Black Butler RP (Ka-chan and Alice Michaelis)

Alice Michaelis

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alice Michaelis

• Ka-chan

Ciel Phantomhive, the kid who took over for his parents when they both died in a fire, were playing chess as he waited for Sebastian to arrive with the cup of Earl Grey tea. He was bored as always. The only fun he had was that he was about to win, and that he could hear his servants storm around the mansion shouting and screaming. "Too noisy." he thought to himself, but he enjoyed listening to them though. Playing chess alone was rather boresome and lonely. Ciel moved his queen 2 steps ahead. "Checkmate." he whispered to himself. Sebastian walked in with Ciel's tea and a piece of a bakewell tart. "Sebastian, I'm bored." Ciel suddenly said to Sebastian, as he poked the enemy's king down.

(So we are doing long entries............. I'll try my best. Also I'm going to write mine in Sebastian's P.O.V. okay?)

I walk in and serve Ciel his tea, earl grey, his favorite. I also give him his snack. He says he's bored; hummm?

"If you would permit me to my lord I would challenge you to a game of chess." I say as I look at the the fallen king on the other side of the bored. This will definitely be an interesting game; I know all of his strategies from watching him for so long so I can predict what he will do.

//Well, you didn't say anything against it. Or did you? Sorry if you did. Really. If you want you can just do short entries. It's just difficult for me not to do so, but if you rather want to do short entries then it's fine. Really. Sorry. xD\\

"Hmm? How rare. Well, I'll allow you to do so, Sebastian." Ciel said and leaned back with the cup of tea in his hand, waiting for Sebastian to put all the pieces where they should stand. Ciel crossed his legs and relaxed, sighing from the ever lasting noise in the hallways. "Sebastian, before we start, fix their problem. I can't play with all this noise."

(I will try to do as long as I did before.)

"Yes my lord." I say with a bow and leave the room. I fix their problem and come back in.

"All finished." I say and set up the bored for the new game.

"What color would you prefer my lord?" I ask and take a seat.

//Ah, okay then. If it really becomes a problem you can always do a short entry - I might do that as well if I'm out of things to say or do. xD\\

"Black." Ciel replied without hesitation. He placed the cup of tea on the table and waited for Sebastian to do a turn. "White doesn't fit you." Ciel said with a grin smeared on his face. "Well, Sebastian, let's see who wins." Ciel said as he stopped grinning and looked at Sebastian.

I move out my knight and smirk at Ciel's comment.

"Yes well it does suit you Ciel~" I say and wait watching his reaction.

"Tch." Ciel just replied. Ciel moved his horse. He didn't like the colour white. So empty and kind of too happy with nothing. Ciel tried to imagine Sebastian and himself in white suits. He chuckled lightly at the picture in his head. "White don't suit neither of us." Ciel said and lightly poked to the chessboard. "Seba-" Ciel started but got interrupted by Finnian storming into the room with a huge branch. He smashed it into the floor and Ciel shut his eyes for every smash from the huge noise. He finished the rest of his tea and stood up. "I really don't like stopping a game so suddenly, but I'm tired. Sebastian, takeme to my room." Ciel said with a very raised voice indicating that he's annoyed. "Let us rather continue our game tomorrow."

"Yes my lord." I say standing up. I pick you up and take you to your room.

"Excuse me while I get your clothes." I say and go and change into a white suit not tail coat to humor you. I come back in with a smile on my face and get your clothes out of the dresser.

Ciel stared at Sebastian. "Sebastian, why are you wearing a white suit?" He said. "It really doesn't suit him very well." Ciel thought, holding back a chuckle. Ciel waited for Sebastian to undress him, but he didn't let him go out of his sight. "If he had a slightly differemt personality it might suit him." He then thought with a grin. "Sebastian you look stupid. Tell me, is there a reason for it?" Ciel said and sighed. Not because he was annoyed or bored, but because he actually didn't want him to take it off.It was fun to see him with such a different change.

"Just because I want to. A change seemed nice." I say and start to change Ciel.

"And do I look that stupid?" I ask reading your mind smirking.

"Yes you do-." Ciel said and yawned. "Sebastian, hurry up." Ciel said, still staring at Sebastian's change in clothes. "It's still suspicious that you just suddenly decided to change to white when I just told you that it doesn't suit you." Ciel said and put a hand on Sebastian's arm to feel it too. "Where did you find this?" Ciel asked, not giving up.

"It was from a costume from a case a long time ago." I say smirking

"And besides I only wanted to see your reaction My Lord." I say and finish changing Ciel.

"Hrmph." Ciel sat on his bed and slowly crawled under the blanket between his many pillows. "Sebastian, stay here until I fall asleep. That is an order." Ciel said, looking at Sebastian.

"Yes my lord." I say and stand by your bed waiting for you to fall asleep.

"I will be with you until the very end."

"You can't betray me, Sebastian. You can't..." Ciel said and fell asleep slowly, but he took his hand up and held onto Sebastian's suit as he slowly dozed off. The more his mind dissapeared, the tighter he clenched onto it.

I would never contract or not Ciel." I say and remove your hand and hold it as you sleep sitting in the chair by your bedside.

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As Ciel fell completely asleep his grip loosened and his face relaxed from the almost constant frown. The only moment that he's like any other boy in his age is when he's asleep. It began to pour outside his window. Ciel moved a bit around, but he did not pull his hand away any moment.

I just sit here and watch Ciel sleep. He is so peaceful when he is sleeping. I smile at the boy sleeping in font of me still holding my hand and start to slip into sleep as well.

In the middle of the night Ciel wakes up. He looked around his bedroom but it was pitch black. He covered himself with the blanket again and closed his eyes, but he felt uncomfortable. "Sebastian... Sebastian." Ciel rubbed his eyes. He wasn't afraid of the dark, and not his mansion either. The only thing that really scared him was the thought of Sebastian betraying him or loosing someone dear to him. "Sebastian... betraying me?" He thought. "He can't. It's not an option."

Surprised Ciel looksfrom where the voice came from, yet his unsettlibg felling didn't go away. "You'll protect me no matter what, right?" He asked, in hope that his answer might keep it*away. Ciel ruffled through his hair before lying back down.

"Of course why would you ask such a preposterous question Ciel?" I say in hopes of calming you down; my voice still a little groggy. He may not of heard me but still contract or not I can't leave or betray him; it would be my undoing if he isn't already.

"I feel rather uncomfortable..." Ciel said. "Sebastian, sleep next to me." Ciel blushed as he realised that he had no reason for Sebastian to sleep next to him in his bed when he already slept next to him on the chair. Ciel rolled over and turned his back against Sebastian with half of the bed free for Sebastian, but in fact it was so that Sebastian wouldn't ask why Ciel was so nice to allow him to join him in bed. Ciel kept on thinking that he should roll back to the middle so Sebastian wouldn't join him, since that would just be too kind of Ciel, and Sebasian was nothing but a demon slave that would lick his boots on his own free will.

"Yes my lord." I say with a slight incline of the head as a subtle gesture of a bow. I remove my shoes, tailcoat, tie, and gloves; folding them nicely over the back of the chair. I climb into Ciel's bed and lie on my back under the covers. I wonder what is bugging him, although I shouldn't ask. But when has that stopped me before.

"Ciel are you alright?" I ask with more concern in my voice than I thought would be there. I didn't know I was that worried about him, although I guess my sub-conscious is.