Why do you like/love Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi?

Ero Gaki

Reasons why i like/love sekaiichi hatsukoi

● the title itself is so romantic, "Worlds Greatest First Love"

● the Takano X Onodera pairing, both of them had only each other on their minds. For ten years! I love how Takano love Ritsu. A super cold guy, whose so in love with someone jaded. The amount of sweetness Takano gives ... oh especially that scene when Takano held Ritsu's hand, feigning to be sick at the train station. His internal confession.. (commense squealing!!♡♡)

● the other pairings are very interesting too, it focus on the struggles of being in a relationship, not only the sexual aspects of dating. Which i prefer when reading BL mangas. (Although the sexy time is appreciated! ^_^)

● in the anime- the ending song for season2 ;Ai kotoba- i so love this song.. very fitting to the story. Whenever i hear it, it gives me the feeling of 'first love' .. :leaf4:

Oohh... I know that feeling... I'm so in love with Sekaiichi Hatsukoi... their lines were so simply magical.

like what you said, the title itself is already heart-catching and really.. you captures the genuine feeling of a true romance.

Takano-Onodera is my most favorite pair in the yaoi world. You can feel how Takano is head over heels in love with Onodera.

Within a decade of being a mess, though he had managed to move on...the day when he and onodera met again, instead of getting mad or getting a revenge, he let the feeling that was kept for good rose up again.

It's the feeling that makes you want to rethink just how deep of an impact is the word "first love" means. Plus, you can feel the passion of their feelings for one another when making love. Seriously, I just can't get enough of this manga..

Next to Takano X Onodera, the second couple that has climbed up the chart is Yokozawa X Kirishima... Kyaaahh!!! I really went ahead and read the light novel straight up. they're just so good together.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• gin

• SCAR

• beatlechan

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi in a very simple reason it makes me fall in love... the story is simple but so romantic I love the characters they make me want to watch and read them again and again. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I love this anime soo much because it has many life and love lessons, the couples are realistically in love(not so kuch about YukinaXKisa's situation but still lovely!), and it so fricken funny that i could watch it a million time and never get bored of it! My favorite is obviously Takano and Onodera! i just love how Takano always messes with Onodera and his viewpoint he is like soo in love and i love how Onodera is so stubborn but is really making sure that it is love that he is feeling(although sometimes i do feel that he should just give up and claim that it is love)!! Love this anime sooooo much and the art is awesome! ^.^