Black Butler RP (Ka-chan and Alice Michaelis)

Alice Michaelis

Ciel slowly moved up and kisses Sebastian's lips, then he put his head next to Sebastian's. "I'm tired... stay with me tonight too." Ciel hesitated a bit. "... please." Ciel then hugged Sebastian, and closed his eyes as he laid there with his head leaned against Sebastian's cheek and Ciel's body on top of his. "Sebastian, what are we now?"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alice Michaelis

• Ka-chan

"Whatever you would like Ciel." I say and hold him against me.

"But I need to get you changed if you want to go to bed. I'm sure these clothes aren't comfortable." I say and sit up with Ciel in my arms. I get up and change his clothes; then unbutton my shirt just a few. I take off my socks and get into the bed with Ciel and hold him against me.

Ciel frowned dissapointed. "Sebastian would accept it easily if I said we would remain nothing but a Master with his faithful Butler..." Ciel thought, but quickly pushed the thought away. To ruin this moment was the last thing he wanted to do. Ciel snuggled up against Sebastian with closed eyes. Ciel felt safe, and all his worries were gone. In fact, Ciel felt happy. Ciel smiled, even though he was awake. "Thank you, Sebastian."

"Of course Ciel. And remember that I can read your mind at times. What you thought was entirely wrong. Yes I would have accepted it but that is because that is my job. But I would never have done it easily in my heart. I love you Ciel and don't ever think for a second that I don't, or that I would have this any other way because I wouldn't." I say then kiss Ciel and hold him tightly.

"And it's nice to see you smile." I mumble against his lips.

Ciel blushed bright red from Sebastian's words and kiss, but he didn't let the smile fade. He buried his face into Sebastian, slowly dozing off to sleep. "Sebastian, I-..." Ciel said but didn't finish, as he already dozed off to sleep. But in his sleep he had a very happy face.

---Next day---

As Ciel woke up, he could smell Sebastian's scent clearly. He opened his eyes and saw into Sebastian's face and shocked was about to get up as he remembered what happened the day before. He then settled down and smiled lightly, closing his eyes again. He didn't want to wake up before Sebastian. "I like your smell..." he whispered as he leaned up against Sebastian's chest and relaxed.

I smirk as I here what Ciel said. I had been awake and didn't want to disturb him seeing as how he was laying right on top of me.

"I'm glad you think so." I say to Ciel and kiss the top of his head.

"I myself am quite fond of yours as well." I say and hold him against me loing every moment of this.

"Ciel, what would you like to do today?" I ask so that I can pick out some clothes for him.

Ciel blushed bright red when Sebastian replied. He wouldn't have said it if he knew that Sebastian was awake. "Huh?! You were awake?!" Ciel said as he placed his hands on Sebastian's chest and pushed himself up, looking him in the eyes. "You!..." Ciel gave up. He didn't feel like scolding him. He laid back down. "Nothing for now..."

"Umph." I say as Ciel pushed on my chest. Then I just waited for him to say something. He doesn't want to do anything right now but I have an idea.

"Okay." I say with a chuckle and wrap my arms around Ciel's waist.

"How about we go and look around at everything. I don't think I have seen all of this manor yet, but I do think there is an inside spa if you would like to go and see it." I say and roll to where we are both facing each other with my forehead against his. My arms still around his waist. I close my eyes and breath in his sent then kiss him softly.

Ciel kissed back lightly. "Sure..." Ciel sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Nn... let's go." Ciel crawled to the edge of the bed and jumped off. "I don't think I've seen everything yet either." Ciel then bowed over Sebastian. "... hey." Ciel kissed Sebastian's forehead lightly. "If you lied to me yesterday, I'll let Grell have access to you the whole time and I won't be around. So it better be true."

Ciel then stood back up and turned his back towards Sebastian. "I didn't lie at least..."

"Why would I lie to you?" I ask feeling disappointed that he doubted me. I get up and put back on my vest and button my shirt. I don't worry with the jacket or shoes since it is only us.

"What would you like to wear today?" I ask as I look through your clothes.

"I don't know... it's just the thought about it that makes me doubt you. Sorry." Ciel said and looked back at Sebastian. "Anything blue." Ciel says. "And black. Blue and black. Which ones doesn't matter."

Ciel nodded. "That will do." Ciel took a step towards Sebastian, waiting for him to dress him up. "Hey, Sebastian." Ciel suddenly said. "I want a kiss..." CIel waited for Sebastian's reaction and also the kiss.

"... don't mock me.." Ciel looked away slightly embarrassed. He then grabbed the front of Sebastian's shirt, pulled him closer and kissed him softly on the lips. "Do it..." Ciel let go of Sebastian, still looking at him but blushing.

Ciel kissed Sebastian back, and as the kiss ended he replied. "... that." Ciel blushed but not more than he did with all the other kisses. (apart from the very first one of course) Ciel looked away with a forced frowny look. "Let's go, shall we?"

"Okay." I say and pick ciel up holding him close to me. I start to walk aroung the mansion not worrying about shoes for ciel or me.

"I love you." I say and kiss him on the nose.

"... me too." Ciel blushed and shyed away. "I love you too..." Ciel then said, just to give him a proper reply that one time. "Where are we looking first?" Ciel asked since he was carried by Sebastian and therefore it was Sebastian leading the way and not him.

Ciel blushed bright red by Sebastian's words and actions, making him hide his face into Sebastian's shoulder. "... you're embarrassing me." Ciel tried to stay calm, but to be honest he wanted to hug him so bad. "Let's start with seeing the spa room then. I'm rather curious to see what it looks like."

"Alright." I say then walk off to the right. I open the door with one hand then walk inside. It looks like this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

But with a glass roof.

With a side room

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry looks like this just scroll a bit you have to let it load

With this side room but a bit more 1800s

- - - Updated - - -

I walk in and set Ciel down on his feet.

"Do you like it?" I ask looking at the water I prepared after he went to sleep early this morning it is warm with rose petals and the sweet sent if vinalla and jasmine.