• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animelover19912014

• silverwolf

Name:

Yuma

Looks:

Elves_In_Love_Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

Yuma walked out of his room and looked around his mother had requested he join her but so far he had no clue where she was so for now he would have to find her. Yuma wondered what his mother could possibly want but had a feeling that his father was home and that they would be having dinner together for the first time in years. Yuma eventually found his mother and smiled when he saw his father

Fuji stalks through the darkening area around the Elf princes home. He's been waiting for this chance for a long time. To kidnap the Elf prince from right under his father's nose. He stands outside the window leading to the Elf dinning room... He's already scoped out the prince's courtiers. That's the easiest place to take him from.

after dinned Yuma got up and headed back to his room he had homework from his studies to finish and then he was going to have to go to bed for the night so he could get up and get to his first lesson of the day the next morning. Yuma walked in to his room and closed the door behind him and sat down at his desk to do his work

Just before the Elf prince Yuma got into his room Fuji slipped in through the window. When Yuma sits at his desk Fuji makes his move. He silently walks up behind him and puts a gag in Yumas mouth and over his nose. The gag has a paralyzing agent in it that when inhaled will paralyze a person. After that he writes " I took it precious prince come get him if u can" then he flees with the Prince over his shoulder

- - - Updated - - -

Just before the Elf prince Yuma got into his room Fuji slipped in through the window. When Yuma sits at his desk Fuji makes his move. He silently walks up behind him and puts a gag in Yumas mouth and over his nose. The gag has a paralyzing agent in it that when inhaled will paralyze a person. After that he writes " I took it precious prince come get him if u can" then he flees with the Prince over his shoulder

Yuma freaked and inhaled quickly to scream and holler and then felt himself become paralyzed. Yuma's mind was racing he couldn't figure out what was going on but he didn't like it and he wanted to get lose but he couldn't move at all not even enough to struggle

Don't worry. Fuji says as he carries him to his castle it's going to be fun. U will be staying at my castle for the time being. Think of it as a sleep over. Fuji carries Yuma to the castle and places him in a bed. To make sure Yuma doesn't escape Fuji puts a shake around his angle and then gives him a drink.( antidote)

when Yuma comes to he hollered and demanded to be let go but didn't move because of the snake "what do you want form me" Yuma glared at him wondering what the hell this man wanted from him and he was going to get lose and beat the crap out of him as soon as he could

Oh I don't really want anything from you yet... Fuji says but soon enough...Soon enough. Then he shackles Yumas hands and legs to the bed frame. Just relax for a while

"let me go you jackass" Yuma struggled to get free of his shackles since the snake was no longer on him "you have to want something from me so what the hell do you want from me" Yuma continued to yank on his shackles and was determined to get free of them no matter what

Fuji turns and glares at Yuma... he then grins, grabs Yumas chin and forces a kiss on him... the more you taunt me the more you get its the same if you struggle. Fuji laughs and turns. Don't even try to get free If you do I will now and u may not like the punishment but I will. He licks his lips and leaves the room

Yuma was stunned and then continued to struggle eventually getting his hands free. he then messed with the shackles around his ankles. Yuma was determined to get free and if he had a chance he was going to run as fast as he could and get back to his family

At that Fuji walked back into the room clicking his toung. What do I tell you. Fuji walks over to Yuma and pins him to the bed. He shackles him again and then says now what should I do first... maybe. He grabs Yumas pants and starts to rub... the pulls up his shirt.

Yuma spit in his face and struggled to get free. "get away from me" Yuma wasn't going to sit there and let this man mess with him. and the more that he touched him the more Yuma struggled to get free no matter what

Fuji loving the struggling Yuma becomes more feverous. He rips off Yumas shirt and starts licking his nipples. Over and over and over. At the same time he rubs Yuma pants feeling him up.

Yuma slammed his head in to Fuji's and then worked on getting his hands free when he did he shoved the man off of him and growled out. His face saying that if he was touched again the men would come to regret it.

Fuji laughs at the way Yuma is fighting him. He looks at him with eyes of a wild animal hunting pray. Now why did u do that he says. He pins Yuma down and continues to laugh. Now what he asks?

"this" Yuma draws his knee up in to the mans groin since he had gotten one ankle free and was now able to do more damage to the man with out having to give in to what ever he was demanding. Yuma was going to fight him till he was free since he didn't want to be bound to the man if anything gets to far and he ends up having sex with him. Elves avoided sex until they were sure that the person they were with was who they wanted to be with for ever and it didn't matter what sex they were

Fuji grabs his groin yet looks at Yuma straight in the eyes. He grabs Yumas ankle and wraps the chains around it. He pulls Yumas pants off and starts to stroke his dock. As he does this he laughs. That's for the knowledge.

"get of of my you freak" Yuma wasn't one to like being touched all that much so for him this was not something that he wanted to happen to him. Yuma struggled more and more eventually getting his hand free and he slapped the man hard trying to get him to leave him be and get off of him

Fine Fuji growls but even if you get free of the chains you can't leave this room. He rings a bell and a butler comes in "get a change of cloths for Prince Yuma. The butler leaves and a minute later comes back with cloths. Fuji leaves them on the bed and says I will bring you some food later. For now try to rest. Then Fuji leaves the room locking the door.(Windows are also locked)

Yuma growled and finished getting free he then pulled his clothes back on as best as he could and then shredded the ones brought to him he wasn't going to eat or change his clothes he would fight until he could go home and be back with his family. Yuma then started to slam in to the window to get free

Fuji had expected Yuma to act the way he is but still Fuji can't help but think that Prince Yuma is really fun to toy with he's probably going to try to get out but that glass is unbreakable. Fuji yawns and falls asleep in his chair as he was filling out paperwork. He dreams of a time he can't remember when his parents were alive.

Yuma continued to ram the window. when that didn't work he started on the door and tried to break it down Yuma was determined to get out of the room and out of the building and home as fast as possible. Yuma was even more determined to let his father know what had happened and what was going on

Yuma continued to ram the window. when that didn't work he started on the door and tried to break it down Yuma was determined to get out of the room and out of the building and home as fast as possible. Yuma was even more determined to let his father know what had happened and what was going on