The Neko Prince And His Protector (Kiba X Kira) ((Possiably 18+))

KiraMidnight

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• FrostMidnight

Midnight blushed and pushed Kiba off him, getting down on one knee and taking Kiba's hand

"Then you'll marry me!?"

He asked softaly as he blushed and looked into Kiba's eyes

Midnight nodded a bit and smiled softly. He didnt expect Kiba to say yes, but he still wanted to ask to see what his answer would be.

Feeling like i hurt midnights feelings i left the castel to go for a walk mixed feeling i had to sort things out "i want to stay but im here to protect him i want to stay but killing is what i do best i will only drag midnight down me being with will get him killed" as i sit an think about whats happening

Midnight sat on his bed thinking to himself. He had a secret...that no one ever knew....he hated being a prince...if he could, he'd give it all up. He just wanted to live a normal life with his love...or maybe a life like Kiba's...

• 2 weeks later...

As i walk back to the palace i start tinking about midnight. Again "i will marry him but i want him to be happy i am going to see if he will run away with me"

Midnight streached a bit and began walking through his castle thinking hard about what he wanted to do

"Oh Kiba...please come home..."

As i walk back to the castle i walk to the room to rest "im going to marry him" as i drift to sleep ready to tell midnight in the morning

Midnight smelled Kiba and ran back to his room, just in time to find Kiba sleeping. He climbed in bed with Kiba and cuddled closly to him, smiling a bit as he did so

"Night Kiba, love you"

He kissed Kiba's lips and fell asleep

Midnight woke up yawning sleepily. He streached tireadly and looked at Kiba

"Hmn?? Morning Kibs! What??"

He rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked up at him

Midnight turned blood red and smiled, tears falling from his eyes

"YES!!!"

He tackled Kiba crying happily

[Kiba and Midnight lived in and ruled the castle together as the first male neko Kings to be. A few months into their engagment they left for a short while to destroy all who had ever harmed them, so they had no enemies left to attack them. After a year had passed Midnight wanted a child, and not wanting Midnight to be sad Kiba agreed to allow Midnight a child. Midnight secretally gave birth to twins, both males and both mixed with cat and wolf genes. Midnight and Kiba, along with their children continued living happily in their kingdom]