The Neko Prince And His Protector (Kiba X Kira) ((Possiably 18+))

KiraMidnight

Midnight wouldn't let Kiba have the cross, instead he bit his hand when he tried to take it, and hissed at him

"YOU GAVE IT TO ME, SO IT'S MINE!!!"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• FrostMidnight

"How dare you dammit you didnt just bit me go eat i will be back you can keep the cross" then i jump the gate an disappear in the woods.

Midnight danced with victory and ran into his castle. He grabbed a chain and made the cross a necklace smiling as he placed it around his neck. He began eatting breakfast now

"YUMMY PANCAKES AND BACCON!!!!!!!"

As i run through the woods i find an ninja "i need you to fight a prince an kill him if you can if you refuse i will kill you where you stand"

"You listen here skinny boy, dont threaten me! You with your little twig tail and triangle ears! I DON'T TAKE ORDERS YOU ASS!!' NOW TAKE ME TO THE PRINCE SO KILL HIM!!

As i stand there all i can think of is" dont kill him dont kill him dont kill him" trying not to fall into temptation i lead him back to midnights

As i stand there all i can think of is" dont kill him dont kill him dont kill him" trying not to fall into temptation i lead him back to midnights castle i me an the ninja jump the fence i walk over to midnight " listen closely he called us triangle eared twig tail creatures he wants to turn me in for the bounty too an he said your weak an your cross suck ass".

Midnight went outside and got comfronted by the man, but before the man could speak, Midnight yelled at him

"LISTEN JACK ASS!! I'M A PRINCE, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, THAT'S A LOT OF SHIT TALKING YOU WERE DOING, SAY IT TO MY FACE!! THIS IS MY TERRITORY, BITCH I'LL KILL YOUMYSELF!!"

The man blinked in amazement to the Prince's words. He hadn't ever heard a Prince use such language...or walk out without any gurads. He rose his dagger and charged at the Prince, thinking he is helpless, but Midnight easily dodged, thanks to his reflexes and he slashed the guy up his spinal coard, but not deep enough to reach the actual coard. The man turned to attack back but Midnight was already in mid-attack, hitting the man's right lung causeing him to fall.

"Damn nekos..."

The man mumbled as he grabbed Midnight's tail and pulled him down, making him land on his dagger, lucky for Midnight it was only a stomach wound...but it still hurt like a bitch. Midnight made the final blow to the man's throat, severing the breathing tube

"NEVER TALK DOWN TO US NEKOS!! Let that be a lesson, you take with you in death! Bitch!!"

Midnight walked away, slightly dizzy from his stomach wound. He walked to Kiba and smiled

"Shall we go back to breakfast now?"

I grab midnight needle an thread in hand "you know what to do" an makes midnight sit an i start mending the wound as i finish i bandage him back up "ok now lets get breakfest an i was impressed i left you something on your bed while you was fighting i might need the extra help sometime or a spareing partner".

Midnight smiled and nodded, leading him to the kitchen to eat

"Ok, thank yoooou!"

Midnight got food for both of them and sat at a table smiling happily

• 2 weeks later...

"Midnight i have been thinking i have a human friend that has neko guards an staff want to pull a switch he dont trust them at all he wont mind much"

Midnight smiled very happily and quickly nodded

"YES!!!LETS GO HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!"

Midnight ran our quickly, rounding up his guards and smiling happily

"Ok" as i open the front door "i kind of let him know before i told you say your goodbyes to your gaurds an welcome your new staff trust me i think they are just as excited as you are" an i go talk to the prince out side i wait for midnight to send out his staff.

Midnight said his good byes and sent his staff out side. He ran ahead of them, his ears perked up with joy and his tail swaying with excitement

Midnight quickly jumped up and down happily.

"HORRAY!!! LETS GO NOW!!!"

Midnight showed them where everything was smiling every second during the tour. He then showed them to all their rooms and told them to start tomorrow. He was so happy now...he quickly ran to Kiba and wrapped his arms around him, kissing him

"THANK YO--"

He turned dark red and quickly ran off into the woods, he didn't mean to kiss Kiba...it just happened

Midnight was blushing now...he didn't know what to say or even what to do...

"I-I'm sorry...."

He looked down slightly

"I didn't know what t-to do... \b-but can I...kiss you again...?"

I looked at midnight "dont push it lets go back you'll get us killed" jokeing around but couldnt help but think that i did like that i did like the kiss i might let him do it again" lets get back i need a shower an you stink what the hell did you step in?"

"I think I ended up stepping in some kind of dog or wolf shit...that's just nasty!!"

He looked at his foot and scrapped it on the ground

"That's so NASTY!!!"

He shivered

"Lets go home and get cleaned up, this is nasty...I smell like shit"

My ears perk up "you got a lot of jokes kitty boy how about i lift my leg an .... let go home i need a bath instead of a shower" trying to calm down

Midnight blinked slightly and laughed a bit

"You're so cute!!" Ok, lets go!"

He ran home happily and got naked quickly, hiding on the edge of the bath so Kiba didn't see him

I run after midnight getting home shortly after he dose " now where that little ball of energy go" as i get nake an get in the bath an relax