What If

tumblr_m5yfven7x61r2r6zso1_500.gif

Character Catalogue

Yukio- pink

Kouu- light blue

Yuu- green

Extras- white

Chapter one

What if…. What if. What if was a word that came to Yuu’s mind reputedly. What if was the only thing that let his imagination run wild. Especially from the place he was from. It was always day in day out. Nothing really to it. It would be a great surprise if anything actually did happen. Life was so boring for him. There was no point of it he though sometimes. Little did he know, one decision he made could affect his life greatly.

There he sat, at his usual spot by the window at his last period class on day 2. He sighed into his hand that held his falling head up.

His eyes suddenly averted from the board and to the clouds outside of the window. The sight of them blowing back as usual made him die of boredom.

He couldn’t wait to get out of school, just so he could go home, do his homework, get a snack and then find something to entertain him for the rest of the evening.

Riiiiiiiiiing! Finally. The bell rang. He got up and gathered his things to leave as his teacher slipped in a reminder of the homework over the loud noises of the chairs moving and the chattering in both the classroom and hallway.

He walked the same route to his boring locker, saying hi to his friends who he’d occasionally pass.

He’d open up his locker then take out his bag, putting in his binder then adding other things such as his pencil case or a sweater. He would then close his locker then walked down the closest stairs to the exit of the school, leaving from the back to meet up with his friends. Yep. The same as usual.

After he would meet up with all his friends, they would walk to the left side of the school then half of them would split up. They would talk about whatever before another 3 of them would split off, turning at the stop sign.

After several minutes of walking, the 6 would become 2. It would be just him and Yukio. They would talk about the most stupid stuff ever. Well he would anyways. They would turn on her street and eventually get to her house.

He would sometimes come in for a drink of water or a light snack despite his mom telling him to come straight home. She wouldn’t know anyways, she doesn’t come home until late.

For ten minutes plus, he would have to walk by himself. If he was lucky, he would see his neighbours and get a ride from them. But today he didn’t.

It was almost like magic to him how it could be such a cold day in the morning yet be so hot in the evening. He just wanted a break, since he decided to not go to Yukio's home today.

He went to the park, to swing. Despite his age, he was pretty childish. He placed his bag on to the blue bench that was always behind the swings.

He took in a deep breath and let it all out. He was quite surprised he didn’t see his cousin and his friends that usually filled the park around that time.

He began to swing. He loved the feeling of the wind that blew threw his hair but this time, the wind was stronger than he thought.

The white fluffy clouds he once saw was then gray and blowing faster and faster across the evening sky.

He simply got off the swing, placing a blue umbrella he had in his bag, over his back so his stuff didn’t get wet. He walked back to the swings and started to swing again. It wasn’t like the rain was gonna do him anymore harm; it was more fun this way anyways.

Not long after, the rain came pouring down. It was at the point where it hurt when it touched his soft pale skin.

He got off the swing one last time, running to his back and umbrella. He couldn’t help but laugh at how wet he was.

As he walked, the rain cooled. If it wasn’t for the things in his bag and the hard rain, he would have been legit dancing in the rain. Later on, he reached the last block to get to his house.

Sometimes, he would feel socially escalated from everyone else since he was the last house on this road that seemed to have no end yet did. He reached in his pocket, taking out his wet key in his wet pocket.

Somehow this day seemed a bit more interesting from every other day. He stepped up to his door and unlocked it, being frightened by the thunder's roar.

He closed his door then locked it. His house was dark. He hated the dark. He did his usual call to see if anyone was home. Not a soul.

He sneezed then rubbed his nose. He then noticed how chilled his wet uniform was. He took off his shoes and socks, plopping off his surprisingly dry bag on the floor beside the two wet objects.

He walked upstairs, taking off his clothing, including his underwear, and then placing them all in the washing machine.

He got out new clothing which was rather big on him but it was warm. He walked into his room and sat on his bed as he opened up his laptop to work on his prezi.

He sighed, finally about to relax when he heard three knocks. At first he ignored it but then he heard it once again. He was somewhat creeped out but then he turned on all the lights as he went down stairs.

He walked over to the door and shockingly, there was no one there. He shook it off, thinking it was just his imagination.

He crept over to the kitchen. He couldn’t get over how cold it was downstairs compared to his room which was always hot.

He opened both the fridge and cupboard at the same time as usual to see what was there. Lasagna… pizza… bento for lunch tomorrow…. Sukiyaki… oo cake!

He got out the cake, then a fork and plate and began eating, but before he could even take a bite, thunder and lightning flashed, one right after the other.

He nearly dropped his cake as he saw a figure appear at his back window right after the lightning flashed.

Those three knocks… he heard them once again… what was it? He was curios enough to walk up to it but chicken enough not to go.

He heard the door push open but no one or nothing move. The figure that was once outside was now in front of him. He got so scared; he fell off the chair he sat on.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU?! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE DAMN IT!!!” he screamed, but the figure said nothing. Suddenly, this day wasn’t so boring.

{H-hello e-everyone! U-um…. Th-this is my f-first s-story... So… um... t-thanks f-for r-reading an-and i h-hope y-you l-like it! pl-please tell m-me h-how to improve on the n-next ch-chapter! once again, t-thanks f-for reading!

P.S. y-yes i know this chapt. is short b-but the n-next w-will b-be l-longer :D }

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suichi Hatori

• Justme

• Miro

• pan1999

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

{GOOOMMEEENNNAAASAIII! I actually forgot to update and eve write chapter two! I promise I’ll have the next chapter in soon! Please enjoy!}

P.S. yes i know this chapt. is short but the next will b-be longer }

What if

Previously in chapter one

Those three knocks… he heard them once again… what was it? He was curious enough to walk up to it but chicken enough not to go.

He heard the door push open but no one or nothing move. The figure that was once outside was now in front of him. He got so scared; he fell off the chair he sat on.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU?! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE DAMN IT!!!” he screamed, but the figure said nothing. Suddenly, this day wasn’t so boring.

Chapter 2

The figure stood still, almost if it were a statue, frozen in place forever. The boy on the floor continued to scream, loudly. It was ear pricing and extremely annoying.

The figure winced, in pain from a deep wound and from the screech. “Would you….” It mumbled in a deep and low voice.

The boy immediately stopped screaming as soon at the sound waves from the one standing his ear drums. His heart was beating out of his chest; he had never been so scared in his life.

Thank you” the figure thanked him as he took another sloppy and wet step towards him. It was silent yet again and the winds started to pick up. He always hated that sort of thing. He feared it to be exact.

W-wh... w-wha... D-... w-a...” the trembling boy tried to speak but all that came out were letter pronunciations that made no sense at all. A human- let alone a… whatever it was, could understand what he had said.

I’m sorry what was that?” it asked somehow, kindly. His voice was deep and it could be easily told from that, his gender was male. Or something along those lines. Although he could have been wrong, some females have freakishly deep voices as well.

What do you want from me?!” he finally managed to blurt out. It was more of a statement the way he said it than a question.

Oh me? I just came in the closest house I could find. It’s raining really hard ya know?” he responded, his hand held to his stomach wound. “Also I was hoping to find some medical stuff in here. There’s kind of a hole in me” he added.

Of course, the not so bored boy was amongst the lines of confused, scared and panicky. At that point, he didn’t know what to think. What he dreaming or something?

He took a breath in then out, closing his eyes, then opening them once again. Definitely not a dream. “Your… wound… let me heal it?” he asked. He didn’t know if he was allowed to or not, even if he said he was looking for something to heal it close to a minuet ago.

Yeah! Thanks!” he grinned closing his eyes. Once he finally stopped smiling, he was lead upstairs by the trembling boy. “Your name?” the peppy boy asked.

Yuu hesitantly opened his mouth and took his finally step before arriving at the second level. “it’s Yuu” he said after a long silent pause.

Well, nice to meet you, Yuu! I’m Kouu!” he almost giggled like said. “Kouu? Isn’t that like a girl name?” he asked “sadly” was his almost inaudible response.

After the last words were spoken, they didn’t say a thing until Yuu was completely finished. “There, I’m finished. You can leave now” he almost ordered.

Eh?? Ch-chotto! Mate!” {Wait a minute} he quickly blurted out. “Yes? What is it?” he asked in an annoyed tone. “Can’t I just stay here for a week? My ship won’t recover until then!” he honestly told him, begging and pleadingly.

What dah hell? Did you just say ship? Space ship?” he asked in curiosity, wanting a clarification of what he just heard.

You heard right!! Guess what? I’m an alien!” he somewhat randomly said. For a moment, he stared at the alien boy in shock, horrible, disbelief. He swallowed hard and blinked, furrowing hi eye brows slightly “prove it.” he demanded

Mmmkaayy! I’ll show you my true form and speak my language!” he cheered merrily and pulled his wrist close to his face and clicked a heap of buttons, unbelievably fast.

The boy in disbelieve watched as a sharp neon blue light twinkled all around the so called alien. In a blink or two the light vanished and Kouu was no longer looking as cute as he did before. Wait cute? Okay then… anyways, he looked like… well… an alien!

His skin transformed to a pale colour, to a dark grayish blue. His eyes we no longer icy blue, they were an eye throbbing green, way brighter than his green eyes. His hair was no longer blond; it was a gray that fell to his waist. It wasn’t like he didn’t look any good…. But he was completely hot. Probably the best looking alien there has ever been. Although he would have guessed that where was more of his kind?

Holy… shit” were the only two words that came out of his mouth, expressing how he felt at that moment. He wasn’t sure if he should have been scared or amazed.

Wait, this is my language!” he first said in English but then cleared his voice and then all of a sudden “zequavalikashinuytekivloshkij” was what was heard. Yuu simply looked and him and blinked “wha?

The alien… laughed? “Jijijijiji!” he noised. “That’s how you say hello in my language!” he explained. “Lol nope. Not learning that language” he mumbled to himself, laughing lightly to himself. The alien of course didn’t understand why he laughed and did nothing.

A few seconds past and he turned back to his human form “so do you believe me now?” he asked, in a cute way. “Nooo. I don’t” he said with sarcasm. The alien, but of course, didn’t understand “well… I don’t know what else to show you that you wouldn’t consider gross!” he whined, almost.

I was being sarcastic?” he said in almost a question form, like most teens do, and crossed his arms “my apologizes!” he said as he bowed his head “… it’s fine nothing to worry about” he told him after a while.

So what are you doing here anyway?” he asked, trying to fill his curiosity “oh that…” he started off and blushed in embarrassment, rubbing the back of his head.

I kind of crashed here while I was eating” he admitted quietly. “Wow. Okay then?” was Yuu’s response. Typical teenager. “well whatever. How long is your ship to repair?” he asked.

A week or so” he responded. “So you’re saying I could stay?” he asked excitedly

I guess so…?” he was cut off by the alien screeching “great!” then jumping, making the house shake

Okay, do not do that” he said, trying to regain his balance

Right sorry… but there’s one more thing I gotta tell you…

~el fini~

{I really hope this chapter was good and all! I kind of just went with the flow and typed it. Sorry if some of it makes no sense, especially the alien talk. That will only be understood in my head and my head only. Haha so I hope you all enjoyed your Sundays! I’ll try to update every Sunday and… Thursday. Yeah I like Thursday. So yeh bye... oh and please review!}

{Well I actually ended up typing another story the next day! {Posted it days later anyhow} It took a couple hours because I suck at typing on a lap top and I got sick again. also, since I couldn't use my home computer, I didn't have the right colour for Kouu! forgive me for that and the short chapter!!! haha, anywhere, enjoy! }

P.S. this is written from Yuu’s perspective

What if

Previously in chapter two

“So you’re saying I could stay?” he asked excitedly

“I guess so…?” he was cut off by the alien screeching “great!” then jumping, making the house shake

“Okay, do not do that” he said, trying to regain his balance

“Right sorry… but there’s one more thing I gotta tell you…”

Chapter 3

My stomach totally dropped. I don’t even know why I was so nervous and shit but whatever. “Y-yeah… what is it?” I ask, stuttering a bit. I feel like an idiot stuttering like that.

Well. I might die, along with you” he told me. Wait what. Now I had a reason to be nervous. Scared even.

What do you mean die?!” I cried out. I wanted to know the meaning of this so I could avoid my death at all costs… except my death.

Well there are kinda other aliens from the planet kletsovikanexia that are after me.” He told me. Like, how the hell did he even pronounce shit like that without wanting to cut his tongue off from frustration?

Yeah so what does that have to do with me?” I asked. Honestly I didn’t see how I could die too. “Are you that stupid? Everyone knows that the kletsovikanexians always destroy everything and anyone that their prey uses, touches or even talks to!” He explained.

"wait… I forgot you’re human so you don’t know that” he quickly added. ‘Yeah? And he calls me stupid?’ I thought to myself.

So there is a way to stop us from perishing right?” I asked optimistically. I was hoping for a yes but obviously he wasn’t thinking the same thing “nope. Not at all” he said, somehow calmly… the hell?

eh?!” what do you mean no?!” I loudly asked as I shook him. “Sstaaapp shuuaaakkkkkiiinnngg mewewew!” he demanded as he kinda just… slipped through my hands. I didn’t bother to question what he did.

Okay, so they are about yekinsodizx ekemouftickilerfertg away from us.” “What?” I asked to clarify “not everyone speaks… whatever your language is ya know” “I know, sorry. I’m plexankontonirainian by the way." “Good to know”.

Yekinsodizx ekemouftickilerfertg means one day but in earth time it’s one month. I’ll be gone in a week. And yes that’s in earth days.” He explained to me. “ye-kin-so-di-zx ek-ee-mouf-tickiler-fertg” I repeated in separated words “I guess it isn’t all that hard…” I trailed off “haha… you haven’t seen our writing.” He responded to me “yeah and I don’t want to” I shot back at him. “So back to topic?”

Oh! Right!” he smiled at me “once I leave, they’ll catch me somewhere else and I’ll be killed so you don’t have to worry about the loss of your life” he reassured me “ yeah… but what about you?” I asked. I had to admit I was concerned.

He looked at me as if there was a hole in my face or something. I touched my face… just to make sure “me…? Well. I guess I’ll just die. It’s no biggy.” He seemed almost a bit sad about it. I probably shouldn’t have asked. Hey, you would have… wouldn’t you?

So anyways…. I’m hungry. And tired.” He told me. I’m guessing he was expecting me to baby him or something. I guess I kinda have to. “Well. You should eat first then sleep. What do you like to eat?” I asked. Here come the weird ass names.

Klopazopakiki! It means banana!” he told me. Well I guess that wasn’t too weird… “Yeah. Okay we got lots. Come down stairs with me” I told him as I left the infirmary room. He followed

So here we were down stairs. I was legit just staring at him. Eat this klopazopakiki. No, he wasn’t even eating it. He would suck on it; not even taking the skin off then the insides would just disappear. I didn’t dare ask.

These are really small bananas.” He told me after finishing about like… ten? “I guess they are for you...” I kind of just laughed. He actually laughed along with me. It was almost cute.

So you’re full now?” I asked to regain conversation. “not really but it'll do.” he told me then speedily running up the stairs to my room. I sighed, turned off the lights then walked upstairs.

I’m gonna take a shower alright?” I told him as I walked into the bathroom and stripped off my clothing. I heard him respond. Wasn’t quite sure though. I got in the shower and turned on the water.

I quickly jumped to the back before the cold water could touch me. Soon after, the water running along the floor felt warm so I stepped forward and-

Hallo~!” the brunette cheered, causing me to jump back and fall the bath shower floor. I looked up and saw the naked boy in front of me, obviously I blushed. Completely red.

It took me a minute or two to recalibrate. “Um… and the reason you’re in here is because? And I don’t even want to know how you got in here” I told him, now standing face to face with him.

Well. I wanted to see your body and I needed to take a shower too” he explained. Wait what. Did I just hear what I just did? Seriously! What the fuck!

w-what??” I managed to say. My face was still red and I could feel my heart beat out of my chest. Could he actually see the figure popping out of my chest? Probably.

“Yeah. I think you are really good looking and you’re really… hot and sexy. I think that’s what the humans called it” he told me, his ice blue hues piercing a deep glare into my emerald ones.

I took a step back, and then he took a step forward. I did it again. He followed. Eventually, I ended up on the cool bathtub wall. “That’s… interesting…” I softly said.

His hands softly pressed against my chest. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. My heart beat faster. His face was close to mine. Way too close. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump

Yuu-kun…”

{Cliff-hanger! Haha now you are forced to read the next chapter! Well, once it comes out. Well I really hope you enjoyed this chapter haha. It almost seems that my yaoi moments always come in the third part of the series. Haha so, stay tuned! }

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
arigato! i know it's short and all but i needed that sort of ending. i just finished a new chapter which i'm not too happy with but it needs to be written! so i'm really glad you liked my story and i hope you look forward to more!

thanks! i just finished it too! i just need to fix one thing then post it! i hope you like it. it's a bit longer though. but not really. anyway thanks!

{Yes!! So this chapter is where the yaoi lies and it’s gonna be long and interesting and it’s just gonna be good! Also, just to warn you, in December, i will NOT be updating new chapters, mostly due to my grandfather’s death so I’ll be going to another country and it’s just gonna be a very busy month for me and my family so don’t get worried and think I died when it’s Thursday and it’s no new chapter. So I shall waste no more of your time, enjoy this chapter! }

P.O.V: Yuu, narrator

What if

Previously in chapter three

“Yeah. I think you are really good looking and you’re really… hot and sexy. I think that’s what the humans called it” he told me, his ice blue hues piercing a deep glare into my emerald ones.

I took a step back, and then he took a step forward. I did it again. He followed. Eventually, I ended up on the cool bathtub wall. “That’s… interesting…” I softly said.

His hands softly pressed against my chest. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. My heart beat faster. His face was close to mine. Way too close. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump

“Yuu-kun…”

Chapter 4

What the hell. What the hell is going on right now? Seriously! Only a second ago, I was peacefully taking a shower and now this boy- no alien, was in here with my, about to kiss me!

The smaller brunette stepped in closer; their bodies connected and a shiver went down Yuu’s back.

Oh my… my oh my... he’s so close and our bodies are touching and I’m blushing aren’t i? Why is he doing this to me? Maybe it’s an alien thing? Oh God oh God oh God… oh my he’s getting way too close to my face! But why can’t I pull away?

Moments later, their lips were slowly and gently connected. The two wet pairs of lips pressed harder against the other.

Nn…”I soft moan formed from Yuu’s mouth, allowing a brief chance to add his tongue into the mixture. Which he did.

With their tongues now smashed together, Kouu’s hand wondered to the crotch of Yuu which was frankly hard.

So hard…” the alien teased threw the kiss, causing the human to blush more. This made him smirk.

He dived back in for another kiss, only to find his lips didn’t meet his, but inside it met his cheek.

P-please no more…” Yuu begged, almost pleaded to get him to stop.

Kouu didn’t want to stop. Defiantly not after that sight he just saw. Yuu looking so innocent. He was wet and his hair covered most of his forehead and he was blushing. Defiantly not wanting to stop, he stepped back. Although he didn’t want to, he begged him to so it was only fair if he did. Well at least for the humans it was.

The human breathed uneven and averted eye contact with the alien before he caught his breath and got out the bathroom

What’s up with this guy…?” he mumbled to himself “right…. he’s an alien.” He added to his quiet aloud thoughts.

From that point on, after they were both dressed, they didn’t talk. Well, one tried to anyways.

I said I was sorry a million times!” Kouu complained. “” still nothing from Yuu. He was clearly upset…. Or embarrassed?

He opened his mouth, taking in a deep breath. For a second, Kouu’s hopes were up, however… “Let’s go to bed… it’s late.” The moody boy decided.

It wasn’t in his place to argue so he simply agreed. Besides, the got to sleep beside each other anyways.

So here I am… in bed with this pervert alien that I shouldn’t trust at all but still somehow do… what’s wrong with me?

But anyways, I wonder how we’ll manage tomorrow… I actually wonder what I’m supposed to do with him when I go to school tomorrow. I guess he should stay here… no. wait yes? Ugh! I don’ know. I guess I’ll just have to sleep on it. “Good night…” “Nighty night.

Something… heavy on top of me… why do my covers feel so heavy and hot? And why is it moving… and that faint voice… ugh… five minutes I wanna sleep.

YUU!” the loud voice called out, half way waking the sleepy boy up. “You’re buzztroid thingy is making a lot of noise and it’s annoying!” it complained.

Yuu’s eyes where now fully open and he was now fully aware of what was going on. “It’s an alarm and get the hell off me” he gave the alien a quick shove then got up from bed, yawning and stretching then rubbing his eyes as he walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Awe… you’re mean!” Kouu called out for him to hear in the bathroom. “I know, thanks” he responded with a slight laugh.

About ten minutes later, he was eating breakfast, as a matter of fact; he was just finishing, along with his alien… friend I guess you could say.

Alright. I’m going to school. You stay here. There are lots of bananas and entering things I left here for you to do. Don’t touch, burn, destroy, play with, eat or go on anything I didn’t say you could okay?

Yeah. I know, I’ll be working on my ship anyways.” He reassured. “And if someone calls or if my mom comes?” Yuu asked “I ignore it and I disappear” he replied “good. Well, see ya. I’ll be home when I’m home” he told him before shutting the front door, headed off for school.

All by myself…

You what?!?” the red headed girl asked loudly. “God Yukio! Keep it the fuck down!” Yuu responded.

Well, this is my best friend Yukio. We’ve known each other for like… ever? And we do everything and I mean everything together. Well, I used to force her back then but now she forces me.

But seriously? And alien?” she asked again in disbelief “if you don’t believe me I can show you him this evening. But I’m telling you this bitch is a real life alien.” He told her just before the bell rung.

Man… this is hard work. And I’m hungry!” Kouu told himself as he wiped the sweat from his forehead and stood straight once more. He abandoned his ship outside and walked in the house threw the back door.

He walked into the kitchen and looked threw the fridge. "Well… he said I could have this thing called a… bento? So I’ll have that. It’s around lunch time to!

He sat at the kitchen take with chopsticks in one hand as the other started to unwrap the plastic.

The plastic was off and I was ready to be eaten. “Itadekimasu!”He clapped his hands together and jabbed his chopsticks into a tomato which oozed out the orangey red-green insides.

He took and bite from it and his eyes instantly lit up “so… good!” he cheered before the whole entire bento was devoured in a spilt second like he just shoved it all down his throat! “I think I’ll eat some bananas now.

Swo you’re rweally swure itsh an alien?” the ginger asked for the millionth time “yes. I’m sure. And finish eating while you talk damn it… it’s nasty.” He complained. Yukio swallowed her food and laughed “sooorryy!” “It’s fine.

Still, how do ya know?” she asked, needing proof “well for one, he teleports.” “Example?” “Uh... nope.” “Why not?” “You really don’t want to know.” “I probably don’t… so any other evidence?” “Yep.” “What?

He has his weird ass language. Like banana in his language is... what it was called… Klopazopakiki! Yeah. And to say hello... Shit I don’t even remember. By the way, he eats bananas by sucking on them then the insides just disappear!” he explained “weird.” She commented “weird is correct.” He added. The bell rang

Lunch is over.” “No shit Sherlock.” “It’s all elementary my dear Watson

Soon, the last bell had rang. Everyone did their regular end of day things and soon the school yard was empty and everyone was on sidewalks, walking to wherever.

Everyone usually walked at a slow pace to chill or talk with their friends. Others who had things to do or simply wanted to get home would walk faster. This time, Yuu was one of them. Along with Yukio of course.

Damn it Yuu slow down! I can’t keep up!” she called, out of breath “maybe if you didn’t eat so much you could!” he joked “fuck you! I’m waaay lighter than you!” she laughed as she finally caught up to the fast walking boy.

The door was being unlocked. They both made it there, one out of breath and the other anxious to see this alien. Well, they both were to be honest and all.

"Kouu… I’m home! And I brought a friend!

~el fini~

{Woot! So I got some humor and shit in there. Okay, this chapter wasn’t as long as I thought it would be but it’s like 1,283 words long! It should be good. An 8 thousand story so far (around those boundaries). Cool. Well, I hope you liked this chapter and more shall be coming soon!}

I'm sorry about your grandfather :( Be safe and gonna wait for your return :D *hugs*

The chapter was yummy! *____* I loved it so much! foxy3

oh my lord. thank you so very much! everyone with their nice comments are making me so very motavated to make a new chapter! i'm glad that people are reading it i feel awesmazing! i will start another chapter like right now! thank you~! :Red_fox7:foxy3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oooommmmggg i'm so sorry!!1i've been away on a trip but i swear once i get home in like 4 or so days i'll make a new chapter! i was already working on one before i left so i'll be a quick finish! sorry for the wait!

• 1 month later...

this is an important announcement.

you see, over the months I've improve so much in my writing skills it simply won't flow with the story.

that and I've also lost interest in it so this will no longer be updated. but I assure you I will Wright better fanfictions in the not so distance future, why, I'm even working on one right as now called: 'The Red Diary' so once chapter one is complete, you may check it out.

I'm dearly sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you'll find it in your minds to forgive my quitting of this story