The love of another ((18+ private))

Arekushisu

Hideki looked over at Nerro and sighed laying his head down on his lap. "Mind if i lay here?" He asked looking up into the other boys face. He liked him alot...even though they just met in person he already knew alot about this person. He sighed happily closing his eyes facing Nerro.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Dragons Dawn

Hideki turned slightly so he could see the tv. He liked the boy...he wanted him now. Knowing that wouldnt happen he would settle for this. for now...

Nero couldnt focus on anything but the man in front of him shakily he reached a hand out strokeing the Hideki's hair. it was soft and nero liked the way it felt he wanted to tell Hideki how much he liked him but didnt dare

Hideki smiled sighing feeling Nero's hands in his hair. He wanted to speak with him, kiss him, hold him...but didng dare tell him that. He didnt like the fact the answer he could get may be a bad one.

Nero smiled happily "Hideki I-I......I like you a lot"Nero blushed saying the words he dreaded and fearing the response

Hideki smiled and turned to face the other male. "I like you too." He said smiling. "Though maybe not the same way. I like you like you....like alot." He said making a face of disbeleaf. "You dont like me like 'that'." He said putting emphasis on the that.

- - - Updated - - -

Hideki smiled and turned to face the other male. "I like you too." He said smiling. "Though maybe not the same way. I like you like you....like alot." He said making a face of disbeleaf. "You dont like me like 'that'." He said putting emphasis on the that.

Hideki touched his cheek and pulled his face to his own touching his lips with his own gently. "I like you like this." he said licking the other males lips gently.

nero gasped and shivered closeing his eyes the sensation filling his body without hesitation his kissed him deeply

Hideki surprised kissed him deeper slipping his tongue into the other males mouth slowly. He sat up pulling the boy closer to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Hideki surprised kissed him deeper slipping his tongue into the other males mouth slowly. He sat up pulling the boy closer to him.

Nero gripped his shirt not wanting the kiss to stop he cant believe it his first kiss the mans lips were soft and warm his tongue surprised him and he slowly move his own to touch the others he wanted more but didnt dare to ask for it it was too embarrassing especially to the one he loved

Hideki felt Nero's tongue against his own hesitant. He had forgotten how young he was. He pulled back and rested his head on the boys shoulder. He breathed hard trying to control himself. "I love you." He said not even sure why he did it. He had only met the boy today and he was already confessing.

- - - Updated - - -

Hideki felt Nero's tongue against his own hesitant. He had forgotten how young he was. He pulled back and rested his head on the boys shoulder. He breathed hard trying to control himself. "I love you." He said not even sure why he did it. He had only met the boy today and he was already confessing.

Hideki smiled slightly after hearing the words. "You know those three little words mean alot to me right?" He said looking at the boys lips agian thinking about kissing him.

- - - Updated - - -

Hideki smiled slightly after hearing the words. "You know those three little words mean alot to me right?" He said looking at the boys lips agian thinking about kissing him.

Hideki smiled and looked at the computer chuckling, "You know every time i got home i would wait for you...to get on?" He said looking at him nodding to the computer. "Every day i waited...and the times you didnt get on hurt but i knew you were busy." He smiled and lifted the other males chin to his face kissing his lips gently. "I think the real thing is better than my imagination." He said letting his lips brush over Nero's.

Nero blushed holding his breath he couldnt believe this man cared for him so much the kisses sent shivers down his spine. Nero blushed harder and nodded "the real thing is better for me too your amazing"

He laughed, "I'm not amazing..." He said looking away slightly wrapping his arms around Nero. "Just ordinary." He said back looking at him with a smile.

He smiled moving his hands down his sides forgetting how young he was. he slipped his tongue into his mouth gently seeking his own.