rp with animelover19912014

silverwolf

"yea right I don't trust you any further then I can throw you" Yuma glared at him as well cause it was true he didn't trust the man at all and this was as nice as he was going to be

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animelover19912014

• silverwolf

Fuji laughs "fine fine but next I'll let the man eating tree monkeys eat you. The only reason the didn't was because of me.

Yuma looked at him like he was crazy he didn't believe him since in his experience Demons lied and never told the truth

Fuji sighs and says "fine don't believe me." He turns his head as he starts to fall asleep and says to all of the staff "you are not to harm Yuma in any way. If he gets to leave bring him back." Then he goes into a deep sleep. To heal his wounds.

Yuma just sat where he was till he was certain the man was out and was he was Yuma got up and headed for the door determined to leave and get home

Yuma heads out of the area and then past the forest since he didn't recall coming through there he figured it was a different way they had come

The guard lissioning to Fujis words grabs Yuma from behind and teleports like all demons can to the mansion. "I am just doing as I was told don't get mad at me" he says and disappear again.

Fuji wakes up and grumbles. He teleportes to Yuma and uses a sleep medicine in a cloth to help quite him down. Because of this his wounds open back up and he grips his side where the worst wound is. "Damn kid" he mumbles. Then shifts to a room and places him in it. This room has a small jail like window and the lock is on the outside. "Now hopefully I can heal in peace. It will take me two days to heal now". Then Fuji leaves, goes to his room and sleeps.

After what feels like a few hours Fuji wakes back up. He looks around as his eyes adjust to the sunlight. He pulls up his shirt to check the wounds and sees the herbal bandages. Fuji smiles and pulls them off to see his wounds have turned to scars. "If he had just stayed put they wouldn't be scars."

Yuma was still sleeping because he had burned so much energy and hadn't eaten the medicine effected him more then it normally would have

Fuji walks to Yuma and calls his butler "bring some food that can be feed through a straw." The butler leaves and comes back in a little while with a cup and straw. Fuji takes a huge sip holds it in his mouth and forces Yuma to swallow. He does that over and over.

Yuma just remains lip to anyone else he would look like he was in a coma or something because of the fact that he wasn't moving

Fuji keeps feeding Yuma over and over. After a while he stops and pulls over a chair to sit down. He sits by the bed and says "You have to wake up. You have to."

since Yuma was still breathing it showed that he was just in a deep sleep and even a human was able to come out of them given some time

Fuji sighs and goes to his special study "Let me now when Yuma wakes up." He says to the guard. The guard answers "yes mi Lord. And he leaves. Once in his study he checks over the battle field and shakes his head. "Lets finish this in one shot." With that he shifts onto the battlefield in full armor. "Come out king of Elves. I wish to end this war quickly so I may get home. Let us have a one on one dual the first to drop to their knees looses.

the elf king laughed "like I trust a monster like you to play fair since you can't even take me on on your own you have to take my son" The king stood up straight and looked at the man he was already making plans to get his son back. While they were getting ready to fight Yuma started to wake up slowly

"I believe I will teach you the value of your son that even you do not no about." At that the guard shows up and whispers to Fuji "Prince Yuma is starting to wake up." "Ok" Fuji replays "go guard him." Then he grins at his enemy.

"I will get my son back have no doubt about that" the king growled at the demon he was determined to get him back since as his heir his son had much to learn and do at home

"Oh" Fuji says questioningly "then why not take a chance and bet on that. We fight the winner gets your son and half the loaders land. What do you say about that?" He chuckles a little bit, being full of confidence.

the king growled at him "I am not betting my lands or my son" Yuma then sat up and rubbed his head it ws killing him and he wasn't looking forward to what it would be like in the morning

"Fine then"Fuji says "would you like to see your son?" Fuji tells the guard that is watching Yuma to bring him to the battle field.but to bring him in chains. So the guard goes over to Yuma and says "it's Time for you to met your father again. Come on. He shackles Yuma in shackles that can only be opened by Fujis blood and looks at him.

Yuma growls and struggles to get free of the chains and the demon who was currently keeping him from getting free. "let me go you bastard"