Bad Boys and Shool Days

lovemegone

Lusst just stared at the albino. He didn't want to leave long enough for that creep to come and rape the poor boy. Slightly smiling he continued to stare before speaking. "How long do you think it will take before your brother makes it? I....don't exactly want to be here when he comes. As you said he is very overprotective and I don't want any trouble." he confessed. Lusst wasn't a scary guy at all, specializing in swordmand skills as well as combat, but the fact was that he did not want to fight. He would rather just talk it out than have to deal with violence.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovemegone

• Teesie

"T-twenty minutes maybe? Will there be traffic...? Oh I don't know...." He whispered distractedly, still a bit on edge. He sighed sitting down. "He might come a little sooner though...." He said, curling up slightly. "You can go if you like I guess.." he whispered, curling up tighter.

Fine....Lusst decided that he would just wait, regardless of the consequences. Walking to sit on the couch the man sat, head leaning on the arm of the sofa. The furniture was quite confortable a slight dent from being sat in multiple times. Sighing Lusst steered his eyes around the house for the first time. The place was actually nice, rimmed with a nice color coat as well as freshly bought furniture. The man wondered how long the other lives here....did he live here when even younger? There was no way that the white haired kid lived by himself sooner than he had now, if so that was ridiculous. Ridiculous and a bit of abuse. Neglect maybe, but it wasn't his problem...maybe the kid thought living on his own was better. That decision being the tears the boy had shed earlier.

Lusst glanced to see that the boy was shivering, his body curled into a ball as tight as he could get. Chuckling the blue headed man ran his fingers through the strings of white locks. They were, not so surprisingly, soft. Jeremy looked like he was soft all over....wait....did that sound weird? Oh well that was besides the point. "You should turn some heat on...you look cold." he informed. The last thing Lusst wanted was for the other to get sick.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeremy smiled softly "Don't worry, I'ts always cold in this damn place... the owner always 'forgets' to call the electrician all the time... It never gets hotter," He whispered, shooting the boy a grin. He leaned on the boy's shoulder, closing his eyes, cheeks blushing. "Thanks for caring." he whispered, hoping he got his message across. He was glad that he cared for him, not just for the comment about the weather, but for the entire night.

Lusst nods as the other laid his head of white hair onto his shoulder. Slowly wrapping his head around the other shoulders he waited to see if the other's brother would come. So....it seemed that the manager over the building was possible too cheap to fix the heating systems in the apartment complex.

Jeremy inwardly smiled, snuggling in a bit closer. He was so tired and that stalker scare had really drained him. 'I suppose a minute nap wouldn't hurt...' he thought absentminded. The boy fell limp, closing his eyes a final time. A minute later harsh knocking came from the door. "JEREMY ARE YOU OK!?OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!" Derrick called out, worry apparent in his voice. The young albino just nuzzled into Lusst's shoulder further.

Lusst jerked his head toward the door...did the other have to be so aggressive? Well...maybe, he couldn't blame him. His brother was in danger after all. Looking down at the albino he gently shifted himself catching the boy and lying him on the couch. Ruffling the white hair he pulled away to open the door. Taking a deep breath he twisted the knob and pulled back.

"Oh thank God, Jeremy are you.... You're not Jeremy. Who are you?" he asked, his body language weary. He leaned over Lusst's shoulder, looking for his sweet little brother. "Where is he?!" he asked, freaking out noticeably.

"He is fine...calm down." he told the other taking a step aside so the boy could see his brother. "I laid him onto the couch....he's asleep. He was pretty shook up so sleep would be good for him." Lusst said hoping the other wouldn't wake Jeremy. The albino was scared and his body needed to relax...the kid was tensed.

Derrick went to his brother's side, hesitant to touch and wake the boy up. He pet boy's hair softly, looking at the young one with soft eyes. "By the way," the tall boy turned, a slightly dangerous glint in his eyes, "Who the hell are you?" He was very protective of the small boy and didn't like the fact that there was a boy in his sweet little brother's apartment.

"Umm...I'm a friend from school. I...was watching over him until you came." Lusst said softly, not wanting to seem as if he had an attitude or to wake the small boy. Now the blue haired man would just leave...if jerermy's brother didn't have a problem with it.

Looking to the albino he sadly smiled. He wished the other didn't have to live by himself...and that whoever was beating on the petit teen would stop. The small kid was not safe living all alone by himself. There was danger lurking around every corner for someone so weak and defenseless.

Derrick nodded slowly, still looking at the boy suspiciously. He looked down, slightly embarrassed at the way he'd been acting. "Thanks bro... I still have no clue why our parents let him move out...he's too delicate...." he sighed, petting his little brother's hair with a soft smile. "Sorry for sounding like a complete douche earlier but... Jeremy's been through too much to have to deal with this bull shit." he said softly, getting up. "Thanks again for helping him... Oh by the way didn't catch your name,what is it?"

Watching as the other male seemed to calm down he just smiled slightly. Well....that was nice of him, it seemed like Jeremy's older brother accepted his story of being the other's friend. Softly nodding to leave the older male heard once the teen asked for his name. "Uh...it is Lusst. It's nice to meet you Derrick." he explained sticking out a hand to shake the other's hand.

I also don't know what in the world could your parents have thought letting the small kid live on his own, but I should keep this to myself. It's none of my business...plus, it didn't look like the kid liked that idea anyhow...sooo His thoughts stopped at hearing a small groan. Glancing to the albino the blue haired man smiled and nodded to Derrick once again before grabbing the doorknob to leave.

Derrick nodded slightly to Lusst before tending to his younger brother. "You ok bro? 'Ere, I'll take you to bed...." he whispered, picking the small boy up bridal style and taking him to his bed room. He laid the boy down softly, tucking him in much like he used to when they were much younger. 'What were mom and dad thinking... he's too young to be out here on his own...' he thought bitterly, unaware of the horrors his own friends had put his brother through. "Oh well. I'll follow him to school tomorrow.. My own school be damned." he sighed, getting into the bed with his brother, spooning him slightly.

Opening the door Lusst walked out before turning around to lock and close the door. The man didn't want for the other two to be in any danger for being in the back room and not checking to see if the door was closed. Walking down the stairs, in which they ran up to save Jeremy, the dark haired male glanced around to look for any suspicious characters. It seems that the man that had followed them to the complex was steadily standing there....in one place. Shaking his head the blue haired man disappeared into the darkness to walk home.