You have to present your masterpiece,

which describes love between two males.

It's up to you how you will interpret "Mr. Despair",

so show us your imagination!

{. R U L E S

Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.

Only stories are accepted, no poems.

The story must be rated as for 16+.

No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.

Love must be between two males.

Title of the story is up to you.

Post the finished work on this thread.

Read the rules once again.

{. P R I Z E S

1,500 points for all that applied

5,000 points for the winner + a Manga cover card from the iShop

{. D E A D L I N E

Starts: 06.08.2013

Ends: 31.08.2013

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• Saga

• Dai

• lucky7girl

Thank you for opening another contest!

Here's my submission.

word count: 446 words

To Make Him Smile

Gently, I opened the door of his room. It’s two in the morning.

In the middle of August, the summer still swing in its full bloom of heat. I padded softly, intending to watch my baby for a while when he’s home.

I saw his blond hair flutter on the pillow. I saw how puffy his eyes already.

My youngest is in despair.

He kept track to that person he, ah, infatuated with. Another boy. The one he fell in love with so fast and sudden in the beginning of his junior year in college. I knew they’re friend, I know how difficult for him to tell me how much he felt this attraction toward the other person.

I knew how he tracked his social media; his Facebook, his Path, his Twitter. I knew that annoying ‘ping’ sound on Line was kept to its loudest to make him aware of new massage when the other one chat him. I knew those long phone-calls that filled with their boyish & boisterous stories about the vacation. And I knew about those tears that fell every time he went to sleep at night.

I knew he’s afraid to tell me. I realized he’s afraid to tell the other boy. But if his fear turned my sunshine into someone I don’t know, it’s better to tell him I already knew. I knew my spouse will back-me up when I tell him that we already knew. And we still love him. No matter what, he’s our precious, our beloved one.

I’m just afraid about the society reaction. What if by coming out, they will bash him? What if his life becomes difficult just because he felt love toward another boy? What if he never became happy again?

Those, indeed, are my biggest fears.

A soft touch on my back startled me.

Hastily, I turned left to see my spouse right beside me. On her eyes, I saw mild understanding. On her lips, I saw the gentlest smile I’ve ever seen on our life together. She knew what worried me already. About my fears, about his fears, about our despair. But she reminds me how to handle his desperation. We were young too in those decades ago. We already experienced love, for its gain, loss and heartache.

Our son will be fine. We will assure it. Even if society sunned him, we will not. Even if the object of his affection couldn’t or wouldn’t accept his love, we will love him always.

I grasped her hand and she grasped back. I chuckled softly. I truly can’t to tell our son that we truly love him. To make him smile beautifully again.

But, that could wait until breakfast time.

I hope you like it! Thanks for read it!

Sorry...this is the second time now i will enter one of these things.

I hope you enjoy my little story.

Words: 564

Into Despair

He woke hearing the sound of the door click shut. He looked over at the bedside table seeing the note like always. He moaned and curled in on himself. He pulled the now unoccupied pillow to him. He could still feel it was warm from the man that had most likely gotten up and pulled on his clothes to leave. They had met up again last night. Like always they ate dinner then they went to a hotel around the corner and bought a room for the night. They went up…pleasuring each other until dawn only sleeping until both were completely satisfied.

He had moaned his name all night…feeling him but sensing he wasn’t really there. Only in body, his heart wasn’t in it. He felt a pang in his heart and he moaned again. He placed a hand over his heart and gripped at it making claw marks, red and ugly show up on his pale skin. He could still feel the man’s hands on him. His body was hot still; turning cold the longer he was in the bed alone. He looked at the note already knowing what was on it. It would say he had a good time…that he would contact him again.

It was the same thing every time. He would text him saying when and where and he would be there waiting. The other male always came later…about an hour late with an excuse like his wife was sick or his daughter was whining. It was always something. He knew the moment he slipped into bed with him that first night that it wouldn’t be long lasting.

He knew that he had no feelings. He felt his heart hurt again and he groaned burying his face into the pillow that still smelled faintly of him. He sighed getting some release from the pain he was feeling. Why was he hurting? Wasn’t he the one that said no strings attached? That he didn’t want them to get serious? It wasn’t supposed to end this way.

He knew he was in love. The relationship they now had was painful. He felt the tears fall freely down his cheeks. He hugged the pillow. He looked around the empty room seeing no traces of the man from last night…or that what happened last night even happened. He knew that he had a wife…that his daughter loved him. And that he loved them both more than he could ever care about him. These facts made the pain in his chest stronger. He didn’t understand anymore. He just wanted it all to end…for his mind to be silenced and for his heart to be still.

He wiped at the tears angrily. He didn’t want to feel this way. He didn’t want to love this man anymore. He knew he would always pick that hideous woman over him. The facts ran through his head throwing at him the things that made him cry harder. He knew that it was impossible the moment they did it. He knew that the man would never love him.

One thing was sure now…he loved him. The thoughts didn’t stop. He loved this man…and the unrequited feelings were hitting him hard. He couldn’t win against a woman. That man would always choose her. He screamed out falling into the bed biting his arm. He felt himself slowly….silently….falling into despair.

"Decietful Existence"

Word Count: 600

I was sitting in a corner with my scarf warmly wrap around my neck, the area was a slum and it’s also quite dark, but this darkness gave me comfort, it gave me warmth, as I hold the letters that should be delivered, placed inside my white shoulder bag nicely, I inhaled deeply then exhaled rapidly, the place was too quiet, and this quietness just leaves me in a uneasy state, this feelings of being left alone, with no one around me, it’s painful.

“It’s Lonely……..”

A hoarse but gently voice spoke in this depths of loneliness, as he move in closer, his footsteps became a sound, that gave me delight ,

I looked at the man, who is now standing before me, with his red feathered jacket lazily worn in his arms, he looked at me with a warm gentle smile,

“what are you doing?, it’s cold and lonely in here you know” I looked at him with a solemn expression, but I said no words back, I just looked at him, looking through my reflection in his ruby red eyes, and those eyes of his, was as if, stabbing right through me, which bought the amber inside me,

It was quiet Ironic because my hands and skin are cold, but I felt so hot and warm inside, it was weird enough that I always feels this way when his around, never the less…,

“I shouldn’t speak with the things that do not exist….” He tilted his head and keeps on looking at me, as I stood up and brush off the dirt in my pants

“…..you’re so mean….” He looked at me and started to look sad, but he is still smiling, maybe he smiled just to make it look like that I was joking

”whatever I told you that I do not wish to see you again, how many times should I tell you that…”

“…….” He never said anything, and another strike of pain hit me, as I turned around and started to walk away from him “but… I want to see you.. Again….. Everyday… no……Forever!.......” He was breathing hard, and his voice was almost a bit shaky, as if his about to cry, but I didn’t turned around to see him

“I-I….. I want……”

I paused for a moment to hear out what we’re the things his going to say, but as I waited for him, he completely stopped, I turned around to checked up on him, but he was nowhere to be found, traces of him that he was there or he have left was unfound, I looked at the place that I last saw him but…, he really disappeared completely ……,

I fall silent for a moment,

Then I fixed up my glasses and turned around again, walking ahead, back to the busy streets to deliver the letters in my bag

“Am I possessed?.....” I mumbled these words as I keep on walking forward, but as I move on, the igniting chest of mine earlier, had subsided immediately, until it had completely turned cold like earlier

I’m almost on my destination to escape the dark back alley area, and as I reach it, the colder the feelings I had, as if the dead one was me, and not the smiling man with ruby red eyes

And yes indeed, we could never be together even how much he or I desired it

Another pain strikes me, I hold my chest and paused for a moment and I wondered….

I should destroy these feelings that brought me great anguish and confusion…..

“before it’s too late…”

First time joining, hope it's okay .__.

First time joining.

hope you won't get sleepy while reading..

thank you..

Title: Stucked

Word Count: 599 (title not included)

Such gentle kiss,... where does he think he’s touching. “Nnn”. “No! Not there!” was all I can mumble as my senses succumb to this familiar touch.

I want to open my eyes but I am too afraid. This feels so real. Is this really my Riku? If I open my eyes, will he be there, or will he disappear again. But I want to see him, to look in his eyes. Tell him how much I missed him. How much I still love him.

As I overcame my anxiety, I opened my eyes and found my loving Riku. I couldn’t help holding his precious face. I felt tears springing from my eyes. “Riku...“before I could even say he hasn’t aged a bit, he locked his lips with mine. I clung to my beloved and kissed him back, empowered by all the passion I suppressed for ten years.

I woke up still in this dream. The bed, the pillow and the sheets where we made love last night. I hug the pillow where he rest his head and breathe in his sweet scent, it then struck me. Where’s Riku? Panic began to engulf my entire being. I can feel my heart beating impossibly hard against my chest as if trying to liberate itself. I looked everywhere, desperate. Barging in to every door I could find. I couldn’t find him. I went downstairs to continue my search and the only comfort I could find is the smell of coffee lingering in the air. Standing still, looking around the entirety of this house, somehow feels nostalgic. In an instant a memory of Riku and I flashed to my very eyes. This is the home we dreamed of, every corner of it, every inch. I’m happy at the same time sad. All I could think about is finding Riku.

I looked out the window, and there he was sitting on the porch, sipping that coffee, staring at the sea.

As I came to him he held out his hand so I gave him mine and he led me to sit on his lap. I felt a sensation as if all my blood is rushing to my cheeks. This is really embarrassing.

“Ten years and you still haven’t changed Kei” as Riku smiled at me. He can still make me blush.

“You haven’t changed too, still a conceited kid!”

“But you still love me nonetheless”

It’s true. I love him still. I can feel emptiness creeping in my heart. “Why didn’t you take me with you? Why did you leave me?” I’m mad at him at everything and I hate myself cause I’m about to cry again.

“Hey” as he gently wipes a stream of my tears “it seems I only make you cry”

“If you want me to stop crying, all you have to do is take me with you”

“I love you Kei, but you need to let go now”. How could he even smile at a time like this?

I hugged him tightly “No! I won’t!” Sobbing, I hugged him as tight as I could. I was terrified as I felt his body thinning, fading into nothing. “You’ve loved me long enough Kei. You need to live. It’s time to let go of me now.”

“No I’m sorry, I would never.” I sobbed into my words as everything fades into darkness

Oh..What the?! My body feels numb.

“Clear! He’s back! . . . Stats stabilizing! ...nurse, you can tell his sister, the patient ‘s back”

Oh,... too bad, they kept me alive again...

Riku, next time I’ll definitely be with you...

i'm not sure what is rated 16+, but if this is not. i would respectfully withdraw my entry.

Title: My Despair

Words: 401 not counting title

My Despair

My seme is under the knife, in surgery. I feel like I can’t do anything. I just sit and wait in our chat, wishing to see a message from him. A whole week passes by without a single message from him. I numb myself with video gaming, as he is not far from my thoughts.

One day, I send him a private message saying, “I hope the surgery went well. I miss you.” He sends me one back, “I should be on next week. Miss you too.” What I did not know was he was giving me false hope.

I came on the week he said he would be online. I would see him online for short moments, enough to send him a message. But, he would not reply until the next day. While I have time on my hands, I spend it mostly sleeping until noon. It hurts to even visit the site I met him on. If I did, I would find myself visiting his profile several times a day.

Soon, I find myself looking down a blue can with the bud light logo. I remember him warning me, that once he got out of the hospital; he would not be online much. Because he said he would have to get back to work and everyday life. I begin thinking it’s not going to work out, due to us living on different coasts of the United States of America.

As I listen to the radio, a song by Matchbox Twenty comes on; their song Unwell. I know this song well and it’s pushing me to have tears coming down my face. Just hearing some of the lyrics, it’s making me keep giving into my despair. “I’m not crazy, I’m just a little impaired. I know, right now you don’t care. But soon enough you’re going to think about me and how I used to be me.”

I continue to think; I should just let him go to live his life. It was fun while it lasted. It will be the best for us both, if we just move on and forget each other. I sigh as the song ends. That is just what I feel like doing with this relationship, to end it and be free from feeling this way. He stops visiting the site and I give up all hope to ever see him online again.

Done~

~ Only you ~

You never learn if you never try.

That’s the thing I learn from you.

Shin, it’s just you who always told me like that.

It’s you who always teach me what to do, how to act step by step.

I really feel like you always support me, pull me up.

And for sure, you’ll be by my side forever….

All the wrong I’ve done, the mistakes I do, you never say that’s my fault.

Every war I won, you never pleased that, just said I wouldn’t get involved again, it’s enough!

Just only you who take care of me and heal my wound, my aches and my pain..

I welcomed you into my world, always want you to see real me as I think someday

I can know more about you, too.

Even if I never reach to you, never, ever…..

~~~ Time flies by ~~~~

But now you say that I’m useless to you.

You don’t want me anymore.

Why could I be on this earth?!?

Insane and fuzzy as me can live by my own, stand on my feet without you…..

Can I be like that?

You said it’s too much tiring for you to be by my side.

Your shoulders are not for me anymore, you tell me you have many people who can share and have something the same, look alike your taste much more than I am to you.

Unluckily, some of your new ones..

They became my friend too..

You said I couldn’t touch your possession or even talk to them..…

Are you crazy or am I insane?

Yes, yes, you are still important and the one for me but that doesn’t mean

you could shut my entire whole world if I had to live without you.

It’s your choice to have more as you wish.

But would you please stop look down on me or everyone else?

Shame on you now..

How much love I had to you can turn to hate anytime…

As I told you when love and hate collide, nothing’s impossible.

That’s true….

~~~ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////////~~~

Now, I am laughing out loud and holding YOU so tight….

I wonder, you could THINK the same I do!

How amazing you are!

I’m just kidding and joking you, don’t you know?

How can I let you alone, no way…

You are my slave and I’m your savior.

You have to be in my collection.

This collar, I made for you, can’t you remember?

Come on, time to go back to your fantasy world.

Relax and feel free, Ok?

After I talk to him, comb his hair…..

My Sweet Shimeji, I set him on the wooden chair and lock the showcase immediately!

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

@

Thanks for the inspiration, LOVERS DOLL!! :)

@

Thank you for the link of this manga!

Title: Save Me From This Despair

Words: 599

Warnings: Caution! Contains foul language!

Notes: This is a South Park fanfic I whipped up for this contest. However, this is my first time entering so, yeah. I also hope the bad words in here aren't something too horrible because this is 16+, right? Ahhh, idk sorry lol.

I throw myself into despair because of Stan. I envy him, lust for him and it's him, Kenny, who takes him away from me and keeps him for himself. It angers me just thinking about it. And that name. That damned name. Sure, I act like Stan is my enemy, like we we're opponents and not lovers. It's all pretend. Nothing but an image to display to others saying, "I'm not a fag! I'm not gay for Stan!" except that was the truth. I liked him. But a few people know, including myself, that Kenny and Stan have been doing things. It makes me fall into despair even more. I can't do anything because it'll ruin my image. To save my image is what I'll do. But, I don't even know if I want that anymore.

The bell queuing everyone to go home had rang. I stayed behind because I knew a certain someone doesn't leave till half an hour after the last bell. I decided that I wanted to mark my territory, to state boundaries. So there I stood patiently at his locker. It didn't take me a moment to spot that horrid orange figure.

"Craig!" He calls my name with his usual muffle and jogs over to me. He purposely let's his hood slip off and his blonde hair is exposed. It glitters in the light. He's being growing his hair a tiny bit since High School started. He lightly grabs my shoulder and grins, "Why are you still here, man?" I roughly grab his arm and he gets a little fright.

"I'm not here to play friends, Kenny. I'm here to set some clear rules." I shove him against his locker and pin his wrists down. I look him straight in the eyes and stiffen up to make myself more superior. I expect him to worry or get scared, but instead, he smirks. A confused look is clearly displayed upon my face.

"It's about Stan, isn't it?" Asks Kenny. How the hell did he know? Anger filled me up and I felt like I could punch his lights out in one easy hit.

"You knew I liked Stan...but...", my breathing was shaky and I was furious, "But you still kept doing things to him!? Why the fuck would you do such a shitty thing like that you fucking, asshole!!" I was almost in tears. How could he do this to me? It made me hate him even more. But he continues to display a sense of achievement, as if he accomplished something or had something gone as planned.

Kenny moves his head closer to mine and I almost fall back a little. He whispers ever so quietly into my ear, "Because I wanted you." I was paralyzed, confused and hatred towards that guy almost seemed invisible, like it wasn't even there. H-he likes me? I was getting ready to say something, to yell something at his stupid face and then punch him for saying dumb things and stealing the guy I really liked. But as soon as I thought of doing something to kill this paralysis, he laughs lightly and brings his lips to mine.

We kiss for a while and I couldn't understand what was happening. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. I felt like all this heaviness had lifted away from my shoulders. I felt like this is all I ever wanted. The fact that he, the person who I hated so much, was the one who could save me from this despair. I couldn't stop. I just didn't want to.

as soon as i saw the word despair i just instantly went "monokuma"

Hi!! It's my first time to join something like this.

Title: To The One I Truly Belong

Word Count: 598

“I loved you.

You loved me.

But why is it, that we can never be together?

I, Travis Baskerville, still remember. To this very day, the memory of you still lingers within the deepest part of my heart. I tried to forget you, but the more I tried, the more the piercing pain that crushes my soul came to me. Regret, sorrow , anger – name all the negative emotions this world has and I’m pretty sure it’s all mixed up within my heart.

Things were better then. We were young and naive. We never cared what the world thought of us. You had me, I had you and we had the best days in the world we ever had. The rising sun was always beautiful and we were excited what may come for the day. The setting sun was just as beautiful, with the moon and the stars replacing it in the skies filled us with joy, thankful for the day that came.

It was like a dream. Everything was just perfect.

But we grew older. We were no longer naïve. We grew to care what other people thought of us and we realized we were wrong. No, even by now, I do not accept we were ever wrong. It’s just that the society though we were wrong. And that I still firmly believe they were wrong for thinking we were wrong.

Men was made to love women. And women to men. No one taught this to us but we learned. We saw in our very own eyes what we should be doing. At 15, our friend Ryan came to us, running full of pride and happiness. He told us he had his first girlfriend. Three years after, he came to us again, telling us he did his girlfriend the first time. And another five years came, with the same grin in his lips, he told us he was marrying her. His love was sweet and was praised by the society.

And us? Years passed by but nothing changed. We loved each other, but we were never praised. We loved in secret. We loved with guilt. But despite all of this, I never regret ever once that I loved… even until the time we bid our goodbye and broke apart.

I married to Marie while you married Antonette. We walked in separate ways. Now, I’m about to be a father of a baby boy. What could have happen if we fought our right to be together? “Right”? Such thing never existed. We never had the right to begin with. You may forget me, but you will always be my love.

To the one I truly belong,

Harry Williams”

May 16, 1876. I found a letter while I was clearing my father's belongings while still grieving for his death. And here I am now, crying, as I finished reading it. I felt every emotion intended. I felt the despair. Sadly, it failed its purpose. It was never sent to Harry Williams.

I quickly ran downstairs to where Mr. Williams was. He was with us in grieving. I gave him the letter while tears came down flowing over my cheeks. He read it as tears burst forth from his eyes. I hugged him, and he hugged me back.

It was too late.. It was unfortunate their love ended that way. But I won’t make the same mistake. I looked at Kent Williams, Mr. Harry William’s son. We are in a forbidden hidden relationship as well. But I won’t give him up. I will fight…

...for the one I truly belong.

special thanks to

for reading the story before I post this, and telling me what he?she thought about this.

special thanks to

for informing me about this event,

Abandoned Hope

Word Count:

592 (not including title)

594 (including title)

The autumn leaves flutter to the dry forest floor, like fish within a stream. The wind rolled along the dying clearing. Yonder was a city, dirty, plain, disgusting. But now he felt in his element, the way the wind whispered stories in his ear, the grass comforted him, the trees warmed him, gave him love.

Alone, forever alone if he returned and the thought chilled him to his bones.

Yet, he had to go. He must.

He kissed the wind, patted the grass, and hugged the trees.

A sudden wave of longing to be isolated washed over him as he stepped into the rusted, crowded train. People pushed at him, rubbed him accidentally, smothering him. He didn't want to be here, just alone, gone, happy and carefree.

The murmurs and shouts from the on coming crowd caused his senses to dissipate and he clutched onto his pocket for reassurance. He was still him, still him, still him.

He swallowed the lump in his throat and brushed his raven colored hair to the side.

At the pace of a turtle he made it home, clutching his head at times and crouching down begging for the pain to stop.

His apartment was shabby and worn-down.

With the cold brass keys he opened up a forgotten world.

The floor was cold and he muttered a small, “I'm home.” before turning the lock.

He settled in nicely, warming up the too small apartment, turning on the oven, the stereo to play relaxing music, and a cup of tea in his hands.

Sitting against the wall in his living room, a scarf draped around his shoulders, he gazed outside into the tainted world, a place full of mysteries and lies.

There was once a person he loved. Someone fairly older than him but kind and compassionate, faithful and loyal to him. He stood and went into his room. The atmosphere breathed a heavy cloud of sadness as he dug through boxes stacked high and found a picture frame.

The frame was silver and white, laced with wood and engraved with the words, “Forever together.” His heart yearned for the late lover as he stared at the beautiful man in the photo. His brown eyes knew him well, and they spoke of timeless tales and conquers together.

When sweaty limbs were tangled with one another, and the need for air was essential, every kiss spoke of compassion and possessiveness. They would laugh after each bout, bring their heads together and relinquishing the silence filled with doses of the aftermath.

The younger lover held the picture with him and left the room strong with past memories. He was bound here, even if he wanted to leave and live a life free, he couldn't. His lover was out there somewhere and he would wait.

He waited and waited, several hours turned into several days and even more weeks.

The young lover looked to the kitchen, eyes drooping and circles of dark rings adorned them from his lack of sleep. His face had caved in, the cheekbone visible, his clothes hung loosely off him.

He couldn't shut his eyes.

His stomach no longer growled, his eyes no longer closed, his shirts and pants didn't fit.

Barely able to stand, he walked into the bathroom and reached for a small orange bottle. Five pills were at the bottom and he swallowed them all whole. Maybe if he could sleep, Akiyama would come back to him.

And sleep he did.

Title: Sunshine on My Window

Word Count: 589 including dashes

Sunshine on My Window

Samson stood in front of his room window, eyes shut, face tilted slightly upwards. His bony fingers, resting on the glass, and his face, basking under the morning sun, felt the tickling warmth of the world outside his confined prison. The black-wool beanie was pulled down to his forehead, pressing the golden wig against his bald head; there was no comfort in knowing that the wig was a great replacement for his previously dazzling, blonde hair.

In the apartment parking lot, just two floors underneath his window, the familiar music was playing. But his internal stereo could no longer beat to the rhythm which he used to know by heart, and even if he tried to learn it again, his ears could barely perceive the music. With the failures of his auditory sense, he had resorted to feeling the music; all he had to do was carefully watch the boys and girls dance to the music and in doing so, he would be able to feel it as they do.

_____

Break dance was a fascination to him, but he could not commit to it any more than he could hear the music. He blamed his age. Was he thirty? Forty? Fifty? No, he could not tell how old he was. Perhaps he was seventeen. Or twenty-one. Or twenty-five. It was fruitless. He could not remember. He blamed them. They had stopped celebrating his birthday because the cake had always ended up on the floor; they had taken away the clocks because he had smashed five of them, and broke his wrist twice in the process; they had removed the mirrors because he had broken a couple of them, leaving deep, permanent scars on both his hands. But he believed that those were no reason for them to take the knowledge of his age away from him. They did not care. Only Despair cared…

Samson never knew his name. The first time they made contact, Despair had a black shirt on with the word ‘Despair’ splashed across his chest, and was seated next to the speaker, as usual, playing away with the iPod attached to the speaker as if he was a DJ. That morning he had looked up from the iPod, and briefly locked gazes with Samson who was, as usual, standing in front of his room window staring longingly at the youths dancing to the beat. Samson’s vision had deteriorated, but it, being not the primary site of the catastrophe, was still quite functional; corrective lenses, though, had not been introduced for the impacted site was not his eyes per se, but his brain. As a result, he could not make out the details of the face staring back at him. He only knew that Despair was like sunshine.

Despair had stretched his lips into a full grin, and waved at Samson, and blew him a kiss. It embarrassed Samson. He had quickly retreated into the darkness of his room, and curled himself up in a corner, rocking away, on his heels, the redness of his cheeks. The event had brought a surge of emotions to his cold body, defrosting the icicles of hopelessness that had developed over the years in his blood.

_____

Samson slowly peeled open his eyelids revealing his crystal-blue eyes. The warmth of the world had brought redness to his pale skin, but more so had the expectation of the sunshine that would greet him that very morning.

It seemed to him ironic that Despair was called Despair, and Samson was called Samson.

|| END OF ៙BL Mr.Despair ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our sixth Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winner of ៙BL Mint Kiss ~Writer Contest~៙ is Asakura-Sama with

the BL Love Story "Deceitful Existence" .

As promised everyone who participated will get 1,500 points.

The winner wins as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card