rp with animelover19912014

silverwolf

Fuji frowns, says thank you and lays there... " I want to call someone but I can't like this..." He says. And then sighs

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animelover19912014

• silverwolf

Yuma shook his head "rest for now you can do what you need to later" Yuma leaned against the tree and waited to see how he would heal up and such

" that's good" Fuji says as he starts to drift off to sleep. " I'm glad you're safe." At that he goes into a deep sleep.

Yuma shook his head lightly and stayed where he was while he waited for the man to wake up since he wasn't going to leave him in a tree alone

After a while Fuji wakes up to see Yuma still sitting in the tree next to him. He then says "you're still here I figured you would have left." He starts to sit up and feels emence pain.

"I am not rude enough to leave you sleeping in a tree where you could easily fall out and break something." Yuma looked at him lightly what he had said was true he wasn't rude like that and nothing would keep him from making sure the man was awake before he left

Fuji nods and sits up he feels himself straining his wound but jumps out of the tree as if he were weightless. When he straightened up though he feels the pain. "Hay come on its not safe to roam in these wood so just come back to my manchine. You father will come soon enough for you..."

Yuma looked at him "I am better off in the tree and my father is on the front lines he only came home to have dinner with us since we asked him to every now and then" Yuma knew it would be months if not longer before his father could come for him

Fuji shruges and says "your better off at my mansion because everything in this forest that you would eat is poison. That's why it's called the poison forest...sooo why not. I won't try anything ..." under his breath he says for a while but he said it low enough so Yuma didn't hear him and he didn't move his lips eather.

Yuma looks at him lightly and then jumps down and looks at him "not everything is poison or you would be dead right now" Yuma was pointing at the covering on his side he knew what he could and couldn't eat because of a built up tolerance to certain poisons

At that Fuji laughs "ya I guess but still most things here are and the plants can go wild on certain nights and days...I figured I'd want to relax for a little while." Fuji smiles a little and starts to walk... He feels happy but doesn't now why...

Yuma shakes his head and then head back behind him not in the mood to argue with him at the moment. yuma was then going to find away to get out of this place and back home soon

After a little bit of walking Fuji can see the mansion. "Not much farther till we get there." Fuji quickly gets to the door and its opened for him by guards. He has one of the butler's get them some food and he leads Yuma to his study. It's not that great but he enjoys it. Fuji sits in his chair and says "You can look around or sit. I'm going to relax until the food gets here.

"you know you could just have someone take me home and no one would be the wiser that I had gone missing" Yuma wasn't all that sure that he wanted to stay there and was more then ready to go home since he had been brought there against his will

"I now that but right now your father has at least 25 of my men being tortured and or heals captive so I need you here. I apologize for what I did when we met. I don't usually do that.." After saying that Fuji started to mumble to him self the verses of a prayer he had Hurd as a child. Saying it hurts him but he never cares.

Yuma tossed his hands up and started walking around the room muttering to himself about how stupid the man was and such

Hence Fuji finishes his prayer he says I may be stupid but it's to help my men and even a demon king needs to have people to rule over

"Sorry... didn't mean to make you uncomfortable but while your here no one will hurt you at all. They no better." At that the butler comes in with food. Fuji takes a bit and says "Nothings poison go ahead and eat. You haven't eaten at all since we got here.

Yuma simply growled at him he wanted to go home and not be there for him this was stupid and ridiculous. Yuma held no say over what his father did and he knew that if it came down to it his father would let him rot before he would give in to anyone's demands

Fuji just shakes his head and eats more. "You will be able to leave soon. Because if he doesn't come I will bring you to him." Then he calls the butler in, "take Yuma and show him around then bring him to the guest room." "Yes Sir" the butler says.

Yuma let out a snort he didn't get this man but then again he didn't get his own father either. Yuma looked at the butler as if daring him to come near him Yuma was either going home or he was going to sit there still someone did take him home

The look on Yumas face makes Fuji laugh. "Don't be like that" he says through his laughing fit. "Just wait a few days then you can rather go or I will take you home.