Bad Boys and Shool Days

lovemegone

"It's fine, Lusst. I understand.... You're a big man on campus aren't you? I doubt you'll want to be seen with a first year like me... A gay one to boot." He whispered, dusting some imaginary dust off his shoulder. "Anyways I should head home, it's getting late," He said with a smile. "I don't think I wanna sing today...but perhaps tomorrow?" he let the question hang in the air as he moved to grab his grey hoodie off the chair, putting it on.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovemegone

• Teesie

"So your not going to share your name?" he asked. "Oh and do you mind maybe if I walk you home. I really want to apologize for my behavior." he said leaning against the door. "Plus if that's an invitation I wouldn't mind coming if you would not mind." he spoke.

It was getting a bit chilly outside. He could feel the wind seeping through the crack of the door. He wouldn't mind walking the kid home though. He didn't want anything to happen to him.

"Sure, walk me home will ya? There are some real creeps around here..." Jeremy murmured. "And sorry, the name's Jeremy; Jeremy Collins." He said a broad smile on his face. A blast of wind hit him and he shivered, Jack Frost was already nipping huh? 'God what I wouldn't do to have Jack Frost from that Pixar movie nipping at me.' He giggled thinking of the absurdity of the thought. He heard a laugh and turned to Lusst. Did he say that out loud?!?!?! His face resembled a tomato as his eyes grew wide, too embarrassed to move.

Grabbing his arm Lusst began to lead him down he stairs. "So you've walked alone after leaving here huh?" he said looking toward the kid. "How stupid can you get? They'd love to rape you...hmm they probably even think your a girl." he pulled his jacket tighter on him shoving his hands in his pocket. It was really chilly out here.

"Well let's just say I've had my fair share of close calls....won't imagine how many people, especially creeps are out at this hour.... Especially that guy." Jeremy whispered, slightly nodding to a man wearing a trench coat on the other side of the road. "He always seems to be around when I get out.... Scary huh?" Jeremy whispered hurrying the slightest bit. He didn't trust the man, especially after last week when he saw him near the apartment complex he lived in.

"Your making yourself an easy target." Lusst informed. "your seventeen you shouldn't walk home all by yourself. If you don't mind I would walk you hone after you practice." he informed looking at the boy. Jeremy was a fellow collegue he wouldn't want anything to happen to the albino. He'd feel bad, especially after being so harsht to him. He didn't know what overcame him.

"I'd like that," Jeremy said wth a small smile. "But I'm not that easy a victim... I know what's around me all the time.... Oh,can we ease hurry up!!! That guy across the street has been following us for the past two blocks, and even though you're here I'm still getting scared...." he whispered the last part,clutching Lusst's hand.

Lusst looked behind them to notice that indeed a man was following them. He possible wanted Jeremy, was this the same guy he said that follows him all the time, and had been even at his apartment complex before? Lusst tightened his grip on the albino's hand and pulled him along with him. "I would feel guilty if I just left you to go into your apartment on your own. I'm spending a night tonight. I'll pay you." he informed the other. Whether Jeremy denied him or not he would not take no for an answer. Period. This man was way to creepy and the boy needed protection, unless of course his family lives with him, then he would take no for an answer. "Do you live alone?"

"Yes... My family lives a few minutes away though, you don't have to stay..." Jeremy said, hackles still up. The man continued to follow them and he dug his head into Lusst's side. "I can call my brother Derrick.... He'd probably come... I hope." Jeremy whispered, tugging Lusst along, not liking the uncomfortable feeling. "C'mon, we'll be at my building soon..." He whispered. Jeremy stayed silent, walking as fast as he could. They arrived shortly, Jeremy unlocking the door quickly and rushing in. This was a place of comfort, one where he could be safe. "Thanks for walking me home... I'm not sure what would've happened if you didn't....Would you like anything to drink?" Jeremy turned his head, looking at Lusst with a small smile.

He smiled at the teen and nodded. "Thank you....I would." he closed the door before sitting down. "Oh...and I will be staying...it's too dangerous around here for you to live on you own." he stated gazing at the boy. That man....what if he was just waiting until he left? He knew that Jeremy lived on his own and tonight was his time to strike, but he wouldn't allow that to happen. He would stay however long he had to for the man to leave the kid alone. Sadly he glanced toward the albino. He would make it up to the boy one way or another. He was nice...he deserved to be returned with that same prospect of emotions.

He made 2 cups of hot cocoa and brought them in on a small tray. Lusst seemed a little uncomfortable and he smiled. "You can sit down, make yourself at home." He sighed softly, still a little worried. The man had never followed him home before and he was scared. "I'm calling my brother, Derrick.. If you'd like you can go. I'm sure it's fine now that I'm home..." Jeremy said with a small smile. "It's not that I want you to go, before you say anything!" He said, waving his arms. "It's just that my brother gets overprotective at times and I doubt he'd be thrilled I have a boy at my place.

Lusst nodded before taking the cup. "Ok then....I'll go as you please." he chugged the hot beverage down even though it burned a little. He sat the cup onto the tray once more before smiling. "Seya." he walked to the door and opened it. "I'll see you tomorrow. Please do be careful."

"Oh you don't have to leave now!" Jeremy said quickly, not wanting to be alone just yet. He was still a little shaken. "I-I mean..." Jeremy whispered, embarrassed at his out burst, "I'm just a little shaken up is all....." he whispered, bushing.

Lusst stopped glancing back at the boy. He perched his lips before nodding. Closing the door pnce agin. He walk to sit in the couch provided to him. Wondering if the pervert was outside of the apartment complex. "Have you ever been followed like that?" he asked concerned. Lusst would keep to his promise and walk the boy from the dance studio everyday. Then he would go home, seeing as the boy's brother may be there. Lusst didn't want any trouble. He would rather stay in the clear of an over protective brother. Sighing he looked to the boy for the answer.

"N-No.. " Jeremy whispered, sitting down, thinking back. "He's been there for a while though.... The worst he'd gotten was I saw him by the apartment last week, but he's never followed me before!" Jeremy said, a little terrified himself. He sighed "Oh, what am I going to do... If my parents find out they'll make me move back in with them!.."

"That's better than getting raped right? I mean....next time the guy is going to be right outside your door. Then suddenly inside your house. It's dangerous for you to stay here alone." he announced frowning. The kid was only seventeen, he wasn't even legal yet. "Maybe I should tell your parents." he looked to the albino to see what he would do and or say.

Jeremy's eyes widened, tears springing to his eyes. "NO!!!!!!" he screamed instantly, terrified by only the thought of going back. "Please don't make me go back..." he whispered, a single tear falling. "please..." he whispered again, almost hysterical.

Lusst looked surprised by the scream that the boy let out. Did he like living by himself that muc- wait....he was....crying. Lusst frowned walking to the boy. Maybe Jeremy was....abused at home? No, he shouldn't make assumptions like that. "Umm....why is it that you don't want to go back?" he asked. He was curious. Jeremy wouldn't just cry for no reason.

Jeremy whimpered curling on himself. "They'll come back... I know they will.... Of course they would,they hate me!" His whispered, almost hysterically. He was terrified, the boys on the football team had always hated him but when everyone had found it he would be moving away it had only gotten worse... He knew his brother didn't mean to make it worse by saying it at school, hell he didn't even know they hurt him... He always just said he fell or tripped.... He could never let his brother find out...

Lusst was confused....his parents hated him? Maybe because he was gay....but if they hated him so much would they really be taking care of him....paying for his house...the bills and other thing, except if Jeremy had a job and Lusst doubted that. "Your parents? Wait....who are 'they'" he quoted looking at the boy. "Are you scared....don't be I won't tell your parents. I just want you to be safe." he explained walking closer to the boy. He opened his arm to wrap around the other in a hug. "I apologize. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories." Lusst had unconsciously hurt the boy. He had already did that enough.

Jeremy saw the open arms and jumped into them instinctively. He whimpered into the shirt, curling into his shirt. He tried to calm down, taking deep breaths. He sat up slightly, looking the slightest bit crazed. His eyes were red and slightly puffy, small chest heaving. After a few minutes of leaning on him he sat up, clearing his throat. "'Th-they' are a few guys from my high school...they used to hit me...call me names... hurt me..." Jeremy realized their positions and blushed. "I-I'll get off now..."

Lusst laughed..."It's no big deal...and I won't let them hurt you anymore ok?" he was completely honest. He could tell that Jeremy got a lot of hatred for being gay. He wished the boy felt better. The albino didn't look to tough, there just was no way that the boy could defend himself. Laughing a little he hugged the boy tighter to him. "I'm more like your knight in shining armor." he joked. "I'll protect you from any harm just tell me."

Jeremy looked up, the last few tears drying up on his face. He was blushing from the boys attentions and burrowed his face into the boy's chest. "Just.. Please don't make me move back.... Please..." He whispered softly, sobering up the slightest bit. "I promise I'll tell you anything that happens... just please don't make me move back.." he whimpered.

"I won't...you have nothing to worry about. Though only if you promise to tell me everything." Lusst was only looking out for the other. He wasn't trying to make the boy like a slave or anything, because he's pretty sure he could blackmail the boy at this point if he wanted to, but he didn't want to. He continued to rubbed the albino up and down his back, comforting him the best that he could. "Are you ok? It's getting late...if your going to call your brother please do. I should be on my way home." placing his hands on the other's shoulder pushing him away slightly. His eyes clashing with the other's strange reddish ryes.

"Ah! That's right, I'll call Derrick right now..." he whispered, getting up shakily and walking to the phone. He dialed the number quickly from memory. Ring Ring Ring "Hello?" the shaky and slightly grainy voice came through. "Derrick?" Jeremy's own sniffly voice came out. "What's wrong?!" the response was immediate and everything a good big brother would've said. "Can you come? I'm kinda scared.." He whispered into the phone. "I'll be there soon, hang on." he called already rushing to the door. "Thank you." He whispered, ending the call.