Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

On the middle of the night Kazuya was reading all the information about his servitors. The only suspect was the man who was taking care of the garden. He worked for the prime Minister before which insisted the last gardener was good for nothing. Could the prime Minister be the head behind all this story?

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Hiro thought that he would tell Kazuya about his suspense or not. He didn't want to be seen as weirdo again as he used to be. But, it seemed like everyone tried to find the truth that who could be a murderer. No one could rely on as their eyes told. Anyway, Hiro didn't want to see more injures and blood again, he decided to meet Kazuya in an instant...

It’s late” Kazuya thought and let the papers on his table. He was already dressed in his pyjama so he went to bath one more time before he lay on his bed. When to turn off the candle he heard a knock on his door. “Who could be at this hour?” he said loudly and went to open the door. He was surprised to see Hiro.

After Kazuya let him intohis room, Hiro stood still and told what he thought to him. It was so strange that Kazuya only nodded his head and grinned. Hiro also noticed about how different of that gardener from others and also he would look for more and proved. Kazuya agreed and accepted him to watch out this man. He emphasized, not to show that Hiro and he knew who was the trouble maker in this palce....

After Hiro left Kazuya rushed to his bed. He lay there alone in that huge bed waiting for the sleep to come. He was more than happy the boy had the same opinion as him: that gardener was strange and could be the killer's man. Kazuya wanted to find more about him so he could discover who was the person who killer his wife.

Hiro walked back happily after he knew that Kazuya felt the strange way of that gardener as he did too. And he needed more evidence as the King said too. Since then, while Hiro prepared something more, he tried to pass the garden to see that man, and also asked some people there about how to grow the garden and the way to fertilize by trying to be near him as much as he could. It's time to face the danger for him...

Shisu was feeling better after Hiro took care of giving him soup all day. His wife was taking good care of him too while Kazuya was alone in his room almost all time. He knew what Hiro was doing and he hoped the boy would discover information about the killer. Meanwhile he sent a spy to the village of that gardener to find all about his past.

Hiro thought it was the weak point as both of the leaders of this town like Kazuya and Shisu were injured and sick. He tried to treat both of them with the best remedy he could find and also advised the head chef what could he do more to recover them with nutrition. And the spy he sent to follow that gardener found out about the bitter life of him before he worked in this palace....

"I want something sweet. Ask Hiro to do them for me" Kazuya asked his servitor while he was reading the report about the gardener. So he had many siblings and he needed to help all of them. “Could he for lots of money to kill the king from someone order?” Kazuya thought throwing the papers on his table.

Hiro brought dungo in hot ginger soup for Kazuya as his order. And he also prepared other soup for Shisu too, before he knocked the door, he heard something about the gardener who was in the suspense. Hiro thought that he would ask that guy by himself instead of both who were still injured like this. Then he went in the room, passed the sweets to them and bowed his head before leaving. He would ask the truth even if how hard it was dangerous, he would do....

"What do you think Shisu? Can be the Prime Minister behind all these? I never thought he can do this." Kazuya asked Shisu. He went into his brother room checking how he was feeling. "I'm not sure Kazu. It can be his son too. Don't forget he wanted to marry Amaya too. He wasn't happy when she chose you instead of him." Kazuya nodded “You are right. I didn’t think on him”.

Hiro went to the garden alone. He needed to ask and make sure that it's not just only the camouflage or trap along him or anyone else here. And it seemed no one was there. With no fear, he still wandered through there, and then he fell down and was hit on his back. He heard someone laughed at him and also step on his right hand, too. Uncleared to see that face, it's too dark there...

“You need to investigate him too Kazu. He’s living in the province for two years.” Shisu noticed and laid his head on the pillow. Kazuya knew his brother must sleep and wanted to leave when his servitor came running. “Your Highness I saw with my own eyes how the gardener hit Hiro with a stone on his head. Go in the garden quickly”.

"Why do you want to kill me?" Hiro asked the man who hit him so hard, and he told him to shut up why tiring his arms backward. And he used the black wool stripe to cover Hiro's eyes too. Hiro also tried to move and shout to ask for a favor but he felt the sharpen knife was ready pricking on his throat at this moment. The gardener pressed it down and emphasized him to close his mouth or to die.....

Kazuya ran as fast as he could to save the boy. He had the soldiers with him too so they could catch the killer. Once he arrived in the garden he took his dagger from his belt and threw it in the gardener. Finally he got the killer. “Are you ok Hiro?” he asked once he came next to the boy.

Hiro was pale after he felt that his blood was covered all around his body, and more than that the gardener who was stabbed by the King's dagger decided to be suicide before everyone around here asking and arresting him. Hiro couldn't believe his eyes that how cold heart of this man who could kill himself without hesitating like this, then he fainted....

Seeing the boy has fainted Hiro took him into his arms and ran inside quickly. Once he was on Hiro room he let the boy slowly on his bed and asked for a doctor. He found one of Hiro’s shirts on a chair and tried to stop the bleeding. He was worried for the boy but upset in the same time that the gardener killed himself. It was a long way to find who was evil-minded behind all those plans.

Hiro saw a woman walked through the clear glassy door. He felt so getting used to that shadow. When he followed her there once he watched down but he had no toes! He was shocked and thought that he died from this wild world, and nothing to lose and to gain.. He decided to move as fast as he could but look like he still stood by his own. "Where I am now?" He asked himself and no more pain on his body either...

The doctor came out from Hiro’s room and bowed “He lost so much blood Your Highness. I’m not sure if he would survive. His life it’s in our Lord hands”. Kazuya yelled and wanted to kill the doctor “Don’t say this idiot. If you don’t save his life I will kill you with my own hands.” Then he entered into the room and looked at the boy. He was pale and almost dead.

It took so long way to go. That woman vanished and all around was white and bright. Hiro thought about this was hell or heaven for him. And yes, he started to recall the day when he was a queen Amaya, all around turned into his mind like a flashback. That day of celebration, a man who'd conveyed the tray of the big feast was that gardener. And it's him who pressed a knife on his throat, that's all....

The doctor came back with some medicine so Kazuya left the room and went to see Shisu. “The gardener is dead brother. Now we have no other clues who are the real killer. Who could order all us to die? That gardener had no reason to kill us. Somebody else paid him to do that. But whom?”

Hiro stopped and looked around the place he was standing. It started darker and many school of bugs flew to him. He screamed out so loud and tried to swapped them out. But it seemed many ones could dive under his skin and made him roared aloud. He felt confused if he died why he felt all pain like this......

“I don’t know Kazu. No idea who can be. But now that that man is dead we must be careful. He may try to get another person to finish this job”. Kazuya looked at his brother “You are right Kazu but it won’t be easy to find such a person so soon. We still have some time to dig and search for the truth. And we will start with that gardener family”.

Hiro couldn't even wiggle his fingers, after he opened his eyes. The ceiling up above seemed like moving and all blurred. He tried to say but his voice also lost. The wound around his neck reminded him to stay still. Then, one of his co worker in the kitchen who took care of him came closer and shouted so loud, "Hiro, are you ok??" And he ran out to tell others happily....

As they were speaking he heard a knock on the door “ Come in” Kazuya asked. A boy which he never saw before but was from the kitchen judging from his clothes entered and bowed. “Your Highness, Hiro opened his eyes. I already call the doctor” he said and bowed again. “I will go visit him” Kazuya answered and make the sign for the boy to leave.