The Neko Prince And His Protector (Kiba X Kira) ((Possiably 18+))

KiraMidnight

Midnight laughed a bit and smiled, licking Kiba's cheek happily

"Nyann!!"

He tried to but he knew it was useless since Kiba was stronger then he was

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• FrostMidnight

Midnight smiled sweetly and innocentally.

"Well, that's your choice Kiba! You're the one that is in charge here, not me."

Midnight hugged Kiba softly

"You're so cute Kiba!!"

Midnight rubbed his eyes and looked up, as he did so he blushed darkly and thought hard about what he should do, so he decided to pounce on Kiba, blushing darkly as he did so.

"Nothing....I'm on top though, I dominate you wolfy boy!"

He thought of what he called Kiba and realized that this man was a wolf...he smiled sweetly

• 3 weeks later...

"The smell of wet dog!"

Midnight laughed a bit and kicked himself out of Kiba's grip and tackled him again, kissing his lip

Midnight smiled and kissed Kiba again, moving his hand down between Kiba's leg and softly playing with his member, blushing darker

Midnights ears go down a bit from pleasure and he licks Kiba's ear softly as he continues to move his hand against Kiba's dick feeling it get hard and blushing darkly

Midnight blushed darkly at how big Kiba was and without hesitation Midnight placed himself above Kiba's dick and took a deep breath, glad the water had made them both wet. He then began going down on Kiba, closing his eyes a bit.

Midnight moaned a bit more, amazed he could take all of Kiba the way he did, he didn't expect to ever get this far with anyone.....especialy not a wolf neko...but he loved it so much and he didn't want it to stop. He began slowly riding Kiba, hoping Kiba would pre cum soon so it would be easier to move on him

As i start to pre cum i bend midnight over an start to go faster pounding harder every time pulling midnights hair i push in hard an sucks on midnight ear "i love you " i whisper an i start pounding again

Midnight moaned more as his hair was pulled and his ear. But as he heard those words his heart skipped a beat andhe turned darker red

"I-I-I love you.....too!"

He had never been told by anyone that he was loved...and hearing Kiba say that made him happy. Maybe someone actually could care for a prince like himself....

"P-please....just don't stop yet..."

He begged quietly

Hearing those words i grip midnights waist an push in as far as i can go an than slowly work my member in an out feeling midnights tight hole i go on like that for a couple more minutes "midnight i am about to cum" as i try to hold it in so i can go longer

Midnight slightly lets out a pleasured moan as he glances back and nods

"Please do..but cum deep inside me....I wanna feel your warmth in me Kiba!"

Midnight nodded breathing hard from tiredness. He had never laid with a man before....but now that he did he decided he would never ever let Kiba go....he would fight for him no matter the cost.

"Kiba.....will you remain by my side forever.....?"

He turned red, and his heart raced fast