DRAMAtical Murder

chelx09

So... Yeah! :leaf5:

lol.. Sorry.. leaf1 I'm just excited that I've just downloaded DRAMAtical Murder!! FINALLY!!! :leaf12:

And, because I love it... I'm gonna tell you guys where I got it and the things I've done! :leaf18:

~Firstly, I've set my

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
then restarted my computer...

~Then, this is where you can find the

and basically, you just have to download it.. The file is quite large, about 3Gb so it might take a long time... (Of course, that's still depending on your internet's speed.) :leaf13:

~Then after that.. hmmm.. In the folder: [Fuwanovel] DRAMAtical Murder (this is the file you downloaded), you want to run sdrt4280j.exe first before running DMMd_crack_for_ver110.exe . And in the setup, you just want to click the [N] there, which means Next.

~Then, this is the part where I was freaked out because I thought I did something wrong and I might download the file again.. :leaf7: BUT!!! After the setup of sdrt4280j.exe .. You just want to RESTART your computer BEFORE running the DMMd_crack_for_ver110.exe ... Hahaha.. Because what I did was, after the setup, I was so excited and run the crack immediately then it wouldn't work!! I was so nervous and I almost cried! :leaf9: (Really!!) But then I decided to restart my computer then, yay! It worked!! leaf1

So, that's it!!! :leaf20:

I am now starting to play DMMd and I'm totally excited!!! :leaf15:

1_zps2279757b.jpg

2_zps5a01c0ca.jpg

3_zpsbf8a4353.jpg

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that... IT'S ALREADY IN ENGLISH!! Yay! So you don't have to download the English patch or anything!! Just PLAY!!

Oh well, that's all for now~ Gonna play! leaf2

Hahaha.. Good bye social life~ (for a while) :leaf5::leaf5:

Enjoy playing! :leaf15:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chelx09

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• Asakura-Sama

• PervyDemoness

I really want to ask this. What is torrent and where should i download it? When i try to open [Fuwanovel] DRAMAtical Murder it just comes up in my notepad...Help?

• 2 weeks later...

Eto... Hmmm.. When you click the word "torrent file" above it will direct you here --->

And what you do is to scroll down and you'll see this: 1383991_167399960134233_280889481_n.jpg

And click download... And then follow the rest of the instructions up there ^^^ :)

-Hope this helps... Just PM me if anything bad happens,, I mean, if it wouldn't work... :D

Love the game (and everything Nitro Chitral make) so much.

Oddly, didn't seem to have any issues downloading it. (But pc already set so I can download/Play Japanese games...

...How far is everyone? Been meaning to play more of it for ages, but degree...D:

I've gotten all the good endings so far, and the Virus/Trip and Mink bad endings. I'm going to get the other bad endings.

Yatta~ So happy you guys can play it!!! I've finished long ago but I still play it every now and then~~ I love every good endings but I special love Noiz's and Ren's route~~ *Trip and Virus' route is soooo hot too~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey I downloaded it from FuwaNovel but the file to install does this: untitled223_zps26a49f43.png. I have Windows XP, and I've tried other methods to download it and it has not worked. So help?

Awww.. I ran the Crack thing but it launched for a minute and then closed.. I restarted and everything. :/

Figured it out. xD I thought my system local was in Japanese, but it wasn't, lmao. xDD

hmmm ok so funny question...

Does this game run on the Linux operating system Ubuntu? Do you run it in .Wine? Does .Wine accept it?

sorry for being weird but i hate windows and Microsoft

• 11 months later...

Wait, can I ask, how to install sdrt4280j.exe? Because I can't find it in any folder. Help! T_T

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I don't like using torrents either, how to obtain the direct link?

downloaded it from here homie ;>