The love of another ((18+ private))

Arekushisu

Nero decided to walk up to one looking out the window sitting alone his heart raceing and a blush on his face he had never been so scarred in his life he took a deep breath "Are you PrinceHideki69?"he looked down hopeing he had the right preson he was shakeing like a leaf

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Dragons Dawn

Hideki turned to the voice seeing a younger male. "Yes I am." He smiled sticking out his hand. "My name is Hideki. Yours?" He asked motioning for the other man to sit with him. It looked like the boy was only in high school maybe. Hideki think he would be this young.

Nero had his breath takeing the other mans hand feeling the smooth skin against his sweaty palm which made him even more embarressed he sat across from the man mesing with his shirt glanceing up at him shyly and smiled a bit trying to not seem to afraid hopeing hideki didnt hear the pounding in his chest

Hideki loosened the atmophere and smiled brightly, "I'm guessing we should start with telling alittle about ourselves." He laughed lightly. "I'll start. I'm 20 and i work as a manager of sales at a large company. I live alone, no girlfriend or siblings to take care of. I went all the way through school then decided to find a good job." He smiled. "Tell me about yourself...?" the boy still hadnt muttered a name.

"My name is Nero. I'm 17 years old. I live with my older sister. I like to read draw and write fiction and poetry." Nero smiled a little back. He didnt tell him that his parents had died when he was 12 because of and accident he caused. No one accept his family could know that.

Hideki smiled, 'great he liked a high school student, no way will his parents let him stay over if we go out.' he thought. "That means your still in school right?" He leaned back in the seat putting away his phone and looking over the reading glasses he wore to see Nero perfectly. "Means you cant be out really late, and i have to get you back to the station before the last train leaves." He smiled and stood looking down at Nero. "Or you could always stop by my place and rest." He winked at him. He wasnt trying to move things fast but seeing it was almost 8pm he needed him home or at his house. The trains stoped at 8:40.

"M-My sister doesn't care as long as i call her frist." Nero looked up at him hopeing he didnt catch on and wouldnt question him."I'd love to stay at your place."

Hideki looked at him and smiled, "Okay then call her then we can get going." He smiled and walked away. "I'll be right back." He went into the restroom.

Nero sighed with relief and dialed his sisters number quickly talking to her who said it was fine just to be careful.

Hideki looked at him and smiled, "Okay then call her then we can get going." He smiled and walked away. "I'll be right back." He went into the restroom.

nero nodded takeing out his phone and watching him walk off he then dialed the number and talked to his sister quickly who just said to be careful

(sorry about that sometimes it will post twice i dont know why)

Hideki came back seeing the boy waiting patiantly. "Okay lets go." He said not even sitting again. He held the door open for the boy and they walked into the night together.

Hideki looked over at the boy. He was attractive...just too young. He would do him tonight if he was older, and willing. He knew this little kid was probably playing around on that site not knowing he would find out i really liked him.

- - - Updated - - -

(sorry about that sometimes it will post twice i dont know why)

Hideki came back seeing the boy waiting patiantly. "Okay lets go." He said not even sitting again. He held the door open for the boy and they walked into the night together.

Hideki looked over at the boy. He was attractive...just too young. He would do him tonight if he was older, and willing. He knew this little kid was probably playing around on that site not knowing he would find out i really liked him.

Alex nodded getting up and walking out he want to be with this man but was to scared to say anything as they walked together he slowly bumped there hands together wanting to feel the cool touch of his skin again the spark that went through him was like static and he smiled

Hideki smiled and intertwined his fingers with Nerro's. "Where almost there." He said smiling at the high school boy gently.

Hideki smiled seeing his apartment come into view. He walked up with the boy to his door and pulled out his keys unlocking the door. "Welcome to my home." He said walking in and pulling Nerro in with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Hideki smiled seeing his apartment come into view. He walked up with the boy to his door and pulled out his keys unlocking the door. "Welcome to my home." He said walking in and pulling Nerro in with him.

Hideki smiled, "Its not much but its good enough. Come in, make yourself at home." He walked in pulling off his leather jacket and putting his wallet and phone on the counter. He went to the kitchen and got a drink, "Want anything?" He asked moving to the entryway.

- - - Updated - - -

Hideki smiled, "Its not much but its good enough. Come in, make yourself at home." He walked in pulling off his leather jacket and putting his wallet and phone on the counter. He went to the kitchen and got a drink, "Want anything?" He asked moving to the entryway.

Hideki pulled out another bottle of water and walked into the living room. "Here." He threw it at the other boy and watched him catch it. He sat down on the couch. His computer sat on the table in front of him waiting for him to get on and say hello to his friend online.

- - - Updated - - -

Hideki pulled out another bottle of water and walked into the living room. "Here." He threw it at the other boy and watched him catch it. He sat down on the couch. His computer sat on the table in front of him waiting for him to get on and say hello to his friend online.

he fumbled with the bottle a bit before getting a good grip and opening it. he smiled and sat next to him takeing a drink

Hideki turned on the tv and sat back on the couch. "Later you can take a shower and then we can sleep." He smiled. "You can borrow some of my clothes."

He smiled looking over at the boy, "Yea i dont mind." He leaned his head back putting his feet on the table.

- - - Updated - - -

He smiled looking over at the boy, "Yea i dont mind." He leaned his head back putting his feet on the table.

Nero studied the mans body blushing he was so good looking but he wasnt sure if he should get closer or not he didnt want to be pushed away or told to go home the nerves were getting to him causing him to sweat and his stomach to hurt he want the other man to care for him told hold him but he knew that this wasnt going to happen