Black Butler RP (Ka-chan and Alice Michaelis)

Alice Michaelis

My eyes flash open glowing as Ciel shakes me.

"Very sorry my lord." I say and open the door for you get out and offer you my hand.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alice Michaelis

• Ka-chan

"Tsk." Ciel took his hand and got out of the carriage. He looked around. "No one around..." he mumbled.

Ciel took a deep breath, filling his nostrils with fresh air. Ciel slightly smiled, but quickly frowned again as he started walking, still holding his hand. "Come."

"Yes my lord." I say and follow after you. I lead you up to the door and open it for you. I lead you inside and take you up the stairs and to your room.

"I will go and get the bags." I say and start to leave your side.

"... fine." Ciel responded, but looking down, frowning even more than ever. Ciel turned around and walked over to a window, looking outside.

"Ciel? Is everything alright?." I ask and walk back over to you.

"I could always tell the driver to bring in the bags." I say in hopes of cheering you up.

"I've got something to tell you later, but not now." Ciel replied without looking at Sebastian just once. "Come meet me around 6 pm. I'll tell you then."

"Yes my lord." I say with a bow then hug you.

"Don't be so distraught..........." I say then ruffle your hair and go retrieve the begs. I put away all of your clothes then mine then start on dinner preparations. The meat would take a while to thaw out so I went to the library and started to read then slowly fell asleep with my glasses on in a more comfortable outfit. Black skinny jeans and a white top with a vest and no gloves.

As Sebastian hugged him, Ciel blushed, and just as he was about to push him away, he ruffled his hair and left. Ciel then just stopd there wide-eyed and blushing looking at the door. He the frowned and looked down. "How am I supposed to tell him now..."

As it was nearing 6 P.M, Ciel couldn't relax. "I need to tell him... yeah... I absolutely have to..." Ciel said to himself, looking out of the window. "But how am I supposed to say it?..." Ciel looked away from the window and at the door. "He'll be here soon, and if I don't say I don't know what I should do..." Ciel looked down. "Or if I should even do anything..."

At 6 P.M. Ciel groaned annoyed. "He's not here. That useless demon..." Ciel mumbled to himself. "If he doesn't show up I'll just go find him."

I am asleep in the library oddly dreaming of Ciel. Well I actually dream of Ciel mostly lately when I do dream.

It passed 6 P.M. and Ciel sighed anniyed. "Fine then." Ciel rushed out of his room and checked every room he could from his bedroom. "Where is he?!..." Ciel kept on looking and looking without any luck.

As Ciel got to the library which was on the of the last rooms. Ciel opened the door and walked in. "Sebastian." Ciel looked around to see where he could be. As soon as Ciel saw Sebastian on the couch, he walked over there with long steps. "Sebastian." Ciel said again and right after that; Ciel slapped him. "Wake up."

I bolted awake after the feeling of being hit. I open my eyes to see Ciel standing there looking pretty pissed.

"I am terribly sorry mi'lord. Is ther-" I cut myself off as I notice the time.

"*Sigh.* I'm so sorry, I-I-I fell asleep reading." I say as I sit up and readjust my glasses. I pat the spot next to me and scoot over close to the arm rest to give you room to sit.

"What did you need to tell me Ciel?" I ask as I put on the light jacket that I had folded neatly over the pack of the couch. I look into his eyes and he looks torn between something.

"Are you alright?" I ask concern laced within my words and in my eyes.

"Yes there is, and if you had met me on time my feet wouldn't feel sore from running around from room to room!" Ciel had raised his voice. As Ciel saw that Sebastian scooted a bit to the side on the couch, Ciel hesitated to sit down. "You were supposed to meet me at 6!" Ciel hit Sebastian's leg with his staff. "You're useless." Ciel then looked down and gribbed tighter around his staff. "It was really important too, it's like you don't even care..." A tear began to roll down his cheek, but Ciel didn't seem to notice it at all. "I hate you..."

"Is that really how you feel?" I ask as a pang of hurt radiates through me. I notice the tear and stand up infront of Ciel. I put my bare hand on his face and wipe it away with my thumb.

"Please don't cry Ciel it hurts me to see you like this." I say and pull him into a tight hug.

"You have no idea the effect that has on me. You mean so much to me that it hurts so much to see you like this." I run my fingers through his hair and remove the eye patch.

"Contract or not I could never hurt you or leave you. You will be my- no you are my undoing Ciel." I say and burry my face in Ciel's hair breathing in his sent. I may not have said "I love you." But that would sound off, me being a demon and all. I hope Ciel understands though.

Ciel started crying, but he didn't make a sound. He felt like hugging Sebastian back, but he was still mad at him. "How come that a demon can feel anything else for it's prey other than lust?..." Ciel asked trying to make his voice sound as normal as possible, but you could still hear the sadness in it. "Sebastian... I don't want you to lie to me, so... what you just said, do you really mean it?..." Ciel asked, hoping for himself that Sebastian meant it, as the thing Ciel wanted to say this whole time was; I'm in love with you.

"Of course Ciel." I say and pull Ciel away from me to look into his eyes.

"Believe me if you want but I l-love you Ciel." I say looking into his eyes still having one of my arms wrapped around his waist.

"I l-love you Ciel." Those words repeated themselves in his head. Ciel had his eyes wide open as he looked deeply into Sebastian's eyes, and the tears began to stream down his cheeks. "... me too." Ciel said and looked down to hide both his facial expession, his blushing and his tears. Ciel then let his head rest on Sebastian's chest, and Ciel held on tight on Sebastian's arm. "Sebastian, you're really useless, making your Master cry..." Ciel said, trying to not get completely swept away by the moment. "Don't you dare go anywhere..."

A real smile graced my face as I held Ciel, I removed the staff from his hand and carefully let it slip to the ground.

"Hm? I believe that is one order that I will have to disobey." I say and pick him up. I hold Ciel; tightly; bridal style and kiss him. I pulled away to give him time to breath and started walking towards his room.

"I am glad you feel the same way Ciel." I say and hold him close to me; burring my face in the nape of his neck.

"... don't disobey your Master..." Ciel didn't want to stop him. As Sebastian kissed him, Ciel blushed bright red, but he didn't try and resist. As Sebastian picked him up, Ciel let his head relax on Sebastian and his eyes nearly closed. Ciel inhaled Sebastian's scent and sighed. "Sebastian..." Ciel placed an arm around Sebastian's neck, holding onto him.

Ciel was now completely swept away by Sebastian.

I held him close to me as I walked to him room. When I got there I opened the door, closed it, then locked it. I kiss him again and sit on the bed with Ciel in my lap and my arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

"So Ciel~, do you like my new outfit?" I say(ask) against his lips; smirking. My clothes are black skinny jeans with frays, rips on the thighs, and knees, then a white blouse that is sheer like material that you can see through and I discarded the jacket somewhere already. No tie or gloves; and boots (that have a small heel) that come up a few inches below my knee.

With Ciel's arms on Sebastian's shoulders and his hands on the back of Sebastian's head, Ciel kissed him lightly on the lips and nodded. "Yeah, I do." Ciel was unsure of what to do, then Ciel placed his head on Sebastian's shoulder.

I kick of my shoes and slide back onto the bed holding you. I lay there with you on my chest then take off your shoes and jacket. I lay back down and hold you looking into your eyes.