rp with animelover19912014

silverwolf

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animelover19912014

• silverwolf

After a few hours Fuji starts to wake up. He lets out a scream of pain as he feels the wound. Fuji hadn't felt pain in a long time

Fuji continues to scream his body has black blood coming out of the deep wound. The blood stains his shirt and continues to spread.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuji is startled to see Yuma near him after what he did. Even though he's startled he shows no emotion. Fuji just lays there thinking. "So what are you going to do with me?" Fuji asks not really caring.

Fuji chuckles and sits up. His wound throb a as he sits up but he continues until he's standing. Then he looks at Yuma and says "Im sad that you don't remember me...." He smiles lightly. Then he sighs. Fuji walks over to the tent flap and opens it up a bit to look at the moon. "The moon is my night as the sun is my dawn. Watch as the moon smiles on me and the sun says fairwell. Into the darkness I go until the time where I meet you again." He says this poem as he looks at the moon. He had said this before to Yuma when he was lost in the forest one night.

Yuma looked at him "your going to want to close that if one of the guards see you it will not go well for either of us I will get yelled at for letting you get up and then you will get yelled at for trying to leave even if you didn't." Yuma then looked at him he knew the poem but right now wasn't the time to get in to that discussion since they both needed to rest .

Fuji chuckles again and nods. He slowly walks over to the bed and lays back down. He continues to look up towards the sky even if he couldn't see it. "Even if I acted the way I did... I didn't actually want to hurt you" Fuji says after a while of silence, "I deeply apologize."

"for now leave it be we both need to rest" Yuma got up from his seat and laid down on his own bed and stared at the ceiling he didn't get what was going on in his fathers head but he was leaving it be for the moment

it wasn't to long and Yuma was out as well but his was more because he had woken up early and hadn't gotten much seep the night before

fuji wakes up to his wounds being gone. he looks around to see Yuma still sleeping on his bed. he stands up and silently walks over to Yuma. he then kisses him. After that he goes back to his bed and falls back to sleep.