Bad Boys and Shool Days

lovemegone

"Oh. So the rumors are true?" Lusst said staring at the boy. "You admit to being gay? Why are you so open are you not afraid of the consequences?"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovemegone

• Teesie

"Um they're not exactly rumors if they're true. And I don't see the point of lying about myself. There's nothing wrong with it at all, and if others think so then that's their problem isn't it?" he said. For such a bold statement the boy had his eyes cast down, blush spread out over his cheeks.

"Hm I guess your right, but it stops you from making friends. Are you ok with that?" he asked the boy.

"Your already weird enough being albino, but yet you top it off with being gay also." he stated smiling softly at the boy.

"I don't need 'friends' if they decide to leave me just because I like my own gender." he said in a matter-of-fact tone. "It only makes sense, if you want to be my friend then be it. E-even if you're a guy. Doesn't mean I'm gonna try to hump you," he said, whispering the last part.

He laughed. "I didn't accuse you of that." he said smiling. "Your kinda feminine you know and just seeing that dance made you even more feminine." he laughed.

"Uhh soo... what's your name exactly? Mine is Lusst...."

"My name's Jeremy, and thank you?.. I guess..." he whispered, "And as for the dance it was Beyonce! No one can resist dancing to her! It's impossible." Jeremy said with a certain tone of voice. "Anyways, I'm gonna keep on dancing so...." Jeremy vaguely gestured to the door with a blush on his cheeks.

"So your putting me out." he said finishing what he thought was the sentence. He laughed and closed the door fully. "Im watching whether you want me to or not." he teased sitting on the floor.

Jeremy blushed slightly, he had never danced in front of anyone outside of his family. "If you insist..." Jeremy said, blushing red to the point where he looked like he was a small tomato. He turned back and faced the mirror. He walked to the stereo quickly and played 'Beautiful Liar' by Shakira and Beyonce.

He put both hands on his hips and began swirling them slowly gaining the rhythm of the song.

Ay, Ay, Ay

Nobody likes being played

Beyonce, Beyonce

Shakira, Shakira

He said I'm worth it, his one desire

I know things about 'em that you wouldn't wanna read about

He kissed me, his one and only, (yes) beautiful Liar

Tell me how you tolerate the things that you just found out about

You never know

Why are we the ones who suffer

I have to let go

He won't be the one to cry

(Ay) Let's not kill the karma

(Ay) Let's not start a fight

(Ay) It's not worth the drama

For a beautiful liar

Can't we laugh about it (Ha Ha Ha)

(Oh) It's not worth our time

(Oh) We can live without 'em

Just a beautiful liar

I trusted him, but when I followed you, I saw you together

I didn't know about you then 'till I saw you with him again

I walked in on your love scene, slow dancing

You stole everything, how can you say I did you wrong

You never know

When the pain and heartbreak's over

I have to let go

The innocence is gone

For a beautiful liar

Just a beautiful liar

Tell me how to forgive you

When it's me who's ashamed

And I wish could free you

Of the hurt and the pain

(Both) But the answer is simple

He's the one to blame

Beyonce Beyonce

Shakira Shakira

Beyonce Beyonce

Shakira Shakira

(Hey)

For a beautiful liar

Just a beautiful liar

He sighed softly, finishing the routine with a soft smile. Shaking his hips once more for his own pleasure. He giggled, loving the feel.

Staring at the boy Lusst only smiled. He saw how much the boy was having fun. It seemed like dancing was his thing. "Well your pretty good at dancing, even though you dance like a f-.....girl." he finished ashamed in himself. He hung aroung Haruhi too much.

He raised his eye brows, guessing the boy was embarrassed. He chuckled "That's kind of the point, dude." He said turning to grab some water before doing another dance. "Now that you saw can you go? The next one.... It's kind of personal.." he whispered, turning before Lusst saw his blush.

"Why do you want me to leave so badly?" he asked staring at the silver hair the boy had. His eyes a reddish color. This kid really did look strange, but he was.....cute? Sighing Lusst stood. "Fine I'll leave you to it. Umm...see you tomorrow." he said walking slowly to the door.

Jeremy sighed softly, grabbing his elbow. "Look, it's not that I don't want you here..." he blushed, looking down. "It's just I'm not used to people...Everyone seems to just leave me and well...I'm just used to being alone." He said letting go quickly, as if burned. "You can go if you want I guess.." he whispered, turning his back and going to the stereo.

"But I don't want to go. I want to stay and watch you. To just see you practice. You wouldn't mind to much would you?" he asked the boy smiling. Lusst really didn't have anything else to do anyways. Just going home would be boring so he'd rather watch this guy ....seductively dance? Hmm now that he think about it that did sound strange. Hmm a straight guy willing watching a gay bit dance. He sighed well...he wasn't judgmental so he would be fine.

Jeremy was slightly stunned by the awnser. "Fine but I'm telling you right now, I'm singing after my next routine and that might not be your cup of tea." He stated without any real emotion. He was choking up inside,no one really wanted to be around him and it was nice having another person around. "Can you pick out a song? Normally I just do the same ones but I want to do a new song." He put the iPod in Lusst's hand, hoping he chose a good song.

"Uhh... Hmm how about uhh." He searched the web seeking for a good song. "Umm 'rude boy' by Rihanna?Uhh..." he wasn't sure if he has picked the right song, but it did have a dance beat to it. Lusst liked Rihanna but he wasn't sure if the other thought this was a hood enough song. But if he was into seductive dancing Rihanna was the best choice. He handed it back to the albino.

Jeremy smiled; it was one of his favorite songs! "Alright," he giggled,outting the song on,humming along to the beat.

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Can you get it up

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Is you big enough

Take it, take it

Baby, baby

Take it, take it

Love me

Love me

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Can you get it up

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Is you big enough

Take it, take it

Baby, baby

Take it, take it

Love me

Love me

Tonight

I'm a let you

Be the captain

Tonight

I'm a let you

Do your thing, yeah

Tonight

I'm a let you

Be a rider

Giddy up

Giddy up

Giddy up, babe

Tonight

I'm a let it be fire

Tonight

I'm a let you take me higher

Tonight

Baby we can

Get it on

Yeah we can get it on,yeah

Do you like it boy?

I wa-wa-want

What you wa-wa-want

Give it to me baby

Like boom, boom, boom

What I wa-wa-want

Is what you wa-wa-want

Na, na

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Can you get it up

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Is you big enough

Take it, take it

Baby, baby

Take it, take it

Love me Love me

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Can you get it up

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Is you big enough

Take it, take it

Baby, baby

Take it, take it

Love me Love me

Tonight

I'm a give it

To you harder

Tonight

I'm a turn

Your body out

Relax

Let me do it how I wanna

If you got it,I need it

And I'm a put it down

Buckle up

I'm a give it to you

Stronger

Hands up

We can go a little

Longer

Tonight

I'm a get a little

Crazy,Get a little crazy Baby

Do you like it boy?

I wa-wa-want

What you wa-wa-want

Give it to me baby

Like boom, boom, boom

What I wa-wa-want

Is what you wa-wa-want

Na, na

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Can you get it up

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Is you big enough

Take it, take it

Baby, baby

Take it, take it

Love me,Love me

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Can you get it up

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Is you big enough

Take it, take it

Baby, baby

Take it, take it

Love me

Love me

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Can you get it up

Come here

Rude boy, boy

Is you big enough

Take it, take it

Baby, baby

Take it, take it

Love me,Love me

Love me

Love me

Love me

Love me

Love me

Love me

Take it, take it

Baby, baby

Take it, take it

Love me,Love me

Love me Love me

Love me Love me

Love me Love me

Take it, take it

Baby, baby

Take it, take it

Love me Love me

Jeremy sighed,breathless. That song took alot out of him,he didn't only have to move his hips and keep a sexy compusure the entire time, but he also had to stretch out those legs of his. A pretty daunting task compared to how tiny he was and how long his legs were supposed to appear.

Lusst laughed at the albino. "Well done...except I can see that it took a lot out of you. Your so....short." he said laughing once again. Though the albino did very well, he was just short. He had a lot of practice though. He had nailed all of the moves well. Hmm...it seems that this kid practiced a lot. Especially his composure. "How long havenhou been practicing these....seductive dances?" he asked. He was just curious.

"N-not all the songs are seductive!!!! I'm not a slutty person you know..." He whispered,turning away. "I just don't have anyone to practice the other dances since my brother isn't here..." Jeremy murmured, a little off put at the prospect of being without his big brother.

Lusst raised his hands in defense. "I apologize. I'm not trying to say your slutty." he admitted thinking he hurt the boys feelings. "Forgive me." he said hoping he didn't make enemies with the boy. He was already harsh to the albino at school and that was so unlike him. "Your....brother? Where is he? Uh.... Not that you have to tell me." he quickly added trying not to offend the other.

"Look it's not bad.." He said, turning his head down. "In fact it's flattering...." Jeremy mumbled the last part. "And Derrick's back home, like every high school senior should be." He said with a soft smile. "I'm 17, you know that right?" He asked tilting his head the slightest bit. "Anyways, I skipped 2 years, that's why I'm here." He said,smile never leaving his face.

His eyes widen... "Your seventeen." he smiled. "Oh so your some type of genius huh? Uhh....how long have you known yourself to be.....Uh ...gay?" he asked. He never knew how people could just wake up on day and say their gay. Well he wasn't even sure if that's how it worked. Lusst just watched the albino. He was weird looking, but cute. He could say that right? Mm whatever. It was just a compliment.

Jeremy sighed, why did everyone ask? "I guess I knew for a long time.... I mean,never liked the girls, and they only seemed to want to dress me up." he sat down on the floor, putting his head down. "I finally figured it out when one day, as a joke, this really popular guy, Ares, decided to tease me by asking me out..." he paused for a second, afraid of choking up, "I was so happy and I couldn't figure out why until it hit me... I liked him. I liked him a lot." He looked up, giving Lusst a bittersweet smile, eyes filled to the brim with tears.

He was taken back. He didn't want to make the boy cry. He smiled sadly before walking toward the boy placing his hands on his shoulders. "Umm...don't cry. I...Uhh didn't mean to hurt your feelings." he said patting the boys shoulder. What did he say wrong? Maybe asking him that question was a mistake. Though on second note he figure why all the girls did was dress him up. He could pass as one of them. He was so flamboyant, even if that wasn't his intentions.

Jeremy smiled at him, wiping his eyes. "Sorry, it's just that... that year was tough for me...." He noticed the worried look on his face and gave a wet chuckle. "You didn't do anything wrong, just thought of old memories... People aren't very nice you know?" he whispered, getting up.

Lusst grabbed the other's hand before standing up. "I'm Lusst Akira. What's your name." he asked. He could tell the boy had a hard life and he didn't like that. He thought everyone deserved to be hapoy. He now felt bad for treating the albino so badly when in the present if his peers. He smiled softly. "I'm sorry for being a jerk before." he apologized.