. Firstly, he didn't want to be the one of the other's anger. The man just didn't want anyone to touch what he claimed as his soul mate, albeit the mortal thinking differently.

"There is no need to be so upset. If you wish to conversate with another then that is fine, but if they were to touch you I will do as I said I would. Then you say you haven't been claimed as someone's lover," walking close to the other and removing his hand staring into the green eyes. "You were claimed as mine when I shoved my dick into you." Alucard said vulgarly. The fangs had finally went down once he had felt himself calming.

Stepping back from the other he padded to the door. "I guess I will be leaving." he stated, once again studying the mortal not so far from him. The immortal would like to stay and keep the other company, but that wouldn't work if the boy was upset with him. The vampire didn't want to argue with the one he was so wrapped into. Arguements would only lead to pain and agony. One emotions the pale male couldn't handle was for himself to be hurt. If Tristian was to ever tell him to leave and never come back it wouldn't end well. One of them would be dead and the vampire knew it wouldn't be him, well...unknown to the fact that the other man was a hunter.

• 2 months later...

Watching Alucard Tristian sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose feeling so incredibly frustrated and annoyed at him that he didn't know what to say right now. The man was just so damn frustrating like this, Tristian didn't know what he was feeling or wanted to feel as he did indeed feel a odd attraction that was just so inhuman to someone that it actually scared him, and this hunter wasn't easily scared. Shaking his head he reached out gripping the man's arm to try and stop him as he sighed, "Please don't go...I'm sorry I didn't know you felt like that about me. This is so...urm...I honestly don't know."

Blushing deeply the boy looked down as his cheeks had once again became a flushed bright red color, gazing back up into those silver orbs Tristian didn't know what he was doing or what he wanted to do with the older male in front of him. Huffing he laid his head on the male's arm hoping that he'd stay, he didn't want to be left alone anymore, he needed this person to be around him all the time. 'What the hell is wrong with me?'

Alucard halted his steps once the other took a hold of his arm, a sigh releasing at the statement that the other had spoken. The vampire did not voice his opinion to the other, so of course the man wouldn't know. Silver orbs stared to the human before the immortal pulled away from the smaller male.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Giving the other a glare, the pale hands reaching to take a hold of the tan ones. Tristan was acting as if he was in control of things, and maybe he was. All in all Alucard liked the bossy attribute, it was arousing.

Seeing the man coming to a hault he looked up to see Alucard's silver orbs that simply sent tremors through his entire body, he could feel the red light going off in the back of his mind but the rush he felt under the man's gaze was too much. At the question he pondered about the whole reason he crossed the oceans in the first place, he wanted freedom, to have fun, and possibly build a real relationship again. An opportunity of one staring him right in the face in a physical form was within reach right at this very moment. Did he want to throw it away and pretend like none of this ever happened? To go on the rest of his days questioning himself? Never.

Slowly he nodded his head holding onto Alucard's hands gently as something still didn't seem the least bit right about this man but he was young and needed to live his life, to take risks and go along for the adventure. "I'm sure..." He spoke in a confident voice as he eyes showed seriousness within them as he continued to stare into the man's eyes deeply. "I want this Alucard...what's the point of living if you are constantly in fear of doing something that'll possibly make you really happy right?"

Alucard stared to the red head for a moment longer before pulling the other into his chest. There was so much that the vampire wanted to tell the mortal but he knew that Tristian would not understand. The immortal took the smaller male's chin captive and leaned down to kiss the soft pink flesh of the younger male. Alucard was surely feeling an emotion that he had seemingly lost thousands of years ago. The butterflies in his stomach annoying him quite a bit.

The answer was more than enough reassurance for the vampire. Silver orbs darted to the green eyes, one to the other. Maybe now was the right time to ask for what the other was waiting for, or at least that's what the immortal thought. Pale finger reaching for the tanned ones, Alucard let off a fake smile. Truthfully, although weirdly, the man was nervous. The white haired man hadn't felt this emotion since he was human. "Will you....Tristian....will you.....be mine?" Waiting for the mortal to answer. The vampire was not taking 'no' for an answer.

Moving into that hard chest he bit his bottom lip as it felt so good being against this man, feeling this long slender fingers under his chin Tristian slowly glanced up to see those intense silver orbs gazing down at him making his stomach flip flop. Those cold lips taking his own warm ones as he purring into the softly kiss. "Mmmm..." Panting as the kiss broke he saw the smile gracing the taller male's lips as he held onto those cold hands, he needed to ask Alucard about his body temperature but now just wasn't the time.

"I-I..." At hearing the question Tristian felt like he was caught off guard for a second as he couldn't help but feel his stomach nervously twisting. "Yes...I'll be yours." Hearing the man stutter was such a cute thing to see from Alucard as all he had seen so far was he overly confident cocky side. "Just don't kill anyone okay?" He lightly joked as his fingers brushed up and down his smooth torso feeling the muscles underneath the fabric. "Alucard...is it strange that I can't seem to stop thinking about you lately? That you seem like the only thing I can possibly desire?"

Alucard just gave a small smirk before combing pale fingers through the red hair, the silver eyes becoming engrossed in the strands of red. It was so vivid, yet it made Tristian all the more beautiful. The immortal glanced to the other after his statement, knowing exactly what the other was going through. Lately the only thought that was present in the vampires mind was Tristian, and blood wasn't even involved.....well, until now. Silence took over as the white haired male said not a word. He wasn't exactly sure what to say to the other, thinking that something was wrong with himself also for the same reason as the mortal's.

"I....think that you and I both are confused. You, my love, has been the only one that I have thought of myself. You're always ruining through my head." Eyes squinting a little as he studied Tristian. "There is just....something about you." Giving a smile to the red head, teeth perfectly white even though having the risk of blood staining his teeth. Arms circled around the smaller's body, kissing the pink lips of the human's once more.

As he heard the other respond it made his heart flutter as he softly sighed relaxing in the vampire's touch. "Every time I'm near you it feels like I should stay away...like you're my predator waiting to pounce the moment I drop my guard. I can't help but feel attracted to that dangerous sense...it drives me wild." The human panted out as he felt the kiss closing his eyes as his fingers teased into Alucard's soft long locks, his body molding into that muscular body as he began to feel hungry, he desired the other as he wanted nothing more than to experience what he had the day before.

Slowly breaking the kiss he panted out as he could still taste Alucard, "When will I be able to see your home? I have only been to the front door but never inside." He pointed out curiously as he played with a button on the man's shirt teasing it to come undone as his green orbs inspected the man's face curiously. "Will you be staying the night with me?"

Alucard stared to the human for a moment, the beating of Tristian's heart taking over his senses. The vampire hadn't ate since forever, or at least that was how the pale immortal would describe so. It wouldn't be such a good idea to stay with the other on such a empty stomach. Plus, the reasoning that the red head had just given had Alucard on edge. It seemed that the human was getting a dangerous vibe from him and the pale man wasn't sure of what he should say or do to that statement.

"I don't think I should stay. Maybe you need room to think about the situation and then I can return tomorrow." Grabbing the smaller hand from his button and running a finger along the other's cheekbone. "Get some rest. You seem tired." Finger beginning to stroke the mortal's cheek, hunger growing ever so slowly from the tanned skin. Tristian was healthy and was delectable, so staying any longer could be hazardous.

Feeling his hand being moved Tristian looked up at his lover as he understood his words, he did need space to fully think things through. Slowly he nodded his head as he licked his lips and held onto Alucard's hand, "Very well...a night alone to think will be good for me...for both of us I suppose." Just the stroking of that finger against his cheek was making him so relaxed he was sure he could drift to sleep in this man's arms. "I am a bit exhausted...some rest will do me some good. Then I guess I shall bid you good night." Leaning up on his toes the red head slowly leaned in to kiss the older male as the kiss was very soft, almost as if he had stroked rose petals across Alucard's lips.

"Good night Alucard, I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow." The young boy smiled as he would let his guest out first, once Alucard left Tristian made his way to his bathroom for a much needed hot shower before turning in early for the night.

Alucard took in a deep breath as the other pulled away from the kiss. The vampire had to force himself not to bite the soft creature and also fucked the red head to death. Giving a small nod, the immortal halted his steps outside the door facing Tristian once again. "See me tomorrow? That is if you decide to. Remember, this time is for you to rethink everything." Seriously staring into the smaller's eyes before once again backing away and leaving the other's property and dashing to his own, the darkness hiding the speed he was using.

The white haired male made it to his perimeter before quickly darting behind the hills of both their houses. He needed food and he needed some now. There was no way that he was leaving town until he had eaten about ten people.

As Tristian laid on his bed he stared at the ceiling as he had been thinking about Alucard since the moment he had left, he was weighing his pros and cons to the situation as he was starting to get a bit of a headache but he did need to think things through. On one hand he wouldn't be lonely, Alucard was really strong so he could definitely count on him to protect him if it ever called for the situation, he was sexy, confident, bold, and honest. All of those things Tristian wanted in a mate and Alucard was the whole package and more. On the other hand he knew he'd have to leave to go back home eventually and back to his life style in the shadows, how would he even begin to explain that to Alucard and would the man even understand and want to still be with him? Hell would he even believe that vampires, werewolves, and other dangerous monsters existed and he killed them for a living? Groaning Tristian shook his head as he continued to go through his lists as each time the pros seemed to outweigh his cons, he wanted to be in a relationship and Alucard seemed to be his call of fate. They had already fucked and practically spilled their hearts out to one another so what would it matter if this was going faster than most relationships or not? It was no one else's business but his and Alucard's so that was that. Looking out his window Tristian saw the moon as he sighed noticing that he had been thinking for the past four hours and now he had his answer.

The next evening Tristian decided to visit Alucard and give him his answer, he noticed the man really didn't like the sunlight and neither did he so decided to visit him closer to sun set when their surroundings were almost completely covered by the shadows of the trees. Slowly he rang the door bell as he was dressed in a nice outfit that was a little more than casual, he wanted to look nice for the other and there was no point in letting these good clothes collect dust. "Alucard? I have made my decision." The boy called out hoping the man could hear him as he was wearing a simply button up red short sleeved top with a pair of black skinny jeans and a simply pair of combat boots.