Vampires Suck! (Teesie)

RavenLunar

Hearing Alucard's request to tell him sent tremors through his whole body, just the way the man stared, the way he was touching him was making the human's will bend. Blinking the boy had to close his eyes for a moment to recompose himself, he needed to take control and keeps his wits about himself and not fall into anything no mater how hot...or...sexy...shivering those cold fingers were teasing him like crazy. "A-Alucard..." Tristian practically pleaded as he caressed his lover's cheek in his hand and giggled softly, "I can't. Not yet."

It pained the human to have to keep secrets away from his lover but he just couldn't come out and say, 'Hey Alucard guess what I do for a living! I kill vampires and immortals, its dangerous but it pays really well and it's so much fun!' Yeah right! If anything Alucard would wring his neck or have a cow...or both at the same time. "I promise I'll tell you when the time if right but us to be a bit more closer first...all I can say is I'm not like ordinary humans." With that last tidbit that's all Tristian could reveal as a clue, he just hope his lover didn't come up with some crazy conclusion on what he thought he meant. The red head simply meant that he was a good bit above the average human's peak of health, he was faster, stronger, and could borderline dance circles around a vampire prey but he still had the typical set backs of a human still lingering over his head.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RavenLunar

• Teesie

Alucard's silver orbs roamed over the body of his lover's, taking in ever feature with extreme measure. Sure the red head wasn't a vampire, he would have known that by now. Frowning slightly, the vampire weighed the possible outcome. It was true that the immortal hadn't seen any other specie except for werewolves maybe, although he was sure that every folklore creature was real. Maybe Tristian was that of a succubus. There couldn't be any other explanation as to why he was attracted to the man so strongly; yet along the other's inhumanely beautiful looks.

Once the conclusion was clear to the vampire, Alucard took a step back from Tristian. Succubus were more evil than his kind. Using lust tricks on a prey just to slowly suck the life from them. The vampire wondered could he die this way if not any other way. Growling slightly to the read head, the pale man stared angrily to the other.

"I see, so I suppose that you are that of a succubus, right? Tsch, using such dirty tricks to lure me into your traps huh? Well, have you notice that I'm a vampire?" Giving a smirk to the other, a superior gleam engraved in his eyes. "I'm quite sure that your tricks won't work on me." Wrapping his arms around the other once more, depending on squeezing the life out of the petit frame if he was to make any false moves.

Tristian was in the middle of trying to think of how he would even so much as comprehend to tell Alucard what he was, that he killed for a living and actually enjoyed it. He was so engrossed in his thoughts till he felt that cold body moving from him and then his eyes looked up to reflect anger in them,'Uh oh...'Swallowing he had a feeling Alucard wouldn't take things well but he was happy that he could read his lover better and better the more time he spent around him. "Alucard please liste-" The human was cut off when he heard the ridiculous accusation making his jaw drop in utter shock.

What really shocked the human male was Alucard's words, a single word in particular that sent icy cold shivers through his entire being that made the his hair stand on end. In front of him...it was happening almost all over again as images of his last lover flashed across his mind. The blood, those fangs, the burning red eyes flashing nothing more than blood lust...hunger.

Tristian had never been so afraid in his life...not like this. He has killed possibly thousands of vampires over the years but now he felt like a defenseless child. Those cold arms was around his male frame just taunting the fact that they could crush him without effort, he could be crushed to fine powder and lost in the wind. Surely this was a joke right? Looking once again at Alucard's face this was nothing close to a joke, if he wanted to live long enough to protect himself he'd need to tell the truth. Once again he had been claimed by a vampire and this was was the real son of Dracula, just the name frightened their kind back into the shadows.

"I'm not a succubus. I'm a hunter."

The vampire stared to Tristian with a dumbfounded look. So the red head was a much worse enemy than a succubus. The male, in his arms, was a hunter. The immortal at this point had no way of knowing what he should do. This was the same man that he had confessed his love for. The same man that he had sparred over and over again. The same male that he had swore not to hurt.

Taking a step away from the beautiful, sinful creature; Alucard frowned deeply, a hand combing through his waist length white hair. The vampire had given away his secret, although that wasn't the worst part. Alucard was sure that he couldn't trick the other into thinking he was anything less than what he had just admitted. What was even worse than that was the red head himself. Who to know that Tristan wasn't suspecting him in the first place. This was possible the reason his love...no his hunter had been analyzing him so much.

"I see. You are a hunter huh? Hm, was it your mission to come hunt me. If so, I won't just let you kill me Tristian."

Tristian awaited for Alucard's move, he waited and prepared for the worse like his many other missions but this time he felt despair and pain, he didn't want to be killed by his lover's...this vampire's hand. As the silver haired man stepped back he slowly slid down off the table to stare hard at the immortal. 'What a fine bind you got yourself into Tristian, go to have fun for one second and the next you're face to face with a vampire you didn't even plan on meeting.' Standing there for a moment everything was out in the open, his secret revealed for this one person to use to his possible advantage.

As those words hit Tristian shook from his mind and stood up straighter fixing his shirt, did he want to kill Alucard? Not even half an hour ago he had given him a token of his love and did he want to take it back?

"No."

Shaking his head he rubbed the bridge of his nose, he knew by the law of the shadows that he should kill any vampire on sight but for the first time since drawing his sword he didn't want to. He didn't want to touch it much less raise it against this being that he still hopelessly loved. "I'm not here to kill you or anyone Alucard, it's as I said before when we met, I'm here to relax and have a nice time. I don't...want to kill you cause if I do this story might as well should be called Romeo and Juliet." He spoke waving his hand between them to show his point.

Sighing Tristian didn't know what he even wanted to do right now, all he wanted right now was to make dinner and try and sort this out. "Even though the truth is now out I can't help but to still feel the way I do for you regardless of my own nature. If you don't feel like that then that is fine, I will leave and go somewhere else but I won't kill you Alucard. I won't even mention a word about you to anyone for as long as I live, it's going against the laws I have followed and swore to protect since the first time I raised my sword but just this once I'll look past it." Slowly walking intending on leaving Tristian didn't know what Alucard wanted to do, if he wanted to kill him well he'd have no choice but to fight the man his heart so desperately desired.

Alucard took the smaller's arms hostage, slamming him roughly against the wall with bared teeth. "You have no idea how betrayed I feel. You..you..." Grip softening as he slowly released the red head. The vampire couldn't be a hypocrite seeing as he had lied to the other as well. The immortal silver eyes stared into the green ones with much sorrow. He didn't want for Tristian to walk out of his life like this. Regardless of what the two were, Alucard was in love and he couldn't change his feeling. The man didn't remember the last time he had felt this way, especially since there was no heart to feel.

"I still love you, but I see that you are doubting that. I...can't let you go." Wishing to keep the red head close. "Stay with me Tristian." Tone pleading as he would never imagined himself so broken. --Dammit! Curse the gods. How could they have the one I am in lioe with to become a hunter. Although, this could also be seen as a blessing. A mere mortal that had found out would have been terrified, not knowing of what to do; albeit since Tristian knows of vampire, he is giving me another chance.

Holding the other in a hug, the vampire sighed. "Which will you choose?" He asked, stepping away to stare to his lover with a curious look.

for the second time in two days Tristian felt the wind being clearly knocked right out of his lungs and his eyes seeing stars. "You're betrayed?" The human panted out as his emerald orbs stared deep into those silver eyes that simply made him feel so important, that made his stomach flip and twist from a single gaze but the sorrow only made his heart feel so heavy and pained. He didn't want to cut everything off from Alucard but if the vampire wanted it that way then he would have no choice but to abide by his lover's wishes, anything to make the immortal happy and safe.

Watching the vampire carefully Trisitan knew he wouldn't be able to kill him, it was impossible. 'I love him too much.' As his vampire began to speak to him again his heart fluttered started at the other's choice, his own green eyes showing shock within then but a ounce of relief.

"Stay with me Tristian."

A small gasp escaped the boy's lips as no one had ever pleaded for him, no one has ever wanted him around like this before, not even his past lover. Biting his bottom lip the red head couldn't stop the little smile that formed along his soft lips while he hugged the male back as tight as he could muster, his hand caressing the man's cold cheek as usually this would have repulsed Tristian to no end but for some reason it felt good when it was Alucard's skin.

"Of course I'll stay idiot...as long as you love me I'll stay." He softly breathed out till his slowly leaned into Alucard for a much needed loving kiss, his arms wrapping around his neck wanting to be close to the man he loved most. His very own vampire.

With the confirmation that the other would stay, the fangs of the vampire scrapped against his lover's neck, once again lifting his head to whisper into the human's ear. "I love you, I want you to be with me forever. Don't ever leave me." Alucard whispered, pulling away from the other to stare into his emotional green eyes. Tristian was such a beautiful creature, and that is what the immortal wanted to cherish. Having the red head to wake up to would be an honor to him. Maybe the gods weren't so cruel after all.

Waiting for a reaction from the red head, the vampire stayed latched ioto the other; noticing how easily his lover could have slipped from his fingers. The pale man wasn't much for emotions, but at this time all emotions was flowing from him like a river. Was it so horrible to hold onto the loverof his life? To keep the other in his arms for the minimal of five minutes? The immortal thought of this as fine; albeit he finally released his lover with a blank stare.

Feeling those sharp fangs scraping against his neck made the human feel such a surprising sense of pleasure, it felt good being in the arms of his predator. Hearing such sweet words leaving those pale lips threatened to make the hunter faint, "I love you too...maybe some day you can make that happen the only we both know you could have me staying around for the rest of eternity." What was he saying? Just a few days ago the thoughts of vampires sickened him, it utterly pissed Tristian off to no end but now he was in love with one of the demons...no Alucard wasn't a demon, he was his silver eyed angel. Just the thought made the human snort at how cheesy he sounded.

Just standing here holding Alucard felt so right, it went against every single thing he was taught, what he stood for, what he believed in but he didn't care. He was happy. "My darling, I am not trying to pressure you into changing me any time soon but you must understand we still have a long way to go. I love you so very much and never want to leave your side but what will I tell my family? I'll have to tell them about us so they won't come here to cause any trouble for you. Maybe if I'm lucky they won't meddle and just accept our union and never visit."

'Oh what wishful thinking, if only my family was really like that about my private life.'

"Can we just sit down for dinner? To talk and get to know more about each other? And stop that, don't be afraid to show emotion around me, I love it when you smile at me and hug me so don't think I'd think less of you if you start smiling more and being more affectionate okay?"

The vampire gave a nod as he listened. Intentionally to what the red head was speaking of. Just the mention of his lover's family gave chills to the immortal being. Something told him that the other's wouldn't like him quite that much. "Just inform your family that you are staying with me. There is no reason to tell them that we are together. Saying that you decided to move in this region would be fine enough, right?" The pale male spoke, pulling the other closer to him with a kiss to Tristian soft pink flesh of his lips.

Having Tristian's family visit would become a problem. At first guess the other hunters would know that he was an immortal. The son of Dracula was extremely powerful, albeit he was unsure of the numbering of his lover's family. Even if the vampire had manage to take the rest of the mortal's lives; would the red head even desire him any longer? The immortal was sure that Tristian would soon despise him, those green eyes glaring at him with hatred.

"Informing a house full of hunter, who most likely grew up in a home of hunters wouldn't be a very good idea. Those human would come to slay me at once, and I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings." Alucard commented, wondering what would happen if the other was to disobey him. "That could be a disaster just waiting to happen."

"I wish it would be but my family is incredibly...nosy." Tristian couldn't put it into any form of a term as simpler, or nicer, than that. His family loved to pry and especially into his life considering the last time he had been with someone, it simply put them all on high alert and was practically a 'Treat Tristian like a baby' jail-free card. Sometimes it was sweet but now it was annoying considering the situation he was in now with an immortal not even an arm's length away from him as he was now being kissed, his lips happily pressing back into the other's as he softly smiled.

"You're right. Besides I'm no obligated to tell them everything that's going on in my life. I'll keep us a secret for now, I still have a long time before I can even think of returning to England and telling them that I'm staying here for good." The human softly twirled a lock of Alucard's silky hair between his fingers enjoying the feel of it as it seemed to be calming his nerves. "For now lets not think about it any more...I still want to have a nice evening with you and you own me a tour of this place. It's my first time being here remember?" Smiling Tristian softly kissed the older male's nose as he wanted to forget about his family, the possible war it would cause when he told them about his blood sucking immortal lover, and most of all the potential danger it would put the other in.

"I would raise my sword for you. Even if it's against my own flesh, blood, and upbringing I'd protect you with everything I have...till I took my very last breath."

The vampire smirked to the other, pulling him closer with a nod. He trusted Tristian with every inch of his immortal being. Finally releasing the younger male for good, Alucard trailed to the entrance of the hallway, glancing back so that the other could follow him. The vampire's house was without much color, mostly the shade of white and grey; albeit he had antique decoration littering every inch of his home. "Then please let us venture my home. I...had cleaned for you as you were going to recieve the ingredients for the food; although some rooms are off limits." Smiling to the other as he gestured for the red head to follow him.

The immortal walked past the the other two room, heading for the bedroom. Alucard leaned against the walll as he imagined himself fucking Tristian in his very bed. The boy would moan and scream his name, releasing his essence into the new coverings. What was better was that the comforters was sure to smell like his lover when done, that was comforting to the immortal being.

At the smirk Tristian wanted to roll his eyes but he was too damn happy to see that his overly cocky vampire was back to his old self to even bother, holding him tighter he sighed taking in the man's scent enjoying it very much till they parted. "Does this mean I'll need to start sleeping during the day instead that way we can spend more time together in the dark?" This was the human's first relationship in almost a decade and he was willing to put as much effort into as he possibly could to make it work. Following his beloved through the house the boy had to say the decor was quite impressive but he feared touching it not wanting to leave a mark or possibly break anything. "Ever thought about painting the place? Everything looks so beautiful Alucard..."

Upon arriving at the most important room in the house Tristian was excited but a tiny bit disappointed at seeing a normal bed in the room but then again it'd probably be had to have sex in a single person coffin right? Brushing some red bangs from his eyes he headed over to the bed and smiled slowly sitting down on it as he then leaned back sighing in content of its softness. "Mmmmm! Alucard I didn't think you'd have such a comfy bed! What about your coffin? Can you show it to me soon? I've always wanted to see what it feels like to be in one..."

Sitting up the boy's hair was a little tousled as he looked a bit arousing sitting up on his elbows on the large bed, his green eyes catching light from the window as his pink lips seemed to be even more pouty that before. The first few buttons on his shirt was undone to give the silver eyed immortal a look at Tristian's white chest as it began to take on a pink color showing that his blood was indeed pumping through his very veins. "Alucard..."

The vampire stared to his lover amused. The human was being utterly silly at the moment. The immortal approached the red head with a smirk. "So hypercritical you are. That coffin thing isn't true."Alucard spoke, arms folding across his chest as he stared down at at Tristian with a raised brow.

The pale man was just teasing the smaller male. With the immortal leaning down to kiss the other's lips, Alucard sighed with a comb through his white hair with his fingers. "I'm just teasing you. My coffin is actually there." He spoke, pointing to what looked to be a dresser. "It falls when opened, do you really wish to see it? Possible lay inside?" He asked, waltzing closer to the dresser to open it when the other answered his question.

With just a shake of his head, the immortal opened the oak wood dresser, the coffin falling out within meres moments. "Why do you wish to be in a coffin?" Glancing to his lover with a smile. The vampire could tell that Tristian was trying to seduce him; which wouldn't take very long to work.

"Nu uh! It's being curious." The human pouted at his smirking immortal as he batted his lashes in an attempt to swoon the man even more. Sitting up slowly as he was kissed he smiled listening as Alucard did indeed have a coffin! He had heard so many myths and tales about them that he had always wanted to experience on at first hand, but due to the nature of his job he never had the chance to just explore a vampire's lair he had to destroy the evidence as quickly as possible. Watching the way his mate took the wooden box out excited the male all the more as he was soon on his feet and standing by Alucard's side.

Smiling back to the man he looked at the polished oak wood as it was a beauty to behold, it was more well kept compared to most coffins he's seen and was really curious of what the inside looked like. "I've always wanted to experience what vampires experienced...to see what it was like to be welcomed by darkness when I arose from sleep...as crazy as it may sound I couldn't help but imagine myself on the other side looking in." He lightly spoke out and ever so carefully brushed his fingers against the wood, it was so smooth and cold that it made his spine tingle. "Can you open it?" Turning with curious green eyes Tristian softly smiled hoping he wasn't pushing his mate's patience.

"You have such a beautiful coffin...I really want to know what it feels like Alucard. Will you allow me to lay in your coffin even for just a second?" The human was bouncing with excitement and anxiousness awaiting for his lover's answer.

The vampire observed his lover with curiosity. The pale man could not understand why the other would be so curious of sleeping in a coffin. For a mere mortal, it was highly strange. "You human use it as well. When you die. I do not see why you are so excited about it. I suppose it should scare you more than interest you." Taking a hold of the glossy oak wood object and slinging it open with a bang as it slammed into the wall. Sometimes the vampire forgot his own strength.*

The coffin, on the inside, was materialized with soft leather and real fur. It was that of a bear's to be exact. Alucard silver orbs steered its way to the human, a furrow of his brow being noticeable. "Sure, you could go ahead. I don't mind." Stepping closer to the coffin as he watched the red head with curiosity. This act amused him in some way; albeit it was also strange. "Do you have some sort of fetish for....death." The vampire questioned, a brow raised with, yet again, curiosity.

As soon as the coffin top was opened Tristian jumped at the opportunity to take a look inside it, everything just screamed 'Alucard' all over, so this was what the vampire liked? Brushing his fingers against the furred pelt made him smile knowing that his lover too refuge in this very closed space. Looking at the older man Tristian blushed slightly as he shook his head, "It's more of a curiosity than a fetish, ever since I was a child death fascinated me. I don't know why it just does and when I was brought into the dark world of other worldly beings my curiosity grew more and more."

Standing back the human wanted to fully take in the coffin, its shape was common and the way it looked was simply as if it was brand new. Taking a deep breath he slowly approached and placed a foot inside then the other and turned to look out at the room. He could see the walls in his peripheral vision and could feel the smooth fur caressing his skin and body, it was an experience like no other as he rested his head back closing his eyes feeling content.

"I have seen death far too much to fear it.I guess you can say I'm more fascinated by you...I want to know more and more about you as a vampire Alucard and also as a actual person, as my lover and mate. This may sound cheesy but I want to learn and know everything there is about you, what makes you smile, what makes you tick, and most of all what makes you happy."

Alucard cackled to the sweet statement that the other spoke, shaking his head with a shrug. "Well, those three questions are quite easy. It's blood. Makes me smile, makes me happy and makes me laugh." After the sentence the immortal stood dumbfounded for a moment before once again becoming emotionless. "Of course you are a perfect match for all three as well. Most likely it would be you." Giving a smile to the other as he walked closer to the one inside the coffin.

"That leather, how does it feel to you." Leaning closer to take the red head's lips hostage for a moment. The vampire wanted to take the other to be honest. It could signify their new relationship. The relationship of truth. One of knowing each other's deepest, darkest secret. "Feels strange to stand here and talk to you as the real me. Are you not.....frightened in the least Tristian. Are you skeptical about not believing me? Being comfortable around a vampire is the worst move that a human could make." The elder man commented, silver orbs dashing to stare into the green ones.*

Hearing the cackle Tristian wanted to pull the coffin's door closed so bad to hide his utter embarrassed as he blushed looking away from Alucard not wanting him to see him blushing worse than a school girl. "I-it's not funny!" He whined out till his heart nearly came up his throat at the little confession from the vampire, the way he said it with that look in his eyes made him snuggle back more into the coffin the closer his lover got making him feel weak in the knees.

"I-It feels good...it smells so good in here..." He helplessly spoke out almost as if he had falling into a vampiric controlled trance. As those cold lips brushed against his the human's green eyes became hidden behind his softly colored eye lids as he tilted his head kissing back gently. Once the kiss broke his mind barely had the time to register what the immortal said as he took in a much needed deep breath of air.

"I maybe be intimidated by you from time to time but I'm not afraid of you. It's foolish to be this close to an immortal much less in their own coffin but I think we've crossed that line a long time ago. I've been face to face with many vampires but I feel I can trust you more now that I know a bit more about the real you. But, are you sure you want to be mating with me? I am still a hunter..." The emerald orbs stared deeply into silver as they reflected such love and desire within them, Tristian wanted nothing more that to be tossed down onto the bed and be claimed by this man over and over again till he could no longer move or cry out.

"Shall we start over? No secrets this time?"

Alucard was unconditionally in love with the human male. All the while talking, the immortal stared into the green eyes, hand coming up to cup the other's cheek. Vampire and hunters were never suppose to be as one. To love one another and live in harmony. It was each of their jobs to destroy one another; albeit the two was going against that rule. Tristian nor Alucard would listen to such foolish traditions if love was to be lost.

The vampire smiled once again, teeth sharpened as he stood within the other's personal space. The blood was strong, enough to make the pale male wrinkle his nose. The hunter was like a drug, one that keep another curious and wanting. Quickly stepping away from his lover, Alucard opened his mouth to speak, voice low in a whisper. "I don't know if that is a warning or not, but I plan to stay with you. If this is some trickery that you are planning, one where you kill me while I'm sleeping, then I'm caught. I love you and will never hurt you. You have meaning in my life."

Arms wrapping around the petit waist and crushing the boy against his body; not literally. "Tristian, let me fuck you." The vampire said in a lustful tone, edging toward the bed to place the red head upon. "Yes, let is start anew."

This was the most twisted thing Tristian has ever done in his life, he was in love with his enemy, the very being prayed on his life source and he wanted to be mated to this creature of the night. As his love smiled Tristian's eyes traced over those sharp fangs, his mind wondering what it would feel like to be bitten, to be a host to his lover as they glistened in the dim light. Swallowing the lump in his throat the red head held onto the older male as he chuckled then feel the cold body slipping away from him making him sit up listening to those low words.

"This is not a trick in the lease, I'm far too deep to even consider harming you in any way possible. I've never fallen for someone so hard before, I will never hurt you Alucard."

Squeaking out as he was easily pulled from the coffin Tristian's arms wrapped tight around Alucard's neck, this motion becoming a instant reflex now as he softly moaned feeling their bodies so close. He could feel his lover's arousal and need as his own body matched sure physical emotions, the lusty bold words making him whimper as he was being carried to the bed. Leaning his head down the human began to kiss and suckle on Alucard's neck roughly his teeth biting and grazing the cold flesh to try and mark him. "Please fuck me Alucard. I need you." He purred right into that white ear as his fingers tangled into the long white locks of his lover gripping them firmly. Tristian could feel his pants getting tighter as he couldn't help but to grind his heated arousal into Alucard just to show him how reeled up he had made him after one little kiss.

The vampire pushed the red head onto the bed and hovered above him with lustful silver eyes. Lightly colored orbs roaming over the other's body, the immortal smirked with admiration. The younger man had such a beautifully sculpted body. One that could have the vampire hard in mere seconds.*

"I advise you not to bite me. If you were to drink any of my blood," He began, now snaking himself between Tristian's legs, erection setting against the other's clothed behind. "then you would be seconds away from becoming what I am." Leaning closer to the other, hand going down to literally rip the material from his lover's legs, throwing the torn cloth behind him. "Is that what you wish to be?" Fangs showing as another devilish smile crossed his lips.

The removal of the elder immortal's pants was in act, the material being removed in less that three seconds. "I hope that you are not mad because of your clothes. I have much money." It was true. Before finding the mountains, the immortal worked night shifts at stores just to blend in. Of course, with the vampire not needing the money; he didn't spend it on anything.*

Groaning Tristian relaxed as he felt the male crawling between his legs as he wrapped them around his waist pulling him closer to his body. Feeling that hard erection against his own made it twitch, "Maybe I do... What would you do if I did become like you? Would you still have me as an immortal like you?" The human curiously asked only squeak out as his pants were easily torn from his body leaving him exposed, his cock stood at attention twitching. The sheer strength of the immortal was such a turn on that Tristian was surprised he didn't realize it sooner considering how many times he had been easily pinned to the wall over the course of a few days.

"I-It's alright I honestly think it'd be a much better idea to not wear clothes around you at all if you're gonna rip them off all the time." Leaning up the red head kissed his lover's chin softly as his tongue brushed over those seductive lips, his hand instantly moving between them to stroke against the vampire's now exposed length. Pulling Alucard closer Tristian closed his hand around both of their cocks, his hand stroking them together as his hips lightly bucked causing even more friction between the sensitive lengths. "Haaa...ohhh..." Biting his bottom lip he continued to stroke faster as his hand gripped harder around the two lengths feeling pre slipping from his slit giving him a good bit of lubrication to allow his hand to glide faster and smoother.

Silver orbs stared into green ones, the colors clashing slightly as Alucard moved closer. "I really would not mind if you were to be an immortal as I am; although you may not like it. We will have to find food together. I won't let you take my hunt, Tristian." Leaning close to the other with a cackle, the vampire kissed the red head's lips.

Alucard wasn't patient, therefore he slammed his erection into the tight hole without preparing the human. Molding their lips together to keep the smaller quiet. Few seconds later, the pale male pulled away, staring into the beautifully green eyes. "Are you ok?" Erection being slowly pulled out of the tight entrance with a groan. Quickly thrusting, once again, into the other's hole, the vampire rested his head against the human's shoulder. The pleasure was excruciating.

• 4 weeks later...

Hearing such words being spoken about them being forever frozen in time simply made Tristian smirk and giggle at the possessive vampire, it was simply too cute. Feeling his lips being taken he moaned into the kiss only for it to turn into a sudden scream as his unprepared body was taken so forcefully. Gripping his nails against Alucard's shoulders it felt painful but incredibly good as the vampire's speed and roughness tickled his senses, his entrance turning into a vice grip as he rolled his eyes back lightly shuddering as the kiss kept his screams and moans muffled only to be heard in the room.

Wrapping his legs around the strong bucking waist Tristian dragged his nails down Alucard's back making long marks against him that would surely heal in no time but the human enjoyed doing it anyway. As soon as the kiss was broken Tristian gasped for air as his green orbs gazed into silver making his face flush shyly and nodded his head, "Y-Yes...I'm okay." He whimpered lightly feeling that cock slipping out of his hungry hole to be once again filled with it making him cry out in utter bliss causing some pre to shoot from his own length. Holding Alucard close Tristian softly moaned his name ever now and then when he would brush along his sweet spot causing his head to spin. "S-So good...ooohh fucking gods Alucard!" The red head swore out as his back arched pushing his body more into him bucking his own hips meeting his lover's thrusts.