I can't open anything else...

YaoTaku98

I don't know why but I can only open the main page of YO Forums. If I attempt to click on other pages, it can't connect. My internet connection isn't having a problem because I can open other sites without trouble... Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm using my phone right now... =_="

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoTaku98

• Key

• unlove

• italics

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Oh, Ok... Thanks for the info... ^^ I wonder if it's fixed now? I can navigate YO freely now.. :D

• 3 weeks later...

You know, I really really do have to applaud you guys. I know that people know you are working hard, but I don't think they realize just how much from a technical side you have to do as a network administrator.. You guys are fixing problems at a frequency that you don't even see in a lot of smaller corporations! (Example, my work place.) I'm amazed at how busy you must be..

You guys are frikin awesome! ^///^

Yep, I wonder if they do it voluntarily.... I can imagine being a moderator for free, but being a server administrator for free? NO!~ NEVER!