• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• nicicia

• Shin-Chan

• gin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder... will it show all the way to where the manga is currently? Or will that part with Akashi be Season 3?

Ah... Nevermind. Can't wait for Kuroko to face off with the GoMs again.

:hamtaro-005 (8):

I also wonder to where the anime shall show the events from the manga.

It started pretty nicely. I actually can't wait to see ..... [check spoiler, but if you don't read the manga - don't ].

Can't wait for Kuro-chi to show his new move! And actually to see him shoot, god!!

o.O

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, do you mean his...

(Don't touch this if you have yet to finish the manga, don't spoil the fun)

Phantom shot?

I can't wait to see how they animate that too.

^.^

I think apart from that another thing I want to see would be.....

(Again, don't touch if you never read finish the manga!!)

Kise doing 'Perfect Copy' and copy the GoMs' special skill and attributes.... though Kuroko's 'Phantom Shot' comes first.

>.

Spoilers below, open on your expenses. =.o'

That too! The copy cat of GoM's in action is marvelous! Frankly speaking though, I saw the episodes planned are 12.... I just really hope it is a big joke. I mean, what the? ... Will they even get to show the match between Seirin and Rakuzan on the Winter Cup? No idea if you saw the last two chapters released of the manga, but I was literally zooming my screen. ;D

Woah! I was being swamped with my studies and when I come back suddenly there was Kuroko and his .....

Phantom Drive....

OMG!!:hamtaro-005 (23):

Regarding the 12 episode issue.... I guess I don't know but then again, anime can cover a lot of manga chapters in a single episode so it should be fine...

If not, I will go and beg for the third season and if needed, start a petition!!

(Don't peek if you are not updated on the manga...)

They simply MUST show Rakuzan Vs Serin!! It's the freaking climax for goodness sake! Don't leave us hanging in the anime!!

:Red_fox:

Can't wait for the next episode!!:Red_fox11:

Omg there is so much stuff I'm looking forward to this season! So much stuff!

Wait, it's only 12 episodes??

In that case I think it will end with

the match against Kise...hopefully we can get that far. If not then a season 3 will start with Kise and end with Akashi. I think.

No,no. I saw there are many sites saying it will be 26 episodes. Wondered why ANN got only 12 in their database. Anyway, LOL.

DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just... OMG!!!!! Next, next OMG! I can't wait for the big match with Aomine!!!! GOSH! I can't wait to see Kise copying even the Emperor's Eye of Akashi @_@ But most of all.....DUDES! XD Just, the feels! I read the newest chapter 234! I just can't get one thing.... why Akashi manages to break all players' balance and they fall down!? I think he presses something...? I mean... it's odd!! Not to mention that a few times I mistook him for Kuroko in his play! And I swear I looked carefully at the manga, the play of Touou and Seirin, Aomine does something very similar to what Akashi does to the ball. But it was just one move, no idea. BUT! I just loved how Aomine said he will force Kagami out the zone, if he fails to stop Akashi. Because it will crash his focus and spirit, since even at 100% he can't stop the Emperor. So... my question is... when the fuck will Akashi and Kurokochi get into the fucken zone!?.... Will they?

I crazily know that I'm a big fan of Ahomine and I can't wait to see his rematch against Seirin's Ace. But there's this tiny part of meh that doesn't want to watch it coz' you know---er well Aho-- argh forget it.

P.S their opening vid was nice esp. Murasaki-guy's hair moved like loreal cm and shit.

I really hope and pray that Kuroko will enter the Zone since everybody love the ZONE. LOL wut!? And can someone please crush Akashi? He's pissing the hell out of me.

So there will be 26 episodes then? Oh dude I hope so! I'm so excited for this!

Everyone loves The Zone, yeah! It was kind of funny, though, like after Kagami entered The Zone, then everyone of else of the Miracles managed to enter it too. It was like you get the Zone! And you get the Zone! Everybody gets the Zone! XDD

But I do wonder...what if Kuroko can't enter the Zone? Ever? I mean it would be epic if he did. Can you imagine? But what if he is the only who can't, and he still manages to win without it?

HAHAHA I think that's great~! I mean he could create his own technique that can surpass all of their effin' zones and can make Akashi kneel to him bwahaha. I hope that would be the possible plot or so.