• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• zzziro

• unlove

Top Posters In This Topic

O.o

Magnificent Alien Being

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Welcome to YO, Welcome to our World! We call it "Earth"!

Please, tell me what the difference is....

Gush, of course you can. I don't intend to sound rude, but instead of asking, you should have tried.... silly question. *laughter*

Can you believe it, today's technology gives you access to the register button! YESH! The register button. Click it, enjoy it! Intuitive Interface! Full website Control! ;)

Welcome to the 21st century-

Again, yes you can( Smartphone). Open your browser and visit YO. Most browsers feature automatic tablet/smartphone optimization.

One more thing; You can't using a black-white phone- Humans used it a couple of years ago. I heard some still use it. xP

Ado: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REGISTER A NEW NICK using the same IP.

Rule is: One nick, one Household.

If you want to change your nick, simply message Key( click here

+ click on send message)!

Again, welcome to the 21st century! I know, we, humans and our tech. - Difficult!!*smiles*

PS: If you want to EDIT your profile and/or visit interactive sites, you need to use a browser featuring Flash, Java, HTML5 tech.... etc.

You can edit your profile if you use the full site version (one of the 3 black themes). The mobile theme (white theme) doesn't have the function to edit profiles, nor does it display profile customizations.