Why do you like/love Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi?

Ero Gaki

I wanna know why you like Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. I love it because Yukina Kou is th- I mean, i love it because it's kinda romantic and because of it, i knew how a first love isn't easy to forget and all. It also has lessons and because of it, i knew how to create a Manga. XD

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• gin

• SCAR

• beatlechan

Top Posters In This Topic

smoother art, more of the other couples, and those draw you in moments that just happen to go south and make you want to flip a table. lol:_red_fox 15

Hard to explain why I like it. :cuteonion24: Each character makes me laugh, especially Takano. :cuteonion26: Also, the way each couple ends up together is more possible to happen than in Junjou Romantica. (Maybe not Yukina's and Kisa's though.)

• 2 weeks later...

It so sweet! All the pairs! It makes you go "kyaaa~" by reading them. > Tsundere uke are cute~ & I love seme who teases the uke! Such cute couple. And I got a thing for plots involving kids. Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is simply amazing, one of my favorites!

• 1 month later...
It so sweet! All the pairs! It makes you go "kyaaa~" by reading them. > Tsundere uke are cute~ & I love seme who teases the uke! Such cute couple. And I got a thing for plots involving kids. Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is simply amazing, one of my favorites!

Do not worry~ Yokozawa and Kirishima will steal the spotlight this 2012. XD

• 3 weeks later...

sekaiichi hatsukoi.. ~ page turner when your reading a manga

and for sure, once you watch it at night.. your gonna sleep in the morning.. :)

every chapters is exciting.. ^^

Do not worry~ Yokozawa and Kirishima will steal the spotlight this 2012. XD

I got a typo. 2012 is supposed to be 2014. Gomene. XD

I love the way takano forcing himself into ritsu's life like almost everytime he gets chance rabbit8

and I love kisa shouta personality, liking men for their appearances. Reminded me of how I love guys with beautiful faces and I would just like staring at their faces intensely leaf3

I love how Kisa jumped into conclusions that Yukina was cheating but in the end, he got embarrassed because it was for him. It is cute.

• 2 weeks later...

It gives me some sort of feeling. After I lost interest in straight couples.

I can say that, Sekai- is simply refreshing to anyone who watch and read the manga.

*sniffs. Sekai~ is one of my favorite Yaoi may it be in ANIME or MANGA. I just can't resist those cute couples. Whether they're arguing or not.

• 2 weeks later...

coz if I were Ritsu, I'd definitely give in already and fall in love with Takano all over again. rabbit8

and every chapter just makes my heart skip a beat~~!!

.I think it was mainly because of Kisa and Yukina ' at first' and the rest of the gang of course. I just love both Junjou and Sekaiichi.

But after reading Kirishima and Yokozowa's novel . Maan that guy needs some love and I really got hooked especially with the new couple Zen and Takafumi. So I can't really weight what series was my favorite, Junjou or Sekaiichi!? I guess they got my love and interest.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the fluffy romantic stuff, even that feeling when you just want to bang their heads together and ask them what the problem is. I get Ritsu's fear that Takano is just messing with him and that makes it feel a lot more real, well to me me anyway.

Its just my taste.

Can't say why really, but I guess I fell in love with Takano's personality and Ritsu's attitude towards him too. There's lot of pulling and pushing in their story and not to mention the smexiness. Although it seems that Ritsu's helpless against his own feelings, not admitting that he still do love Takano but his actions take over his reasoning. ;p I adore Yukina too. ^^

• 1 month later...

hello everyone ..... can i join you ?? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
helloo... umm wud u mind chatting wid me as well ??rabbit0

I really like it because the dynamic between the two "main" characters was really cute. Takano is definitely the type of cold man (he's so cool, haa) who wouldn't do determinate things if it wasn't for the fact that he's still hopelessly in love with Ritsu. I would have chomped off Ritsu's arms at first (well, in a cute way? [don't try this at home]), honestly, because how can you be so oblivious, but then again I loved the little thing he did with his tummy when he was nervous and his adorkable determination to get his work straight. Also his love for books, heh, and his messy way of living.

I also really loved Yukina/Kisa. Yukina is so handsome and the way he fell completely in love with Kisa, even though the older so insicure about everything (which is why he's an interesting character), is the best.

(I got dragged in it because of Junjou Romantica, I must admit [squeals].)

I love all the couples but my favorite is takano and ondera. The dynamic between them is hilarious but they are so cute.

I also really loved Yukina/Kisa. Yukina is so handsome and the way he fell completely in love with Kisa, even though the older so insicure about everything (which is why he's an interesting character), is the best.

(I got dragged in it because of Junjou Romantica, I must admit [squeals].)

The first time I watched. I totally missed that kisa was the older one. He definitely doesn't act like it or look it for that matter. But I really surprised by the older uke/ younger seme dynamic of their relationship. I still didnt know too much about yaoi then. Btw love Jr. One if the first ones I watched.

Reasons why i like/love sekaiichi hatsukoi

● the title itself is so romantic, "Worlds Greatest First Love"

● the Takano X Onodera pairing, both of them had only each other on their minds. For ten years! I love how Takano love Ritsu. A super cold guy, whose so in love with someone jaded. The amount of sweetness Takano gives ... oh especially that scene when Takano held Ritsu's hand, feigning to be sick at the train station. His internal confession.. (commense squealing!!♡♡)

● the other pairings are very interesting too, it focus on the struggles of being in a relationship, not only the sexual aspects of dating. Which i prefer when reading BL mangas. (Although the sexy time is appreciated! ^_^)

● in the anime- the ending song for season2 ;Ai kotoba- i so love this song.. very fitting to the story. Whenever i hear it, it gives me the feeling of 'first love' .. :leaf4:

• 4 weeks later...

Because even though it has a few cliches, the author makes sure to work well with them. It just... idk, tugs at the heartstrings. I think the main thing in making a good manga is making the characters have reasonable flaws, which this manga does have ;)