Say whatever you want XVII

Saga

stressed.. been missing drawing and editing with my pentab.. :I

T_T my hands are itching.... ugh.. D;

and I wanna edit my set.. :I HOWWWW?!?!?!?!

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Tsetsua

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... i was wondering if anyone could help me here. ^^''

by mistake i clicked on the cross of the "YO Christmas Specials: YaoiOtaku's Christmas Tree 2013 ; Host Club 「Christmas Wishes」 .::2013::. ; [ WINTER SCHOOL ] ~*Mikazuki*~" and it disappeared from the home page! >.

how can i put it back there?! :o

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

XD. It won't appear. However, it was re-published so it appears anew on your home page. (:

------

._.' Yaoi fan's problem,

me: oh no, I have to study, I have math test tomorrow..

me:is that yaoi?

ur set is awesomeness why u want new one? lol

that's really me loooooooool

Still no confirm from her about our gifts...well maybe tomorrow..I hope so..

The gift that i sent is from Indonesian's FC fro Mao. But I have a plan to send a gift too for Mao from myself...but still confused about what i'll give to him.. :p

Aaah. So happy. Now my name here is -Lithium-.

I really, really like this word. Now I am going to make a song called "Lithium" that'll make the song "Titanium" totally fall down on my knees. Muahaha.

Okay, not really. XD

Haha, I know what you mean. I get so stuck on so many levels, but that's why it's so important to tell yourself.

"No matter what medium you're going to use. Use anything you feel more comfortable with.

Type/Write till your fingers hurt, your head hurt.

Take a break, give yourself a treat.

Then don't worry about errors or mistakes, just keep going. Write, then do corrections or polishing at the end!"

:leaf12:

At least, that is what I usually do. LOL. For a non experienced writer, this is something they go through. But if you write more fanfictions or the like, the easier it gets. To my surprise, most people don't care much for grammar or spelling.[/color]

Thanks a bunch for these tips! For a non experienced writer it's hard to start writing, any tips help! :hamtaro-005 (8):

yeah, about….3 this week and 4 next week and then its over for this year :hamtaro-005 (21):

Im great, though I overslept today and got to work after my boss. but at least she didnt say anything, she just stared :))))

, thats lucky and a good day when you don't get reprimanded by the bosses for being late lol Im sometimes late because of public transport being unreliable but so far I haven't been more then 10 mins late and not often So I haven't been told off about my tardiness as yet :) I hope we both continue to be lucky!!

I've been late only for 2 times up to now, because Im still a new worker XDDDD the first time when I was late my boss was also late so she didnt knew it :))

anyway, I bet its just the beginning because knowing my sleeping habit Im sure it wont be the last time when I'll be late :p